1.0.2 and SVN Builds (3 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0.2 or any later svn build here.
When you do the VNC resolution adjustment, you are supposed to do it with Mediaportal not running. It looks to me that your screenshot is from an active VNC session. Once you have the default (No TV or Amp connected) resolution and the normal viewing resolution set to the same value, you can disconnect VNC and run MP as normal...
When you do the VNC resolution adjustment, you are supposed to do it with Mediaportal not running. It looks to me that your...
If the monitor is turned off before the system does suspend (sleep) then the Mediaportal wakes up with wrong resolution and is...
Replies
Views
AW: Problems with skipping during timeshift multiseat I've installed 1.1RC2, skip steps seem to work perfectly now, thanks to the MP devs (also from my family :-)
AW: Problems with skipping during timeshift multiseat I've installed 1.1RC2, skip steps seem to work perfectly now, thanks to the...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2, dedicated server (MSI Hermes 845GL barebone, Celeron 1.7GHz, 768MB RAM, MCE2005) MediaPortal Version...
Replies
Views
This fix is part of MediaPortal since 1.1.0 Beta 1. ;)
This fix is part of MediaPortal since 1.1.0 Beta 1. ;)
As described in this thread: Mediaportal cannot pick up commands from MCE remote... Only the buttons: Navigation (Right, left, up...
Replies
Views
I have tried on both the default Blue3Wide and StreamedMP, same problem on both... Sorry man know your busy..
I have tried on both the default Blue3Wide and StreamedMP, same problem on both... Sorry man know your busy..
Got this a few times while watching S-Video feed from my PVR150.. Never had TV issues before... It is either MP1.02 or the...
Replies
Views
dunno if ur still having issues but i came accross this page once might be of some help Watching h.264 videos using DirectX Video Acceleration (DXVA). >> My collection of short anime reviews its the config for Media player classic..but the other options for setting up the coreavc codec is relevent one point it makes is that u...
dunno if ur still having issues but i came accross this page once might be of some help Watching h.264 videos using DirectX...
If I watch my FullHD-MKVs with MovingPictures and CoreAVC 2.0 the CUDA acceleration gets not activated. If I watch the files...
Replies
Views
I can't use the UNC path ( \\shareName\TVRecordings ) because I'm not allowed to type in the box under "Recording" "folders" in the MP TV Config... any ideas?
I can't use the UNC path ( \\shareName\TVRecordings ) because I'm not allowed to type in the box under "Recording" "folders" in the...
I cannot record to a network drive. I setup the Network drive in the tv-server setup as recording folder, but it simply does not...
Replies
Views
Hi jtgowen I have justgot a Kworld twin usb tuner and are having similar problems to yourself. ie no channels when scanned and will not build graph, the supplied Tivme application works great (XP32 Pro SP3). I thought OK lets see what windows 7 can do so with a spare HD installed windows7 pro and the AF9015 driver only and with...
Hi jtgowen I have justgot a Kworld twin usb tuner and are having similar problems to yourself. ie no channels when scanned and...
MediaPortal Version: Beta1.1 (svn-1.0.4.2466) MediaPortal Skin: stardard Windows Version: win7 64bit CPU Type: Intel 3.4ghz...
Replies
Views
Hi, is there any news on that issue? I'm experiecing the same issue for some month (using ATI Catalyst 9.3 up to 9.9) and i'm glad i found this thread. I just need to hit info several times and it freezes within 30 seconds maximum. I would love to get rid of this without having to delete the logos. thank you and kind regards...
Hi, is there any news on that issue? I'm experiecing the same issue for some month (using ATI Catalyst 9.3 up to 9.9) and i'm...
I just removed my 1.0.0.0 rc4 installation and did a clean install of 1.0.2.0. Before everything was working fine with the same...
Replies
Views
Have the same freezing problems, but on MP 1.02.
Have the same freezing problems, but on MP 1.02.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta SVN 23684 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200...
Replies
Views
Sorry for asking, but what is the satus on this? Will the problem be resolved in a future release? Thanks Robby
Sorry for asking, but what is the satus on this? Will the problem be resolved in a future release? Thanks Robby
I recently installed 1.02 above existing RC2 and noticed that TV Guide vertical scrolling in 1.02 is extremely slow. I did several...
Replies
Views
Re: DirectVobSub(VSFilter) Subtitle Engine no selection possible in embedded MKV & no Hi, I use MatroskaSplitter.ax ({149D2E01-C32E-4939-80F6-C07B81015A7A} MPC - Matroska Splitter) ver 1.3.1557.0. With Dvobsub all work if my source is File source (Async). I have make reg file to setup it in source file : Windows Registry...
Re: DirectVobSub(VSFilter) Subtitle Engine no selection possible in embedded MKV & no Hi, I use MatroskaSplitter.ax...
MediaPortal Version: 1.04.24553 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamMP Windows Version: WIN7 Ultimate CPU Type: i7 Core i920 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
For me it does...
For me it does...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 (latest svn build) MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (latest svn build) MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP (custom...
Replies
Views
AW: Recordings are namend "manuel" when EPG importer is running elliottmc i've reinstalled the tv-server 2 weeks ago. As there are no db related changes - i'll consider my db as clean. I cannot provide any exact steps to resproduce as it happens randomly to me - but here are some details: 1.) Until now it has only happened for Daily...
AW: Recordings are namend "manuel" when EPG importer is running elliottmc i've reinstalled the tv-server 2 weeks ago. As there are...
Hi! When an importer like XMLPLugin or TvMovie is running - recordings could be named manuel instead of the correct / real name...
Replies
Views
Sorry, but I'm running Mediaportal 1.1 (newest release) and having problem with "unable to start/ create graph. I have spent hours and hours on the forums looking for the solution. Could someone please just tell me how I start media portal in debug mode and set the graph to reset? Only thing I've found in my mediaportal folder is...
Sorry, but I'm running Mediaportal 1.1 (newest release) and having problem with "unable to start/ create graph. I have spent hours...
MediaPortal Version: mediaportal-svn-01-08-2010--02-15-Rev24669 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Vista Home Premium 32...
Replies
Views
Never mind tested with StreamedMP and the problem is gone. And StreamedMP is a very nice skin.
Never mind tested with StreamedMP and the problem is gone. And StreamedMP is a very nice skin.
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 + Vista32 SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi arion, it would be perfect if you fix also the problem with the greek characters in teletext also in the dvb-t subtitles.i know that you already have make patch but now with last version of mp it doesnt work,please ask from the other devs to include your patch in the svn.we are some greek guys also here that we use mp :-)
Hi arion, it would be perfect if you fix also the problem with the greek characters in teletext also in the dvb-t subtitles.i know...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista...
Replies
Views
very quick and dirty solution https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/listen-music-99/why-does-artist-preview-has-darkgray-borders-79446/#post593915
very quick and dirty solution...
MediaPortal Version: latest SVN (04-02?) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP Professional SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Up! RC6 - still the same. i will up this thread every day.
Up! RC6 - still the same. i will up this thread every day.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (beta) MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP (custom svn build) Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate Build...
Replies
Views
Still thinks its a problem that should be classified as a bug. What if my TV-server is booting or i need to turn it off for some reason, then media portal shouldnt behave like this. The connection attempts should be threaded and not cause MP to freeze IMHO,' FYI: i did disable it in the plugins section, still the same problem. I...
Still thinks its a problem that should be classified as a bug. What if my TV-server is booting or i need to turn it off for some...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Win7 x32 / WinXP x32 SP3 / Win 7...
Replies
Views
Hi I tried to look at the ts file I uploaded to Mediaportals ftp server using TS-PacketEditor from the post above. But this program only plays the first part of the stream until the channel change. IF THERE IS ANY INFORMATION I CAN PROVIDE, I WILL BE HAPPY TO DO SO. Next I tied to enable debuglogging from VLC, which plays the...
Hi I tried to look at the ts file I uploaded to Mediaportals ftp server using TS-PacketEditor from the post above. But this program...
Hi! Today were a movie broadcasted were i wasn't able to switch to AC3 audio. Other shows worked fine with AC3. I didn't know...
Replies
Views
Can anybody help with this? Is it just me or is this an issue for others? I just built a new PC with standard components and tried to not do anything out of the norm. This is making MediaPortal useless for me! Thanks in advance for any help!
Can anybody help with this? Is it just me or is this an issue for others? I just built a new PC with standard components and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home CPU Type: AMD HDD: 2TB Memory:4GB...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Didn't bother recording (1 Viewer) DE
Please post this in the correct forum (RC1) in a new (or matching existing) thread since this is not related to the original problem of this thread.
Please post this in the correct forum (RC1) in a new (or matching existing) thread since this is not related to the original...
several times but not every time when a scedualed recording is due to start nothing happens, the recording is not made at least not...
Replies
Views
I've contacted FTR and the bug will be fixed in a next release of FTR, so this bug can be removed from mantis.
I've contacted FTR and the bug will be fixed in a next release of FTR, so this bug can be removed from mantis.
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: SteamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Things have gotten better on my rig. Not sure what helped. I will say that the iso mount and unmount is slow. I should probably be using the VOB format instead.
Things have gotten better on my rig. Not sure what helped. I will say that the iso mount and unmount is slow. I should...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: bluetoo wide Windows Version: windows xp pro sp3, vista 32 sp 2...
Replies
Views
i got it working with a hint from here. download and open with an editor. delete the first line. set <default provider> to MySQL and save as gentle.config copy and paste it in to the according folders.
i got it working with a hint from here. download and open with an editor. delete the first line. set <default provider> to...
Hi, after a fresh multiseat installation, I got problems related to the gentle.config file. It first occurs during initial tv...
Replies
Views
Another job well done It worked :-) Thank you very much. Gunnar
Another job well done It worked :-) Thank you very much. Gunnar
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0. alpha and newer svn MediaPortal Skin: amped 3.0 Windows Version: Windows 7 RC CPU Type: Athlon64 HDD...
Replies
Views
vcredist2008_x86.exe comes in several versions, unfortunately. Simone
vcredist2008_x86.exe comes in several versions, unfortunately. Simone
I didn't know if this is a bug. - install MP 1.0.0 Beta + latest SVN on a clean Windows7 System - it will download and install...
Replies
Views
I replicate this with the same output in the logs. If I pause/unpause, the stream clears and all is well again. It sure lools like major DVB-T signal problems, except they are only visible watching in the MP client.
I replicate this with the same output in the logs. If I pause/unpause, the stream clears and all is well again. It sure lools like...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.24553 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X4 905e 2,5GHZ...
Replies
Views
Submitted a fix for the issue here --> The patch is approved and added into the SVN
Submitted a fix for the issue here --> The patch is approved and added into the SVN
Here is the history of both communication between me and gemx, and the log of the error from version 1.0.1 which still exists in...
Replies
Views
See this thread with a similar problem that was caused by a corrupt database.
See this thread with a similar problem that was caused by a corrupt database.
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrom Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom