MediaPortal 1.2.0 BETA (3 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta.
Fixed in SVN revision 27991 Many thanks for the bug report :)
Fixed in SVN revision 27991 Many thanks for the bug report :)
MP 1.2b, using MySQL When I try to Enable/Disable a TV channel in TVServer Configuration -> TV Channels -> Group Tab by clicking...
Replies
Views
Hi, I finally found the problem. While I was looking the logs, I noticed that ifo extensions were showed as ıfo. We have dotted little i (i), dotless little ı (ı), dotted big İ (İ) and dotless big I (I) in Turkish charset. This causes the character recognition problem in Turkish localization setup. So after changing the localization...
Hi, I finally found the problem. While I was looking the logs, I noticed that ifo extensions were showed as ıfo. We have dotted...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 3 Ghz HDD: WD 2...
Replies
Views
Chaps, Just to confirm after a few days of normal usage - I am having no further problems. Thanks again Robbo100
Chaps, Just to confirm after a few days of normal usage - I am having no further problems. Thanks again Robbo100
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel E7400 HDD: 700 GB on 2...
Replies
Views
Marking this as no bug as it is an improvement. The team is aware of this and is looking at it though
Marking this as no bug as it is an improvement. The team is aware of this and is looking at it though
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2...
Replies
Views
Hi stalkersvr Thanks for the logs. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to look into them this weekend, but I'll do the best I can to find some time in the next week. mm
Hi stalkersvr Thanks for the logs. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to look into them this weekend, but I'll do the best I can...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Core2Duo E6420 HDD: 80Gb + 1.5Tb + 2Tb...
Replies
Views
No. I'll try that and see if it's the same. Thanks :)
No. I'll try that and see if it's the same. Thanks :)
MediaPortal Version: v1.2B MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB Samsung...
Replies
Views
Thanks for identifying problem. When I saved raw TS stream and try to find SDT packet, I found that no SDT packet is in stream. I shorten SDT/VCT timeout value and scanning was much more faster. This thread can be marked as no bug.
Thanks for identifying problem. When I saved raw TS stream and try to find SDT packet, I found that no SDT packet is in stream. I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta (TvServer - SVN 28008, MP - SVN 28008) MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
This is now fixed. Thread status updated.
This is now fixed. Thread status updated.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2B MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Latest Windows Version: Windows 7 Ult 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
Hi mm, I've recieved my card from the shop and did some testing and right away it worked switching worked great. a question tho and not sure if posting here is the place theres far too many unknow channels ( I did change the scan value 30, 60 thingy) I've tested with DVBdream and every channel has a name and epg worked...
Hi mm, I've recieved my card from the shop and did some testing and right away it worked switching worked great. a question...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2 beta MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Win 7 x64 CPU Type: AMDPhenom X4 9350e 2.0GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
I also had to manually install directx in safe mode. All working now :)
I also had to manually install directx in safe mode. All working now :)
If I start the installation, it starts with downloading and installing DirectX 9c June 2010, then a Error came up. I update a...
Replies
Views
Just installed 1.2.0RC on my client PC where 1.2.0 beta had failed, and now the installation went fine. :thx:
Just installed 1.2.0RC on my client PC where 1.2.0 beta had failed, and now the installation went fine. :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: default2wide Windows Version: XP Home, SP3 CPU Type: sempron 2500+ HDD: WD 320GB...
Replies
Views
Hi there, To install MS SQL Express, I simply downloaded and extracted all the files into: c:\sqlexpr And then run the following: C:\SQLEXPR\setup.exe /Q /CONFIGURATIONFILE="C:\SQLEXPR\MPSQL2008.ini" /SAPWD="Mediaportal" This works for installing MS SQL onto my x64 bit OSs I have included the ini file too - if it helps. The...
Hi there, To install MS SQL Express, I simply downloaded and extracted all the files into: c:\sqlexpr And then run the following...
Hi, The Deploy software seems to assume that the TVServer in a multiseat environment always runs with MySQL as the database. I...
Replies
Views
Re: Deleting single episode in daily recording series does not change EPG Record Stat Hi, These problems (hopefully all issues relating to this) are now fixed in latest (28032) SVN. Thanks to jameson_uk for doing all the hard work. Mark
Re: Deleting single episode in daily recording series does not change EPG Record Stat Hi, These problems (hopefully all issues...
If you have a daily recording set up and try to delete a single day's schedule (i.e. not deleting the entire schedule) the...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-2-0-beta-540/no-logs-no-steps-reproduce-no-systemspecs-will-get-your-thread-deleted-88213/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-2-0-beta-540/no-logs-no-steps-reproduce-no-systemspecs-will-get-your-thread-deleted...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: default wide skin Windows Version: win 7 pro 64 bit CPU Type: Intel i7 quad...
Replies
Views
You guys notice everything... :D
You guys notice everything... :D
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Not sure if this is a bug or wanted... Warnings from "[MPMain(1)]...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your efforts to help Andrew. Actually all that is changed in my system is upgrading from 1.2.1 (with the patch from this thread applied) to 1.2.2 so I would think that settings must be correct (as they were working on 1.2.1). Before applying the patch from this thread on 1.2.1 I also had problems mounting. But it do seems...
Thanks for your efforts to help Andrew. Actually all that is changed in my system is upgrading from 1.2.1 (with the patch from this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win 7 32-bit Premium CPU Type: AMD 435 unlocked...
Replies
Views
It's driver version 8.850.0.0. I have no logs because the pc completely freezes. I think there is no time for writing a log entry ;) Now I use ListView and have no problems. I'll try it again when a new driver version is available.
It's driver version 8.850.0.0. I have no logs because the pc completely freezes. I think there is no time for writing a log entry...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows Vista 32bit I installed the 1.2.0 BETA on...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal (German Version) crashes during Installation after pressing "1-Click Installation" when installing the MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta item (I can reproduce the crash). Error: Unhandled Exception Access is denied ************** Exception Text ************** System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Access is denied at...
MediaPortal (German Version) crashes during Installation after pressing "1-Click Installation" when installing the MediaPortal...
MediaPortal (German Version) crashes during Installation after pressing "1-Click Installation" when installing the MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Mantis: 0003564: CoverFlow stuttering with big steps in long item lists - MediaPortal Bugtracker Help applied in r27910
Mantis: 0003564: CoverFlow stuttering with big steps in long item lists - MediaPortal Bugtracker Help applied in r27910
Need to update my system specs... Windows 7 64bit edition MediaPortal 1.2Beta DefaultWide 4GB Ram Quad-Core ATI 4250...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP v1.6.6.2799 Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional (64 Bit) + Service Pack 1 Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 5770 Vapor-X 1024MB GDDR5 Video Card Driver: Catalyst Control Center Version 11.6 MPEG2 Video Codec: FFDShow Video Decoder MPEG2 Audio Codec: FFDShow Audio...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP v1.6.6.2799 Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional (64 Bit) +...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP v1.6.6.2799 Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional (64 Bit) +...
Replies
Views
My setup (and screenshot) is with normal MCE blaster, but to be honest, that's all I have ever been using. So not sure to what hardware it is applicable. More opinions please?
My setup (and screenshot) is with normal MCE blaster, but to be honest, that's all I have ever been using. So not sure to what...
Which Colossus driver is anyone using? I am trying another mediaportal/colossus/2250/USBUIRT setup on yet another server. I am...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [fixed] Client Freeze DE
The crash in debug mode described in the first post is cause by a Unicode character that cannot be mapped to ANSI code page when WatchDog tries to export the event log to csv (either application or system log). It could be a directory name, a computer name or anything else. One solution would be to change WatchDog to export to Unicode...
The crash in debug mode described in the first post is cause by a Unicode character that cannot be mapped to ANSI code page when...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Win 7 RC 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo E8200...
Replies
Views
Update: issue raised. mantis
Update: issue raised. mantis
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 beta MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows 7 32 BITS CPU Type: Intel ICore 5 HDD: Intel SSD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [no Bug] Charset DE
Can i change default font style, because i edit arial font and solved charset problem. But one thing i can only change the size of the font i can't make it bold. Is there a way change style of font when the default font selected. <entry name="useExtendedCharsWithStandardCulture">255</entry> changed the value 255 to 380 and worked...
Can i change default font style, because i edit arial font and solved charset problem. But one thing i can only change the size of...
When a text includes turkish chars like ı,İ,ş,Ş,ğ,Ğ mepo set font arial for that text. This happens in all skins. Any suggestion...
Replies
Views
0003519: Guide Channel Number Skin Property is only set when show channel numbers is enabled - MediaPortal Bugtracker Fix in SVN will mean this skin property is set whether or not the user has the option enabled. (will just be an empty string if user has not enabled the option)
0003519: Guide Channel Number Skin Property is only set when show channel numbers is enabled - MediaPortal Bugtracker Fix in SVN...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Frames Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 E8200 HDD...
Replies
Views
Any news on this? The problem is still there on a complete new install of Win7 and the final release of MP.
Any news on this? The problem is still there on a complete new install of Win7 and the final release of MP.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default wide Windows Version: Win7 64 bit, all updates CPU Type: AMD dual core...
Replies
Views
Hi Fausto I'm glad to hear you got the channels. :) Please could you submit updated tuning details -->here<-- so that nobody else in your area has this problem. mm
Hi Fausto I'm glad to hear you got the channels. :) Please could you submit updated tuning details -->here<-- so that nobody else...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2b MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel Dual-Core HDD: mixed...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that. Now works. Operator headspace error!!:thx:
Thanks for that. Now works. Operator headspace error!!:thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: XP sp3 CPU Type: amd x2 4000+ HDD: WDC 800gb...
Replies
Views
Done. Tony
Done. Tony
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 SVN 28079 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Windows7 64-Bit CPU Type: Intel Core i5-750 HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: Cannot Create Graph when switch from ATSC to Analog channel :thx: Just to keep you an the others informed. I did a fresh install and installed only the avivo encoders, saf filters (6.0) and not the software delivered with the card. Now analogue TV works like a charm. So you were right. Codec soup was the problem...
AW: Cannot Create Graph when switch from ATSC to Analog channel :thx: Just to keep you an the others informed. I did a fresh...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Intel Atom Dual Core...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom