StreamedMP (31 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
Re: AW: Got Error when opening SMP Editor Ah..ok - thats what you are trying to do. Sorry to say only one overlay type per menu item as it stands, not sure how I would add it without risking overlapping overlays. In this case it would have to only allow most recent movies and most recent recorded tv but disable the most recent...
Re: AW: Got Error when opening SMP Editor Ah..ok - thats what you are trying to do. Sorry to say only one overlay type per menu...
Hi, everytime when i open the Editor, i get this Error-Message. If i click "weiter" (german, means "next"), the Editor opens. But...
Replies
Views
New release is out: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/streamed-mediaportal-v1-4-0-stable-10-oct-2010-supports-mediaportal-1-1-0-1-1-1-a-87777/
New release is out...
We are pleased to announce the latest release of StreamedMP Skin that fully supports MediaPortal 1.1.0. If you Uninstall...
Replies
Views
Hi, when will be the next update comming? Hope iSpy will be working soon. Or do you have a alternative?
Hi, when will be the next update comming? Hope iSpy will be working soon. Or do you have a alternative?
hi there, will there be support for the ISpy plugin? This is very nice plugin. Im tested it with My IP Camera and In-build NTB...
Replies
Views
@m3rcury : i tried it your way but no thumb in fanart mode too. mrbonsen gave me the tip to use latestmediahandler instead of the original and so it works. It's not the best solution because this entry will be overwritten by generating menu from the editor. And rececenty watched series are not supported and still missing. I think...
@m3rcury : i tried it your way but no thumb in fanart mode too. mrbonsen gave me the tip to use latestmediahandler instead of the...
Hello, after updating MP to 1.9 and the last StreamedMP incl. the patch i have the problem that the episode thumbnail is not...
Replies
Views
okay, i did some changes to the xml. first, i realized, that the genre was already displayed under the movie title, i just didn't notice it. so, to include another genre label seemed redundant. still, i really don't care for the writers info, so i thought what else could be useful? here's what i did - removed the writers info...
okay, i did some changes to the xml. first, i realized, that the genre was already displayed under the movie title, i just didn't...
First of all, i just now discovered this skin. i'm a long time monochrome user, since this was the only skin which just worked for...
Replies
Views
I have this problem too. After I leave the Movies section and then return, the coverart is straight again. BTW, thanks for this skin.
I have this problem too. After I leave the Movies section and then return, the coverart is straight again. BTW, thanks for this skin.
If going from thumbs view to detail view the fields overlap and cause a mess, see screenshot. The screen is downsized, original...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 StreamMP for MP2 (2 Viewers) DE
That's exactly right. A skin is an artistic expression of personal tastes and likes. We would be glad to welcome other people who are interested in developing new skins. That will eventually change.
That's exactly right. A skin is an artistic expression of personal tastes and likes. We would be glad to welcome other people who...
Somebody knows if there's a team working on a version of StreamMP for MediaPortal 2?
Replies
Views
Top Man.......
Top Man.......
I've been browsing forums for xmls to use with my emulators, theres a couple of em posted on forums. But not having any luck with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Font size DE
I was not able to choose between normal or large font. Where in the installation did you do this? ----- Nevermind! Silly me who does not read! :)
I was not able to choose between normal or large font. Where in the installation did you do this? ----- Nevermind! Silly me who...
Hi thanks for the skin I like it but can not change the font size. Tried editing the fonts.xml and reference.xml did not change the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Remove OSD on pause DE
Yeah but the problem remains - my plasma i very burn susceptible and i dont want anything on screen but the image while paused ... The pause bar (pause OSD) timeout would ideally be configurable ( 0secs for permanent).
Yeah but the problem remains - my plasma i very burn susceptible and i dont want anything on screen but the image while paused ...
I did a search but didn't find an answer to this. It's not really a problem but just something I'd like to change on my setup...
Replies
Views
i think i'll leave it for now, its not as important as the filtering for tv shows which works fine, thanks for you help though.
i think i'll leave it for now, its not as important as the filtering for tv shows which works fine, thanks for you help though.
Hello, I played with the basic home editor and *really* appreciated to be able to create menu entries jumping straight to views...
Replies
Views
What version of StreamedMP did you have before? These backgrounds have been in for a while. I think you may be refering to the hover images that were used as menu background prior to moving more to fanart. Check the hover*.png files in ../Streamed/Media, if these are what you want then these can be copied to the respective...
What version of StreamedMP did you have before? These backgrounds have been in for a while. I think you may be refering to the...
Hi guys, i've been searching around this forum and I can't seem to understand any of the instructions on how to change the basic...
Replies
Views
@joshyy - That was not the thread, there is another one out there!! :D but I'm glad the problem is getting sorted by master ltfearme
@joshyy - That was not the thread, there is another one out there!! :D but I'm glad the problem is getting sorted by master ltfearme
Hi, Many thank to the designers for such a nice and user friendly skin. I've unfortunately stumbled across a problem and...
Replies
Views
@vixen, delete your tvseries Database: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 and then re-import your tvshows.
@vixen, delete your tvseries Database: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 and then...
MP loads fine with all other skins. However, when I select SMP as my skin then MP crashes on startup. At first I thought it was a...
Replies
Views
You have changed the thread title in the correct way ltfearme!!!! I have just updated the skin and the bug has disappeared!!!! ;) Thanks a lot for your kind help!!! (y)
You have changed the thread title in the correct way ltfearme!!!! I have just updated the skin and the bug has disappeared!!!! ;)...
Hi, Just what the title of the thread says... :) Please find attached the complete log as weel as a screenshot. If you need...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Yeah, of course ;) You can call the menu item whatever you like, Trailers is the logical choice for iTunes Trailers so the change is completely transparent to the user. We will probably update the QuickSelect list so when you select Trailer from the link its actually a pointer to onlinevideos->iTunes.
Yeah, of course ;) You can call the menu item whatever you like, Trailers is the logical choice for iTunes Trailers so the change...
What do you think? I think it will be better :) OnlineVideo's already includes Apple movie trailers. Please give some motivation.
Replies
Views
C
MP1 MP2 A few questions... DE
Ok, now it works, dunno why... everything's solved now, thanks.
Ok, now it works, dunno why... everything's solved now, thanks.
Hey, I'm using StreamedMP 1.0.3. Here a few questions: 1. I want to remove the white edge overlay on all covers. Which...
Replies
Views
cYbton
C
Thread Closed, latest release now includes support for My Films 5. Feel free to open a new thread to discuss any new features or issues. Thanks for testing.
Thread Closed, latest release now includes support for My Films 5. Feel free to open a new thread to discuss any new features or...
Hi All, I finally looked at skinning My Films thanks to the excellent Skin Designers Guide now available! If you are interesting...
Replies
Views
Thanks it works fine, but why i don't need this for moving pictures ?
Thanks it works fine, but why i don't need this for moving pictures ?
Now i have some xml's modded for my on look. So after the update my look is off. Can i make my changes and mods in a new xml file...
Replies
Views
Not much I can do about that except for making the list wider. Doesn't seem to be a way to control the width of the content from skin, mediaportal is suppose to detect potential collisions like that and fade if necessary. I suggest raising a request to allow configurable twitter layout, there seems to be one for News but not twitter.
Not much I can do about that except for making the list wider. Doesn't seem to be a way to control the width of the content from...
Hello, I have post this question also in the infoservice topic, but I was thinking that this is maybe a better place.. :) I...
Replies
Views
Okay. :)
Okay. :)
Hello! Is it possible to make a 10 star rating option for MovingPictures? Or is it already there and I haven't noticed it? Thank you!
Replies
Views
I had this problem too after a fresh install of XP and MP. Fixed now thanks.
I had this problem too after a fresh install of XP and MP. Fixed now thanks.
Just installed FTR 1.5 and MP 1.1.0 RC2 then Streamed MP. With the default blue wide skin everything works as it should but once...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tv Series problem DE
I got this error when I did not do the following. 1. Clear the cache. Once you install StreamedMP for the first time and then notice your problem, the cache is alerady there. For vista this is under ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Cache\StreamedMP 2. I had to delete my rules under MP-TV Series Media Portal Display...
I got this error when I did not do the following. 1. Clear the cache. Once you install StreamedMP for the first time and then...
Hi Have just installed the new version of streamedmp and have this problem in tv series was working fine in the previous version...
Replies
Views
Managed to update just now, and the submenus i wanted are now working correctly (y) Many thanks again.
Managed to update just now, and the submenus i wanted are now working correctly (y) Many thanks again.
open menu editor on the right click on tv and then edit/add submenu added those above and save and closed sub menu now try to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I've been absolutly blind. havent seen this configuration option. As you said, trevor, it's perfect. So now ive done a test config and run it for testing in my home cinema system. It increases the WAF I think very much, because my girlfrend is owning the remote much more times as I, for the first time :D Greets...
Hi there, I've been absolutly blind. havent seen this configuration option. As you said, trevor, it's perfect. So now ive done a...
DESCRIPTION: 7SENSES MOD for StreamedMP Home-Screen (0.1.3 beta) This MOD replaces the the Home Screen of the StreamedMP-Skin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Moving Menu Bar DE
Custom screen with original 20th Century Fox logo attached for Digmaster.
Custom screen with original 20th Century Fox logo attached for Digmaster.
I just started using MediaPortal, along with StreamedMP. So far, it's great and seems pretty easy to configure. One thing I'd...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 File Explorer? DE
It's great Thanks
It's great Thanks
I came across this great plugin: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - File Explorer File explorer from within mediaportal. this is...
Replies
Views
I've not been able to get the animated icons working either, Whether I choose static or animated in the streamed MP editor I always only get the static ones. This happened on the previous RC1 and is the same now on RC3. Also since going up to RC3 the background weather image on home screen doesn't link to current weather, it did...
I've not been able to get the animated icons working either, Whether I choose static or animated in the streamed MP editor I always...
I've just installed 1.0.3.1223 and under Weather Styles I clicked to install Animated Weather Icons... Once installed I selected...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 covers and XP DE
The covers in TvSeries season view are slanted/skewed, but they are not in series view and not in MovingPictures. Why the inconsistency? Personally, I much prefer the slanted/skewed covers as I'm sure many others do as well.
The covers in TvSeries season view are slanted/skewed, but they are not in series view and not in MovingPictures. Why the...
hi since I have downgraded to xp, the covers in the list view aren't slope anymore like in this picture: only if I enter...
Replies
Views
AW: changing DVD cover in 'video' section Hello! There was a problem until MP 1.2.2 with folder.jpg on network shares root. See here: 0003516: Video Plugin thumb & icon problem as folder.jpg not visible on network shares root - MediaPortal Bugtracker It is fixed now in MP 1.2.2 so maybe you should consider an update? =)
AW: changing DVD cover in 'video' section Hello! There was a problem until MP 1.2.2 with folder.jpg on network shares root. See...
Hi there, I am looking to make mods to the 'video' section to do with the skin. So far I have managed to change the default...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom