1.1.x and SVN Builds (4 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.1.x or any later svn build here.
Just tried this on Win7 x64 and I can't see any mapped drives (whether they use default credentials or not) but I can access these via "Network" node. Tried on my XP machine and the drive shows up under My Computer. I have a feeling this is Win7 knowing best and wants you to connect via network rather than a bug in MP but anyone...
Just tried this on Win7 x64 and I can't see any mapped drives (whether they use default credentials or not) but I can access these...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video...
Replies
Views
Is there a mantis entry for this?
Is there a mantis entry for this?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 stable MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windiws 7 Professional CPU Type: AMD Athlon II...
Replies
Views
Good news. Thanks for your help !!
Good news. Thanks for your help !!
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X2 250 HDD: Seagate...
Replies
Views
I can reproduce the same bug like briegel. So, what have I done? First I created a directory called "Test" in "Music". Then I created there 18 directories, which are called like the following scheme: "a, a - Kopie, a - Kopie (1), a - Kopie(2), a - Kopie(3), a - Kopie (4), a - Kopie (5), a - Kopie (6), b, b - Kopie, b - Kopie (1), b...
I can reproduce the same bug like briegel. So, what have I done? First I created a directory called "Test" in "Music". Then I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 @3,0GHz HDD: ST3160021A...
Replies
Views
Hi Briegel - your issue 3200 has been resolved, and should be fixed in 1.2.0 beta. As soon as someone tests and confirms we can change the thread prefix to fixed.
Hi Briegel - your issue 3200 has been resolved, and should be fixed in 1.2.0 beta. As soon as someone tests and confirms we can...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 @3,0GHz HDD: ST3160021A...
Replies
Views
AW: My music : thump selection with small icons by Keyboard or remote Hi, i have jut made a test with another computer. It's a notebook also wth WinXP SP3. There it works fine and diplays always the right letter (as you described). But my other Sytem works wrong. Before i wrote this article i made a further test and my system...
AW: My music : thump selection with small icons by Keyboard or remote Hi, i have jut made a test with another computer. It's a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 @3,0GHz HDD: ST3160021A...
Replies
Views
well ok .. that indeed explains it... i just dont like it when weird stuff happens i cant figure out .. the RC2 way worked better for me :D Zepman, i actually think that is logical, in developing you dont want to waste your time on getting rc3 to update to rc4 perfectly.. you want a final product that works perfectly.. so i can...
well ok .. that indeed explains it... i just dont like it when weird stuff happens i cant figure out .. the RC2 way worked better...
multiseat streaming doesnt work on any client after fresh install tvserver on fresh install win7 or fresh installvista sp2(I tried...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPEI error (Invalid URL) (1 Viewer) DE
Cool - thanks :D
Cool - thanks :D
Looks like someone managed to inject an invalid URL into the MPEI online update - it's www. sohu .com. Also there are a couple...
Replies
Views
no bug - unsupported feature
no bug - unsupported feature
Hello, I have got a concern with the MPC-HC Engine. I begin to back up my blu-ray and I use the software MakeMKV, this software...
Replies
Views
Hi I understand this problem has been around for a while and thought i would post my logs MP 1.1.2 StreamedMP 1.4.8 TvSeries v2.6.6.1275 OS: Windows 7 64bit and Windows 7 32bit I was in the TVSeries Plugin, scrolling quickly from Button to Top using arrow keys on MCE remote, then all the sudden the banners become...
Hi I understand this problem has been around for a while and thought i would post my logs MP 1.1.2 StreamedMP 1.4.8 TvSeries...
Hi I understand this problem has been around for a while and thought i would post my logs MP 1.1.2 StreamedMP 1.4.8 TvSeries...
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN 26607.
Fixed in SVN 26607.
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional 32bit CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Because I use my own patch to retrieve movies infos in .nfo files (pictures and others thing) and to find quickly the .nfo I use the name of the folder firts. Add the extension to the folder was a script error that make me discover the bug. ps : test have been made a second time with the official public version
Because I use my own patch to retrieve movies infos in .nfo files (pictures and others thing) and to find quickly the .nfo I use...
Hi, little bug, I automaticaly (script) create one directory per video with the same name as the video so a "image.iso" is...
Replies
Views
AW: MP TV-Server - Transponderlist could not be loaded MM, thanks that you are so helpful. Here are the logs for MP 1.1.3 directly after clicking update Satellite list and lettting it finish (including extra TV Server error.log):
AW: MP TV-Server - Transponderlist could not be loaded MM, thanks that you are so helpful. Here are the logs for MP 1.1.3...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova HD SVN Windows Version: Windows 7 64 Bit + SP1 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP not recording DE
Yep, I also have recording problems. Most of the time they are not started. After a recording should have started, tv is broken, which normally works perfectly... Sometimes the rec icon shows up, but nothing is recorded. Sometimes a pc restart is needed, sometimes just a restart of tv server to get tv working again. This unreliable...
Yep, I also have recording problems. Most of the time they are not started. After a recording should have started, tv is broken...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
This is currently scheduled for a "future release" not 1.2 I think given the amount of work going on and the shift of devs to MP2 this will only get into 1.2 if community is able to provide patch to fix it
This is currently scheduled for a "future release" not 1.2 I think given the amount of work going on and the shift of devs to MP2...
Hi all, I have had this bug since a really long time and I believe this is not specific to my system; I always have MP set to...
Replies
Views
I've got an update too :) I've turned all kinds of options on and off, also the hidden debug options and the above mentioned ones, but since I turned off WebEPG 2 days ago MP was still alive and kicking when I woke up and came home from work! Let's see what today brings, but it seems WebEPG crashes my MP... I'll investigate further...
I've got an update too :) I've turned all kinds of options on and off, also the hidden debug options and the above mentioned ones...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: Windows XP Pro (SP3) CPU Type: Intel Dual Core...
Replies
Views
I managed to get a rawdump off a channel that crashed TVService today. What was happening initially was that I was watching a channel that was fine with no breakups, but then a Scheduled Recording started on another channel which wasn't fine, and this was causing TVService to stop, because the channel I was watching would suddenly...
I managed to get a rawdump off a channel that crashed TVService today. What was happening initially was that I was watching a...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
ati2mtag is part of the ATI GPU drivers. If you see that in BSOD it is either sign of driver bug or HW issue.
ati2mtag is part of the ATI GPU drivers. If you see that in BSOD it is either sign of driver bug or HW issue.
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: not yet installed Windows Version: W7, 64, de-DE: all MS-Updates CPU Type: AMD 5050e HDD: WD15EADS Memory: 8GB Motherboard: ASUS M Video Card: Build in Video Card Driver: standard VGA Sound Card: na Sound Card AC3: na Sound Card Driver: na 1. TV Card: Compro T200 1. TV Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: not yet installed Windows Version: W7, 64, de-DE: all MS-Updates CPU Type: AMD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: not yet installed Windows Version: W7, 64, de-DE: all MS-Updates CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP Hangs on Alt+TAB DE
bump? any idea please?
bump? any idea please?
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP ( Service Pack 3 ) [5.1.2600.196608] CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Set the Mantis issue resolved. ronilse was able to test and confirm the issue is solved.
Set the Mantis issue resolved. ronilse was able to test and confirm the issue is solved.
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 BE-2350...
Replies
Views
AW: MP froze when recording starts ok... a bit old, but I have news... I have a project, where I need to catch the PowerBroadcasts. Now I know how it works and I understand this MP problem a bit better... After looking in MediaPortal.cs I found sth. ResumeAutomatic has another behaviour then ResumeSuspend. So the trick is the...
AW: MP froze when recording starts ok... a bit old, but I have news... I have a project, where I need to catch the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlass Nova 1.2 Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2...
Replies
Views
Hi! I attached a video on Youtube that I was recorded: YouTube - MediaPortal TV crash I hope you find it helpful. Thanks!
Hi! I attached a video on Youtube that I was recorded: YouTube - MediaPortal TV crash I hope you find it helpful. Thanks!
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 (since 07-18-2010) CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Ehm, search the forum for "Half-Fullscreen" and you will find many suffering. This is a windows issue that has no current solution. But there is a workaround: 1. Disconnect TV from PC 2. Connect using a remote control sw to the PC 3. Set the resolution to your normal resolution (from the top of my head, more in the very long...
Ehm, search the forum for "Half-Fullscreen" and you will find many suffering. This is a windows issue that has no current solution...
This doesn't seem to be a consistent crash. However it seems that if the PC has lost it's HDMI connection for a long length of...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 @3,0GHz HDD: ST3160021A (160 GB, 7200 RPM, Ultra-ATA/100) Memory: 1024 MB (PC3200 DDR SDRAM) Motherboard: MSI MS-7012 (Medion OEM) Video Card: Sapphire Radeon 9600 XT Video Card Driver: 6.14.0010.6925 Sound Card: Creative...
Replies
Views
Yes, I use comskip. But everything worked fine with 1.1.0. How can I fix the "Which user account do you want to use to run this program" pop up message? Well, I disabled all TV plugins including comskip, same problem with the pop-up. Reversed back to 1.1.0 - the problem has gone. Attempted to upgrade to 1.1.1 again - the MP...
Yes, I use comskip. But everything worked fine with 1.1.0. How can I fix the "Which user account do you want to use to run this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC6 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: Win 7 x64 CPU Type: Core i5-750 HDD: Samsung 154ui...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: MP crashes cause of Audioscrobbler thx a lot. the new dll fixes the problem. audioscrobbler is transmitting the played songs without crashing mp and last.fm works as it supposed to be. great work. thumbs up ;o) especially for the very fast response. mike175de
AW: Re: MP crashes cause of Audioscrobbler thx a lot. the new dll fixes the problem. audioscrobbler is transmitting the played...
Hey folks, first a big thx to the hard worker on the mp-projekt. loving it. I have a little problem with my mp at the moment...
Replies
Views
Some Thomson routers have that "feature" (and I think you can't even turn it off). When connection is down they respond to every http request with a standard page that says the connection is down. I really hate it.
Some Thomson routers have that "feature" (and I think you can't even turn it off). When connection is down they respond to every...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
Actually I did not look at dxdiag, I just saw the driver version on you specs, and assumed it was correct
Actually I did not look at dxdiag, I just saw the driver version on you specs, and assumed it was correct
I've been having these freezing issues with my MP HTPC for some time now, and they seem to have worsened since upgrading to MP 1.1...
Replies
Views
Just the way in which the broadcaster flags a channel as encrypted. MP does not pick this up
Just the way in which the broadcaster flags a channel as encrypted. MP does not pick this up
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32-Bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X4 810 HDD: 2...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom