Watch / Listen Media (8 Viewers)

Watch TV, DVDs, Videos, view Pictures, listen Music ect.

Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) (20 Viewers)

Problems with the TV-Server or MyTV frontend? Post them in here.

Listen Music (10 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks

watch/edit Videos (13 Viewers)

View Pictures (4 Viewers)

Let me look. How i set my mp about hid. I know have issue to enable few setting like hid keyboard. Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en utilisant Tapatalk
Let me look. How i set my mp about hid. I know have issue to enable few setting like hid keyboard. Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en...
Hi everybody, I've just upgraded to the new 1.19 prerelease and I'm now able to run ISO BLU-RAY with menus and contextual menus...
Replies
Views
I spoke too soon. It seems I will need a new video card as when I look at refresh rates in the PC's display section it only goes up to 30Hz I will try the SPDIF delay on the TV - maybe that will help. Unless there is another possible solution Neil
I spoke too soon. It seems I will need a new video card as when I look at refresh rates in the PC's display section it only goes up...
Hi all and Happy New Year Since plugging in my new TCL 4K TV when I turn the TV on I am presented with a lovely perfectly blank...
Replies
Views
thanks alot for your help as i was having same issue (in fact, i still have, will try to manage it out). may i ask questions in case i would have some? thanks a lot
thanks alot for your help as i was having same issue (in fact, i still have, will try to manage it out). may i ask questions in...
Is MP1 supposed to keep playing the song you select in a folder or play thru them all. So for example: ACDC (folder)...
Replies
Views
It did install sometime recently. I noticed the C: was rather full with 3GB remaining. Told Windows to delete the old operating system and back to normal space now. Perhaps the lack of space may have had something to do with the issue. The C: partition was set too small a few years ago when it was adequate for Windows 7.
It did install sometime recently. I noticed the C: was rather full with 3GB remaining. Told Windows to delete the old operating...
MP version 1.18.0 Windows 10 32-bit MP has been working fine for a long time but without doing anything, today the HTPC can't play...
Replies
Views
Update Although NVidia update page was telling me that I had the latest drivers....closer inspection showed that the Audio driver was out of date! Now that drivers have been updated...Hey Presto...True HD is back!!!! :)
Update Although NVidia update page was telling me that I had the latest drivers....closer inspection showed that the Audio driver...
Hi ....and Happy New Year to All!! After upgrading to 1.19pre....noticed that I had lost True HD from 'encoded formats' in the...
Replies
Views
I got the same error [confirm] - Exception in BASS when switching to another song
I got the same error [confirm] - Exception in BASS when switching to another song
Skipping around in my music the bass player crashed. Ironically, my best equipped PC (with 16GB Ram) with a fresh installation has...
Replies
Views
For some time now have been aware of random audio dropouts when playing Music files. One such dropout occurred at very close to 16.00.53 (my system time)....at which time I collected the attached logs. Any ideas please?!
For some time now have been aware of random audio dropouts when playing Music files. One such dropout occurred at very close to...
For some time now have been aware of random audio dropouts when playing Music files. One such dropout occurred at very close to...
Replies
Views
Thank you for your interest in my problem. How can I use the ancient raw viewer plugin from the repository in the new media portal. An error occurs during installation I have a very large collection of RAW images.6~7000 Noteworthy raw format has its great advantages. It is a "clean" record from the camera matrix. And thanks to that...
Thank you for your interest in my problem. How can I use the ancient raw viewer plugin from the repository in the new media portal...
I would like to view images written in RAW format. But after adding the extensions to the supported image extensions, I only see...
Replies
Views
I had to roll back my installation to 1703 build as it was unusable.
I had to roll back my installation to 1703 build as it was unusable.
Good morning, So my machine has now updated to the latest Windows Insider build (16299.15). I run MP 1.16 due to this been the...
Replies
Views
I just built and tested. The changes work out of the box. This should go into Jira & git as a Fix thank you very very much !!!! Br,
I just built and tested. The changes work out of the box. This should go into Jira & git as a Fix thank you very very much !!!! Br,
Hi all. I came a cross a situation by accident. I have thought that one of my channels have no subtitles. Dvb or Teletext. On one...
Replies
Views
I have some TV series DVDs with lengthy menus. Can I make a metadata file that lists all the episodes and the track they are on, as an alternative to the DVD menu navigation? Or make fake files to go in the video library that are launchers for a specific DVD and track?
I have some TV series DVDs with lengthy menus. Can I make a metadata file that lists all the episodes and the track they are on, as...
I have some TV series DVDs with lengthy menus. Can I make a metadata file that lists all the episodes and the track they are on, as...
Replies
Views
great happy that it is working :)
great happy that it is working :)
I have an issue that I can't resolve yet. I'm running MePo on a 1920x1080 TV at 50p. My Live TV channels all work brilliantly...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to report back that this issue has indeed been resolved by following mm's recommendations above. I have had no further re-occurrences.
Just wanted to report back that this issue has indeed been resolved by following mm's recommendations above. I have had no further...
Hi, I am having an issue with recordings that seem to be "stuck open" (best short description I can think of). I will have a show...
Replies
Views
No, but only because I choose not to have auto play running :-)
No, but only because I choose not to have auto play running :-)
Hi team, ive just upgraded to 1.16 final and I have noticed Media portal will no longer read or play audio cd's , they play fine in...
Replies
Views
my pleasure. hope it helped
my pleasure. hope it helped
Hm - have upgraded my HTPC to play 4k - unfortuntaly when I try to play a file from within MP it dies immediatly ... Regards Markus
Replies
Views
Yes obviously, thanks for bringing this to my attention, that's another point I need to ask on my task list. The solution is correct. Full HID keyboard is a brand new feature and it will take some time to consolidate.
Yes obviously, thanks for bringing this to my attention, that's another point I need to ask on my task list. The solution is...
Hi, after the installaion of MP1.16 I am unable to navigate the menu of DVD discs on my HTPC 2 (see system specs). It just does...
Replies
Views
Hi :) Please remember this section of the forum is for getting support for standard/unmodified versions of MP. In general the only way to get support for patches is to ask in the thread where the patch was provided. ;) The log files don't show any obvious problem. I no longer have the patch code. I can't think of any reason why the...
Hi :) Please remember this section of the forum is for getting support for standard/unmodified versions of MP. In general the only...
After the update to 1.16 TV stopped working. As I'm using an elgato card MM1352000 was so nice to provide a dll to make it working...
Replies
Views
@jeff2020 Are you having trouble getting the log files?
@jeff2020 Are you having trouble getting the log files?
Hi, I'm trying to configure TV Server to scan channels for a HDHomeRun Prime, Cox, cablecard with external tuner. The issue I am...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much for pointing me to that, link, the solution is given in one of the replies: 1.16 Pre Rel. crashes after w10 update Cheers, aalemann
Thank you very much for pointing me to that, link, the solution is given in one of the replies: 1.16 Pre Rel. crashes after w10...
Hi, during the night, Windows 10 installed some updates and in the morning Mediaportal was no longer working: TV and trying to...
Replies
Views
Thank you. But it turns out there was something wrong with the operating system, Windows 10, so im going from there now. It turns up all sorts of problem in the log that affects everything.
Thank you. But it turns out there was something wrong with the operating system, Windows 10, so im going from there now. It turns...
Hello. I got some problems with tv server not getting any signal when trying to watch tv. On fresh install i can scan for new...
Replies
Views
@azzuro Done, at first I couldn't find where to change the prefix. I did knew this. Because I had it years ago too. But I forgot about it and the removal of DVD support in WMP made me doubt... Everything is a bit rusty in my head, but hey I'm not 30 anymore :P
@azzuro Done, at first I couldn't find where to change the prefix. I did knew this. Because I had it years ago too. But I forgot...
I have a strange issue, from scratch DVD's aren't playing on my setup. Even not in Windows 10 Home - Media Player it doesn't work...
Replies
Views
Checking the boxes in MP Config as per the attached screen shots should do what you want, it works for me.:) Update:- I just gave this a quick double check on my HTPC which is running 1.16pr, it works great when closing and restarting MP but on resume from sleep it returns to fullscreen TV but hung on a still and no longer responds...
Checking the boxes in MP Config as per the attached screen shots should do what you want, it works for me.:) Update:- I just...
Hi All, Got a rock solid Mediaportal build after a long time of setting it up. Currently Running MP 1.15 single seat mode (Win...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Audio out of sync DE
Have now resolved the problem. I dled the beta version of MP1 and that seemed to help but not cure it. Then I dled the Klite Codec pack which said that the the current LAV filters were superseded by better alternatives. Combining those with the MP renderer solved the sync probs with all videos but a sync problem then surfaced with...
Have now resolved the problem. I dled the beta version of MP1 and that seemed to help but not cure it. Then I dled the Klite Codec...
Hi, I am having audio sync problems with a lot of my videos. The videos play fine using VLC. The audio gets disproportionately...
Replies
Views
I don't think so - it's probably hard-coded somewhere. I get the same thing happening if my remote dev TV server is not running - when I start MP on my dev client, it always tries to connect to it (even though I'm not trying to play TV!). MP won't switch to full-screen video when I play a local video file immediately after startup...
I don't think so - it's probably hard-coded somewhere. I get the same thing happening if my remote dev TV server is not running -...
Everytime I wake up the living room client from standby and start TV the sound starts, but there is no picture. Then after 30...
Replies
Views
Maybe in use by another program? Only one program can use/control each port.
Maybe in use by another program? Only one program can use/control each port.
Hi, I have got a multi-seat setup, where the client and tv-server on different pc's and the recorded tv files are on a separate...
Replies
Views
No, I wouldn't expect it to. You'd need to use developer tools or plugins to check the URL that the player widget is connecting to. Great. :)
No, I wouldn't expect it to. You'd need to use developer tools or plugins to check the URL that the player widget is connecting to...
I normally listen to internet radio using the TuneIn/Radio Time plugin but it is not yet compatible with 1.16pr that I am testing...
Replies
Views
Hi - yes, that should do it. However, recalled issue I had quite some time ago, slow start on videos - turned out new video I'd added but not viewed was corrupt - in this case MovingPictures was trying to read the meta data - I ended up using nettrace to to find issue [file being on NAS] - possible short cut, check out media added...
Hi - yes, that should do it. However, recalled issue I had quite some time ago, slow start on videos - turned out new video I'd...
Hi All, This has only started to happen in the last week or so. When I try to play a video file it takes about 15-20 seconds to...
Replies
Views
I had this a while ago and this worked for me. Press the Windows key so the task bar appear. Right click the speaker icon in the system tray and select Volume Mixer. You should see that MediaPortal has an entry which may well be muted as mine was. Untick Mute - proble solved ! (I hope) Oops, just noticed this thread was posted a year...
I had this a while ago and this worked for me. Press the Windows key so the task bar appear. Right click the speaker icon in the...
I got MediaPortal working very nicely on Win 8.1, single machine setup, playing video files and also Live TV in HD (UK Freeview)...
Replies
Views
Here it is tomorrow. ;) Thanks to "mm" I'm a happy camper. Your response was spot on. Again, thanks!
Here it is tomorrow. ;) Thanks to "mm" I'm a happy camper. Your response was spot on. Again, thanks!
Hey y'all. MediaPortal was working happily until I bought a new smart TV this past week. All of a sudden MP keeping telling me that...
Replies
Views
Great! Thanks for confirming/reporting the solution. :)
Great! Thanks for confirming/reporting the solution. :)
Hi, Recently I saved a music video and to my surprise MediaPortal does not see it After much messing about I moved it to my videos...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom