My TVSeries (60 Viewers)

would have been great if there was created a custom view, where the user could specify rules for this view. like, if the episodes is located in e:(dvd-rom) than the episodes would be shown in this view. Also, one could choose how the episodes would be viewed, like if they should just view all episodes, or in series/season view. Also...
would have been great if there was created a custom view, where the user could specify rules for this view. like, if the episodes...
I have most of my series on dvd's. Is it possible to list all my series in My TVSeries and somehow list them as on dvd or offline...
Replies
Views
Hi there, They have been having problems for a month or so now - with the server going up or down. Its now back up again :) J.
Hi there, They have been having problems for a month or so now - with the server going up or down. Its now back up again :) J.
Hello users. As you know, we make use of the interfaces at TheTVDB.com in order to retrieve TV series information. They are...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fan Art rulez! DE
Oh good to know. I've also noticed that sometimes and when switching really fast it doesn't keep up so half of the time the fan art isn't even displayed.
Oh good to know. I've also noticed that sometimes and when switching really fast it doesn't keep up so half of the time the fan...
Hi Inker, Mirk, just wanted to say one thing: YOU GUYS RULE! This new Fan Art is such eye candy, never seen anywhere before...
Replies
Views
Yes I can do that, but since I filter out episodes that has not yet been aired, I don't want to make those episodes marked as watched. The idea with my unwatched filter was that I only want to see series that actually has real episodes to view. I am not interested to have "Lost" present in my unwatched view since there are no...
Yes I can do that, but since I filter out episodes that has not yet been aired, I don't want to make those episodes marked as...
Would it be possible to have some kind of date filter for "unwatched" view? I want to get rid of episodes that have not yet been...
Replies
Views
There it is necessary to uniquely determine the end of the line, or rather replace a unique unique field. Then there will be no error when replacing the field: table.Rating, table.RatiingCout -> Replace table.Rating to table.Rating as tableRating + " " -> table.Rating as tableRating , table.Ratiing as tableRating Count
There it is necessary to uniquely determine the end of the line, or rather replace a unique unique field. Then there will be no...
Help plz ... How select episodes in Online Rating sort order, asc or desc, i try: SQLCondition conditions = new...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Parsing expression (1 Viewer) DE
And if i can.... what about this one? "STARGATE.SG1.S2EP13.Le Fleau (VF.VO).avi" thx
And if i can.... what about this one? "STARGATE.SG1.S2EP13.Le Fleau (VF.VO).avi" thx
Hi all, I need some help with a parsing expression. I ve got some series, unfortunately on dvds, tag like that : [season x...
Replies
Views
Your welcome buddy
Your welcome buddy
I'm a new user of MP-TV Series and Media Portal, i have downloaded and installed the latest SVNs of MP and TV series plug in. My...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVDB, UTF-8 and MyTvseries (1 Viewer) DE
I see. :thx:
I see. :thx:
Hi, I've noticed that TVDB now saves all series information in UTF-8. Does MyTvseries extracts the info as UTF-8? I ask because...
Replies
Views
I have found the line to change to make it have more rows (i.e. to make it set to be 3x3 or 4x3), you would manually have to set what is suitable for your screen real estate, but it is simple enough. It looks like each line requires ~ 110 pixels, and I changed this section of TVseries.xml <control>...
I have found the line to change to make it have more rows (i.e. to make it set to be 3x3 or 4x3), you would manually have to set...
These are the missing Files for The BlueTwo wide Skin to work with MyTV Series Skin. I took the XML Files from the black&blue...
Replies
Views
I'd never have thought Kaspersky was the problem if I hadn't seen your post. However after adding thetvdb.com to the whitelist all you need to do is delete any series with blank images from the MediaPortal\thumbs\MPTVSeriesBanners directory
I'd never have thought Kaspersky was the problem if I hadn't seen your post. However after adding thetvdb.com to the whitelist all...
Hi, my old banners aren't there but ever since I moved up to RC4 the episodes and info are being updated but new series banners and...
Replies
Views
I seem to be having a similar issue. I imported a new series (Black Lagoon) and the thumbs for the first season work fine. The second season does not show up. The names are all correct and it is listed on thetvdb but MyTV does not seem to get them. Any ideas? Edit: It looks like it's only working with certain shows, as Fate Stay...
I seem to be having a similar issue. I imported a new series (Black Lagoon) and the thumbs for the first season work fine. The...
The latest SVN versions don't download new thumbs.. Also, some previous downloaded thumbs don't show anymore, even if they are...
Replies
Views
how do you use the TVSeries FanArt download ? I didn't get how to use it... Thanks
how do you use the TVSeries FanArt download ? I didn't get how to use it... Thanks
Ahmm....hot off the developer machines :-) Hopefully this will make all the confusions people have about fanart dissapear :-)...
Replies
Views
it would be great if it could pause or abort scanning/importing if fullscreen video is started another scenario if you go into tvseries to watch something, and it prompts you to choose the correct show, as you may have just added something new earlier which it didnt auto import due to naming etc, if you skip or select it then...
it would be great if it could pause or abort scanning/importing if fullscreen video is started another scenario if you go into...
Hi there I have been getting stuttering issues when watching Live TV on my HTPC, investigations into the logs shows that the TV...
Replies
Views
I'm sure, you are right. Thanks again. :)
I'm sure, you are right. Thanks again. :)
I'm not sure what the problem is but if new season banners or posters are added to thetvdb, tvseries doesn't download them most of...
Replies
Views
At least you had the knowledge that it 'worked' on your LAN, because fixing something when you can fallback on a working setup to compare agaist is much better then to be totally in the dark. Now that you have narrowed things down more a few suggestions come to mind. Importing a collection, no matter how small creates a ton of...
At least you had the knowledge that it 'worked' on your LAN, because fixing something when you can fallback on a working setup to...
My problem, that suddenly appeared is, that when I try to import the informations about the wished series from TheTVDB, MP-tvseries...
Replies
Views
All are OK. r:\>sqlite3.exe VideoDatabaseV5.db3 SQLite version 3.8.5 2014-06-04 14:06:34 Enter ".help" for usage hints. sqlite> pragma integrity_check; ok sqlite> ^C r:\>sqlite3.exe movingpictures.db3 SQLite version 3.8.5 2014-06-04 14:06:34 Enter ".help" for usage hints. sqlite> pragma integrity_check; ok sqlite> ^C r:\>sqlite3.exe...
All are OK. r:\>sqlite3.exe VideoDatabaseV5.db3 SQLite version 3.8.5 2014-06-04 14:06:34 Enter ".help" for usage hints. sqlite>...
Hi I'm pretty sure my problem relates to corrupted tvseries database, 2x within this month. Attached logs. Are there any...
Replies
Views
That would be the case if $(SolutionDir) doesn't end with a '\' PS: Since Windows doesn't mind the usage of \\, you can just use: "$(ProjectDir)PostBuild.bat" "$(SolutionDir)\..\MediaPortal" $(ConfigurationName)
That would be the case if $(SolutionDir) doesn't end with a '\' PS: Since Windows doesn't mind the usage of \\, you can just...
I have followed the wiki on the google code page's for downloading svn source of mediaportal and mp tv series. First I try with...
Replies
Views
Try MePoTools At me work as a clean redundant entries and extra pictures. Perhaps it will be necessary several times to start cleaning. Start cleaning Extras, update, start again, and so long as the upgrade will not be a blank screen, then start the cleaning. Then again, you can start the update Extras, if empty the cleaning is...
Try MePoTools At me work as a clean redundant entries and extra pictures. Perhaps it will be necessary several times to start...
I have reinstalled my HTPC from ground. Everthing is working fine so far, but background fanarts in MPTV-Series are not downloaded...
Replies
Views
Ok thanks :thx: I see that the boolean now is correctly set.
Ok thanks :thx: I see that the boolean now is correctly set.
Hi, I have problems downloading series banners and episode thumbs. Online refreshing doesn't work- it downloads episode plot...
Replies
Views
I will create a google-code project and upload the source I have as it is over the next few days. It's not as clean as I'd like, and its certainly not ready for a release (not even alpha). But perhaps I can inspire some devs to jump on the bandwagon, or at the very least have an online backup of the code. I'm sorry for the delay.
I will create a google-code project and upload the source I have as it is over the next few days. It's not as clean as I'd like...
Hey all, I was wondering if I could get some feedback on how you think a multi-seat version of the plugin should work. Some...
Replies
Views
I realized last night that my new HTPC client wasn't in the correct work-group for the home network. This might be the solution, but I haven't done any testing yet. Emph
I realized last night that my new HTPC client wasn't in the correct work-group for the home network. This might be the solution...
Shockingly, the plugin no longer imports episodes (for me) unless they are inside a folder with the show's name, like for example...
Replies
Views
Then you indeed forgot to select "DXVA2 (Native)" inside LAV video codec settings, which means the CPU has to decode everything. For High Definition material this means you need a super fast CPU, where with DXVA you can do it on a very weak CPU with a videocard that supports DXVA.
Then you indeed forgot to select "DXVA2 (Native)" inside LAV video codec settings, which means the CPU has to decode everything...
After upgrading MP to 1.2.3 and MPTV-Series to 3.3.0 my MP crashes a few seconds/minutes after startup. I'm using StreamedMP 1.6.3...
Replies
Views
Thanks, Im going to close the fault. The Min Requirements for the next stable release is going to be set at MP 1.0.0 Final. If the problem persists for people using early releases then they just have to upgrade. If it still occurs for people using the latest MP RC3 and MPTVSeries 2.0.3216+ then just re-open the issue and any comments...
Thanks, Im going to close the fault. The Min Requirements for the next stable release is going to be set at MP 1.0.0 Final. If the...
I've got a problem when i'm moving files to the directory which i use for my TV Series. Normally (when i was using RC1) i could...
Replies
Views
Personally, from a user and programmer point of view the most simple implementation would be to have the program default to reading an NFO file if the episode isn't present. Course that's just my opinion.
Personally, from a user and programmer point of view the most simple implementation would be to have the program default to reading...
I'm currently ripping some boxsets I picked up last week, and they have some extra material that I would like to have available...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately you can't get/set ratings from the API or number of votes for artwork. I think its a planned feature though. The Series/Season Banners/Posters are in the XML as highest rated first so hopefully fanart is as well, then I can set the highest rated fanart as the default like I do for the rest of the artwork.
Unfortunately you can't get/set ratings from the API or number of votes for artwork. I think its a planned feature though. The...
First - I will lead off with the lines about how much I love Media Portal, and am amazed at the level of quality this project is...
Replies
Views
many thanks. I'll take a look at this.
many thanks. I'll take a look at this.
Frequently but not always I get no video, just audio, when starting playback, or sometimes the video does appear then both video...
Replies
Views
:thx:Many thanks RoChess,:thx: it works great, no roblems, no complications, except for newbies with the :o hidden files :o in Windows. :thx::thx::thx: Respect for the verry good answer, for the easy solution and perfect result :thx::thx::thx: in gratitude CandyAndy
:thx:Many thanks RoChess,:thx: it works great, no roblems, no complications, except for newbies with the :o hidden files :o in...
Hi! I had a swedish show called "De Drabbade" and deleted it from the database (Right klick -> Delete from database) Now i try to...
Replies
Views
I created an issue in the tracker here: Issue 588 - mptvseries - More self configurable fields - MP-TVSeries: plug-in for organizing TV shows in MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting if anyone here would like to see this feature added, then please click on the link and star the issue.
I created an issue in the tracker here: Issue 588 - mptvseries - More self configurable fields - MP-TVSeries: plug-in for...
The Windup: I have a lot of sports games and I watch them using TV Series. I have version 3.0.3 and everything is going well. I...
Replies
Views
Both of your help is much appreciated! Thank you for taking your time to look at the problems that I was having. -S
Both of your help is much appreciated! Thank you for taking your time to look at the problems that I was having. -S
So Media portal started to crash when it was starting up. I suspected My-TV Series. I disabled it and no problems. I uninstalled it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Graphics Errors DE
No, i switched to evr with aero enabled. dont know why but vmr9 in vista64 with my hardware seems to be broken.
No, i switched to evr with aero enabled. dont know why but vmr9 in vista64 with my hardware seems to be broken.
Hey, just to make sure, that my post on the german forum wont get missed, i post it here too. So, everyone who understands...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom