My TVSeries (46 Viewers)

Thank you so much. You are right, I thought i had the latest version. I downloaded the latest version and it has the option in the Online Data tab. I also had a problem (MP crashing everytime opening the trakt plugin) that using the latest versions of these plugins solved it. Again, Thank you.
Thank you so much. You are right, I thought i had the latest version. I downloaded the latest version and it has the option in the...
I just started using My TVSeries and i love it. The only thing that i don't like about it that it's using thetvdb.com for ratings...
Replies
Views
i'm running the new version but still get this problem. anything i can do to fix it other than waiting for an even newer version?
i'm running the new version but still get this problem. anything i can do to fix it other than waiting for an even newer version?
As of 2/4/09 the ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll has been updated to version 0.85.5.452. When I try to do a manual scan I get the...
Replies
Views
The Unwatched count has nothing to do with the views...this is controlled by Formatting Rules defined in TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml. Unfortunately there is no support to link up these two together. If you want unwatched count then you need to have it for all views.
The Unwatched count has nothing to do with the views...this is controlled by Formatting Rules defined in TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml...
Is it possible to create a view that combines the "latest" view with the "Unwatched" one, as at the min it is showing lots of eps I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 problem parsing mediainfo (1 Viewer) DE
I add... 7.58 or 7.68. Bewteen these versions is a "black hole"! :D Same problem by using MovingPicture and/or MP-TV Series configuration and MediPortal 1.6 with MediaInfo.dll 7.61. Both plugins configuration crashed by parsing some mkv files. The same files I tried open by the same MediaInfo GUI version (7.58, 7.61 and 7.68) and it...
I add... 7.58 or 7.68. Bewteen these versions is a "black hole"! :D Same problem by using MovingPicture and/or MP-TV Series...
HI, After a clean install of Win 8.1 RTM and mp 1.5.0 fresh installation i'm stuck at problem parsing media info for... the same...
Replies
Views
I'm glad someone enjoys the change besides me :) Anyway, Hebrew support seems to work great for now. Big :thx: to Inker, Paul and Scott.
I'm glad someone enjoys the change besides me :) Anyway, Hebrew support seems to work great for now. Big :thx: to Inker, Paul...
Hi, I've added a hebrew description to some shows at http://tvdb.zsori.com, but when TVSeries retrieves the info it appears as...
Replies
Views
M
MP1 MP2 Help, getting DE
Maybe it is a new date-aired format using Unix timestamp? It resolves to: Saturday, September 2nd 2271, 05:56:51 (5:56 am) Sci-Fi stardate reference? Captain's logs... lol
Maybe it is a new date-aired format using Unix timestamp? It resolves to: Saturday, September 2nd 2271, 05:56:51 (5:56 am) Sci-Fi...
Hi guys, MySeries are not updating and showing my added new episodes. When i open up MySeries plugin and press the refresh or...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mp- Tv series error DE
i fixed the error i had misplaced a video file i moved that and it fixed the problem thanks for the help guys
i fixed the error i had misplaced a video file i moved that and it fixed the problem thanks for the help guys
In Mp - Tv Series Configuration i get this error at the loading ??
Replies
Views
okay, thanks RoChess. Of course i do understand that you will not change the code only because one person want's you to do so. But i don't have a google account right now. That's why i am not able to add this one enhancement request. Creating such an account just for adding this one request is not worth it. Perhaps you can help me...
okay, thanks RoChess. Of course i do understand that you will not change the code only because one person want's you to do so. But...
I've searched the forums and found some related posts with some ideas on how to do this, but I've found those posts to leave a dead...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Is theTVDB DEAD ? DE
Explanation of tvdb.com problems: Online TV Database • View topic - Site outage today They are likely to be down for the next few days intermittently as they will have increased server load, because all the users are trying to update their databases at once due to the recent downtime.
Explanation of tvdb.com problems: Online TV Database • View topic - Site outage today They are likely to be down for the...
Checking it the last days and its completly dead. Couldnt find anything here apart from a post where it seemed to be down, but then...
Replies
Views
thanks for the posts - this has helped me resolve issues i was having with getting a number of tv shows/series to import correctly - choosing "aired" for all imported everything just fine. cheers, d.
thanks for the posts - this has helped me resolve issues i was having with getting a number of tv shows/series to import correctly...
I used to LOVE this plugin. Now it doesn't work. Once I upgraded to MP 1.0 and download the latest MyTV-Series plugin I was...
Replies
Views
Idd, everything works fine now. Thanks for the update!
Idd, everything works fine now. Thanks for the update!
EDIT: After following problem was fixed, I found some new problems --> see last post for new issues. Yesterday I posted this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Episode Lengths DE
Definitely not part of windows update, perhaps something else you installed bundled it.
Definitely not part of windows update, perhaps something else you installed bundled it.
Anybody know where the TVseries grabber gets its information regarding episode lengths? The reason i ask is that a few of my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Two database DE
UP!
UP!
Hi, is possible to use 2 database? How is possible to switch from one to another in mediaportal scren not in configuration? Is...
Replies
Views
I use 2 thumbs myself, one to control the remote control button to pop up the menu, and the other to press the digit that corresponds to the "Toggle watched status" option. The focus then automatically switches to the next unwatched episode, so you can do this really quick in sequence for a lot of episodes. Skipping entire seasons...
I use 2 thumbs myself, one to control the remote control button to pop up the menu, and the other to press the digit that...
Hi I've just installed the latest version and after forgetting to export my watched status I went to each series and clicked...
Replies
Views
I use a utility/script called tvrenamer (first result in google). You'll still have to do something along the lines of \Bleach\Season 1, and I believe have it all in a folder named Anime. Once you do that though, running this app will connect to anidb.net and look up the episode title and rename the file, optionally leaving the...
I use a utility/script called tvrenamer (first result in google). You'll still have to do something along the lines of...
the online database has values for season, episode, and absolute episode. most of what i would use this plugin for is anime...
Replies
Views
I see, that makes sense. Turns out that you already mentioned a workaround for this problem in one of your earlier posts; I had Windows running in Japanese mode, and once I switched to English all those episodes imported without XML parsing errors. Thanks for checking things out!
I see, that makes sense. Turns out that you already mentioned a workaround for this problem in one of your earlier posts; I had...
I just did a clean update of my TV series and TV Series Database (erase and rescan). Used latest MyTVSeries + SVN. al works (shows...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 issue with tvseries DE
hi all i have a little issue with tvseries. after watching a episode of my favorite serie yesterday i lost everything in my...
Replies
Views
Thanks Thank you for the detailed explanation....going to try this as soon as I get home. Again, thanks for sharing! :thx:
Thanks Thank you for the detailed explanation....going to try this as soon as I get home. Again, thanks for sharing! :thx:
Is it by design or by mistake that the episodes are no longer colour coded to indicate if they are watched/unwatched/not present? I...
Replies
Views
okidoky, will ask him ;-)
okidoky, will ask him ;-)
I do not see fanart for the series "Who is America?" although the plugin did download some and they are marked as local in the...
Replies
Views
If @zicoz can confirm ut works better (more complete and correct), perhaps @ltfearme can add it?
If @zicoz can confirm ut works better (more complete and correct), perhaps @ltfearme can add it?
Title says it all. So far @ <string Field="Hide_summary_on_unwatched" Original="Hide the episode's summary on unwatched...
Replies
Views
Looks like it might be getting confused with the Numbers in the filenames for '24'...probably the only way to fix it is modify the Parsing Expressions. You could get help from the corresponding forum thread. Im not saying 100% thats the problem, but that just my best guess at the moment. You should check how your files are being...
Looks like it might be getting confused with the Numbers in the filenames for '24'...probably the only way to fix it is modify the...
Hard to explain, so I'll show you instead. :D I've imported 24 into MP-TV and then I go to import House but this happens. 24...
Replies
Views
i had this issue, and this fix worked (deleting the db). it worked for a while, then i changed a file name and it happened again. i tried changing the file back, that didn't solve it. then i tried the steps here again (removed the installation files, dll, db, etc; checked it wasn't listed in the config; reinstalled everything) this...
i had this issue, and this fix worked (deleting the db). it worked for a while, then i changed a file name and it happened again. i...
Please help! I was running MP with TVSeries fine for several weeks. Then bam, it died. So I have completely uninstalled MP and...
Replies
Views
Have you done any tweaking\overclocking and changed settings in the bios, thinking pc timing out of sync. If so maybe reset bios.
Have you done any tweaking\overclocking and changed settings in the bios, thinking pc timing out of sync. If so maybe reset bios.
I have encuontered an interesting new issue. Some episodes of TV shows are ending before they are actually finished, example...
Replies
Views
Im pretty sure it would show the dialog regardless of UAC setting, but I also believe that you may not of seen it some case....just don't know what the case was. Anyway, the old way has been removed now and will be releasing a new version this week which is much more intuitive.
Im pretty sure it would show the dialog regardless of UAC setting, but I also believe that you may not of seen it some case....just...
I reinstalled Windows XP on my HTPC today. I then installed MediaPortal (1.0.4.23491), and the latest version of MP-TVSeries, and...
Replies
Views
You can follow progress of this feature request on the tracker here. Unless something gets updated there, there are no news.
You can follow progress of this feature request on the tracker here. Unless something gets updated there, there are no news.
Is there anyway to tell the plugin to play an entire season or a whole show? I DO NOT want the hassle of making perm playlists for...
Replies
Views
just to make sure did you check "All issues" or did you leave it at "Open issues" :)
just to make sure did you check "All issues" or did you leave it at "Open issues" :)
As the title of the post says, after I watch a full episode of a show, then go back to the plugin, the banners are not showing up...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Define view by import path? (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, sorry for my english, I created two new views. One for local episodes, one for upcoming episodes (<30 days). series<;><Episode.FirstAired>;>=;<today><cond><Episode.FirstAired>;<=;<today+30><;><;><nextStep>season<;><;><Season.seasonIndex>;asc<;><nextStep>episode<;><;><Episode.EpisodeIndex>;asc<;>...
Hi, sorry for my english, I created two new views. One for local episodes, one for upcoming episodes (<30 days)...
Is there any way to define a view by the directory the episode was imported from? I have two main media directories: X:\Anime...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Cannot find any fanart Do a right click (or press F9) on a season window and a popup will show where you can choose "Fanart...". Then you will see a window where you can manually choose which fanart you wanna download for your series. Attached a screenshot for better explanation.
AW: Re: Cannot find any fanart Do a right click (or press F9) on a season window and a popup will show where you can choose...
Hi, i currently have MediaPortal 1.2.0.0 installed and MP TV series v3.1.1.1864 and i cannot find any fan art, what could be the...
Replies
Views
AW: MP stops working on TV Series update I've got a comparable problem, but there are no series to import for the moment. I'm sure that TV Series causes it, because if I disable the plugin everything works fine. When I start MP it takes only a few seconds until the error message "Mediaportal has stopped working" appears. But MP does...
AW: MP stops working on TV Series update I've got a comparable problem, but there are no series to import for the moment. I'm sure...
H, My MP setup stops working when TV Series tries to update its information. My normal set up: MP + StreamedMP, that's all...
Replies
Views
30 day max on latest episodes That's exactly what it was. none of my episodes were within the 30 days limit. i added one that was and it popped up just fine. thanks! i'm still not sure how i feel about the 30 day max though...
30 day max on latest episodes That's exactly what it was. none of my episodes were within the 30 days limit. i added one that...
I've been having an issue for a while where no new episodes (after the very first import) have episode thumbnails. I've been...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom