1.2.x (4 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I noticed the value of useExtendedCharsWithStandardCulture in debug section of MediaPortal.xml also affects how the on-screen keyboard displays the special characters. I tried 512 and even 1024 - the on-screen keyboard window becomes blank the moment a cyrillic character is used. If...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I noticed the value of useExtendedCharsWithStandardCulture in debug section of...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I noticed the value of useExtendedCharsWithStandardCulture in debug section of...
Replies
Views
I think I will keep the new dll file in place since it seems to be working fine. Thank you for your efforts in this matter.
I think I will keep the new dll file in place since it seems to be working fine. Thank you for your efforts in this matter.
My HTPC is nearly complete now. It's just a matter of testing and fine-tuning a few details. Everything is pretty much working...
Replies
Views
Ok. We will see :-) Thanks for your time!
Ok. We will see :-) Thanks for your time!
MediaPortal Version: 1.22 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 + SP1 CPU Type: Intel I3 2100 HDD: SSD OCZ...
Replies
Views
Turns out a reboot solved the problem! Ha... never thought of that... it's almost NEVER necessary to reboot Windows! ;-) ;-) ;-)
Turns out a reboot solved the problem! Ha... never thought of that... it's almost NEVER necessary to reboot Windows! ;-) ;-) ;-)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Bug report submitted earlier of crash when changing channels... now I am no longer able...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Not Recognising DVD DE
No Bug. More bad rips without correct IFO. I give you a tip: rip the main movie to MKV...
No Bug. More bad rips without correct IFO. I give you a tip: rip the main movie to MKV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When I try and play a DVD, MP just says there's no disc. I've tried it in both of my...
Replies
Views
Hello doveman I believe this could be a genuine issue but trying to find such problems in the logs when the tv.log and tv.bak files alone are 25000 lines long is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. If you want us to attempt to resolve this issue, please could you post fresh logs and be sure to specify the time that the...
Hello doveman I believe this could be a genuine issue but trying to find such problems in the logs when the tv.log and tv.bak...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description 1.2.3 I was watching a channel, which was auto-stopped to permit a recording on another...
Replies
Views
It wasn't actually my idea, I read about other people doing it and thought it was a good idea. I don't know if they're still using it themselves or not though. Maybe I am the only one left ;) I'm quite happy with the capacity/time that my current RAMdrive provides and I much prefer not having the drive constantly being written...
It wasn't actually my idea, I read about other people doing it and thought it was a good idea. I don't know if they're still using...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, I also have had this problem for a while on multiple versions. I am running 1.3.0Alpha currently. It appears to me that it is when a station updates the EPG and moves the times slightly from when the original shedule was set that this is when it doesn't show up in the EPG. Regards, Mark.
Hi, I also have had this problem for a while on multiple versions. I am running 1.3.0Alpha currently. It appears to me that it is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I checked past posts and discovered a similar issue was submitted a year ago. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi mm Yes, I had "enable CRC check" enabled. I tried to disable and reboot server. Now streaming client is working fine. Again thanks. I am impressed by your fast support! Will use the donate button :) This project has been a positive prof. experience since my first download not long ago! Chr.
Hi mm Yes, I had "enable CRC check" enabled. I tried to disable and reboot server. Now streaming client is working fine. Again...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: win7 x 64 CPU Type: core i5 HDD: sdd Memory: 8gb...
Replies
Views
Hi, I move this post to proper sub-forum. Cheers.
Hi, I move this post to proper sub-forum. Cheers.
Hi, I am new to Media Portal and have just downloaded version 1.2.0.0 Final. Although not a major issue I have found that when...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No TV audio DE
Also make sure default directsound device is set as renderer.
Also make sure default directsound device is set as renderer.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description MP 1.2.2.0 HdHomeRun Windows7 No TV audio I do hear the cricket chirp when I select a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No TV DE
I am just closing MediaPortal configuration with the OK button. It indeed looks like changes to the codecs are not saved from within the MP config. There's nothing special when I go to a different section in the config. Preview is not so important for me, now that the TV is working inside MP. Btw, I have no idea what merits are...
I am just closing MediaPortal configuration with the OK button. It indeed looks like changes to the codecs are not saved from...
Hello, Until yesterday I've been using Mediaportal 1.0.2.0 with great success. Today I decided to install the latest version...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No TV (1 Viewer) DE
Pinned it down a little more - it seems that it is the Radio EPG grabber on the DVB-S - If I point it to the EPG Background Audio and Freesat Info channels we get a lock up. Can someone confirm please?
Pinned it down a little more - it seems that it is the Radio EPG grabber on the DVB-S - If I point it to the EPG Background Audio...
Since 1.2 I have had no TV I've been reading the posts of similar problems in the hope someone could find a solution but to no...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi all, I've the problem in subject. It's happened to me lot of time. I solved uninstalling and removing all files from disk, but this can't be normal after so much years of developing. Sorry for my bad english, I'm Matteon and now I need an help, I'd have to understand how this can be...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi all, I've the problem in subject. It's happened to me lot of time. I solved...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi all, I've the problem in subject. It's happened to me lot of time. I solved...
Replies
Views
I had the exact same problem - you can solve it by installing the newst SAF 6.0.4. In the setup explained on their website make sure that the codec for LATM AAC audio decoder ( under TV Codecs) is set to LAV Audio Decoder.
I had the exact same problem - you can solve it by installing the newst SAF 6.0.4. In the setup explained on their website make...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Standard skin Windows Version: Win 7 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X4 965BE HDD: Maxtor...
Replies
Views
Dear mm, Ah, the time zone! That makes sense, glad to hear that it wasn't my bad breath or something keeping folks away... Thank you for the advice! I switched back to "generic." I also updated my tuner card driver from the AverMedia website rather than from Dell. I did the same for my Nvidia display driver. And... YAY! I got...
Dear mm, Ah, the time zone! That makes sense, glad to hear that it wasn't my bad breath or something keeping folks away...
Dear MP Experts, Hi, I have escaped Windows Media Center and I am trying to enter Media Portal land! I am trying to set up...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 16:9 Windows Version: XP (MCE2005) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II-X3 705e HDD: Corsair CMFSSD 64GB + 2xSamsung SATA 2TB+1TB Memory: 2x2GB GSkill DDR3-1333MHz Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA785GT-UD3H Video Card: ATI Radeon HD4550 + Onboard ATI Radeon HD4200 Video Card Driver: ATI...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 16:9 Windows Version: XP (MCE2005) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II-X3 705e...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 16:9 Windows Version: XP (MCE2005) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II-X3 705e...
Replies
Views
Set thread titel to "no bug".
Set thread titel to "no bug".
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I have upgraded MePo to version 1.23. After Upgrading I have recognized that all my...
Replies
Views
OK thank you for that, I'm not really qualified to know, so more than happy to go with the workaround for now and provide any logs/details if you need them. I'd best leave it to you experts now, If I can help in anyway let me know.
OK thank you for that, I'm not really qualified to know, so more than happy to go with the workaround for now and provide any...
Problem I have is that I can't get MP to restart again after closing it. I only use it to watch TV which it does perfectly and I'm...
Replies
Views
Here's the output from a ubuntu (linux) v4l2-ctl --all Not sure it adds much info, since the functionality is pretty basic.
Here's the output from a ubuntu (linux) v4l2-ctl --all Not sure it adds much info, since the functionality is pretty basic.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Just downloaded and installed. Ran the TV Scanner, which detected 48 channels, and they...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the new input and for the explanation. I will try another MySQL version. I have been using MS SQL before and I did not have this problem that time. But this was about 3 years ago and a lot of things changed in my setup. hdnewt
Thank you for the new input and for the explanation. I will try another MySQL version. I have been using MS SQL before and I did...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 client MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: AMD Phenom X4 910e HDD...
Replies
Views
Thanks for clarifying that. I thought somehow their website was causing problems with my MySQL database :S :ooops:
Thanks for clarifying that. I thought somehow their website was causing problems with my MySQL database :S :ooops:
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB Samsung...
Replies
Views
No different at all. No, just one.
No different at all. No, just one.
Hi! In my videos it seems that it don't fully respect my settings for audio codec. If i set "MPEG / AC3 audio decoder" to...
Replies
Views
http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3729 Thanks for reporting :thx:
http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3729 Thanks for reporting :thx:
When I was upgrading Mediaportal to 1.2 I couldn´t see how many times the songs in Top 100 has been played anymore. I can only sort...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Music sound issues DE
Since there hasn't been a reply since end of January, and we haven't had more reports about this during 1.3 Development (and i can't confirm this with my FLAC collection), i'm setting this to No Bug. @tt222 if the problem is still present, please let us know so we can take a closer look!
Since there hasn't been a reply since end of January, and we haven't had more reports about this during 1.3 Development (and i...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi, I've got sound issues with MP 1.2.3. and MP 1.3.0 beta as well. When playing mp3- or...
Replies
Views
This sounds like a bug then. Please start a new thread for this, describe the issue clearly and provide logs. Then if someone can reproduce it, we might be able to fix it. This thread is getting too cluttered for anyone to go digging. The same applies to any other individual issues that you think are bugs. Best wishes, Mark
This sounds like a bug then. Please start a new thread for this, describe the issue clearly and provide logs. Then if someone...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 Ult 32 Hardware as Old HTPC in sig For...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Pro SP1 (Server and Client) CPU Type: Intel Pentium Dualcore E5200 HDD: QNAP 439 Pro, 4x2TB, RAID5 Memory: DDRII 4GB Motherboard: ASUS P5N7A-VM Video Card: Geforce 9300 mGPU Video Card Driver: - Sound Card: onboard Sound Card AC3: optical...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Pro SP1 (Server and Client) CPU Type...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Pro SP1 (Server and Client) CPU Type...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Apologies if this has already been reported. I have noticed that under music if you launch the track by pressing the play shortcut key that you can not use the previous or next track shortcuts. If you launch the song by using the select key though you can then use the previous and next track...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Apologies if this has already been reported. I have noticed that under music if you...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Apologies if this has already been reported. I have noticed that under music if you...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 music filtering DE
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Description Also seems to do this 1.3.0. and i dont know if this is a bug but when you filter by year and then my album you get the years come up. but when you go into a year you only get the individual artists not the album itself. If you select at artist from the list it then tells you the albums...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Description Also seems to do this 1.3.0. and i dont know if this is a bug but when you filter by...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Description Also seems to do this 1.3.0. and i dont know if this is a bug but when you filter by...
Replies
Views
should be working in 1.2.2.
should be working in 1.2.2.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: win 7 32bit us CPU Type: c2d 6400 HDD: samsung 470...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom