Watch / Listen Media (12 Viewers)

Watch TV, DVDs, Videos, view Pictures, listen Music ect.

Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) (39 Viewers)

Problems with the TV-Server or MyTV frontend? Post them in here.

Listen Music (6 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks

watch/edit Videos (13 Viewers)

View Pictures (4 Viewers)

Hi CyberSimian I have done a fair bit of testing off MP2. I had to abandon it because the user interface is a bit primitive in its functionality. Namely, the MP2 guide does not scroll perpetually; i.e. when you scroll up and reach BBC1 the scrolling stops. So, to get to the programmes immediately before BBC1, you have to scroll down...
Hi CyberSimian I have done a fair bit of testing off MP2. I had to abandon it because the user interface is a bit primitive in its...
Hi CyberSimian I am finding that, for some folders, I get duplicate records created in the file table, and consequently the movie...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I found by setting audio to AC3 passthru my problem was solved
Thanks. I found by setting audio to AC3 passthru my problem was solved
Hi I have been encoding DVDs using handbrake 1.2 with 5.1 audio which is confirmed as such by mediainfo But when I hit the info...
Replies
Views
...as per: Live and Recorded TV for your Windows/Mac/Ubuntu desktop, Raspberry Pi and NAS! MP (desktop client) has supported hardware playback acceleration (via DXVA) for years. In MP, transcoding is only done by plugins like MPExtended (to allow low-bandwidth streaming to other devices) - this is not a core part of TV Server...
...as per: Live and Recorded TV for your Windows/Mac/Ubuntu desktop, Raspberry Pi and NAS! MP (desktop client) has supported...
Hi, I was wondering whether the TV Server supports hardware accelerated encoding which combined with the changes coming in version...
Replies
Views
This afternoon on "BBC2 HD" there was a movie made in 2014 with several big-name stars, so I thought that there was a good chance that it would be broadcast with multichannel audio (where "multi" means "bigger than two"). I scheduled a manual recording for 30 minutes, starting well after the movie had already begun. Also, BBC2 does...
This afternoon on "BBC2 HD" there was a movie made in 2014 with several big-name stars, so I thought that there was a good chance...
If you display the info OSD for TV or video, you can see some icons that indicate various properties of the programme being played...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tswriter DE
Thank you, Owlsroost, Well, Christmas time with family is coming up so I´ll put this project on the shelf for the Holliday. Wish you a Merry Christmas! :)
Thank you, Owlsroost, Well, Christmas time with family is coming up so I´ll put this project on the shelf for the Holliday. Wish...
I have a TBS 5520SE USB stick and have just updated to MP 1.21 PRE and there by can not change channels on all my satellites. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks for paying intention on this. I have uploaded an example. In order to make the file size small the main title is removed which should not make any difference on the behaviour. 00007.m2ts is the file which is started first. This is the download link: Share-Online - dl/83EDUDJPQN8Q Also here attached a video demonstrating...
Hi, Thanks for paying intention on this. I have uploaded an example. In order to make the file size small the main title is...
Hi, since I have updated all my machines from 1.17 to 1.19 on some BluRays the LAV audio filter is not working and the audio is...
Replies
Views
Any ideas why this file won't play.....details in logs I hope??! Sorry I can't be any more descriptive or helpful here..... :(
Any ideas why this file won't play.....details in logs I hope??! Sorry I can't be any more descriptive or helpful here..... :(
Replies
Views
I suggest that you bring this to the attention of the LAV developer. He will need a description of the issue and a (short) mts file to reproduce the effect. He usually fixed such things very quickly. If you don't know how to do that, you may also provide a link to said mts file (PM to me) and I will do the bug report for you.
I suggest that you bring this to the attention of the LAV developer. He will need a description of the issue and a (short) mts file...
Hi, I am having an issue with playing .mts videos in MP1.20. I'm playing these from within the Pictures mode, I select the first...
Replies
Views
Basically, the changes to TsWriter and TsReader from that old thread are included in the recent versions of MP1. However, there is a very recent 'test' version of TsWriter (v.3.1.33.28, with some changes specifically for recording file writing) that you could try here - Calling all MP New Zealanders (Both of you!!)
Basically, the changes to TsWriter and TsReader from that old thread are included in the recent versions of MP1. However, there...
Hi, I had an issue before on MP1.15, where recordings were broken / stuttering due to the CPU dropping into a low power mode or...
Replies
Views
Frequently if I playback a recorded tv programme - not starting from the beginning I will have a black screen with no audio MediaPortal is not responding to any action and I have to go to task manager (where it says not responding) and kill it. Restart MediaPortal and go back to the same TV programme - if I start watching from the...
Frequently if I playback a recorded tv programme - not starting from the beginning I will have a black screen with no audio...
Frequently if I playback a recorded tv programme - not starting from the beginning I will have a black screen with no audio...
Replies
Views
I think you could do this using ffdshow post-processing; create a preset with "Resize & Aspect" -> "Dividing Borders" configured as needed, and add a preset autoload rule for "picture aspect ratio match" to launch that preset for 21:9 movies. I don't know if there's a simpler way than that, I'm no expert. Postprocessing Guide
I think you could do this using ffdshow post-processing; create a preset with "Resize & Aspect" -> "Dividing Borders" configured as...
Hi All, Is it possible to move 21:9 video image down to have double black bars on top of the screen and video pushed down to the...
Replies
Views
We have our recorded TV displayed as a list, with the most recent recordings at the top. If we watch a recording whilst nothing else starts recording then when we stop watching and return to the list the recording that we just watched is selected, However if another recording starts whilst we're watching a recording then when we...
We have our recorded TV displayed as a list, with the most recent recordings at the top. If we watch a recording whilst nothing...
We have our recorded TV displayed as a list, with the most recent recordings at the top. If we watch a recording whilst nothing...
Replies
Views
Hi Joecrow. I have no DVDfab player installed. I use the on-the-fly decrypter version. Therefore there is not any external player configured on MediaPortal. In addition, I cannot help you with the 3D functionalities as I have not any Bluray-3D. I'm sorry. I fact I use Windows 7 in my HTPC.
Hi Joecrow. I have no DVDfab player installed. I use the on-the-fly decrypter version. Therefore there is not any external player...
I have the BD-J internal reader deactivated because of playback issues. Well, that's another story.... My current problem is: [1]...
Replies
Views
Hi! Plugin is present in MP Config if plugin's dll is present in plugins folder Plugin is listed in MP Extensions Manager if it's present in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Installer\V2\InstalledExtensions.xml. So in your case I believe you should have ability to use MovPics, am I right? Regarding SSL error, could you tell...
Hi! Plugin is present in MP Config if plugin's dll is present in plugins folder Plugin is listed in MP Extensions Manager if it's...
Moving Pictures Icon disappeared...and the program it seems!!:( The daft thing is, I can see it in MP config.....but it isn't...
Replies
Views
See Bug Reports
See Bug Reports
Hi ....using the Mov Pics plugin.....and get error message when attempting to access films from the MP 'home' screen. "Error An...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Stuttering TV DE
OK, I'll try to offer some suggestions. I think the first thing I'd try is to go back to see whether DXVA native now works properly (now that you have only HDMI out from the card this may fix your earler problem). I have an Nvidia card and I found that this works best for me. If you are still seeing sync issues then select the...
OK, I'll try to offer some suggestions. I think the first thing I'd try is to go back to see whether DXVA native now works...
I guess I have to post this again as there has been no response to my earlier post. Don't know the correct protocol. TV is...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I've sorted these FCU Win 10 problems on my NUC that only has Win 10 drivers. With the help of a youtube video guide I altered the Intel HD graphics drivers .inf file to allow it to be installed on Win 8.1 (or 7 if you like). It now all works perfectly again :)
Hey guys, I've sorted these FCU Win 10 problems on my NUC that only has Win 10 drivers. With the help of a youtube video guide I...
Hi Not had cause to visit these forums for a while as I've had trouble free use. I've just upgraded my TV to a Samsung 4k model...
Replies
Views
Oops! spoke too soon. Has reduced the stutter but it is still there....
Oops! spoke too soon. Has reduced the stutter but it is still there....
OK so I have finally fixed my problems with the video card on my PC and now it plays back videos OK and the resolution 3160 and...
Replies
Views
Let me look. How i set my mp about hid. I know have issue to enable few setting like hid keyboard. Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en utilisant Tapatalk
Let me look. How i set my mp about hid. I know have issue to enable few setting like hid keyboard. Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en...
Hi everybody, I've just upgraded to the new 1.19 prerelease and I'm now able to run ISO BLU-RAY with menus and contextual menus...
Replies
Views
I spoke too soon. It seems I will need a new video card as when I look at refresh rates in the PC's display section it only goes up to 30Hz I will try the SPDIF delay on the TV - maybe that will help. Unless there is another possible solution Neil
I spoke too soon. It seems I will need a new video card as when I look at refresh rates in the PC's display section it only goes up...
Hi all and Happy New Year Since plugging in my new TCL 4K TV when I turn the TV on I am presented with a lovely perfectly blank...
Replies
Views
thanks alot for your help as i was having same issue (in fact, i still have, will try to manage it out). may i ask questions in case i would have some? thanks a lot
thanks alot for your help as i was having same issue (in fact, i still have, will try to manage it out). may i ask questions in...
Is MP1 supposed to keep playing the song you select in a folder or play thru them all. So for example: ACDC (folder)...
Replies
Views
Update Although NVidia update page was telling me that I had the latest drivers....closer inspection showed that the Audio driver was out of date! Now that drivers have been updated...Hey Presto...True HD is back!!!! :)
Update Although NVidia update page was telling me that I had the latest drivers....closer inspection showed that the Audio driver...
Hi ....and Happy New Year to All!! After upgrading to 1.19pre....noticed that I had lost True HD from 'encoded formats' in the...
Replies
Views
I got the same error [confirm] - Exception in BASS when switching to another song
I got the same error [confirm] - Exception in BASS when switching to another song
Skipping around in my music the bass player crashed. Ironically, my best equipped PC (with 16GB Ram) with a fresh installation has...
Replies
Views
For some time now have been aware of random audio dropouts when playing Music files. One such dropout occurred at very close to 16.00.53 (my system time)....at which time I collected the attached logs. Any ideas please?!
For some time now have been aware of random audio dropouts when playing Music files. One such dropout occurred at very close to...
For some time now have been aware of random audio dropouts when playing Music files. One such dropout occurred at very close to...
Replies
Views
Thank you for your interest in my problem. How can I use the ancient raw viewer plugin from the repository in the new media portal. An error occurs during installation I have a very large collection of RAW images.6~7000 Noteworthy raw format has its great advantages. It is a "clean" record from the camera matrix. And thanks to that...
Thank you for your interest in my problem. How can I use the ancient raw viewer plugin from the repository in the new media portal...
I would like to view images written in RAW format. But after adding the extensions to the supported image extensions, I only see...
Replies
Views
I had to roll back my installation to 1703 build as it was unusable.
I had to roll back my installation to 1703 build as it was unusable.
Good morning, So my machine has now updated to the latest Windows Insider build (16299.15). I run MP 1.16 due to this been the...
Replies
Views
I just built and tested. The changes work out of the box. This should go into Jira & git as a Fix thank you very very much !!!! Br,
I just built and tested. The changes work out of the box. This should go into Jira & git as a Fix thank you very very much !!!! Br,
Hi all. I came a cross a situation by accident. I have thought that one of my channels have no subtitles. Dvb or Teletext. On one...
Replies
Views
I have some TV series DVDs with lengthy menus. Can I make a metadata file that lists all the episodes and the track they are on, as an alternative to the DVD menu navigation? Or make fake files to go in the video library that are launchers for a specific DVD and track?
I have some TV series DVDs with lengthy menus. Can I make a metadata file that lists all the episodes and the track they are on, as...
I have some TV series DVDs with lengthy menus. Can I make a metadata file that lists all the episodes and the track they are on, as...
Replies
Views
great happy that it is working :)
great happy that it is working :)
I have an issue that I can't resolve yet. I'm running MePo on a 1920x1080 TV at 50p. My Live TV channels all work brilliantly...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to report back that this issue has indeed been resolved by following mm's recommendations above. I have had no further re-occurrences.
Just wanted to report back that this issue has indeed been resolved by following mm's recommendations above. I have had no further...
Hi, I am having an issue with recordings that seem to be "stuck open" (best short description I can think of). I will have a show...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom