Moving Pictures (12 Viewers)

Anyone still interested in Synchronizing multiple clients should have a look at this new plugin!!
Anyone still interested in Synchronizing multiple clients should have a look at this new plugin!!
Moving Pictures is THE plug-in for MP! Great work. :D I know it has been discussed in many threads, I still dare to bring it up...
Replies
Views
djphatic, I'll fix this. There was a similar issue with the XBMC scrapper. I just need to find where I put that one ; )
djphatic, I'll fix this. There was a similar issue with the XBMC scrapper. I just need to find where I put that one ; )
A little cry out to the scraper gurus on the forum, but first a little background... In my stupidity I decided to completely...
Replies
Views
Thank you master!! I started doing first option, double clicking, but it was a mesh and I could think it was the proper way... Thanks again, I'll do it as the second option. And thanks to bring forward the spanish script!!
Thank you master!! I started doing first option, double clicking, but it was a mesh and I could think it was the proper way...
Hi, can anyone say me if is there any script to use with moving pictures plugin in spanish? with the database of mediaportal I use...
Replies
Views
I see. You are probably looking for the following tags on the filmstrip section of the facade: <frame>video_filmstrip_frame.png</frame> <frameFocus>video_filmstrip_frame.png</frameFocus> You will want to make sure those to images exist, and then modify them to look how you like when no cover is selected. Sorry...
I see. You are probably looking for the following tags on the filmstrip section of the facade...
Hi there, I got a feeling, that this is something that's already possible, but i haven't been able to find the answer. So: Is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Duplicate movies DE
Correct, for 0.7.5 i recommend using UNC paths when possible.
Correct, for 0.7.5 i recommend using UNC paths when possible.
Hi, A few weeks ago I bought a NAS box. On my HTPC I connected the share. After a while I had to reconnect the share. The...
Replies
Views
Cheers. I've now seen the parental control options - nice to see it exists. I wasn't looking for parental controls (as my kid is not old enough to want to watch any thing dodgy, yet!) But I was definitely looking for options to separate the movies into distinctive sections, which this has allowed! Thanks again!
Cheers. I've now seen the parental control options - nice to see it exists. I wasn't looking for parental controls (as my kid is...
Hi guys Just wanted to hear if any of you have found a way of making 2 moving pictures. I intent to use the second one for...
Replies
Views
I added the patch to SourceForge, so hopefully this will make it into MediaPortal 1.0.1. EDIT: The patch was applied so this should be fixed in the next MediaPortal SVN.
I added the patch to SourceForge, so hopefully this will make it into MediaPortal 1.0.1. EDIT: The patch was applied so this...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 final MediaPortal Skin: streamedmp Windows Version: vista home premium 32bit CPU...
Replies
Views
I use DVDFab to rip and Handbreak to recode to MKV. Everything is done on a networked computer and the movie file folder is dropped into my network share for movies. MoPo picks em up with very good matching (if I have the year correct in the file name). If it is an older film, and not so popular, there usually isn't any artwork made...
I use DVDFab to rip and Handbreak to recode to MKV. Everything is done on a networked computer and the movie file folder is dropped...
Is there a plugin that will rip movies so it can be used directly in Moving Pictures? Media Slayer works, but there really is no...
Replies
Views
Check the file-order. MovPic Config -> Movie Manager -> select myDVDs entry -> use "Movie Details" drop down option to select file -> view order of the 3 DVDs and change them as needed.
Check the file-order. MovPic Config -> Movie Manager -> select myDVDs entry -> use "Movie Details" drop down option to select...
I came accross a Blu-ray movie (Rock) that was split into two dinstinct m2ts files. As Moving Pictures only uses bdmv files...
Replies
Views
It seems that this issue has not been fixed so far - I'm having exactly the same unexpected resume from standby problem when Moving Pictures (v. 1.2.3.1329) is enabled in Media Portal (v. 1.2.2.0). More than 2 years have passed already since it was reported, is there any chance this problem could be fixed?
It seems that this issue has not been fixed so far - I'm having exactly the same unexpected resume from standby problem when Moving...
Hi all, I have this really weird problem I hope you can help me shed some light on... A couple of days ago I installed Moving...
Replies
Views
getlib.com Chinese database
getlib.com Chinese database
I see a lot of people requesting some sites (myself included) all around in other topics, which would quickly become very...
Replies
Views
I have not installed TV Server as the laptop I am using does not have a TV card. My installation is Windows 7 Enterprise. Will check with "ProcessExplorer" if there is anything using too much CPU or memory.
I have not installed TV Server as the laptop I am using does not have a TV card. My installation is Windows 7 Enterprise. Will...
Hi everyone. I have just upgraded to MP 1.4.0. on Windows 7 - 32 bit. When using moving-pictures, I am getting stuttering when...
Replies
Views
Any progress with this? always had the same issue, i've set thumb size to 680 width, and compression to 100 but still get nasty compressed images, source images are fine. if I set the thumb images width to 680 the same as the fullsize image and compression setting to 100 surly the resulting thumbnail should be identical to the...
Any progress with this? always had the same issue, i've set thumb size to 680 width, and compression to 100 but still get nasty...
Hi guys, I had made a topic about this in the StreamedMP section, but they said I had to ask it here, so here I am! I am...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
correct .... i just check the skiner guide ..... great..:) thanks for the info Damien .
correct .... i just check the skiner guide ..... great..:) thanks for the info Damien .
I am curious what the majority of people prefer. There is currently an alternate IMDb script floating around that pulls short plot...
Replies
Views
:sorry:... I have deleted the file... it was a 6GB mkv. It was definitely a corrupted file cos I cannot play it with MPC-HC. MediaInfo cannot display it's attributes either, but it doesn't hang/crash.
:sorry:... I have deleted the file... it was a 6GB mkv. It was definitely a corrupted file cos I cannot play it with MPC-HC...
Hi I am not sure if this is a bug or something wrong with my install. If it is a bug, I will submit correctly to the issue...
Replies
Views
I am very busy with work this week guys and this issue, while partially fixed, still has a little bit of work to go. So I doubt we will get a release out to fix this before this weekend. Very sorry. :( However, if you change your #1 cover art provider to impawards.com this should reduce the number of truncated covers you get. The...
I am very busy with work this week guys and this issue, while partially fixed, still has a little bit of work to go. So I doubt we...
Recently I have been getting truncated backdrops and coverarts from themoviedb.org. It was running fine until a couple of weeks...
Replies
Views
I don't know the details but armandp thinks he has fixed this issue with the refactoring of the playback logic he did. So anyone interested in testing this, please send me a PM.
I don't know the details but armandp thinks he has fixed this issue with the refactoring of the playback logic he did. So anyone...
I just updated M-P, TVSeries and my skin - StreamedMP to current versions. I'm having a strange issue with TVSeries playback but...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I installed it last night, and it works works great! Sasha
Thanks, I installed it last night, and it works works great! Sasha
I am using Moving Pictures 1.5.0 on MediaPortal 1.3.0 RC, and generally getting good results, except when it comes to internal...
Replies
Views
Yeah you can delete those old ones, as I do it on occasion myself and it has no impact. That is one of the things on my ToDo list for the plugin to delete all the old scraper-script entries except perhaps for the previous one, so at all times there would only be two IMDb+ scripts (current and previous as a backup). There is no limit...
Yeah you can delete those old ones, as I do it on occasion myself and it has no impact. That is one of the things on my ToDo list...
Hello, After a couple of years without changing the release, MovingPictures is suddenly very slow at retreiving movies details. I...
Replies
Views
and that is just the first public alpha. Imagine how long it will take for it to reach some sort of stable-state where it can actually be used on a daily basis...
and that is just the first public alpha. Imagine how long it will take for it to reach some sort of stable-state where it can...
This is by far the best movie plugin for mediaportal but it does have it's issues atm. I'll point out the issues I'm having atm...
Replies
Views
Well with the next version you could essentially create a scraper script that fetches local metadata. So it would still be treated as a scraper script. Moving Pictures doesn't really care where the data comes from, all it knows is it passes some information about a file to a data provider and it hands back a list of possible matches.
Well with the next version you could essentially create a scraper script that fetches local metadata. So it would still be treated...
Hi, using your Moving Pictures plugin and have a few questions, recommendations Local Metadta Ability to read local metadata...
Replies
Views
isuue with "german Umlaute" Hi Schenk2302, hi devs! Thanks for this scraper, but is it possible to fix the issue wit the "german umlaute" (ü, ö, ä, ß)! They don't work! Best regards Helios
isuue with "german Umlaute" Hi Schenk2302, hi devs! Thanks for this scraper, but is it possible to fix the issue wit the...
After two weeks of hard work, I finished the scraper for Cinefacts.de. I put a lot of work in it and want to say a big thank you...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem for a week or so. And indeed, like Neoculture said above, it is a problem of window size. If you hover on the taskbar icon then right-click the window thumbnail (for me it was full white, no preview) the choose maximize, the window shows in full screen. If I try to exit maximize to restore the window to a...
I have the same problem for a week or so. And indeed, like Neoculture said above, it is a problem of window size. If you hover on...
When I try to start Moving Pictures configurations, it started up, I get an icon bar in the taskbar at the bottom but no window...
Replies
Views
that issue will be fixed in 0.7.2 (Issue 372 - moving-pictures - Very Slow Startup Network Drives in 0.7.1 - Google Code)
that issue will be fixed in 0.7.2 (Issue 372 - moving-pictures - Very Slow Startup Network Drives in 0.7.1 - Google Code)
Let me first thank the Media Portal and Moving Pictures teams for giving us these excellent programs! I have been using MP for a...
Replies
Views
Yes, IMDb+ is also only able to correct this on pure initial import, so you have to send all conflicting movies that share the same title to the importer at the same time. But if you already solved it, then no reason to go through that :)
Yes, IMDb+ is also only able to correct this on pure initial import, so you have to send all conflicting movies that share the same...
Hello Everybody, I'm trying now for days, but MovingPictures sometimes retrieves the false Cover... but if it is the false one...
Replies
Views
Its been suggested in google code to make Moving pictures rename files according to database fields. Very good idea, a plugin that actually can help you clean your files. As far as i know no other plugin does this. Would really put moving pictures as the #1 movie plugin of all time. Issue 230 - moving-pictures - Google Code
Its been suggested in google code to make Moving pictures rename files according to database fields. Very good idea, a plugin that...
I'm hoping this post will aid the developers in harnessing the power of Moving pictures. The question is simple, how are your...
Replies
Views
The solution: in MovingPictures Importer Settings / Backdrop Data Sources disable all sources Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry | Priv mit Tapatalk
The solution: in MovingPictures Importer Settings / Backdrop Data Sources disable all sources Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry |...
I have a huge Problem with fanart handler. I uninstalled the plugin, but every time I open Moving Pictures the background Pictures...
Replies
Views
Scope.dk scraper seems to have a alternate coverart issue. When Scope.dk is Primary scraper, is does not grab coverart from several movies, although there is a cover on scope.dk. Bolt A Christmas Carol the Company number 9 These are just some examples, where scraper grabs movie details from Scope.dk, but no Coverart...
Scope.dk scraper seems to have a alternate coverart issue. When Scope.dk is Primary scraper, is does not grab coverart from...
Hi.. Is there a guy out there, who can make a scraper for this danish site Scope If its not possible to find the movie details...
Replies
Views
The next release should make this easier for you guys, you will be able to use the following property '#Play.Current.IMDBNumber'. This will be consistent with My Videos as it's a standard MediaPortal play property.
The next release should make this easier for you guys, you will be able to use the following property '#Play.Current.IMDBNumber'...
Hi, I'm using the DVDArt plugin to download ClearLogos for my movies, and I added some code to see the logos in the video OSD. In...
Replies
Views
Is it not likely that nobody is writing these kinds of app because there is no way to show the trailers in Moving Pictures.
Is it not likely that nobody is writing these kinds of app because there is no way to show the trailers in Moving Pictures.
Anyone know of a plugin that works with MovingPictures, that will show me the trailer of the movie I have selected in the "poster...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom