General (68 Viewers)

Please check here how to bring problem reports. We need log files.
Please check here how to bring problem reports. We need log files.
Just loaded version 2.3.2 on a newly imaged Windows 10 PC. Created my music file as C:\Music\. All my albums look correct on the...
Replies
Views
Tested on other uptodate hardware, sata3 helped a lot. When client take info from serveew cpu is arround 50 % Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en utilisant Tapatalk
Tested on other uptodate hardware, sata3 helped a lot. When client take info from serveew cpu is arround 50 % Envoyé de mon...
Hi, I have been trialling MP2 since the release of 2.3 and I am having a big problem with it's usability. I have a server on a...
Replies
Views
If this has been addressed, then please remove it, but I didn't find it listed. I have found several times during import that the importer generates multiple Seasons. For instance, an import of Start Trek - The Next Generation based on fresh data generated by DVDFab and then tMM will produce Season 1 (1 Episode) and Season 1 (24...
If this has been addressed, then please remove it, but I didn't find it listed. I have found several times during import that the...
If this has been addressed, then please remove it, but I didn't find it listed. I have found several times during import that the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Local Data Refresh (1 Viewer) DE
I also confirm that the issue is fine with movies. My initial query was because the importer was 'missing' some of the Season Posters and using the Series Poster by default. This is not resolved because there is no 'Refresh' Option for Seasons. So the only option at present is to remove the Series, double-check the info with tMM...
I also confirm that the issue is fine with movies. My initial query was because the importer was 'missing' some of the Season...
When I right-click (mouse) or Press 'i' (remote) I get the option to Reimport the data for a Movie or TV Series. This then...
Replies
Views
Yes I think it's best to test with TVE3.5 the different combinations. The MTD and MCD modes are handled differently, so we have an option more to evaluate
Yes I think it's best to test with TVE3.5 the different combinations. The MTD and MCD modes are handled differently, so we have an...
Hi, i wrote this problem already in the german section, but the problem could not be solved until now. @morpheus_xx tryed it with...
Replies
Views
DD CineS2V6 mit OctopusCI/zwei Alphacrypt2/HD+, Treiber und Control Center 3.0.2.211 vom 20.09.2018,. MP2 Version spiel dann keine Rolle denke ich bei mir aktuell MP2_2.2.3, da ist einfach was faul mit dem neuen DD Treiber generell im MP denke ich (DD TV läuft). TV Server default 1.21.00.0 Der Vollständigkeit halber, mit neuem Treiber...
DD CineS2V6 mit OctopusCI/zwei Alphacrypt2/HD+, Treiber und Control Center 3.0.2.211 vom 20.09.2018,. MP2 Version spiel dann keine...
Hallo Leute, lief eigentlich anstandslos bis ich mal die HD Sender verloren hab. Kurzerhand den DD Service mal via Teamviewer drauf...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Watched Status (1 Viewer) DE
Hi ge2301, Only 1 server in the house - called Server. Because of Episode/Art import problems discussed before, I went back to v2.2.3 all round. But that was when the latest was v2.3.1. I will try v2.3.2 later/tomorrow and report back. OK. Forgot to actually post that, so ..... v2.3.2 installed and working correctly, thank you. I...
Hi ge2301, Only 1 server in the house - called Server. Because of Episode/Art import problems discussed before, I went back to...
I think I have read everything I can find on this subject. I have tried everything I can think of without success. Therefore, I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 DLNA status? DE
What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't know the current state of the plugin though. That's why MP2 probably never will be certified. ;) Yes, that was also the idea, but it is a big job as all TV's, software etc. seems to not do everything...
What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't...
So I'm wondering what the state of play is with MP2 and DLNA functionality? When I started this post, I did see some posts...
Replies
Views
Not been on the forum for a while, good news I have installed 2.3.1 and can confirm everything is working as expected. On a wider front for info I have now set the TV recording to store by channel and I just add childrens channels folders to my sons profile. I now have a very happy 5 year old who can use media portal on his PC...
Not been on the forum for a while, good news I have installed 2.3.1 and can confirm everything is working as expected. On a wider...
Been running great for a good while now but the time has come to add a client to my sons bedroom (he is 5). Installed client sets...
Replies
Views
MP2 - V2.3 - Bugs and Improvements There was a bug, that is already fixed. You can find the quick solution in linked thread or you wait until MP2.3.1 is released (will be soon).
MP2 - V2.3 - Bugs and Improvements There was a bug, that is already fixed. You can find the quick solution in linked thread or you...
How can I search for a movie title in Nereus using the numbers on my remote control? On BlueVision I just had to type in T9-Style...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 Tv Server information (1 Viewer) DE
Ok, Thanks a lot. Now i have set 1 tuner and 2 second to go in timeout. The inability to tune a channel with a still image, it is very annoying but you get used to it. Thanks
Ok, Thanks a lot. Now i have set 1 tuner and 2 second to go in timeout. The inability to tune a channel with a still image, it is...
Hi, I have a pc server with 4 tuner dvbt and 2 tuner dvb2. Server have mp2 tve3 installed and it is all ok. I noticed this problem...
Replies
Views
Skip forward/backword works well for me in 2.3 with the WMC skin using the mouse. I can also FF at X2. All I'm missing is the ability to speed up replay with sound!
Skip forward/backword works well for me in 2.3 with the WMC skin using the mouse. I can also FF at X2. All I'm missing is the...
Sorry to ask a question again that I can see has been asked before, but I just cannot find an answer and so many of thew wiki links...
Replies
Views
Hi. Probably you've done this too early or too much. I needed to install DX9 manually before I could install MP 2.3 on a clean Win 10 20H2 system. Some VC runtime are also needed to be installed manually before the installation finally works...
Hi. Probably you've done this too early or too much. I needed to install DX9 manually before I could install MP 2.3 on a clean Win...
Having issues installing MP 2.3 on an HP Probook G6 running Windows 10 20H2 build I had to install all the dependencies DX9 and...
Replies
Views
We do this using the MediaPortal 2 TV Configuration application to export the schedule, edit the resulting XML file and re-importing. We set the scheduling option to 3 or 4 (see below) depending on whether we are sure which channel the programme will be on. The only problem we've found is that you have to specify the programme name...
We do this using the MediaPortal 2 TV Configuration application to export the schedule, edit the resulting XML file and...
With the impending termination of support for Windows 7, I am another user who is migrating away from WMC and searching for an...
Replies
Views
I tried upgrading from 2.2.3 to 2.3 on my Win10 HPTC. I fixed a couple of issues on the impossibility to run the 64bit and on the non working hama/ortek remote which is not full RC6 compliant following advice in this forum, but I was unable to see Live TV recordings with the user interface (both the old one and the new nereus one). I...
I tried upgrading from 2.2.3 to 2.3 on my Win10 HPTC. I fixed a couple of issues on the impossibility to run the 64bit and on the...
I tried upgrading from 2.2.3 to 2.3 on my Win10 HPTC. I fixed a couple of issues on the impossibility to run the 64bit and on the...
Replies
Views
Thank you. The DLL update resolved my duplicate issue.
Thank you. The DLL update resolved my duplicate issue.
My Series Media Library is showing duplicates for all the series. One with just the series name and another with the series name...
Replies
Views
I have never used a Silicon Dust network tuner, but from reading elsewhere I have a recollection that in Silicon Dust's own configuration tool you need to select "MediaPortal" as the output destination (or something like that). So this might be worth checking (just in case I have remembered it correctly). -- from CyberSimian in the UK
I have never used a Silicon Dust network tuner, but from reading elsewhere I have a recollection that in Silicon Dust's own...
Hello, I am a new MP user. I recently installed MP2.3 on a HTPC running Win 7 64 bit. I have an networked Silicon Dust HDHR3-US...
Replies
Views
I believe mine is fixed, need to do some more testing tomorrow but I'm no longer having to run the client as administrator to avoid the crash. I followed the instructions in this post, which I just found tonight. I was using the Windows Media skin mentioned in that post so that may have been the cause of it. Here's the link to the...
I believe mine is fixed, need to do some more testing tomorrow but I'm no longer having to run the client as administrator to avoid...
Hi, I did a clean install last night. Everything seemed good. This morning, after a restart I now get the error "could not find...
Replies
Views
Ah, ok. thanks for the info.
Ah, ok. thanks for the info.
In MP1 I was able to program the teletext buttons to perform other actions. Is this possible in MP2 2.3? e.g. I had these...
Replies
Views
siehe hier.
siehe hier.
Nach dem Update von MediaPortal 2.2 auf 2.3 bekomme ich beim Starten des Clients folgende Meldung im client.log. [2020-10-26...
Replies
Views
Its 2.23 but I've solved it. It was a folder access permissions issue on the NAS on which my DVD images are stored. I had made some changes to a completely (or so I thought) non-related user account and this was the first DVD I had ripped since then. It is odd because the folder was set to allow read access to "everyone" but I guess...
Its 2.23 but I've solved it. It was a folder access permissions issue on the NAS on which my DVD images are stored. I had made some...
I just ripped "Joker" and somehow MP2 has got stuck at 23% importing it into the movie library. If I delete the folder the error...
Replies
Views
That fixed it many thanks.
That fixed it many thanks.
I have nearly completed building a new desktop PC, hardware and software, everything was looking great till I tried to get MP2 2.3...
Replies
Views
Ok TV Stream works, i activated the RTPS Stream Option in Kodi and now the Player starts. Is there any Problem with RTSP? Cause in any description i read, it must be disabled. But still one Problem stays, i can't stream two TV Streams, cause the first stream stops when i started the second. This Problem is with MP2 and with Kodi the...
Ok TV Stream works, i activated the RTPS Stream Option in Kodi and now the Player starts. Is there any Problem with RTSP? Cause in...
Hi. After realizing that the most recent TVServerKodi Plugin is not even working with the most recent MP2 "official" release 2.1.3...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I commited the patch and it'll be part of MP2.3.1
Thanks. I commited the patch and it'll be part of MP2.3.1
I think I've found another bug in the extended scheduling in Nereus EPG: To reproduce, do the follwing steps: 1. in EPG view, open...
Replies
Views
And if you Record you can see the video on the used player? On my Server i also have no video, but the reason for this is, that my Server have no Monitor/TV connected. I only configure it via AnyDesk Remote Control. But a recorded channel have a video when i play it with VLC Player. If i connect a monitor via HDMI then i have a...
And if you Record you can see the video on the used player? On my Server i also have no video, but the reason for this is, that my...
I have used MP for years. Recently I used MP2 v 2.2.3 without any problem. After install MP v 2.3 I have no video on TV. I have...
Replies
Views
Yes, for the pedantic, MediaPortal2_2.3, released 10/22/2020. I did say the most recent version, whatever. Still the problem is the VC 2008 SP1 requirement/installation. Thanks for the correct link, I did find that after my initial post--the wiki should be updated. The real solution is, or likely to be, make sure you can install VC...
Yes, for the pedantic, MediaPortal2_2.3, released 10/22/2020. I did say the most recent version, whatever. Still the problem is the...
Repeated attempts at first install of get this error at an early stage. No obvious clue what is causing it. It managed to...
Replies
Views
I think you remember wrong. ;) The settings model was for the centralization of settings, not functions or commands (which should be implied by the name of the model). :)
I think you remember wrong. ;) The settings model was for the centralization of settings, not functions or commands (which should...
It's not possible anymore to open the context menu on the EPG view in Nereus on a program running right now. I need this for the...
Replies
Views
Is this a correct connection? The name from the Server PC is "MediaPortal-Server" and from the Client PC is "Wohnzimmer-Client". And this is a screenshot from the ServiceMonitor from the Server. This looks very confused to me. I thought the the System always must be "MediaPortal-Server". It always takes some time until the...
Is this a correct connection? The name from the Server PC is "MediaPortal-Server" and from the Client PC is "Wohnzimmer-Client"...
Hello, now i builded my new setup and installed the Server and the new client. But now the TV Service won't start. Under the...
Replies
Views
You’re welcome. Sorry for the trouble and effort to downgrade your MP2. You can wait for MP2.3.1 or just upgrade to 2.3 with the patch file again.
You’re welcome. Sorry for the trouble and effort to downgrade your MP2. You can wait for MP2.3.1 or just upgrade to 2.3 with the...
I just upgraded from 2.2.2 to 2.3 and initially the MP2 Client would not start. I followed the advice in this thread and the client...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I'm glad, though it was a bit effort, the problem is solved finally. Of course we keep the thread, it can always help others. Most times there is at least a second person having the same or similar issue.
Thanks, I'm glad, though it was a bit effort, the problem is solved finally. Of course we keep the thread, it can always help...
Windows 10 v. 2004. Uninstalled MP 2.2.3 and now cant access my MyGica T230 DVB-T2 USB stick. Getting "device not available or in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom