Older releases (6 Viewers)

No that's MP2-601.
No that's MP2-601.
When I start MP2 i have no focus for using a keyboard. When I use the mouse to scroll and select an item it works afterwards
Replies
Views
I can confirm, that this behaviour is existing in all skins. We could even handle it as "small" bug. Small, because intuitively users press the navigation keys, if focus is missing. And it comes back directly. @HTPCSourcer Do we need a Jira?
I can confirm, that this behaviour is existing in all skins. We could even handle it as "small" bug. Small, because intuitively...
Hi, very minor thing which you probably already aware of.. when in small list view of series, press right to open up menu, select...
Replies
Views
Composers are now displaying - type has been removed.
Composers are now displaying - type has been removed.
Hi, i've noticed, that some tags are not displayed propper, please take a look at the screenshot: missing tag for Komponist...
Replies
Views
I added a sanity check for this and pushed changes. So invalid time issue should be fixed. (see also report http://onetrueerror.team-mediaportal.com:85/#/application/3/incident/2677/report/300801)
I added a sanity check for this and pushed changes. So invalid time issue should be fixed. (see also report...
Hi, I just reinstalled MP2 to have another go with it. Found shortly after installing I had two instances of the GUI dying and had...
Replies
Views
It would be great if you then posted a comment in your bug thread. I will mark the thread as "fixed", assuming that the change has made (or will make) its way into the master.
It would be great if you then posted a comment in your bug thread. I will mark the thread as "fixed", assuming that the change has...
Hi, i've noticed, that MP2 crashed to desktop, if you try to play an audiofile after changing WASAPI exclusiv audio device...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.1 MP2 Server stopps (1 Viewer) DE
This is the same error / crash my install suffered - or at least seems to be.
This is the same error / crash my install suffered - or at least seems to be.
When I checked back at my installatin I now have seen that the server has stopped (2nd time now). The Event Log shows: Anwendung...
Replies
Views
I have the impression that the artist name of the first five entries has a leading space, which would explain the enumeration, So I checked the tags from Windows Explorer and they looked OK. However, inspecting the respective album files show artists as "Name1; Name2" with a space after the semicolon. So no bug, but the importer...
I have the impression that the artist name of the first five entries has a leading space, which would explain the enumeration, So I...
When sorting music, the first five list entries are unsorted. Sorting is actually starting from entry #6. Steps to reproduce: Set...
Replies
Views
I just installed the latest test build and this is looking good! (y) It now displays the missing seasons (although not with the correct season poster) together with the individual episodes. It now also sorted some episodes that had not been correctly recognized into the right series. So the thread topic can be considered fixed :)...
I just installed the latest test build and this is looking good! (y) It now displays the missing seasons (although not with the...
Hi, Season and Episode count display is correct as long as only the stored items are displayed. In this example there is just one...
Replies
Views
a I believe that @morpheus_xx is taking a look at all these commits and merges them to master. I need to check at home if 560 was merged. However, since this was brought up by @Lehmden, he might be the best person to comment. If there is, it should be separately ddressed in Jira. Again @Lehmden , can you please check TC#134 for...
a I believe that @morpheus_xx is taking a look at all these commits and merges them to master. I need to check at home if 560 was...
Hi. When You choose "Sort by Sorttitle" in Movies the order is not as expected, it is simply ignored and did not work. Similar to...
Replies
Views
Hi @Brownard, great, I will try this ASAP. I have IPv4 only in my home network. So I can not test IPv6 though. Cheers Blue Max
Hi @Brownard, great, I will try this ASAP. I have IPv4 only in my home network. So I can not test IPv6 though. Cheers Blue Max
Hi, my media server (see system specs) running MP 2.1 does not wake up from S3 when a MP 2.1 client is started. In the client the...
Replies
Views
'void' is correct for TsReader, so I assume the C# code should match it. I'll raise a Jira for MP1 to get the C# code changed. SetMediaPosition() is redundant (it's just an empty method - it did something in very old versions of TsReader), so feel free to not call it :)
'void' is correct for TsReader, so I assume the C# code should match it. I'll raise a Jira for MP1 to get the C# code changed...
@Owlsroost I could reproduce this error and collected log files. Could you take a look at tsreader.log and have a guess what is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.1 (Minor) Documentation error (1 Viewer) DE
OK! I have just corrected the page. I must learn to think that way! Regards, Bart
OK! I have just corrected the page. I must learn to think that way! Regards, Bart
Hello, I started reading the Custom Installation Guide for MP2, and I immediately stumbled on an error: there is a mix-up of the...
Replies
Views
Added to Jira MP2-591
Added to Jira MP2-591
Original report from @Helios61 in 2014...
Replies
Views
@breese notified me that I had some directories mapped with non-media files (like .zip .rar) as media source. I made some changes excluding these directories. Unfortunately it did not solve the SQLite.Interop.dll fault. See new set of logs and eventviewer messages attached.
@breese notified me that I had some directories mapped with non-media files (like .zip .rar) as media source. I made some changes...
There seems to be an occasional problem with the TV Service. Since yesterday I faced the following problem: After resuming from...
Replies
Views
Good, we found the issue! Should be easy to fix. I'll capture it in a Jira later today.
Good, we found the issue! Should be easy to fix. I'll capture it in a Jira later today.
MP2 2.1pre Win10 Theme Hi, i've noticed an issue in music views. Sorting and filtering doesnt work as exspected. Steps to...
Replies
Views
That's good! Enjoy your system (y)
That's good! Enjoy your system (y)
Hello, loading from the Moviesection takes 1-2min with loading symbole. With MP2 Spring 16 Release it takes just 1sec. My...
Replies
Views
I had a private conversation with asmar. He checked one of the recent builds and his install issues were gone. Did not hear anything negative from him ever after.
I had a private conversation with asmar. He checked one of the recent builds and his install issues were gone. Did not hear...
can't install 2.1 :(
Replies
Views
This is working flawlessly here and for others. Again, no issues known from others. Particularly not from @morpheus_xx who coded this and who is an active Amazon Prime user. I am going to set this to "No bug" if no others report similar issues.
This is working flawlessly here and for others. Again, no issues known from others. Particularly not from @morpheus_xx who coded...
This has been addressed under MP2-579 OV: Can't enter credentials a second time EDIT: Jira MP2-579 has been deleted as issue is...
Replies
Views
Added to Jira so that it is not forgotten: MP2-580 Certain Asian language characters not displaying
Added to Jira so that it is not forgotten: MP2-580 Certain Asian language characters not displaying
First of all I'm very excited that 2.1 reached Pre Release status. The default skin doesn't seem to support non-english characters...
Replies
Views
And - working :) - TV also now working (as mentioned the original problem was missing CAM setting) as expected and much faster as in MP1. THX!
And - working :) - TV also now working (as mentioned the original problem was missing CAM setting) as expected and much faster as...
During the setup everything looked OK - channel scan went fine, Groups I did import from MP1. But when I tried to start TV from MP2...
Replies
Views
hm - same here. When I select a movie / series the plying Dialog is shorty visible (where you can seloect player and sort of stuff, then loding circle and back to the movie thumb. Also when I try to open a video and go back to the settings afterwards I can't open the settings dialog anymore (I can open teh settings page but can't...
hm - same here. When I select a movie / series the plying Dialog is shorty visible (where you can seloect player and sort of stuff...
Apologies if I'm duplicating, but I've just posted about this in the 2.1 pre-release thread - but in here might be more...
Replies
Views
You're right(y) Everything works nicely when I start from the very top using keyboard only.:)
You're right(y) Everything works nicely when I start from the very top using keyboard only.:)
Two things: - You need to press left in the options Menue before you get a focus (at least on my system) - no other key is working...
Replies
Views
Added code to: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/tree/MP2-562_SinglePlaylist This creates a new media item action (info key, context menu) which allows to add only the single item to playlist. This action is available only for Image and Audio items (as they are using the "Add all" mode as default only). Looks like: New...
Added code to: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/tree/MP2-562_SinglePlaylist This creates a new media item action (info...
Hi. I don't use MP that often for music so I'm not very familiar with. But this sounds like a bug to me. It would be good if you...
Replies
Views
Incase it helps... My clock settings are correct
Incase it helps... My clock settings are correct
"Failed to automatically detect your location" [2017-01-03 22:53:56,438] [1049468] [InputMgr ] [ERROR] - Error while executing...
Replies
Views
OK, here is what I have entered into Transiflex for German: If you agree please copy the German format to set the English texts in the plugin sources I wouldn't make any reference to the general possibility of using .NET format strings on this screen. Eventually I will write a Wiki entry about this.
OK, here is what I have entered into Transiflex for German: If you agree please copy the German format to set the English texts...
Therer is no indication what options are the for date / Time format (only prfilled t bzw. D and that it needs to be a date-Time class)
Replies
Views
You could try deleting 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\TvDB\SeriesMatches.xml', I'm not sure if this might have some unintended consequences though.
You could try deleting 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\TvDB\SeriesMatches.xml', I'm not sure if this might have some...
Hi. Even after a dozen importer runs most of my pictures don't have any thumbnails. It looks as if pictures without exif...
Replies
Views
In the meantime you may try the SiteUtils from this posting: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/2-1pre-no-player-registered-for-amazonprime.135690/#post-1206105 EDIT: Sorry, I just saw that Morpheus had provided these SiteUtils to you..
In the meantime you may try the SiteUtils from this posting...
Hi, Not sure where to post this, but as I can't see any other reports I'll do it here. BBC iPlayer doesn't work for me in this...
Replies
Views
@aspik , may I suggest that MP2-564 gets fixed first for the final - unless MP2-565 is easy ;) to implement
@aspik , may I suggest that MP2-564 gets fixed first for the final - unless MP2-565 is easy ;) to implement
Hi, I am unable to authorize the Trakt connection: no way to click on authorize. So I've have gone (several times) to...
Replies
Views
I'm working with the internal overview where I collected all skin issues. Over there it's marked as fixed, I don't have the links to all single threads. Some issues I noted from memory because I couldn't find the threads. My changes are also not pushed yet. because I need to install my tuner first and check some TV related fixes.
I'm working with the internal overview where I collected all skin issues. Over there it's marked as fixed, I don't have the links...
"Covers" view is not functioning for BV and its associated themes - nothing gets displayed when selected. All other views are OK...
Replies
Views
No problem, we welcome every comment.(y) I simply try to keep track of activities and this way inform the original poster that his comments have already been considered.
No problem, we welcome every comment.(y) I simply try to keep track of activities and this way inform the original poster that his...
With the testing of MP 2.1 I found the point that one cannot add a single track to the audio playlist. Queing or starting playback...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom