MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (17 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
I did not have the time to try the final version yet, but I hope I can try it out at the weekend.
I did not have the time to try the final version yet, but I hope I can try it out at the weekend.
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 rev25080 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows7 CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
AW: 1.1.0 RC1: "Kein Abspielen möglich: live5-0.ts.tsbuffer" Choose another MPEG2-decoder like PowerDVD. I have the same error message if I use the DScaler MPEG2 Video decoder or the Nero DVD Decoder. This and several other codecs were running flawlessly with Mediaportal 1.02.
AW: 1.1.0 RC1: "Kein Abspielen möglich: live5-0.ts.tsbuffer" Choose another MPEG2-decoder like PowerDVD. I have the same error...
Hello, I've got a problem when entering "My TV". After a while the program shows the message "Kein Abspielen möglich...
Replies
Views
Glad I could help. :)
Glad I could help. :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Vista SP1 32bit CPU Type: Intel E5200 2.5GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
thanks Ray both tuners go to the same folder (used the "use same folder for all recordings" button on the timeshift configuration screen). I retuned both tuners a couple of nights ago and then deleted all unused/unwanted channels. there is lots of space free on the disc I use for recording - 100G following a reboot last...
thanks Ray both tuners go to the same folder (used the "use same folder for all recordings" button on the timeshift...
MediaPortal Version: rc2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: xp - sp3 fully patched CPU Type: intel 651 HDD: samsung...
Replies
Views
And chemelli has now commited it to SVN (25864) and will be in RC4.
And chemelli has now commited it to SVN (25864) and will be in RC4.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Please continue in this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/other-features-release-svn-versions-130/step-2-add-already-watched-ts-buffer-recording-81937/#post615923 CLOSED
Please continue in this thread...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 SVN25531 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 ultimate CPU Type: Intel E6400 2.13GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Re: MiniDisplay - Change channel through TV Guide shows previous channel on MiniDispl See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-4-519/minidisplay-change-channel-through-tv-guide-shows-previous-channel-minidisplay-83388/
Re: MiniDisplay - Change channel through TV Guide shows previous channel on MiniDispl See...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Beta + SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
Thanks, but I'm sure you meant: 0002811: Dragging a channel in any list in TV Combinations causes the list to stop painting - MediaPortal Bugtracker ;)
Thanks, but I'm sure you meant: 0002811: Dragging a channel in any list in TV Combinations causes the list to stop painting -...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom...
Replies
Views
Did some further testing, but still got issues with the arcsoft renderer. Guess I'll stick with default directsound device.
Did some further testing, but still got issues with the arcsoft renderer. Guess I'll stick with default directsound device.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Windows vista + sp2 CPU Type: Intel E5200...
Replies
Views
I did it again! Was watching BBC2, which has a good signal, and scheduled a recording on Sky3 (which doesn't, level 42 quality 20!). Around the time the recording started (about 03:38), the LiveTV picture froze and audio stopped. MP became quite unresponsive but I eventually managed to stop LiveTV. Shortly after that I got a...
I did it again! Was watching BBC2, which has a good signal, and scheduled a recording on Sky3 (which doesn't, level 42 quality...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
It is very sad if MP is more supported for Win7 than for WinXP. Lot of people are still using WinXP and not going to migrate to Win7 untill SP1 is released. One think is still worrying me - earlier (1.0, 1.1 alfa) it was working smooth but later (1.1.beta) was broken.
It is very sad if MP is more supported for Win7 than for WinXP. Lot of people are still using WinXP and not going to migrate to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi dir I would suggest that you try to add your htpc's ip-adress and hostname the host file under C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc ... Like 192.168.1.3 HTPC I am also running the same setup as you with two Win 7 machines and TVserver. The setup worked perfectly with my cheap ass Netgear router. Today I bought a DIR-655...
Hi dir I would suggest that you try to add your htpc's ip-adress and hostname the host file under...
I've scoured this forum and gone back to 2008 fixes, but can't find a solution. Installed Windows 7 clean on my htpc-pc and my...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Switching TV channel from AC3 to MPEG audio fails No, since codec doesn't tell it to us :) But hopefully there is something that is done wrong on MP side that causes the issue in first place. Manfred is currently looking into it since he knows the current graph building code best.
Re: AW: Switching TV channel from AC3 to MPEG audio fails No, since codec doesn't tell it to us :) But hopefully there is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: 7 x64 CPU Type: i7 920 HDD: 1.5tb Seagate Memory...
Replies
Views
well, i know that TerraTec has released two or three drivers recently for my tuner due to Win7, and i'm using the latest one. I just think it's weird that ProgDVB interpret the signals so differently, and i start to wonder how good my signallevels actually are...
well, i know that TerraTec has released two or three drivers recently for my tuner due to Win7, and i'm using the latest one. I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional x64 CPU Type: Intel C2D E8400...
Replies
Views
This issue is discussed more in https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/improvement-suggestions-46/osd-zap-delay-milliseconds-ms-41069/index3.html. Bug or no bug, if anyone enters "0" in the delay box it WILL freeze for some time. You can reproduce this easily, but I can supply log-files tonight if they are neccesary, although I doubt that...
This issue is discussed more in...
A zap delay of 0, causes media portal to hang, when a channel is switched, and it is not waited until a preceeding channel switch...
Replies
Views
re: Recordings: No entries in "Database import" if recording directory is root already fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting. Simone
re: Recordings: No entries in "Database import" if recording directory is root already fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting. Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7 Business CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750...
Replies
Views
This forum is for MP 1.1 bug reports. Please continue this in the appropriate forum. Thanks
This forum is for MP 1.1 bug reports. Please continue this in the appropriate forum. Thanks
Using core.dll and fontengine.dll with RC1. I have some recordings where Comskip has ran and created the files but there is no...
Replies
Views
arion, thanks for the reply. could you tell me points where calling to tswriter for creating this file is used? i will try to patch it locally first, and maybe later i coud commit a patch, because i don't want to wait another half a year for this to be fixed.
arion, thanks for the reply. could you tell me points where calling to tswriter for creating this file is used? i will try to...
Apologies if there are relevant threads already - cannot seem to find any. I have a recurrent problem recording "better homes...
Replies
Views
I also have this problem. All DVB-S2 transponders scan as "No Signal" which is not true, I am able to scan the transponders just fine with built in FloppyDTV viewer. Is there any fix yet? Is it just a scanning problem, IE if MP knew about these channels already would they clear? This only happens on DVB-S2 transponders...
I also have this problem. All DVB-S2 transponders scan as "No Signal" which is not true, I am able to scan the transponders just...
Just did a complete re-install of TVServer and went to do a DVB-S scan but lots of channels not picked up. I edited the...
Replies
Views
I'm glad I found the missing dll and all works perfectly. :) thank you very much :thx: good day
I'm glad I found the missing dll and all works perfectly. :) thank you very much :thx: good day
Hello I encounter an error in the use of plugin infoservice. Indeed, when I select a title on a rss feed, I MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Ok, I have tested this on a number of skins including blue3, and blue3wide. I have been using it for a while. I have seen no ill effects, and longer text entry capabilities...
Ok, I have tested this on a number of skins including blue3, and blue3wide. I have been using it for a while. I have seen no ill...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: ANY Windows Version: win7 but reproduceable on any CPU Type: intel e8400 HDD: 1...
Replies
Views
I think that for videos & music & photos: 1. Either we must not allow to delete data - neither by presing "0" button - it is possible now and I think that it can cause loss of data :( - nor by choosing a corresponding item in context menu (this item was removed as far as I know) 2. Or we must first to check a special "Allow deletion...
I think that for videos & music & photos: 1. Either we must not allow to delete data - neither by presing "0" button - it is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7 x64 Ultimate Hi guys, I installed RC1 yesterday...
Replies
Views
Thanks Jaymode for the link - I knew us ATSC users in the United States would all be experiencing the same issue. It sems to be a Win7 issue that M$ created more than a hardware or WinXP OS issue. I'll post on the other thread for more on this.
Thanks Jaymode for the link - I knew us ATSC users in the United States would all be experiencing the same issue. It sems to be a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Wide Blue Windows Version: Win7 x64 Premium CPU Type: AMD Phenom HDD: 320gb...
Replies
Views
No, thats different things dxva uses for decoding stream and CUDA (NVidia) and Stream (ATi) uses for picture quality optimazing with TrueTheater™ HD. its not a codec feature, but powerdvd application itself.
No, thats different things dxva uses for decoding stream and CUDA (NVidia) and Stream (ATi) uses for picture quality optimazing...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: AMD 64 X2 4400 Memory: 2 gig Video Card: Nvidia 8600 GT...
Replies
Views
Well having used the MPC Gabest MPEG-2 decoder for a few days now, I'm fairly confident that it's solved the crashing problem. I actually re-arranged my room to put the PC nearer the aerial socket, so that I could use a shorter lead. I actually had worse signal problems than before, but it turned out to be the shorter aerial lead...
Well having used the MPC Gabest MPEG-2 decoder for a few days now, I'm fairly confident that it's solved the crashing problem. I...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
TsReader (subtitle pin) -> DVB subtitle decoder Nothing else, since the subtitle decoder doesn't have output pin since it communicates directly with MP / rendering code.
TsReader (subtitle pin) -> DVB subtitle decoder Nothing else, since the subtitle decoder doesn't have output pin since it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit CPU Type: Intel® Atom™ 330...
Replies
Views
How sick can it be, but i've got the problem fixed by connecting my HTPC to my receiver on HDMI1 instead of HDMI2! I've got NO clue what the difference between the 2 HDMI inputs is, but i'm damn HAPPY that it's fixed!! Now with that problem solved, back to some updating and reconfiguring :D
How sick can it be, but i've got the problem fixed by connecting my HTPC to my receiver on HDMI1 instead of HDMI2! I've got NO...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP v0.9.988 Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Has this problem been fixed? I too have this problem. I am using 1.0.2 version of MP. I was using this version for quite sometime now. The problem started occuring only for the last one month. If upgrading to another version is the only solution can someone please let me know the procedure to backup the settings so that I do not...
Has this problem been fixed? I too have this problem. I am using 1.0.2 version of MP. I was using this version for quite sometime...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Phenom X4 9750...
Replies
Views
Thanks romuz, that does seem to be the case. When I only enable one card the time I have to wait is reduced. Although its not ideal that you have to wait for two cards to tune, one after the other I suspect that to change this would be a lot of work and you already do so much. Loxton
Thanks romuz, that does seem to be the case. When I only enable one card the time I have to wait is reduced. Although its not...
MediaPortal Version: V1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 5000+ HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
I think this is somewhere in the FFDShow, Arcsoft Renderer and MP combo. The Arcsoft renderer is not meant to be used outside of TMT and I guess the TMT code does something to handle the renderer. My experience is that I can play a few videos and at some point one will not have any audio when I start it; there is is no pattern and...
I think this is somewhere in the FFDShow, Arcsoft Renderer and MP combo. The Arcsoft renderer is not meant to be used outside of...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Atom 330 HDD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom