Moving Pictures (22 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Playing Intros (1 Viewer) DE
I have a 10 second avi clip that I would like to use before a movie starts. I noticed when selecting the play button on a single movie the avi clip plays correctly, but when a 2 disk movie is chosen the intro glitches. When clicking on the play button with 2 disks the avi clip will start to play automatically without giving me an...
I have a 10 second avi clip that I would like to use before a movie starts. I noticed when selecting the play button on a single...
I have a 10 second avi clip that I would like to use before a movie starts. I noticed when selecting the play button on a single...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Grouping of movies DE
Yay (y)
Yay (y)
I've been thinking of a way to group movies according to the folderstructure of the movies of my server. I think it's relatively...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Strange issue DE
Then it really is a question for DJBlue patch creator, if it works fine before. Whatever they have you add screws things up, so they have to fix it. Server/client configs are also not supported and can lead to weird results (although I got plenty of friends who run that setup with MPSync or other means).
Then it really is a question for DJBlue patch creator, if it works fine before. Whatever they have you add screws things up, so...
Hi I'm getting something really strange things occurring, basically MP is fine everything works all plugins etc.. I then install...
Replies
Views
That would be the author of the patch, as in: https://code.google.com/u/michel.zehnder/ But the wink is throwing me off as possible sarcasm ;)
That would be the author of the patch, as in: https://code.google.com/u/michel.zehnder/ But the wink is throwing me off as...
Hello, I wonder what happened to Issue 547 - Get language from Audio Tracks Mediainfo...
Replies
Views
Yeps did that.. But as long as it tries to get them again i can wait.. Tanx RoChess
Yeps did that.. But as long as it tries to get them again i can wait.. Tanx RoChess
Stupid question. I just had to reinstall MP 1.6 and also moving pictures. Copied the DB back to where it should be located, but for...
Replies
Views
No problem, just keep in mind the configurable options is limited in the Configuration dialog VS what is in the GUI Settings/Advanced Settings. That's only true for follw.it, but for trakt.tv it's done in a single place to better support all plugins. Once upon a time before trakt became a standalone plugin we had trakt.tv tab in...
No problem, just keep in mind the configurable options is limited in the Configuration dialog VS what is in the GUI...
Hi, I have a pretty major issue with 1.6 beta :( I have been running the latest release from the Extensions Installer for some time...
Replies
Views
Is this being worked on? I would love to see something like that.
Is this being worked on? I would love to see something like that.
Hi all, Does anyone know an easy way i can get my movie covers to appear in blu ray / dvd cases? Its probably a dumb question but...
Replies
Views
Hey Rochess, thanks. I actually force everything PG-13 to 12A. In the UK the rating '12' does not exist in cinemas, it is only used for home movie release. Me personally, I would prefer to have nothing 12 and everything 12A. But yes other than that your list looks good! They do not exactly relate as there is some overlap in the UK/US...
Hey Rochess, thanks. I actually force everything PG-13 to 12A. In the UK the rating '12' does not exist in cinemas, it is only used...
Hi, Just wondering if it is possible to launch a program after an import run has finished and pulled in new movies. I wrote a...
Replies
Views
I have setup the movingpictures plugin which sorts my movies and artwork perfectly. I have also created categories which filter my movies correctly, however I can get them to display correctly. when entering the category through the mp gui I want it to display all the films in the category as thumbnails, currently (and I cant seem to...
I have setup the movingpictures plugin which sorts my movies and artwork perfectly. I have also created categories which filter my...
I have setup the movingpictures plugin which sorts my movies and artwork perfectly. I have also created categories which filter my...
Replies
Views
Yeah, especially if you remove movies (maybe bad or you needed the space) or do the same with TV episodes, or other content then a lot of times a bunch of crap stays behind in the database or artwork folders. Now there are other plugins such as MPCleaner that will scan MovPic and MP-TVSeries database and locate any artwork not used...
Yeah, especially if you remove movies (maybe bad or you needed the space) or do the same with TV episodes, or other content then a...
I created a custom filter for my 3D movies (screenshot#1). After I added the filter it shows up nicely in MP (screenshot#2), and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Duplicate Movies DE
You can technically open MovPic config, go to the "Movie Manager" tab. Select a movie in the list and then use CTRL+A to select them all. Then at the far right side look for the red 'X' icon and use that to delete+ignore all movies selected. Then switch back to the "Movie Importer" tab, use the gear icon -> "Manage Ignored Files"...
You can technically open MovPic config, go to the "Movie Manager" tab. Select a movie in the list and then use CTRL+A to select...
Hi all, I'm a first time media portal user (coming from 8+ years of media center i thought it was time to move of a dead...
Replies
Views
Ok somehow I got it working by just using local sources XBMC (nfo) first and others. Metadata were fetched using Media Center Master. For some reason it still get the alternate title in German but MP only shows the English. Just saw your last post, I guess I'll try that at some point or keep on using MCM.
Ok somehow I got it working by just using local sources XBMC (nfo) first and others. Metadata were fetched using Media Center...
I'm located in Germany and want to fetch movies metadata in English. Running Windows 7 Ultimate in English. So I tell the imported...
Replies
Views
It use to pull down english content until IMDb change their site, might be worth removing that 'english' string now.
It use to pull down english content until IMDb change their site, might be worth removing that 'english' string now.
Hello! A quick question regarding the movie information MP gets automatically. I have a big library and I sometimes see that...
Replies
Views
I thought you were a Portal Pro? A snipet of a log is sometimes enough, you should always produce a full set of logs...im pretty sure that should be drilled into every portal master by now ;)
I thought you were a Portal Pro? A snipet of a log is sometimes enough, you should always produce a full set of logs...im pretty...
The movie importer crashes over here, I can't figure out why. I had the 1.5 version installed, but the same problem occurs with...
Replies
Views
Thanks RoChess for that clear and complete answer.
Thanks RoChess for that clear and complete answer.
Hello, This plugin is great, thanks for your job ! Unfortunately, i have a annoying problem : one of my favorite film i Léon...
Replies
Views
Is it also possible to have the 3D movies automatically displayed in the genre --> 3D category and also shown in poster view?
Is it also possible to have the 3D movies automatically displayed in the genre --> 3D category and also shown in poster view?
Hey there, is there a way that MovingPictures check, that i have 3D Movies and add this to a Categorie like 3D Movies ? And can i...
Replies
Views
does it display the full description? eg: English. or does it show the abreviated version of "Eng" ? Because thats all I could get either of the Kodi options to display.
does it display the full description? eg: English. or does it show the abreviated version of "Eng" ? Because thats all I could...
I wanted to re-import my movie collection into MovingPictures. Unfortunately, genres are not imported at all. Before importing, I...
Replies
Views
Right now, I'm having issues with MovingPictures playing back my movies. I haven't noticed this until the Christmas holidays because I personally mostly use MP TV-Series and the kids watch movies using My Videos (so they won't find any horror movies while browsing). As the TV Season is taking a break, I've finally had some time to...
Right now, I'm having issues with MovingPictures playing back my movies. I haven't noticed this until the Christmas holidays...
Right now, I'm having issues with MovingPictures playing back my movies. I haven't noticed this until the Christmas holidays...
Replies
Views
Just updated my hole system, MePo 1.6 pre + all plugins + new clean win 8.1 and moving pictures 16 beta I fell over this and im unsure if its OV 16 beta or not thats the issue I have 18 streetracing dvd's 15 of then are found by importer, not movie info, but found on disk, and i manually add them as black But the last 3 are not seen...
Just updated my hole system, MePo 1.6 pre + all plugins + new clean win 8.1 and moving pictures 16 beta I fell over this and im...
Just updated my hole system, MePo 1.6 pre + all plugins + new clean win 8.1 and moving pictures 16 beta I fell over this and im...
Replies
Views
Qustion, and the bug in regards to this. "In GUI Importer The big new feature in this release is the in GUI importer. This means that when a movie does not auto approve you no longer have to exit to the config. This feature is accessible from the context menu (F9) and on all skins I have seen so far, on the slide out menu as well...
Qustion, and the bug in regards to this. "In GUI Importer The big new feature in this release is the in GUI importer. This means...
Qustion, and the bug in regards to this. "In GUI Importer The big new feature in this release is the in GUI importer. This means...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Multiple movie DVDs DE
That's not a bad idea. Shame we can't just use the same disc though like XBMC
That's not a bad idea. Shame we can't just use the same disc though like XBMC
I might have asked in the past. But I get a lot of my movies on those DVDs at Walmart that contain maybe 2 movies per disc etc.. Is...
Replies
Views
Certainily possible, I can't say exactly what will be implemented but something along those lines.
Certainily possible, I can't say exactly what will be implemented but something along those lines.
Is it possible to create a actors listcontrol for selected movie in detailview, like in MyVideo? The goal is to display m3rcury's...
Replies
Views
All, Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but for me since going to 1.6.0 pre release i can no longer see the title letters over to the left in the blue box when scrolling through my movies using TITAN. It would normally show A, B, C etc. in a blue box as you scroll down. The blue box appears but there is no letter inside now...
All, Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but for me since going to 1.6.0 pre release i can no longer see the title letters...
All, Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but for me since going to 1.6.0 pre release i can no longer see the title letters...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Language/Subtitle Persistence (1 Viewer) DE
The playback/subtitles are handled by MediaPortal. So what you want to do is open MePo config -> Videos -> "Language" tab -> select subtitles language.
The playback/subtitles are handled by MediaPortal. So what you want to do is open MePo config -> Videos -> "Language" tab -> select...
Hello, I am running MP1.5.0 with Moving Pictures and I can't figure out now to make language or subtitle selections persistent...
Replies
Views
Thanks for mentioning you use IMDb+, because that is why Article remove stopped working for you. At least for the titles that get renamed by IMDb+. The problem is that Moving-Pictures does not re-apply the article remove setting after IMDb+ changes the title. One solution is to add all those movies to your IMDb+ custom rename database...
Thanks for mentioning you use IMDb+, because that is why Article remove stopped working for you. At least for the titles that get...
DOWNLOAD Moving Pictures is a movie management plug-in that focuses on ease of use and flexibility. Point it to your movies...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot RoChess! I'll be looking into your plugin. It sounds exactly like what I need. Awesome :)
Thanks a lot RoChess! I'll be looking into your plugin. It sounds exactly like what I need. Awesome :)
Hi there, I set up my moving pictures DB and am scanning through my drives now. It finds almost all the movies and grabs their...
Replies
Views
With all the new features available in MovPic now (you need to download a test-build such as the one provided at IMDb+ download section for v1.5.2:1528), that a fresh import of your entire collection is a good time to do now. Then you have access to 'collections', 'plot keywords', and 'release date', which need to be obtained by your...
With all the new features available in MovPic now (you need to download a test-build such as the one provided at IMDb+ download...
I submitted a support request in General Support because I can no longer load MP. It was suggested that I have a corrupt Moving...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Scrapping issues DE
@FireSokar, please read: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-release.122938/ That test build will make it all work, I use it on Windows 8.1 myself.
@FireSokar, please read: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-release.122938/ That test build will make it all work...
My windows 8 htpc updated to 8.1 so I had to install 1.6 version of media portal. At this same time I added about 20 movies. Two...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Latest Release DE
Duh, didn't know 1.6 was out of MP - upgraded and fixed.
Duh, didn't know 1.6 was out of MP - upgraded and fixed.
Why is the installer not being updated with the latest release from the changelog...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP and MePo 1.6pre DE
Thank you! It seems to do so, no problem with moving a new file to the watched folder at the moment. But had to reimport some movies after upgrading to the test version, but the scraper seems to be a lot better than before. This was intentional indeed, as I was fiddling around a lot in the last days and this led to huge log files...
Thank you! It seems to do so, no problem with moving a new file to the watched folder at the moment. But had to reimport some...
Hi, after updating (not reinstalling) to MePo 1.6pre, MP causes MePo to crash when a new file is added to the watched folders...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom