General (65 Viewers)

Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
Replies
Views
Hey, thanks for your quick reply! That helps us a lot! Oh good, that means the two different clients can then also share a tuner. I have not even thought about tuner sharing with two different clients and that this could be a problem, perfect! Thanks!
Hey, thanks for your quick reply! That helps us a lot! Oh good, that means the two different clients can then also share a tuner...
Hello, can I use Kodi and the Media Portal 2 Client at the same time if I install the TVServerKodi plugin on the Media Portal 2...
Replies
Views
Thanks very much. It does indeed work (for some reason, the first time I needed to press "0" repeatedly before it would work, but after that, it's working fine. Much appreciated.
Thanks very much. It does indeed work (for some reason, the first time I needed to press "0" repeatedly before it would work, but...
Recently, and happily, switched from MP1 to MP2. I only use MP to watch ota tv broadcasts, on my PC. Just to say: There’s one...
Replies
Views
A few months ago my broadband package was compulsorily updated to a no-limit and much-more-expensive package, so I could now consider streaming video from the internet. (My previous broadband package had a 16GB per month limit, which made regular streaming from the internet a non-starter.) However... There seem to be a constant...
A few months ago my broadband package was compulsorily updated to a no-limit and much-more-expensive package, so I could now...
I have the most recent version of MP2, running on a PC with up-to-date Windows 10. Until recently I have been able to receive and...
Replies
Views
Great, thanks. Much better now...
Great, thanks. Much better now...
I recently switched over to MP2 after a few years use of MP1. I only use MP to watch (ota) television, through my PC tuner card...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal 2 has no mouse settings, those are controlled by Windows. You need to change it in your Windows mouse settings.
MediaPortal 2 has no mouse settings, those are controlled by Windows. You need to change it in your Windows mouse settings.
The TV Guide schedule will only scroll with keyboard up and down arrows and not the mouse wheel. Why is this the case? The Live TV...
Replies
Views
L
Thank you, that worked great!
Thank you, that worked great!
I have a HDHR4-2US, It does not show up in TV server configuration. I know some silicondust cards need a "wrapper" If I need such...
Replies
Views
lapidary
L
I just started playing with MP2. It's looking nice, with the new Nereus skin. (y) My issue is with enable/disabling ATSC Closed Captions. Currently the only to disable/enable is through the Settings menu. The submenu offers no options (blank box), and there doesn't appear to be a Function Shortcut for ATSC Closed Captions. I tried...
I just started playing with MP2. It's looking nice, with the new Nereus skin. (y) My issue is with enable/disabling ATSC Closed...
I just started playing with MP2. It's looking nice, with the new Nereus skin. (y) My issue is with enable/disabling ATSC Closed...
Replies
Views
thanks guys, interesting reading, having this same issue. Might have to try when I get back home from work. Will be interesting.
thanks guys, interesting reading, having this same issue. Might have to try when I get back home from work. Will be interesting.
Same issue here =( For a long time I used MP1 and now I installed MP 2.2.2... And it's not working at all. I'm even can't get into...
Replies
Views
also forgot to mention ther service monitor is saying the service is not running when it is. It starts and stops the service no worries. ? \
also forgot to mention ther service monitor is saying the service is not running when it is. It starts and stops the service no...
When I try to start the MedaiPortal Server I get "Windows Service Start Failure: Cannot start service from the command line or a...
Replies
Views
Is there any remote app in the playstore which use bonjour?
Is there any remote app in the playstore which use bonjour?
Hello, the new MP2.3 Version includes a possibility for a WiFi Remote. :) But i have no experience in this case and need a step by...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Beginner's questions: (1 Viewer) DE
Solved: In my case, it was indeed a codec issue. In LAV configuration, I had to select "DXVA (native)", then DVD playback including menus work fine. Sorry for having caused trouble, and thanks a lot for the support!
Solved: In my case, it was indeed a codec issue. In LAV configuration, I had to select "DXVA (native)", then DVD playback including...
Hi community, I am further testing out MP2, and there are three questions I have: 1. When importing my local video folder with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3.2 media import (1 Viewer) DE
Ok, good it helped. Idially server and client should always have the same version, which doesn't mean different versions can never work. But could be also, that you tried to install the right server version and the installation was not completed and corrupted as @Brownard realized missing files.
Ok, good it helped. Idially server and client should always have the same version, which doesn't mean different versions can never...
I have set up a server/client environment and imported media which are on the server. Films and series imported OK but not all...
Replies
Views
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
Replies
Views
I guess that as I have not got an answer, we don't have this yet. So I will ask for this feature :)
I guess that as I have not got an answer, we don't have this yet. So I will ask for this feature :)
Hi again! :-) In MP-TVSeries you can "Change view...", and among other choices there we have "Favorites". When you right click on...
Replies
Views
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
Replies
Views
I tried this on MP1, and it seems to work quite well. It provides the red dot in the system tray, and has a "stop shutdown" setting to stop shutdown if TV Server is recording. (y) The red dot changes colour to indicate different states, but sadly does not indicate that a recording is about to start in the near future :(. This would...
I tried this on MP1, and it seems to work quite well. It provides the red dot in the system tray, and has a "stop shutdown" setting...
Is there a way to warn the user that an active recording is in progress when attempting to shut down or restart the PC where...
Replies
Views
Hello to all you, today after doing some more testing I could again confirm that the problem also appears when inserting an HDD (in my case a Western Digital 3GB PURTZ model) through a hot swap external SATA III tray. (I forgot to mention this case in my previous posts). The problem always appears 15 Secs aprox. after the connection...
Hello to all you, today after doing some more testing I could again confirm that the problem also appears when inserting an HDD (in...
Hello, I wish to all to stay healthy. MediaPortal 2.3.1 live tv freezes when inserting a usb memory stick or when mounting an...
Replies
Views
The TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 is a dual tuner without CAM capability it should work on both DVBT and DVBT2 as it seems it did in WMC according to the OP. I do not see why it should not work with MP, I am using its successor the TBS 6281-SE which works well with both MP1 and MP2 but I only have OTA DVBT2, no DVBT any more. Which version of MP...
The TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 is a dual tuner without CAM capability it should work on both DVBT and DVBT2 as it seems it did in WMC...
I am trying to set up the latest version of Mediaportal 2 using Windows 10 Home I have a TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 card with the latest...
Replies
Views
Nothing helpful, just an error code and a log. Attached. This line might be a clue: [0CE8:01A0][2021-04-03T16:17:29]e000: Error 0x80072f76: Failed to acquire payload from: 'http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=852092' to working path: 'C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\1\{C886C052-2703-4A07-99CF-2EC53C873650}\NetFx471Web'
Nothing helpful, just an error code and a log. Attached. This line might be a clue: [0CE8:01A0][2021-04-03T16:17:29]e000: Error...
Nothing helpful, just an error code and a log. Attached. This line might be a clue: [0CE8:01A0][2021-04-03T16:17:29]e000: Error...
Replies
Views
The links to the files are in the log file behind the error.
The links to the files are in the log file behind the error.
I am trying to install MedaiPortal 2 in a fresh copy of Windows 10 Home, with all updates applied However I keep getting the...
Replies
Views
Hi. This is true, but as many people have requested this feature you can create the images share to accept videos too. This way you can watch anything on the SD card of your camera in one place. Yes, this definitely is possible in MP2 too. You need to activate this during creation of the images share. If you already have created...
Hi. This is true, but as many people have requested this feature you can create the images share to accept videos too. This way...
Hi, Two questions about MP2 V2.3: - Is it possible to set an external video player for movies? in MP1, it was possible but I do...
Replies
Views
From discussions in another thread, it has become apparent that there is a "gotcha" with regard to the "Schedules Direct" plugin for "TV Server". :eek: Schedules Direct provide EPG data in the following formats: JSON format: this is available for all countries that Schedules Direct support. XML format: this is available only for the...
From discussions in another thread, it has become apparent that there is a "gotcha" with regard to the "Schedules Direct" plugin...
Hello - I'm a new user converting from a Win7 WMC. I love the features in MP2 (and MP1) but we are heavy OTA watchers - so getting...
Replies
Views
I had checked the episode-num line, and they do not match for a given show. But after checking several entries I found that the number showing on the Guide is a corrected/adjusted number. So if the xml file shows 1.9 as episode-num, the Guide displays 10.2. So MP2 is converting the xml number by adding 1 to each digit set. I will...
I had checked the episode-num line, and they do not match for a given show. But after checking several entries I found that the...
Using MP 2.3.2. I am using Schedules Direct JSON to populate my EPG. I don't see the Series or Episode information for any tv...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Sleep Behavior (1 Viewer) DE
Yep, I understand what you explained. Simply, at the moment (in the past) when I tested it, PS standby/wakeup didn't work as expected. By adding this little changes, I found it did the trick (for me and maybe others users) ? That's why.... BTW, when I will decide to switch from MP1 to MP2 (not tomorrow) at, least, I will be able to...
Yep, I understand what you explained. Simply, at the moment (in the past) when I tested it, PS standby/wakeup didn't work as...
I've been using MediaPortal 2 for a while, but I have not been able to figure out how to get the sleeping behavior that works for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] WMA support (1 Viewer) DE
I checked the Online sources selected and saw that only 1 was selected. I selected all of them, reimported the music and all of the albums and songs now appear. So it was user error that caused the partial song lists. Thanks for your help!
I checked the Online sources selected and saw that only 1 was selected. I selected all of them, reimported the music and all of the...
What audio file formats are supported in audio player? In particular, WMA support? Previous WMC user, all music is in standard WMA...
Replies
Views
Maybe uncheck DVB-S2 Tuning/scanning?
Maybe uncheck DVB-S2 Tuning/scanning?
Hi everyone, I'm attempting to set up MP2 with a Sundtek SkyTV Ultimate 5 DVB-S/S2 USB tuner. When doing a full channel scan on...
Replies
Views
For series that are not currently being broadcast, it is possible to create the xml definition of the series, and then import just that single definition into "TV Server". The definition is added to the existing schedule for the other programmes. The way to do this is to: Schedule a series with the time slot or the repeat setting...
For series that are not currently being broadcast, it is possible to create the xml definition of the series, and then import just...
Is there a tool to import recording and schedule data from TVmosaic (or DVBlink) to MP2? I have searched the wiki and the forum...
Replies
Views
Now I finally have DVB-S EPG grabbing working! In the configuration I had selected only the languages that I am interested in. Now I have changed that to all languages and now I have EPG working! Regards, Bart
Now I finally have DVB-S EPG grabbing working! In the configuration I had selected only the languages that I am interested in. Now...
Sooo I'm looking to convert over from DVBlogic to a new solution to watch TV throughout the house, Mediaportal looks like just the...
Replies
Views
"TV Server" can produce logs with various levels of detail. The level that has the most detail is DEBUG level, but this is not the default. So the first thing that you need to do is start "TV Server Config" and change the log level to DEBUG; see this page in the Wiki. Actually, I run my HTPC with the log level set to DEBUG all of the...
"TV Server" can produce logs with various levels of detail. The level that has the most detail is DEBUG level, but this is not the...
Hi Folks, Are there any TV recording logs available in MP2, and if so could someone let me know where to look? I have a weird...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom