Watch / Listen Media (17 Viewers)

Watch TV, DVDs, Videos, view Pictures, listen Music ect.

Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) (50 Viewers)

Problems with the TV-Server or MyTV frontend? Post them in here.

Listen Music (22 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks

watch/edit Videos (12 Viewers)

View Pictures (8 Viewers)

B
it work ;) https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4436 related to https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4428 greets
it work ;) https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4436 related to https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4428...
none of the Developer wanted to add my changes to 1.7 Final therefore I have created here own test build for you. MP1-4391-BUG...
Replies
Views
BassFan
B
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
Hello I think the format that your IP cameras are delivering is not compatible: 05-03-2015 13:11:56.729 [1980] [{CE0462DD-7C3A-4883-BA4B-2BF13EDBBD0B}] [Error] CMPIPTV_RTSP: OpenConnection(): H264 not supported
Hello I think the format that your IP cameras are delivering is not compatible: 05-03-2015 13:11:56.729 [1980]...
I'm trying to add some IPTV Channels (rtsp) to the TV Server but as soon I do the scan it dies. Doing the same with VODServer in...
Replies
Views
I have tested v15 and it appears to work well for my TV Resume issue - thank you Sebastiii.
I have tested v15 and it appears to work well for my TV Resume issue - thank you Sebastiii.
I have an issue after I upgraded from MP 1.3 to MP 1.4. The TV Auto on and Fullscreen functions do not appear to work when resuming...
Replies
Views
great happy that it is working :)
great happy that it is working :)
I have an issue that I can't resolve yet. I'm running MePo on a 1920x1080 TV at 50p. My Live TV channels all work brilliantly...
Replies
Views
Man, I really appreciate this thread. I've been wanting to pull the trigger on Premium TV but was afraid it wasn't going to work. It's a little slow tuning (at least on my box) but the demos look great! Thanks! BTW - Anyone have any ideas about how to get the guide data imported? I set up DVB grabbing but I really don't know what...
Man, I really appreciate this thread. I've been wanting to pull the trigger on Premium TV but was afraid it wasn't going to work...
Has anybody tried hdhomerun premium tv service? Can it be used through MP ie. (Watched, Recorded) Once recorded can it be edited...
Replies
Views
Hey @davidf thanks for your response. Hopefully your issues will get sorted out well! Interestingly I currently cannot reproduce the issue. After toying around with MPAR settings I don't have the issue anymore. Currently I suspect the "Force Up/Downmixing" to be the culprit, as I have it unchecked now. But even when checking it...
Hey @davidf thanks for your response. Hopefully your issues will get sorted out well! Interestingly I currently cannot reproduce...
Hey guys, just wanted to check if this is a common issue and anyone else is facing it too: Quite often when is use skip steps in...
Replies
Views
Hi team any clues? i find it odd that when i first turn the system on i can run the tv fine. but if i return to the home screen and stop the tv and then try to restart it (either immediately or after using another function eg dvd or watching a movie) that all the tv presents a black screen caused by "TsReader and TsWriter log files...
Hi team any clues? i find it odd that when i first turn the system on i can run the tv fine. but if i return to the home screen and...
Hi everybody, I am new to this forum and media portal., my issue is , when I first start MP I can watch tv fine. if I stop tv to...
Replies
Views
The comskip website includes a link to this MP Forum thread on comskip. There is also a comskip forum, where you will probably find those best able to answer your questions about how to use parameters for special cases, such as the ones you mention. This tuning guide explains in detail how to use a comskip.ini file to fine-tune...
The comskip website includes a link to this MP Forum thread on comskip. There is also a comskip forum, where you will probably find...
Hi I would like to make ComSkip and Comclean work automatically on Mediaportal (win7), but I cant find any guides to set it up...
Replies
Views
I've since restarted TV Service but haven't set any recordings ... will see just did a short record of a current showing... seems to be fixed, as there was still yesterdays recording.. Seems TV Service does need to be re-started for the change to be taken. Should be noted in Wiki. Odd that schedules direct shows a different program...
I've since restarted TV Service but haven't set any recordings ... will see just did a short record of a current showing... seems...
an issue with recording same name programs... With the Olympics running, I cannot record subsequent showings of XXII Winter...
Replies
Views
ok, so ive got to the bottom of it the tv signal has died! had to retune my other tvs the other day however media portal is still broke :( im thinking the 4g turn on has something to do with it
ok, so ive got to the bottom of it the tv signal has died! had to retune my other tvs the other day however media portal is still...
hey, so i decided to install bit coin and see what this whole mining thing was about using my htpc that has media portal on it...
Replies
Views
(y)
(y)
Hi Is there a way to attach text files to video files? I just want to enter a description of the TV show that will appear when I...
Replies
Views
I have purchase AnyDVDHD here :)
I have purchase AnyDVDHD here :)
I've been staring at this webpage and trying to understand if it can serve as at least a temporary solution to the Blu Ray...
Replies
Views
I think from memory (and a may be wrong) the 0-255 and 16-235 settings in LAV don't make much difference unless you disable YUV... From memorry the 0-255 vs 16-235 only makes a difference for rgb, and since movies are all YUV, that setting will only make a difference if you force LAV to convert everything to RGB. Usually the renderer...
I think from memory (and a may be wrong) the 0-255 and 16-235 settings in LAV don't make much difference unless you disable YUV...
Hi, It seems that when I watch a 21:10 movie the black bars arn't black but dark grey. Is this a player issue or is this cause the...
Replies
Views
Ahhh, explains things. :D It is clear from the log files that you have to stick with "generic"; "ATSC" is not going to work. That is not a problem in itself. Some tuners are just like that. Of course it doesn't solve the original issue. For the original issue, I think you'll find the patch here will help...
Ahhh, explains things. :D It is clear from the log files that you have to stick with "generic"; "ATSC" is not going to work. That...
TV-Server Version: 1.6 MediaPortal Version: 1.6 MediaPortal Skin: Titan Windows Version: 7 1. TV Card: Hauppauge Colussus -...
Replies
Views
Increasing the buffer to 2 seconds (2000) has seemed to help a lot. Still stutters occasionally but it is very brief and it recovers on it's own. Way better than before. Thanks!
Increasing the buffer to 2 seconds (2000) has seemed to help a lot. Still stutters occasionally but it is very brief and it...
I was having a problem with video stuttering until I went through the setup guide and setup the codecs based upon the...
Replies
Views
Cool, glad you find the plugins useful. I've not been able to spend any time on plugins lately... life is too busy ;) I followed your instructions. It seems to launch the movie the first time, but any subsequent launch of a movie results in an error in moving pictures. I'll spend some time debugging when I can and post logs...
Cool, glad you find the plugins useful. I've not been able to spend any time on plugins lately... life is too busy ;) I followed...
Is it possible to play iTunes downloaded Movies in MePo - i.e. does it handle the DRM that iTunes imposes? I'm hoping in the...
Replies
Views
Ok thanks for your help, here is the latest update. I deleted all of my channels on the Ceton tuners and re-scanned. The channels still didn't tune. So I set about manually edited the Program number (labeled service ID in the channel data), I had to edit 32 channels out of 280. Interestingly the channels that needed editing were all...
Ok thanks for your help, here is the latest update. I deleted all of my channels on the Ceton tuners and re-scanned. The channels...
I have been working on getting MePo 1.5fina up an running with my cablecard setup. Previously I was running Sage TV. I have been...
Replies
Views
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/Troubleshooting/TV/TV_Server_Configuration_Fails_To_Start_-_get_Cards%28%29_error
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/Troubleshooting/TV/TV_Server_Configuration_Fails_To_Start_-_get_Cards%28...
Just got everything reinstalled...and working again (Following clean install of Win 10) Then.....I changed the name of the...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, where can I find or get the Files i have to copy? Nubox
Hi, where can I find or get the Files i have to copy? Nubox
MPDisplay++ causes crash in music section 1. install MPDisplay++_0.9.5.0 first 2. configure nothing yet 3. stop MPDisplayServer...
Replies
Views
I just read the requirements, i'll first have to update the MP-Versions to the most recent version, after that i'll try the patch and keep u posted
I just read the requirements, i'll first have to update the MP-Versions to the most recent version, after that i'll try the patch...
Hello Everyone, i've just replaced my old HTPC with a new Intel NUC 5i5RYH (see system specs in my profile both for old and new...
Replies
Views
MM, That was it! Thank you to you and Holzi, the issue has been identified. I have troubleshot plugins before, but it was usually due to an error they themselves produced or MP not starting at all. I would not have thought that a plugin that actually works would affect a completely different function, Videos, the way it does. I...
MM, That was it! Thank you to you and Holzi, the issue has been identified. I have troubleshot plugins before, but it was usually...
I have recently upgraded to MP 1.4. I did have some issues with TV resuming from sleep - was not coming back to expected screens as...
Replies
Views
Solved!! After testing the procedure on the old machine I uninstalled the LAV filters before re-installing MediaPortal and that did the trick! Thanks all for your help with this.
Solved!! After testing the procedure on the old machine I uninstalled the LAV filters before re-installing MediaPortal and that did...
I recently installed MediaPortal 2.4 on a new computer and copied several TV shows from the previous one to an external drive...
Replies
Views
Here it is tomorrow. ;) Thanks to "mm" I'm a happy camper. Your response was spot on. Again, thanks!
Here it is tomorrow. ;) Thanks to "mm" I'm a happy camper. Your response was spot on. Again, thanks!
Hey y'all. MediaPortal was working happily until I bought a new smart TV this past week. All of a sudden MP keeping telling me that...
Replies
Views
Went into TV Server Config>TV Channels>Channels tab and right clicked ITV HD, then edit channel and deleted the Satellite row. Then went into TV combinations and searched for similar channels on the aerial cards, found the new Satellite ITV HD locations, combined them and hey presto problem fixed Many thanks, case closed edit: I...
Went into TV Server Config>TV Channels>Channels tab and right clicked ITV HD, then edit channel and deleted the Satellite row...
All other channels switch over fine within a second or two. Can anyone please explain why ITV HD takes 52 seconds to appear - I...
Replies
Views
rest my case :) I don't see any more delays on the channel COOK now. Vff
rest my case :) I don't see any more delays on the channel COOK now. Vff
I am running MP 1.8 and cannot figure out how to get North American closed captions (CC) to display for live TV and recorded video...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply. Pretty much what i thought as both multiples of 24fps are 20% out of the multiples of 60Hz... 24fps = 80% of 30Hz 48fps = 80% of 60Hz Either way, its understandable that MPAR is going to struggle with such a jump, i guess 60Hz is just too much of an awkward frequency to run at. Its not a big issue tbh, as ill...
Thanks for the reply. Pretty much what i thought as both multiples of 24fps are 20% out of the multiples of 60Hz... 24fps = 80%...
Is there a specific setup that allows for smooth video playback on a 60hz monitor? I have MP Audio Renderer enabled on my 50hz...
Replies
Views
hi, just in case issue returns again, you may also try to reinstall LAV (simple install over, or deinstall+install again, you can also try downgrade and re-upgrade). i remebering that some filter-graphs sometimes hangs for a while after playback under some rare conditions, preventing next file to be played. regards.
hi, just in case issue returns again, you may also try to reinstall LAV (simple install over, or deinstall+install again, you can...
Hi, As the topic describes, when I have watched a video from MP-TVSeries and tries to watch a second one the screen goes black. If...
Replies
Views
I finally found that the trouble was caused by my new unmanaged Gbit switch (TPLink TL-SG1005D), or to the default settings of the ethernet driver of my HTPC. I connected the HTPC directly to my router (a Fritzbox 7360) and I was able to stream to 2 clients flawlessly even with wifi (with standard options not the unc). I do not...
I finally found that the trouble was caused by my new unmanaged Gbit switch (TPLink TL-SG1005D), or to the default settings of the...
I am using an HTPC system with Mediaportal 1.5 on a Windows 7 64bit machine (more specs below) as a singleseat installation and it...
Replies
Views
@CyberSimian Just thought you might be interested is seeing one of the entries form yesterday's download from Schedules Direct. This is after processing to resolve the "problem" with Series/Episodes numbers that I referred to above. <programme start="20220124143000 +0000" stop="20220124150000 +0000"...
@CyberSimian Just thought you might be interested is seeing one of the entries form yesterday's download from Schedules Direct...
I am using the FTA guide info in Australia and it doesn't show any data regarding the series / episode numbers. I have setup TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom