MP1 MP2 OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (18 Viewers) DE
new onlinevideos released with Updated Titan skin Added missing icons
new onlinevideos released with Updated Titan skin Added missing icons
GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
Yes, it is. When you enter 'TV' from the main screen, it is a menu item on the that second page.
Yes, it is. When you enter 'TV' from the main screen, it is a menu item on the that second page.
I have a multiseat MP setup running version 1.33. I use the Titan skin and yesterday I decided I would update all my plugins on my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 need help with new web epg grabber (4 Viewers) DE
did you try the delay property as explained here? WebEPG Grabber
did you try the delay property as explained here? WebEPG Grabber
Hi. I have a problem with a WebEPG grabber I'm trying to do. The problem is that the site returns a json-file and I cant get my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PureVisionHD 1080 (5 Viewers) DE
Well, there is no list of all xmls used in MP or the different plugins. in the MP Wiki. But: in the skin folder you´ll see all the xmls used with more or less descriptive names, as e.g. "mytvrecordedtv.xml" for the tv recordings appearence. All the "old standard files" begin with "my", later added files for plugins as e.g...
Well, there is no list of all xmls used in MP or the different plugins. in the MP Wiki. But: in the skin folder you´ll see all the...
Welcome to the forum thread for PureVisionHD 1080! HINWEIS: Für deutschsprachige Benutzer gibt es dieses Forum: PureVisionHD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Videos very slow to start (1 Viewer) DE
Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
My mini computer HTPC was doing a fine job running mediaportal, but the internal fan is starting to get very loud. I'd like to...
Replies
Views
I agree. Buffer fixed with that change yes. It is something else to do with the playback as the buffer is 100%. I meant TMDb, not IMDB. Not sure but when I changed the MPUrlSourceSplitter setting in OnlineVideos the buffer for TBDb was fixed as well.
I agree. Buffer fixed with that change yes. It is something else to do with the playback as the buffer is 100%. I meant TMDb, not...
Buffering is so bad that I changed the value from 2% to 10% but then playback gets stuck and locks up computer. Anyone have any...
Replies
Views
We don't have a solution yet for that. And as far as I see it, getting this to work in tvserver is really hard, the best I can do is in onlinevideos (so no record, guide etc...)
We don't have a solution yet for that. And as far as I see it, getting this to work in tvserver is really hard, the best I can do...
Hi. I would like to know if it is possible to watch IPTV with MediaPortal from my IPTV provider. And can use xtream codes without...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Support waipu TV (2 Viewers) DE
I would also like to use Waipu with Media Portal. Is the a way Cheers Marc
I would also like to use Waipu with Media Portal. Is the a way Cheers Marc
Hi all, is there any chance to get waipu.tv | Fernsehen wie noch nie - Live TV Streaming up and running mediaportal 1 eg via ip...
Replies
Views
When I enable TMDb on the Search Providers tab of Trailers plugin I get the trailers from TMDb but when I try to play them the playback jitters. Manual search using OnlineVideos with YouTube works as a fallback.
When I enable TMDb on the Search Providers tab of Trailers plugin I get the trailers from TMDb but when I try to play them the...
Trailers is a plugin which helps users play movie and tvshow trailers from all media plugins available in MediaPortal. It searches...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PureVisionHD 1080 Deutsches Forum (2 Viewers) DE
Hi Leute, Da wir gerade MP 1.34 PreRelease (y86/x64) veröffentlicht haben, findet Ihr ab sofort die neue Version PureVisionHD 1080 v. 11.8 ::: HIER ::: Neu in Version PVHD 11.8: Menü in TuneIn NowPlaying ist jetzt ausgeblendet Clearart des Artistnamens in BasicHome beim Abspielen von Musik (siehe rote Markierung in Screenshot 3)...
Hi Leute, Da wir gerade MP 1.34 PreRelease (y86/x64) veröffentlicht haben, findet Ihr ab sofort die neue Version PureVisionHD 1080...
Willkommen im deutschen Forum für PureVisionHD 1080! Nach nunmehr über 980.000 (!) Downloads des Skins PureVisionHD möchte ich...
Replies
Views
When attempting to play live TV from a Client Only install of Media Portal back to my Media Portal Server I get an error of "There is no player registered to play media item stream X.Y". I've tried version 2.4.1 and 2.5. I've also tried setting a static IP on both the client and the server. In 2.5 I get this error in the logs...
When attempting to play live TV from a Client Only install of Media Portal back to my Media Portal Server I get an error of "There...
When attempting to play live TV from a Client Only install of Media Portal back to my Media Portal Server I get an error of "There...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5201] - Fix MPC-HC...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with Win11 installed. I downloaded and tried installing Mediaportal 1. I chose single click standard installation with no TV. It started working on things and I wasn't paying terribly close attention, but...
I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with...
I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with...
Replies
Views
I'm running Mediaportal 1.33 on Windows 11 Home 23H2. If I try to play a DVD after watching TV or movies, all I get is a grey screen, nothing else. I can back out of it to the previous screen but nothing happens unless I reboot the machine then the DVD will play with no problems. Using the LAV Video Decoder. Any ideas? System specs...
I'm running Mediaportal 1.33 on Windows 11 Home 23H2. If I try to play a DVD after watching TV or movies, all I get is a grey...
I'm running Mediaportal 1.33 on Windows 11 Home 23H2. If I try to play a DVD after watching TV or movies, all I get is a grey...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under Team Media Portal in PF X86. The net 4 version, as I indicated, is the one I installed. Or tried to. For completeness, I deleted the (empty) folder & the Team Media Portal folder (otherwise empty), and...
Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under...
1. Download MediaPortal for free! - MEDIAPORTAL Click "media portal 2", goes to this github link, which is a 404. 2. Downloaded the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVB-T playback DE
Those signal numbers look fine. (y) Unfortunately, I don't have any other suggestions as to the possible cause of your problem. :( -- from CyberSimian in the UK
Those signal numbers look fine. (y) Unfortunately, I don't have any other suggestions as to the possible cause of your problem. :(...
I've just rebuilt my htpc and added DVB-S and DVB-T cards TBS6281 and TBS6982. The system is all working well except for playback...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tools and other software EPG-Buddy a new EPG Tool with easy usage. (2 Viewers) DE
Hmm. By default, the MP installer installs MySQL, not MSSQL. Minor differences between the products might result in MySQL working while MSSQL does not. Although both were supposedly supported at one time, I am not sure that that is true any more. I would suggest uninstalling MP and MSSQL, and re-installing MP, accepting the default of...
Hmm. By default, the MP installer installs MySQL, not MSSQL. Minor differences between the products might result in MySQL working...
Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
Replies
Views
All sorted now with images attached as above. The problem attaching the images was the dugh brain user as well as the image size being too big
All sorted now with images attached as above. The problem attaching the images was the dugh brain user as well as the image size...
I have just updated my mobo and installed Win 10. I then imported all my old settings that were working ok on my old Win 7 system...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.33 5.1 Audio playback delay isssues (1 Viewer) DE
MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may work for MP4 files. There is a slider that allows you to adjust the audio delay while playing a video. Press the INFO button on the remote control to display the OSD, select the "Audio" icon, and then...
MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may...
This is not an audio/video out of sync issue but a delay in audio in playback I have been using MP for years and noticed their...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Green button on RC6 remote no longer starts MP (1 Viewer) DE
Thank you Cybersymian, that solution works perfectly. Thanks for the prompt reply and solution.
Thank you Cybersymian, that solution works perfectly. Thanks for the prompt reply and solution.
I recently upgraded to Mediaportal 1.33 x64 version. Everything works great, except when I drop out to Windows and want to go back...
Replies
Views
Danke das war es auch bei mir! Habe auch die DigitalDevice Cine S2 und genau den gleichen Fehler gehabt! Habe den Punkt 2 übersprungen mit der Hoffnungs das er einigens an einstellungen behält. Hat geklappt. Vielen Dank! Grüße Manuel
Danke das war es auch bei mir! Habe auch die DigitalDevice Cine S2 und genau den gleichen Fehler gehabt! Habe den Punkt 2...
Hallo, habe bis vor Kurzem MP 2.4.1 und TV- Engine 3.5 benutzt und hatte keine Probleme. Nach einer kompletten Deinstallation und...
Replies
Views
There has been some jigger-pokery going on with the Windows volume OSD in newer MP-1 versions to get it and the MP volume OSD to display as per the options in MP Config. The behaviour you are seeing will be fixed in the next release, the Windows volume OSD will appear very briefly on MP exit on the desktop but fades away completely...
There has been some jigger-pokery going on with the Windows volume OSD in newer MP-1 versions to get it and the MP volume OSD to...
Hi, after a fresh install of MP on a Mini PC, when I exit MP to go back to the desktop, a rectangle appears above the Windows...
Replies
Views
Subscene has now closed down.
Subscene has now closed down.
SubCentral 1.2.5 is now available for MP 1.8.0 or later using MP Extension Installer or Extensions Plugin.
Replies
Views
Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going to work on this occasion, but I do like the information you have given on Online Videos because I have tried and failed to understand the wiki on that. I will remember this for future use. In the meantime...
Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going...
Good evening! I am trying to set up a TV channel in the TV server to show my live stream from a local camera. I am clearly doing...
Replies
Views
Hi, my answers to your questions: I use MariaDB 10.5 and Mediaportal 1.33 x86 as a user, not an administrator. MP. When I start Mediaportal, no TV service appears to have started. If I start Mediaportal as administrator everything is ok. Starting the TV service separately is only possible as an administrator. If I then start...
Hi, my answers to your questions: I use MariaDB 10.5 and Mediaportal 1.33 x86 as a user, not an administrator. MP. When I start...
I updated to 1.33 today and I thought everything went smoothly except on restarting MediaPortal requests me to specify the IP...
Replies
Views
Ok .. Thanks for the suggestion about the screensaver..i went and deliberately unticked the screensaver on a fresh install ( no joy ..same issue ) and the issue within 40 seconds now so I did a full Mediaportal uninstall and then clean install x64 Mediaportal 1.30 and clean rebuild of databases.....still having this issue and I...
Ok .. Thanks for the suggestion about the screensaver..i went and deliberately unticked the screensaver on a fresh install ( no joy...
Hi, I use Mediaportal 1 a lot and have created a lot of Fanart jpegs for my music soundtracks but just in the last 2 weeks I have...
Replies
Views
It took a while but loading the three updates and waiting, (I wandered off doing other things), while the Win 7 searched for updates eventually brought about 170 available updates. I picked the latest, largest and Cumulative ones and everything burst into action enough to re-install MediaPortal 1.33 which is running very well. I let...
It took a while but loading the three updates and waiting, (I wandered off doing other things), while the Win 7 searched for...
Hi Running MP1 - 1.39 for long while, no issues. 10th April [same time as 2024-KB5037036 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework...
Replies
Views
MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer. MP2 also supports a 3rd TV engine TVMosaic, but this is configured web-based and I can not tell you, if this works with your hardware.
MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer...
My computer is running Windows 10 Pro. I have installed MP2. Not sure what version. I have a Hauppauge WinTV 1850 TV card...
Replies
Views
in our Wiki you find the list of compatible hardware. If your hardware is not mentioned try to use the search function in forum. If you are lucky others tried your hardware and shared their experience. In worst case you need to just try by your self. As we are Open Source we can unfortunately not purchase all hardware types, but just...
in our Wiki you find the list of compatible hardware. If your hardware is not mentioned try to use the search function in forum. If...
Q1.) I have installed MP2 on my Windows 10 Pro computer. I have Comcast cable and set top box. Where can I find information about...
Replies
Views
Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet because of illness. Q2.) If there is a newer version, what is the best way to upgrade?
Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet...
Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom