Watch / Listen Media (9 Viewers)

Watch TV, DVDs, Videos, view Pictures, listen Music ect.

Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) (37 Viewers)

Problems with the TV-Server or MyTV frontend? Post them in here.

Listen Music (20 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks

watch/edit Videos (13 Viewers)

View Pictures (4 Viewers)

Thanks again, will try this.
Thanks again, will try this.
Hi There, i've a problem with a black Screen when watching full-screen TV. The audio plays fine but the screen stays black...
Replies
Views
Yes, you need to install both of them. I did not tested it on MSSQL but it should to work there. Please report if you get any error and I will try to fix that.
Yes, you need to install both of them. I did not tested it on MSSQL but it should to work there. Please report if you get any...
I have, for some time, experienced problems with timeshiftbuffer functionality. It seems to work fine at first; i.e. I stop...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How play m3u? DE
No, I mean, m3u IPTV online video playlistLike m3u8 from twitch.TV : https://savedeo.com/download?url=http://www.twitch.tv/levelupyourgame/v/37731937
No, I mean, m3u IPTV online video playlistLike m3u8 from twitch.TV ...
Hello How I can play m3u playlists via mediaportal 1 ?
Replies
Views
I think from memory (and a may be wrong) the 0-255 and 16-235 settings in LAV don't make much difference unless you disable YUV... From memorry the 0-255 vs 16-235 only makes a difference for rgb, and since movies are all YUV, that setting will only make a difference if you force LAV to convert everything to RGB. Usually the renderer...
I think from memory (and a may be wrong) the 0-255 and 16-235 settings in LAV don't make much difference unless you disable YUV...
Hi, It seems that when I watch a 21:10 movie the black bars arn't black but dark grey. Is this a player issue or is this cause the...
Replies
Views
The plugin works well with the current version, but the function of the media portal, accessed by the plug-in for information does not work properly at large volumes of database with the current version of the library. So I suggested to update it, but the team did not want to. Those. left errors in a release.
The plugin works well with the current version, but the function of the media portal, accessed by the plug-in for information does...
Hi! This happens since MP 1.13.0 (with 1.12.0 everything was fine) Strange very strange... First issue Here is what I did: Start...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Channel 5 in the UK DE
No problem ;)
No problem ;)
Is it just me, or is anyone else having a problem with Channel 5? It seems to have disappeared from Satellite. All was working...
Replies
Views
hi, just in case issue returns again, you may also try to reinstall LAV (simple install over, or deinstall+install again, you can also try downgrade and re-upgrade). i remebering that some filter-graphs sometimes hangs for a while after playback under some rare conditions, preventing next file to be played. regards.
hi, just in case issue returns again, you may also try to reinstall LAV (simple install over, or deinstall+install again, you can...
Hi, As the topic describes, when I have watched a video from MP-TVSeries and tries to watch a second one the screen goes black. If...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 please insert DVD DE
Thank you very much. Everything working fine after adding the optical drive to the video folders. I did´nt expect a correlation between the DVD config section and the Video one.
Thank you very much. Everything working fine after adding the optical drive to the video folders. I did´nt expect a correlation...
Hello, once I insert a DVD MP asks me what to do (as configured in the autoplay section) and once I choose play, everything works...
Replies
Views
I just read the requirements, i'll first have to update the MP-Versions to the most recent version, after that i'll try the patch and keep u posted
I just read the requirements, i'll first have to update the MP-Versions to the most recent version, after that i'll try the patch...
Hello Everyone, i've just replaced my old HTPC with a new Intel NUC 5i5RYH (see system specs in my profile both for old and new...
Replies
Views
That entirely depends on what you did to cause it.
That entirely depends on what you did to cause it.
TV Service problems haven't been sorted yet.....now can't even get into TV server config... .....was fine a couple of hours...
Replies
Views
.....Whoops.....schoolboy errors here....forgot about this.....:oops: Slow TV Services thing has been happening for some weeks now, so well before Win 10 upgrade! Will continue to observe TV Services speed/stability issue, and report back a little more 'scientifically'!!
.....Whoops.....schoolboy errors here....forgot about this.....:oops: Slow TV Services thing has been happening for some weeks...
After using XMLTV trouble free for some time now...am currently having problems. XMLTV Mapping tab has no 'checked'...
Replies
Views
It sounded more like a USB issue to me.
It sounded more like a USB issue to me.
Hey, My MediaPortal Install has been working great for about a year. Have 2 tuners: TBS 5281 DVB-T2 Dual USB Tuner & TBS 5922SE...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Headphones kill TV DE
Nice. :) That patch will be included in MP 1.13 PR. No, MP does not do that.
Nice. :) That patch will be included in MP 1.13 PR. No, MP does not do that.
If I plug in my headphones while watching live TV the screen goes black and audio turns off. The only way I have found to recover...
Replies
Views
Hi team any clues? i find it odd that when i first turn the system on i can run the tv fine. but if i return to the home screen and stop the tv and then try to restart it (either immediately or after using another function eg dvd or watching a movie) that all the tv presents a black screen caused by "TsReader and TsWriter log files...
Hi team any clues? i find it odd that when i first turn the system on i can run the tv fine. but if i return to the home screen and...
Hi everybody, I am new to this forum and media portal., my issue is , when I first start MP I can watch tv fine. if I stop tv to...
Replies
Views
I'm glad you have it working now. :) I really don't want to be disagreeable, pedantic or get bogged down in detail. However I feel it is important for people reading this thread in future to have full and accurate information. So... Guide colour coding requires configuration in 2 areas: MediaPortal skin configuration...
I'm glad you have it working now. :) I really don't want to be disagreeable, pedantic or get bogged down in detail. However I feel...
I am downloading the TV Guide data from Schedules Direct into MediaPortal (ver 1.12) program. When I open the TV Guide in MP1, the...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I will give it a try.
Thanks. I will give it a try.
I am wondering if there is a way to move a recording out of the folder that MePo uses to record them into some other area, such as...
Replies
Views
I could swear I saw it, and that I did manually stop-start the tvserver, but now I'm second guessing myself if I did stop-start the server. I must be losing it, because I was also sure I uploaded those zipped logs. :confused: So, long story short, I figured I'd try out MP2 -- ran into problems. Decided I'm comfortable and prefer...
I could swear I saw it, and that I did manually stop-start the tvserver, but now I'm second guessing myself if I did stop-start the...
I keep receiving the error, "unable to create graph," whenever I try to record a channel while playing a channel at the same time...
Replies
Views
Arf.... well noticed mm ;) I misread the question a bit, and the answer to the question is NO, it does not change the resolution, only the refresh rate. But when i re-read the question, i wonder why @dymomat asked for it. There are a lot more video resolutions than a TV can (normally) handle, especially when it comes to SD content.
Arf.... well noticed mm ;) I misread the question a bit, and the answer to the question is NO, it does not change the resolution...
Hi Any plugins that supports changing windows resolution into the currently playing video resolution ?
Replies
Views
Maybe... I will say to anyone else thinking of doing this, after setting up the tv server on Windows 8, it just works immediately on Win10. Fantastic stuff. Ah I may have forgot that in one of my 5 times setting it up :/ thanks again!
Maybe... I will say to anyone else thinking of doing this, after setting up the tv server on Windows 8, it just works immediately...
Hello, I've been reading as much as I can on getting my Ceton ETH to work with MediaPortal so I can finally upgrade all my PCs to...
Replies
Views
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/Troubleshooting/TV/TV_Server_Configuration_Fails_To_Start_-_get_Cards%28%29_error
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/Troubleshooting/TV/TV_Server_Configuration_Fails_To_Start_-_get_Cards%28...
Just got everything reinstalled...and working again (Following clean install of Win 10) Then.....I changed the name of the...
Replies
Views
I ended up using method 1 and that seems to be working fine, though I will need to do more testing over the next few days. Thanks for the help. Tony
I ended up using method 1 and that seems to be working fine, though I will need to do more testing over the next few days. Thanks...
Hello I have four client machines attached to my MediaPortal server. When I watch a program from one client, then stop playback...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply. Pretty much what i thought as both multiples of 24fps are 20% out of the multiples of 60Hz... 24fps = 80% of 30Hz 48fps = 80% of 60Hz Either way, its understandable that MPAR is going to struggle with such a jump, i guess 60Hz is just too much of an awkward frequency to run at. Its not a big issue tbh, as ill...
Thanks for the reply. Pretty much what i thought as both multiples of 24fps are 20% out of the multiples of 60Hz... 24fps = 80%...
Is there a specific setup that allows for smooth video playback on a 60hz monitor? I have MP Audio Renderer enabled on my 50hz...
Replies
Views
When viewing videos or live or recorded TV on my desktop PC with MP 1.12.0, there are a number of things I'd like to do via the mouse only, but I haven't been able to figure out how. (1) How can I control the volume using the mouse? (2) I can fast-forward or rewind using the controls that appear at the top of the screen. But how can...
When viewing videos or live or recorded TV on my desktop PC with MP 1.12.0, there are a number of things I'd like to do via the...
When viewing videos or live or recorded TV on my desktop PC with MP 1.12.0, there are a number of things I'd like to do via the...
Replies
Views
D
Yes, the continuous Black Bar detection can have a big performance impact on low-end GPUs.
Yes, the continuous Black Bar detection can have a big performance impact on low-end GPUs.
When I switch to an SDTV (576i, 25fps) channel the fps rate is lower (~41-46fps) than the expected 50fps and the video is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Default audio track (1 Viewer) DE
Great, thanks!
Great, thanks!
Hi, Is there a way to tell Mediaportal to disregard the default audio track of a video and instead always play a specific language...
Replies
Views
Problem solved! In the hidden settings of the SVP Manager -> SVPMgr.ini Change this one ;Frame size and framerate detection mode, 1 - by frame grabbing or 2 - from OSD VarChkDimAndFps=2 to this one ;Frame size and framerate detection mode, 1 - by frame grabbing or 2 - from OSD VarChkDimAndFps=1
Problem solved! In the hidden settings of the SVP Manager -> SVPMgr.ini Change this one ;Frame size and framerate detection mode...
Hy I am a great Fan of Smooth Video, yes I like the Soap Opera Effekt. Now I've got a Problem. I've installed and configured SVP...
Replies
Views
According to the wiki, it seems you can only use that feature when using ffdshow as decoder/postprocessor (http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/0_What%27s_New/1.2.x/1_UI_Related_Changes/Videos_Related_Changes/Audio_Delay). Strangely I had some mkv files giving audio sync issues, and switched to ffdshow to let me try to...
According to the wiki, it seems you can only use that feature when using ffdshow as decoder/postprocessor...
Hello com, when i have a mediafile where the sound is async how can i change the audioline that he fit's with the video. In the...
Replies
Views
MP has build-in support for Blu-ray menus, but not for BDJ discs (Java menus). But also the full discs with Java menus can be played out-of-the-box by selecting the title. The most important thing with commercial discs is to use a decrypter (like AnyDVDHD or DVDFab Passkey Lite). More info can be found in our Wiki...
MP has build-in support for Blu-ray menus, but not for BDJ discs (Java menus). But also the full discs with Java menus can be...
What is the easiest way to set up MP to be able to watch BluRays?
Replies
Views
Same prob still occurs .....and when MePo becomes unresponsive.....it takes the task bar with it!!! Current logs attached
Same prob still occurs .....and when MePo becomes unresponsive.....it takes the task bar with it!!! Current logs attached
Noticed this one for a few weeks now.....both in 1.11...and now in 1.12Pre. Have noticed that , if a recorded video is allowed to...
Replies
Views
Hi again Greg This shouldn't be something you need to worry about (it should "just work"). If you find that the tuners are not stopping then please collect and post: explanation of what you expected and what you observed, including dates and times fresh MediaPortal and TV Server log files covering the relevant period screenshots of...
Hi again Greg This shouldn't be something you need to worry about (it should "just work"). If you find that the tuners are not...
I'm new to MP1 and running 1.11.0, I use Ceton Cable card.When selecting a channel I get a long delay then "Unable to create graph"...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom