MediaPortal 1.2.0 BETA (8 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP v1.6.6.2799 Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional (64 Bit) + Service Pack 1 Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 5770 Vapor-X 1024MB GDDR5 Video Card Driver: Catalyst Control Center Version 11.6 MPEG2 Video Codec: FFDShow Video Decoder MPEG2 Audio Codec: FFDShow Audio...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP v1.6.6.2799 Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional (64 Bit) +...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP v1.6.6.2799 Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional (64 Bit) +...
Replies
Views
AW: H264 Video not working since upgrade from MP1.2.0. ALPHA to 1.2.0 BETA Yes but my parents deleted the recodring.... i can't test it anymore. Sry... New recording are working.
AW: H264 Video not working since upgrade from MP1.2.0. ALPHA to 1.2.0 BETA Yes but my parents deleted the recodring.... i can't...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
forum.team-mediaportal.com/bugreports-74/preventing-duplicate-recordings-99297/
forum.team-mediaportal.com/bugreports-74/preventing-duplicate-recordings-99297/
Hello, sometimes two equal episodes are record. The option in Mediaportal to prevent this, are active (Episodetitle). I have a...
Replies
Views
Excellent. Well, I have no idea how the install failed before, but unless you can reproduce the problem, we have to leave things as 'no bug' since there is nothing in the information you have provided which gives the team anything to go on. MArk
Excellent. Well, I have no idea how the install failed before, but unless you can reproduce the problem, we have to leave things...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Pure Vision HD 4.2.0.0 Windows Version: XP servicepack 3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Hi, I finally found the problem. While I was looking the logs, I noticed that ifo extensions were showed as ıfo. We have dotted little i (i), dotless little ı (ı), dotted big İ (İ) and dotless big I (I) in Turkish charset. This causes the character recognition problem in Turkish localization setup. So after changing the localization...
Hi, I finally found the problem. While I was looking the logs, I noticed that ifo extensions were showed as ıfo. We have dotted...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 3 Ghz HDD: WD 2...
Replies
Views
Ok, I will close it.
Ok, I will close it.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide I have in video database in Summary field for example such text "this is...
Replies
Views
Up
Up
MePo version : 1.2 beta skins : blackglass Os : Win 7 32b Hi, i have a little problem, we need more than word, to translate...
Replies
Views
I've tried on a new PC with a brand new install and the error occurs after a much longer period of time > 2 hours. However Windows Media Centre is fine and runs happily forever. I had an engineer come and check my signal. The signal strength is 52db (it should be over 40db) and the power to noise is 32db (it should be over 16db).
I've tried on a new PC with a brand new install and the error occurs after a much longer period of time > 2 hours. However Windows...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta (1.1.7) On a multi-seat setup I'm having a problem with the TV Server When a hang occurs I get...
Replies
Views
Probably it wasn't fixed. I installed (clean) MP 1.2.1, replaced IPTV filter and scan. After scanning wasn't created 'All Channels' group in 'Radio Channels' section. I run MP and as I wrote in first post, when I try to show TV channels (TV -> Channel), MP freezes. But solution is very, very simple. I created 'All Channels' group...
Probably it wasn't fixed. I installed (clean) MP 1.2.1, replaced IPTV filter and scan. After scanning wasn't created 'All Channels'...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta (TvServer - SVN 28008, MP - SVN 28008) MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
Done. Tony
Done. Tony
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 SVN 28079 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Windows7 64-Bit CPU Type: Intel Core i5-750 HDD...
Replies
Views
Ok will do that. I will remove that part of the code completely because it's not needed (it was more for my internal testing for Alpha release). Also reported in team internal thread for approval for next release.
Ok will do that. I will remove that part of the code completely because it's not needed (it was more for my internal testing for...
Have 2 problems after the upgrade: 1. After calling my film list for some movies are the album art disappeared, but it can easily...
Replies
Views
Mantis: 0003564: CoverFlow stuttering with big steps in long item lists - MediaPortal Bugtracker Help applied in r27910
Mantis: 0003564: CoverFlow stuttering with big steps in long item lists - MediaPortal Bugtracker Help applied in r27910
Need to update my system specs... Windows 7 64bit edition MediaPortal 1.2Beta DefaultWide 4GB Ram Quad-Core ATI 4250...
Replies
Views
AW: Exception :System.OutOfMemoryException Hello mm, that's ok - and if it happens again I will inform the Moving Pictures people about it. I found it a bit strange, that a delete can cause an out of memory exception? --Alex
AW: Exception :System.OutOfMemoryException Hello mm, that's ok - and if it happens again I will inform the Moving Pictures...
Hello, I ran my on/off test, that cyclical starts the computer, plays TV for some seonds and then hibernates the system, and so...
Replies
Views
Fix committed in 28114 :)
Fix committed in 28114 :)
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Skin Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Basic x86 CPU Type: INTEL...
Replies
Views
0003593: First day of week is not always the first day of the working week - MediaPortal Bugtracker
0003593: First day of week is not always the first day of the working week - MediaPortal Bugtracker
I used to be able to configure first workday and define weekdays and weekends. I can't find this option anymore in the menus...
Replies
Views
AW: 1.2 Beta Coverflow Bug? great!!! thank you :D is there a chance to fix the problem in my current installation ?? mfG Björn
AW: 1.2 Beta Coverflow Bug? great!!! thank you :D is there a chance to fix the problem in my current installation ?? mfG Björn
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: win7 64 CPU Type: phenom II x4 965 SSD: OCZ Vertex...
Replies
Views
If there is some issue with share view I would notice that immediately because this is the only view I use.
If there is some issue with share view I would notice that immediately because this is the only view I use.
Hi Guys, I've been doing a little customisation on my favorite skin recently but I've hit a wall with what I thought was going...
Replies
Views
Fixed in r27953
Fixed in r27953
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0Beta MediaPortal Skin: Backdrop Windows Version: Windows 7 32 SP1 CPU Type: Intel C2D E2200 HDD...
Replies
Views
Marking this as no bug as it is an improvement. The team is aware of this and is looking at it though
Marking this as no bug as it is an improvement. The team is aware of this and is looking at it though
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2...
Replies
Views
I was a bit surprised too, but apparently it did not. I had to install it manually. Funny thing, some things work and some don't - tvserver starts and then some component fails. But it was clearly reproducable. Before installing vc2010 redist, regsvr32 tswriter.ax gave an error (dll could not be loaded or something), after then it was ok.
I was a bit surprised too, but apparently it did not. I had to install it manually. Funny thing, some things work and some don't -...
MediaPortal Version: MP1 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo 6550 HDD: OCZ...
Replies
Views
Applied fix in r27943 :)
Applied fix in r27943 :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0b MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: XP SP3 Video Card: Sapphire (ATI) HD4670 Video Card...
Replies
Views
AW: Cannot add Chanels - MP dont find some Edit: The second HTPC cannot find those two missing channels - they are unknown. I think there is a problem with the new DD Driver for the DD TV cards!
AW: Cannot add Chanels - MP dont find some Edit: The second HTPC cannot find those two missing channels - they are unknown. I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamdMP 1.6.10.2XXX Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 CPU...
Replies
Views
This is now fixed. Thread status updated.
This is now fixed. Thread status updated.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2B MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Latest Windows Version: Windows 7 Ult 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
AW: In Genre-View no Cover shown (Music) works, thank you
AW: In Genre-View no Cover shown (Music) works, thank you
In the Genre-View (Music), there is no Cover showing. But in the other Views and in the Playlist I can see the Cover. I have...
Replies
Views
AW: Radio - wrong behaviour when already running For me it workes too! :thx: I will try to do it better next time:sorry:
AW: Radio - wrong behaviour when already running For me it workes too! :thx: I will try to do it better next time:sorry:
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0Beta MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Problems with several dvb-ip cards Ok, thx for the info. Then this is not a MP bug, because the filter is not part of the official version, yet.
AW: Re: Problems with several dvb-ip cards Ok, thx for the info. Then this is not a MP bug, because the filter is not part of the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Win 7 x64 Pro CPU Type: Core Duo E6300 HDD...
Replies
Views
Re: MP Full screen minimizes when another application is in focus on the second monit We should probably make some changes to the wording in configuration to make this clearer. Mark
Re: MP Full screen minimizes when another application is in focus on the second monit We should probably make some changes to...
I have a dual screen system. When MediaPortal is showing a movie in full screen, any activity on the second monitor that takes over...
Replies
Views
0003540: Movie info screen sometimes shows wrong poster from previously visited movie info - MediaPortal Bugtracker
0003540: Movie info screen sometimes shows wrong poster from previously visited movie info - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Steps to reproduce: 1. Show IMDB info for a film (Crank for ex.), MP...
Replies
Views
Ok bug confirmed and I will added to mantis for 120 RC1. :thx: for your help in this. Mantis http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3544
Ok bug confirmed and I will added to mantis for 120 RC1. :thx: for your help in this. Mantis...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide I wanna use fanart for my movies. So I have installed fanart...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your quick reply, I will follow on the Bug Report, I did try to search but have now found the Forum search (I was using the site search before and not finding anything) If you need more info regarding this crash I am pleased to help if I can, Many Thanks Thank you for the prompt reply, :sorry: to waste your time - I was...
Thanks for your quick reply, I will follow on the Bug Report, I did try to search but have now found the Forum search (I was using...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP (Family) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Sempron 3000 HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom