MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (17 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
Re: No Internal Sub (option with MPC-HC sub) with MPC Splitter Matroska Filter in MKV I have made some test with Haali and first beta version : I make clean install of Beta1 rev23491. Directvobsub in subtitle setup : With this version, i can use Directvobsub and Haali to open sub embeded and external, change audio source and see...
Re: No Internal Sub (option with MPC-HC sub) with MPC Splitter Matroska Filter in MKV I have made some test with Haali and first...
MediaPortal Version: 1.04.24553 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamMP Windows Version: WIN7 Ultimate CPU Type: i7 Core i920 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [TV] No DVB-T channel found (1 Viewer) DE
Where is it available? The last one I find is 23684. I'll test it as soon as I can get it and I'll update it here.
Where is it available? The last one I find is 23684. I'll test it as soon as I can get it and I'll update it here.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue two Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 FR CPU Type: P4 HDD...
Replies
Views
has anyone else had any problems with the christmas eve build? just put together a new htpc with the hvr-2250, running the latest drivers from hauppauge and the latest svn of 1.1.0. on windows 7 ultimate x64. analogue cable scans great on both tuners, but MP doesn't find anything in QAM. the tunners are setup in hybrid groups. i did...
has anyone else had any problems with the christmas eve build? just put together a new htpc with the hvr-2250, running the latest...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 b1 Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU Type: Intel Q6600 HDD: 2 x Seagate 1 TB Memory: 2 GB Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Check if the group "All channels" exist in your TV-Server...it may help. Make sure it exists also in Radio.
Check if the group "All channels" exist in your TV-Server...it may help. Make sure it exists also in Radio.
Hi there, After installing the beta i have no channels availible in any of my clients. All the channels are the and working fine...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [TV] No canaldigitaal wen scanning (1 Viewer) DE
Hi cfforce, i tried it today on MP RC2 to get the Dutch hd channels "Ned 1 HD" etc. but they did not show up in the channel list. Your solution worked. I replaced only the mod8psk to modqpsk in every file and did the scanning again. Thanks and please make a bugreport.
Hi cfforce, i tried it today on MP RC2 to get the Dutch hd channels "Ned 1 HD" etc. but they did not show up in the channel list...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.9 Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: AMD X2 6000+...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [other] New SVN build? DE
Hi there Just wondering when we can expect a new public SVN build? regards Jacob EDIT: Nevermind. Saw that a test build was added yester day. Sorry :)
Hi there Just wondering when we can expect a new public SVN build? regards Jacob EDIT: Nevermind. Saw that a test build...
Hi there Just wondering when we can expect a new public SVN build? regards Jacob EDIT: Nevermind. Saw that a test build...
Replies
Views
Hi, Now I tried every codec with every driver, but I hava always the same problem. If I instert any CAM (Alphacrypt, GigaBlue or Nagra) in my CI-module the live TV is bucking very often. In GlobeTV (KNC1) or MystiqueTV it isn't the case! Logs are attached!
Hi, Now I tried every codec with every driver, but I hava always the same problem. If I instert any CAM (Alphacrypt, GigaBlue...
Hi, Now I tried every codec with every driver, but I hava always the same problem. If I instert any CAM (Alphacrypt, GigaBlue...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: SVN from 02-06-2010 Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit I had been using MySQL as my database for MediaPortal on my old Windows XP 32-bit system and it worked well. I changed to a Windows 7 64-bit-based system recently and did a clean install of all the components including MySQL 5.1.43 64-bit. MediaPortal...
MediaPortal Version: SVN from 02-06-2010 Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit I had been using MySQL as my database for...
MediaPortal Version: SVN from 02-06-2010 Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit I had been using MySQL as my database for...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo T6500 @ 2.1 Ghz (Asus U80A Laptop) HDD: 320 GB 5400 RPM Memory: 4GB DDR2 800Mhz Motherboard: ? Video Card: Intel 4500MHD Video Card Driver: 15.​​15.​​4.​​1872 (8/19/09) Sound Card: Onboard Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
Try workaround posted here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/operating-system-330/windows-7-half-fullscreen-71785/index11.html#post615284
Try workaround posted here...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta (Latest SVN) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 RTM CPU Type: E8400 @...
Replies
Views
Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta Rev.1.0.4.23684 Problem: Hello, my problem is, that mediaportal very often freeze. The last entry in MediaPortal.log file: 2009-09-30 16:45:12.059157 [Debug][MPMain]: CiMenu: PrepareCiMenu So i think, there is the problem. I simply run MediaPortal, got to TV and choose one channel. Then MediaPortal...
Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta Rev.1.0.4.23684 Problem: Hello, my problem is, that mediaportal very often freeze. The last entry...
Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta Rev.1.0.4.23684 Problem: Hello, my problem is, that mediaportal very often freeze. The last entry...
Replies
Views
No, I am using a standard MS MCE remote with a green button in the middle.
No, I am using a standard MS MCE remote with a green button in the middle.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedXP Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD: Sata...
Replies
Views
I get exactly the same issue in Win7 x64. I didn't have the issue in 1.1.0 Alpha, but it's definately there in the beta. In going from the alpha to the beta, I have gone from Win7 RC to RTM, and I have also changed my video card to an old ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT, so I have a couple of changed factors. I might play with the video card...
I get exactly the same issue in Win7 x64. I didn't have the issue in 1.1.0 Alpha, but it's definately there in the beta. In going...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Blue3W Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP2 (x64) CPU Type: Intel E6400 (2cores...
Replies
Views
Okay, so I accept is as validated and go back to alpha. Thank You very much!
Okay, so I accept is as validated and go back to alpha. Thank You very much!
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC1 CPU Type: Athlon...
Replies
Views
Hi, I commited a fix for this yesterday. There was a bug in the configuration program. The changed files will be available in the next SVN snapshot. Please test it once it's available and report back. Thanks Maschine
Hi, I commited a fix for this yesterday. There was a bug in the configuration program. The changed files will be available in the...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
I installed Windows 7 tonight and I had problems like yours with the channel scan. At first I didn't find any channels at all, but after running it again and again at a few different occasions finally I had the complete list again. I don't understand why the scan only find a couple of channels at a time, but I'm glad it worked out :)
I installed Windows 7 tonight and I had problems like yours with the channel scan. At first I didn't find any channels at all, but...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: The default Windows Version: Windows 7 RC CPU...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [EPG] Mousecontrols gone in EPG (1 Viewer) DE
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775 1333FSB 2.66Ghz 4MB HDD: 2x Samsung spinpoint 500GB Memory: 2x Kingston DDR2 ValueRAM 1GB 667 CL5.0 Motherboard: Asus P5K Video Card: NVIDIA 9600 Video Card Driver: latest Sound Card: Sound Card AC3...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775...
Replies
Views
The latest SVN allowed me to scan all of the regular channels again but, it also introduced another problem when running MP config program. When exiting the MP config it spat two messages about incompatible .tvfullscreen plug-ins that would not be loaded. This caused a lot of problems. I found a solution by installing the...
The latest SVN allowed me to scan all of the regular channels again but, it also introduced another problem when running MP config...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Win 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 240 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
That works as well. Still a bug though ;)
That works as well. Still a bug though ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta + svn 20/10 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Win 7 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 AM2...
Replies
Views
links are adjusted to the new versions, please follow kavvens advice or run a clean installation
links are adjusted to the new versions, please follow kavvens advice or run a clean installation
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I think I have the same problem as you guys, but I only record 1 channel. I discovered that when I start/stop a recording manually, I can watch the recorded program with no problem. The problem is with the shows that I programmed to record automatically (let's say a movie during the day when I'm at work). When I try to...
Hi there, I think I have the same problem as you guys, but I only record 1 channel. I discovered that when I start/stop a...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem. Windows 7 64bit running latest beta of mediaportal. Mediaportal crashes when I pause a video. I need to restart pc for it to work correctly again. I found this post and tried disabling EVR. Sure enough that fixed it!
I have the same problem. Windows 7 64bit running latest beta of mediaportal. Mediaportal crashes when I pause a video. I need to...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit...
Replies
Views
No need for that :)
No need for that :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 latest SVN Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit Remote: Harmony 555 programmed as MCE + HP eHome Receiver...
Replies
Views
No other non-english spoken people has this problem?:S
No other non-english spoken people has this problem?:S
TV-Server Version: TVE3-SVN MediaPortal Version: MP-1.1.0-Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: XP - SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
ok nearly a week in and not seen this error at all. Would have expected to see it probably twice in older versions. Not exactly a scientific test but this might possibly be fixed :)
ok nearly a week in and not seen this error at all. Would have expected to see it probably twice in older versions. Not...
I am a little confused as to whether this fix is in the current SVN or not? Looks like it will solve some of the missed recordings...
Replies
Views
Same problem for me here. mediainfo is slow cause i've to use a powerlan with only about 30-40mbit/s fast enough for TV / Movies but not fast enough for mediainfo. Mediainfo works fine / fast when file is on the same machine.
Same problem for me here. mediainfo is slow cause i've to use a powerlan with only about 30-40mbit/s fast enough for TV / Movies...
Wonder if anyone else has a long lag (at least 50+ seconds) before playing videos ? This also happens with the My TV series plugin...
Replies
Views
I get the same error. i didnt have any problems with 1.0.2, but after i upgraded to 1.1.0 with the latest svn the error ocurred "unable to play stream2.0" If i reboot the tv server it works again, but the first time the server goes to hibernation and rewakes again the error is back and in 3rd party checks i get "port 554 is...
I get the same error. i didnt have any problems with 1.0.2, but after i upgraded to 1.1.0 with the latest svn the error ocurred...
When I first installed MP on the server and client, LiveTV didn't work on the client and I found that in TV Server config, the...
Replies
Views
Hi again, When installing the Beta release I found the new functionality of the dynamic refreshrate changer intreageing, so... I activated it letting Mediaportal do the change and not setting up the scripts to do it directly against my Nvidia card. When I diabled this function the liveTV was back without stutter instantly. So...
Hi again, When installing the Beta release I found the new functionality of the dynamic refreshrate changer intreageing, so... I...
Hi, I have problems with stuttering Live-TV. In 1.0.2 Mp works great 1x Cynergie DVB-S 1x MSI SAT Anywhere II
Replies
Views
Using the TV menu Channel button and selecting channel used to display in the TV preview window. Now I get audio but no video unless I click on preview pane then get full screen video and audio. In 1.1alpha both audio and video appeared in the preview window but that was on a different computer than I'm using now. MediaPortal...
Using the TV menu Channel button and selecting channel used to display in the TV preview window. Now I get audio but no video...
Using the TV menu Channel button and selecting channel used to display in the TV preview window. Now I get audio but no video...
Replies
Views
ok Thanks, but apparently mediaportal was not able to recover from it. Changing channel back and forward did not help.
ok Thanks, but apparently mediaportal was not able to recover from it. Changing channel back and forward did not help.
Hi everyone, What could be happening when all of a sudden watching tv the picture and sound goes crazy. tsreader fils up with...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom