Remotes (14 Viewers)

Review is up: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/flirc-mediaportal-review.135158/ Will add more if something comes to mind :) Should have placed it in this sub-forum instead of the parent one but oh well :P
Review is up: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/flirc-mediaportal-review.135158/ Will add more if something comes to...
Apolgies if this has been answered somewhere, but I can't find it, and the config gui is very confusing. Mother is visiting and I...
Replies
Views
Procedure lets say 98% complete :cool: I am happy that I can report, that the strange HID errors has gone. Sometimes - after years - it's good to take a complete bath to feel clean again :ROFLMAO::D:p:ROFLMAO:
Procedure lets say 98% complete :cool: I am happy that I can report, that the strange HID errors has gone. Sometimes - after years...
I need some Help on this - here is the description what happens: Start MP --> Start TV --> Push ChannelUp Now ChannelUp is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Imon + Harmoney One DE
As far as I know, the new Imon drivers aren't supported from IRSS! (as I wrote before...:rolleyes:) Have a look at the check List and if this doesn't helps... more Information: Logs, Configuration...
As far as I know, the new Imon drivers aren't supported from IRSS! (as I wrote before...:rolleyes:) Have a look at the check...
I have a Silverstone ML02MX chassis with a built in Imon receiver and a Logitech Harmony One remote but I can't figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Thank you for your hint. I have a combination of Harmony 300 and PowerScheduler++ running and it works prety well so far :)
Thank you for your hint. I have a combination of Harmony 300 and PowerScheduler++ running and it works prety well so far :)
Hi, does any of the remotes which are support by MediaPortal have a possibility to turn on my TV. Maybe a 'learn" function for...
Replies
Views
might sound silly but try this: Uninstall the device from device manager Shut down the PC Reboot with the sensor in a different USB port The PC should redetect on reboot... I have had this on a couple of PCs...
might sound silly but try this: Uninstall the device from device manager Shut down the PC Reboot with the sensor in a different...
Greeting everyone, This is my problem... MP doesn't recognize cursor, number and ok buttons on my MCE remote, all other buttons...
Replies
Views
This thing is a piece of junk! It's poorly designed, cheaply built, and can't be expected to work for any longer than the warrantee, if that. I'm on my THIRD remote in less than 18 months, despite treating them like eggs! The remote that came with my TV lasted just eight months, and its replacement only nine! Just to add insult...
This thing is a piece of junk! It's poorly designed, cheaply built, and can't be expected to work for any longer than the...
Just wanted to show off my new toy... just got her in the mail today. It is linked up to my computer now as a Generic Bluetooth...
Replies
Views
Wiki updated.
Wiki updated.
Hi Everyone, I have my MP 1.13 installation setup to use an HID remote (Logitech Harmony 700 emulating a Microsoft Media Centre...
Replies
Views
i have a feeling that if they did change the remote or use diff ones for the usb vs the pci cards that would explain the lack of response if you are using the usb remote on the pci receiver, can you find the original remote for the pci card? it would be easiest. but as a last resort u can use the keyboard input plug-in, that will...
i have a feeling that if they did change the remote or use diff ones for the usb vs the pci cards that would explain the lack of...
Hello, I have got a problem with my hauppauge 45 button remote. It just doesn't work. What I did: I started config and selected...
Replies
Views
File is at http://www.wintvcd.co.uk/downloads/IR32.exe Came from Hauppauge Computer Works Ltd : Product Support (linked near bottom)
File is at http://www.wintvcd.co.uk/downloads/IR32.exe Came from Hauppauge Computer Works Ltd : Product Support (linked near bottom)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 ultimate 32-bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2...
Replies
Views
HIP is like Girder, it lets you control your PC software with a remote. It's very good. http://byremote.com.au/HIP/ Cheers,
HIP is like Girder, it lets you control your PC software with a remote. It's very good. http://byremote.com.au/HIP/ Cheers,
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: AMD X2 4400 HDD: 200GB ATA Seagate...
Replies
Views
rosewill makes good wmc remotes. Stay away from imon . I had two of the rm100 and it was a living hell. In less then 7 hours after getting my wmc remote in the mail i am up and running and loving it. I really wish i had just got one of these to behind with. MP works so well with wmc remotes. i got this one for 16 bucks with that...
rosewill makes good wmc remotes. Stay away from imon . I had two of the rm100 and it was a living hell. In less then 7 hours after...
I have an Ortek VRC 1100 that I am trying to make work, but I'll throw it away in a heartbeat if there is something else that "just...
Replies
Views
You are aware that the thread is 7.5 years old? :D Anyway, nice of you to help out anyway :).
You are aware that the thread is 7.5 years old? :D Anyway, nice of you to help out anyway :).
ok So here we go, For my HTPC I am running a pentium D840 and 2 gigs of ram along with an Nvidia 6600 GT 256mb video card. To...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MCE remote problems DE
fixed, see also the post https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/hauppauge_mce_remote_not_fully_functional-t20819.html
fixed, see also the post https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/hauppauge_mce_remote_not_fully_functional-t20819.html
Hi, I bought a mce remote. I had to install drivers for the remote. But the problem is that only the arrow buttons and...
Replies
Views
Re: hauppauge WinTV NOVA Splus with regular plugged in card remote !!!NO MCE REMOTE!! Just make sure mptray is running for the green button to launch MP. Enjoy the remote :)
Re: hauppauge WinTV NOVA Splus with regular plugged in card remote !!!NO MCE REMOTE!! Just make sure mptray is running for the...
Hi guys, is there anybody using hauppauge WinTV NOVA Splus with the shipped regular plugged in card remote ??? Did anyone...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP 1.23 Key Mapping DE
Ok I've spent way too much time on this but for the sake of other users that are having problems and searching for answers here is the final result. To clarify this testing has been carried out using MP 1.23 using PureVisionHD Skin and a HID keyboard with MP/Config/Remotes set to HID "full" profile - Enable HID - Use HID keyboard...
Ok I've spent way too much time on this but for the sake of other users that are having problems and searching for answers here is...
I recently upgraded from MP 1.14 to MP 1.23. In 1.14 I was using the InputPlugIn to map my remote keys and all was working fine. In...
Replies
Views
rsbrux - I am running Windows XP MCE and am running mediaportal rc3 and tvserver3 - both are at oct 22 svn. cheers.
rsbrux - I am running Windows XP MCE and am running mediaportal rc3 and tvserver3 - both are at oct 22 svn. cheers.
Hi folks - I'm loving mp but I can't get the remote going. I have an Acer MCE computer that has built in MCE Remote support. I...
Replies
Views
i would like to thank every body for all the help. After some tests yesterday evening i succeeded with the task, but i was not able to use to use "Show GUI" The thing that solved the problem was to map the redbutton to "Switch Home" Now i have the fuction i was locking for. It to bad that we are not abel to map the StartButton...
i would like to thank every body for all the help. After some tests yesterday evening i succeeded with the task, but i was not...
Hi I wounder if there is any way of mapping the Startbutton on MCE remote to show the start screen (i think it's calld basic...
Replies
Views
I plugged in the Hauppage! remote that they gave me for use with the Wintv pvr 150 and it works fine-I never have any problems with the remote driver.....
I plugged in the Hauppage! remote that they gave me for use with the Wintv pvr 150 and it works fine-I never have any problems with...
This is my first post and my first day of using the program but I want to know if the HP Mobile remote that comes with HP Pavilion...
Replies
Views
This must have been quite a while ago since apparently they don't have it in their product range anymore...:growl: Thanks anyway!
This must have been quite a while ago since apparently they don't have it in their product range anymore...:growl: Thanks anyway!
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5050E HDD: Seagate...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/recommended-remotes-receivers-for-mediaportal.120528/ An additional piece of software is usually required to add mouse like functions outside of media portal.
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/recommended-remotes-receivers-for-mediaportal.120528/ An additional piece of software...
Hello, I've been using MP 1.x (now 1.3) for a few months and like it overall. I've been using my keyboard and mouse but would...
Replies
Views
Thanks, AlexT. I think I can work something out using that method.
Thanks, AlexT. I think I can work something out using that method.
Hope someone can give me some general help here - I (and my wife) find the default mappings for mediaportal really weird to use. I...
Replies
Views
Yes guys, thank you in anyway! I ALWAYS appreciate the (free) work from guys like you! But I also know I can't always get all I want. Unfortunately I'm not running MPtray anymore. But if someone will fix it for Vista x64 I'll be glad to test it.
Yes guys, thank you in anyway! I ALWAYS appreciate the (free) work from guys like you! But I also know I can't always get all I...
Hello. I have a MCE Remote and I'm using MPtray to run Media Portal. Since I'm running MP on a TV, I created a profile with...
Replies
Views
Cheers :) Imported your file but obv id's wrong for my particular rf518 - will either just copy yours or see if I can edit your xml and change id's Many thanks :) Jim
Cheers :) Imported your file but obv id's wrong for my particular rf518 - will either just copy yours or see if I can edit your xml...
I bought this great remote a few weeks ago: But except for the trackball and mouseclicks, it didn't work with MediaPortal, so I...
Replies
Views
That's what I thought. Many thanks for trying it out. I'm not sure how this was taken care of before in the legacy MCE handler. This functionality should be added back in MP Tray.
That's what I thought. Many thanks for trying it out. I'm not sure how this was taken care of before in the legacy MCE handler...
I start with MP1 minimised on my HTPC. With version 1.12.0 I can pick up my remote and press Recordings, Live TV, Guide etc and it...
Replies
Views
The above has worked perfectly for my 'Aim Media Centre' remote - it appears in Device manager as 'Snowflake Emulation' and now works flawlessly on Windows XP with the latest build of Mediaportal. I cannot thank you enough, the HIP program was driving me crazy...
The above has worked perfectly for my 'Aim Media Centre' remote - it appears in Device manager as 'Snowflake Emulation' and now...
Hello, I am wondering if the Trust Wireless Vista Remote Control RC-2400 works with MP on windows xp. Everywhere i looked...
Replies
Views
Wiki Entry???? Anyone up for it?
Wiki Entry???? Anyone up for it?
I basically use an mce compatible remote with an mce reciever and use the out of the box remote solution in MePo. The remote I have...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to say that I ordered a flirc (standard usb). I read that wakeup is possible (https://flirc.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200904676-Getting-flirc-to-wake-up-your-computer) if your motherboard supports wake on usb. Most boards does this, I believe this is also the way iMon wakes up the PC (iMon is my current remote-solution).
Just wanted to say that I ordered a flirc (standard usb). I read that wakeup is possible...
Just wondered if anyone else had tried flirc.tv? Looks like an interesting programmable remote receiver, works across platforms...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that. I've now got it all working. Now if only I can get a software encoding tv card to work well.
Thanks for that. I've now got it all working. Now if only I can get a software encoding tv card to work well.
TV-Server Version: None MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Sempron...
Replies
Views
You could be right... I just tried learning the controls from scratch, and still nothing works :(
You could be right... I just tried learning the controls from scratch, and still nothing works :(
Hello Everybody. I just finished setting up my new HTPC. Now everything works quite fine but.... 1) Is there anyway to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Harmony 650 with USBUIRT Receiver (1 Viewer) DE
Well then that settles it: USB-UIRT is not using HID.
Well then that settles it: USB-UIRT is not using HID.
Hi I have a Harmony Remote 650 model and a USB-UIRT IR receiver and I would like to get all the functionality of using a remote...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom