Older releases (4 Viewers)

Here's the interesting part of the log: Stream ffdshow Audio Decoder|0: MajorType 73647561-0000-0010-8000-00aa00389b71; Name Audio - AC3, 5.1, 48000 Hz (liba52); PWDGroup: 1; LCID: 0 Stream ffdshow Video Decoder|0: MajorType 73647561-0000-0010-8000-00aa00389b71; Name A: DD5.1 @ 640Kbps [English]; PWDGroup: 1; LCID: 1033 Stream...
Here's the interesting part of the log: Stream ffdshow Audio Decoder|0: MajorType 73647561-0000-0010-8000-00aa00389b71; Name...
Hi there! I noticed that when playing a MKV file with multiple or a single audio track the Audio Track Selection in MePo2 shows...
Replies
Views
Oh and btw this is what happens on the server side when playing the bluray not as an iso but from a folder (the attached server log corresponds to the above BDFolder_Log.zip on the client side). There are still some exceptions when serializing - don't know what they mean...
Oh and btw this is what happens on the server side when playing the bluray not as an iso but from a folder (the attached server log...
Hi everybody, I just did some tests on playing Bluray Isos remotely, which was always a problem for me, but I didn't find enough...
Replies
Views
Set to "fixed". Please reply and post new information, if it still occurs.
Set to "fixed". Please reply and post new information, if it still occurs.
Hey, I was checking the current version of MP 2 right now and discovered that if you move your mouse very fast above the buttons...
Replies
Views
Excellent :) Unfortunately the whole DX9 story is really tricky. I will update our Wiki accordingly and refer to the download that I suggested in my posting and advise to then run DXSetup manually.
Excellent :) Unfortunately the whole DX9 story is really tricky. I will update our Wiki accordingly and refer to the download that...
After my old hard drive failed, I bought a new 2TB HD and re-installed everything from the ground up. When I downloaded and TRIED...
Replies
Views
Hi. The recent installer did not contain any SlimTV related plugins at all, as there are different ways how to watch TV from inside MP2. So you had a really old previous installation of MP2 on your system. This must have been from "pre- alpha era" as TV4Home is dead and buried a long time now. And as MP2 is still in Alpha state...
Hi. The recent installer did not contain any SlimTV related plugins at all, as there are different ways how to watch TV from...
So I was pretty excited to try the newest alpha release. I've installed everything including all the prerequisites. Everything...
Replies
Views
I think merge your changes, they are still a big improvement, I'm not sure when I can finish mine (y)
I think merge your changes, they are still a big improvement, I'm not sure when I can finish mine (y)
Hi. I've tried to remove my images share because I wanted to test something on the thumbnail issue. But I can't remove them. All I...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much!!
Thank you very much!!
Hi! I have little problems with the Importer! Some .mkv´s are not correct imported! Title is listed fine in the "browse Media"...
Replies
Views
Ok, as this did not help, you need to grant your server proper internet access, if you want to get rid of this delay, Looks as if the list of available languages needs to be downloaded in any circumstances.
Ok, as this did not help, you need to grant your server proper internet access, if you want to get rid of this delay, Looks as if...
: Description edit: sorry, didnt noticed this is an international forum. the problem is, tv-server (mp 2.1) starts with a delay (1...
Replies
Views
Hi there, If that is the case, then I suppose you're right, it was a non-standard setup and perhaps shouldn't be a bug. To be honest I cant remember if I edited the gentle file or not, I suppose I must have done (I cant imagine the MP2/TVE plugin installer having the logic for MySQL support). J.
Hi there, If that is the case, then I suppose you're right, it was a non-standard setup and perhaps shouldn't be a bug. To be...
Hi all, I'm not sure if this is specific to MP2, or whether the actual issue is present in MP1 (code differences between the two?)...
Replies
Views
Seems desperate enough ;) [News] - Looking for MediaPortal Software Developers
Seems desperate enough ;) [News] - Looking for MediaPortal Software Developers
Attached setup log.
Replies
Views
No that's MP2-601.
No that's MP2-601.
When I start MP2 i have no focus for using a keyboard. When I use the mouse to scroll and select an item it works afterwards
Replies
Views
Is there any news on this problem? I still experience this on all my clients, when resuming from standby. Sometimes it takes very long until server connection is re-established...
Is there any news on this problem? I still experience this on all my clients, when resuming from standby. Sometimes it takes very...
@MJGraf @FreakyJ @osre There still seems to be issues with our used HttpServer and/or our CachedMultiSegmentHttpStream...
Replies
Views
Ok :) I will patiently wait until next release. According to roadmap it would be probably end of this month, so not too far away :D
Ok :) I will patiently wait until next release. According to roadmap it would be probably end of this month, so not too far away :D
I have some trouble whith EPG (native TVE 3.5). I know it is a pre Release, but i think i will post it... a) when i enabled the...
Replies
Views
So in summary there is no problem (y)
So in summary there is no problem (y)
Hello In my first tests with live TV under MP2.1 I had to notice the same problems as before the improved tsreader.ax and...
Replies
Views
AW: Minnor / Charset or font problem : € char would it possible to test if a character is available in a font? If it should be possible it would be cool if MP 2 takes another font (a standard font) which has this character =)
AW: Minnor / Charset or font problem : € char would it possible to test if a character is available in a font? If it should be...
Hello, I was playing with the virtual keyboard, and i saw what I put in joined picture. The "€" char and 2 other chars aren't...
Replies
Views
Hi. I think we can set this to "fixed"... No more server crash and thumbs are generated as expected... Great job(y)
Hi. I think we can set this to "fixed"... No more server crash and thumbs are generated as expected... Great job(y)
Hi. Since I've testing trakt plugin I got problems with VideoThumbnailer plugin. Really often (but not always) the import stops on...
Replies
Views
My pleasure. Don't hesitate to ask for help in case of new problems.
My pleasure. Don't hesitate to ask for help in case of new problems.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.2 Description Hello, I have a client/server and a dedicated client set up with MP2. The client/server...
Replies
Views
AW: Treeview not rendered correctly :D
AW: Treeview not rendered correctly :D
If i go down in a tree view the list will be seen over the tree view. And also if i move the cursor up and down rapidly it will...
Replies
Views
Yes Albert, surrent SVN show an audio stream for all my vids. Tks to all of you.
Yes Albert, surrent SVN show an audio stream for all my vids. Tks to all of you.
Just a remark this time, not really a bug. When reading a video in PIP, and clicking in that video, the main screen gets video...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just as a thought : would encode the values into BASE64 strings solve the problem ? You could use something like : /FanArtService?mediatype=Series&fanarttype=Banner&name=U2FtYW50aGUgd2hvLQ2&width=500&height=100 instead of /FanArtService?mediatype=Series&fanarttype=Banner&name=Samantha Who%3F&width=500&height=100...
Hi, Just as a thought : would encode the values into BASE64 strings solve the problem ? You could use something like ...
Hi. I really don't know if I can call this a "bug". During the test with SQLite DB Plugin V0.6 I had to reimport my whole test...
Replies
Views
hi ChefKoch i have it tested and it works for me i think you can close the ticket
hi ChefKoch i have it tested and it works for me i think you can close the ticket
I have this problem i will start MP2 Splash screen comes up then crash Mp2 Os is Windows 7 x64 and logs are included
Replies
Views
According to your log: when installation is being prepared, the contents are extracted to local folder: [452C:2240][2015-10-04T22:38:33]i000: Caching bundle from: 'C:\Users\Oliver\AppData\Local\Temp\{362a6a98-386b-41e8-8355-bcb3b34ac7ff}\.be\MP2-Setup.exe' to: 'C:\ProgramData\Package...
According to your log: when installation is being prepared, the contents are extracted to local folder...
Hi, there's still an error occuring while trying to install MP2 Summer 2015 Update 1 or the latest Snapshot on my WIN10 64-bit...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately i can confirm an issue with adding network shares. First configuration of network shares went fine (yesterday), but if i try to add aditional shares, network shares aren't shown. It's odd, because playback from already added shares is working fine and in windows network there is no issue to connect to shared folders &...
Unfortunately i can confirm an issue with adding network shares. First configuration of network shares went fine (yesterday), but...
I have a Synology Diskstation 1812+. In the Windows Network it does not appear in the Computer section but under Other Devices...
Replies
Views
I did as you told. Now it works, no problem!!! Thank you!
I did as you told. Now it works, no problem!!! Thank you!
In MP1 the IPTV-Tuner works smoothly after installing "MediaPortalUrlSourceSplitter2.2.10.5911.mpe1". But using the IPTV-Tuner in...
Replies
Views
AW: Playlists : Add an entire library doesn't works Oh, I just read your new bug report. Forget my previous posting. I'll check your logs from the other report.
AW: Playlists : Add an entire library doesn't works Oh, I just read your new bug report. Forget my previous posting. I'll check...
In "Home/Music Library", "Home/Picture Library" or "Home/Video Library" : When pressing "Add all to playlist", "Progress" window...
Replies
Views
This was told you before: The six boxes pre screen is the limitation of this skin. If you like all entries in one screen, you may change the skin. But to change it you need to find the settings again ;)
This was told you before: The six boxes pre screen is the limitation of this skin. If you like all entries in one screen, you may...
After downloading Media Portal 2 can not find a way to get to or execute "MP Configuration'. There is an icon for "MP TV Tuner...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the clear reply, much appreciated. Of course decisions have to be made and it is impossible to satisfy everyone. Keep up the good work! Since this is only the beginning of the 2.x branch (at least for us end users), I'm very much looking forward to how the default skin will evolve over time, and also what will happen...
Thank you for the clear reply, much appreciated. Of course decisions have to be made and it is impossible to satisfy everyone. Keep...
My PC had a problem so I have to reinstall windows 10. I was using ver 1.15 and chinese without any problems (yes I made some...
Replies
Views
As Mantis http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3825 is being resolved, I set this thread to fixed.
As Mantis http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3825 is being resolved, I set this thread to fixed.
Hi, I noticed that when starting the MP2 Server it maps a drive with letter S: called "MediaPortal 2 resource access". Just out...
Replies
Views
I had a private conversation with asmar. He checked one of the recent builds and his install issues were gone. Did not hear anything negative from him ever after.
I had a private conversation with asmar. He checked one of the recent builds and his install issues were gone. Did not hear...
can't install 2.1 :(
Replies
Views
I could preproduce and fix this issue. The change will be included in the 2.1 final release. Thanks for reporting @JohnHind!
I could preproduce and fix this issue. The change will be included in the 2.1 final release. Thanks for reporting @JohnHind!
In the UK some radio (audio only) channels are broadcast in DVBT multiplexes. I can receive these fine from a DVBT card and the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom