pre 1.0 RC1 (11 Viewers)

Bugreports from the time before the 1.0RC1 release are stored in here.

fixed TV-Server / Client Bugs (7 Viewers)

Bugreports that have been resolved will be moved in here.
Damn, 3 weeks too late, but I'll still give it a go with my previous recordings and offer my feedback. Well done, many thanks. I think the BBC HD trial could be starting again soon until a public review so hopefully I'll be able to use it then.
Damn, 3 weeks too late, but I'll still give it a go with my previous recordings and offer my feedback. Well done, many thanks. I...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP sp2 latest update TV engine 0.3 with last updates...
Replies
Views
With regard to the crashing on exiting the MediaPortal Setup, this is related to the new option for CD/DVD speed. Information can be found here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=15907 Mark
With regard to the crashing on exiting the MediaPortal Setup, this is related to the new option for CD/DVD speed. Information can...
Hello so late, svn12599 seems to be the last good svn. mpeg2-files are running.:) In svn12678 is no mpeg2-video-playing on...
Replies
Views
The latest svn has fixed the problem! Sorry I wasn't around to test the fix last night. Logs attached anyway... :thx: :thx: :thx: :thx: :thx: Thanks again for your hard work guys! :thx: :thx: :thx: :thx: :thx:
The latest svn has fixed the problem! Sorry I wasn't around to test the fix last night. Logs attached anyway... :thx: :thx...
TV-Server Version: 16587 MediaPortal Version: 16587 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: P4 2.6gHz...
Replies
Views
Thank You ! TV-Server Version: 0.2.3.0.RC1 - 15036 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0.RC1 - 15036 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: AMD Sempron 2800 (socketA) HDD: 120 gb - EIDE Memory: 512 mb / 333Mhz Motherboard: MSI - K7M2GN Motherboard Chipset: Nforce2 Video Card: Gigabyte FX5200 / AGP8 / 128M DDR...
Thank You ! TV-Server Version: 0.2.3.0.RC1 - 15036 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0.RC1 - 15036 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows...
TV-Server Version: 0.2.3.0.RC1 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP home CPU Type: P4...
Replies
Views
Same proble here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=230506&postcount=88 Devs must fix this...
Same proble here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=230506&postcount=88 Devs must fix this...
TV-Server Version: SVN 16098 MediaPortal Version: SVN 16098 (with test tsreader) MediaPortal Skin: XFace 1.1v2 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
I already lost my hope on the DiseqC 1.2 support in MP, leave alone USALS support. Unfortunately developers don't see the issue as a high priority one, probably they are right. I had this problem while back without any resolution :(. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/television-mytv-frontend-tv-server-90/cant-scan-card-locked-32540/
I already lost my hope on the DiseqC 1.2 support in MP, leave alone USALS support. Unfortunately developers don't see the issue as...
I wanted to try the new DiSEqC motor support. I did not find any instructions how to set it up, so this is what I did: 1. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, after resolving the problem with time offset (thanks to this threat), I have problems with some channels which are not imported in MP (TV Guide "says" no program information available"). Checking the TVguide.xml file shows the epg data for these channels are imported correctly. Display name is set correctly too...
Hi guys, after resolving the problem with time offset (thanks to this threat), I have problems with some channels which are not...
Hi The XMLTV "time zone" setting in TVserver setup has no influence on the program guide offset. Regardless of which "time zone"...
Replies
Views
i think since the hauppauge cards are supported in tv3, you don´t have to change the ini files, there´s an option in the tv settings(channel scan screen) to use the dvb s2 features of hauppauge cards automatically.
i think since the hauppauge cards are supported in tv3, you don´t have to change the ini files, there´s an option in the tv...
Is there any work going on to get the dvb-s2 part of hauppauges dvb-s2 cards to support the tvserver?
Replies
Views
Looks like it. We will continue in the above mentioned thread.
Looks like it. We will continue in the above mentioned thread.
EPG Grab dont stop after timeout and hangs: 10.06.2007 11:32:43 5 Epg: card:2 timeout after 2,15598958333333 mins 10.06.2007...
Replies
Views
VISTA persecution Can at least somebody let me know what the meaning of subch:0 wait for pmt xxx that happens always in my Tv.log? you can see in previous post... where PMT come from? and.... in my working installation the db3 files and some other files are stored in Program Files\Team Mediaportal\Mediaportal dir. When I install...
VISTA persecution Can at least somebody let me know what the meaning of subch:0 wait for pmt xxx that happens always in my...
RE: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 09-18-2007 01-02h - Revision:15947 OS: Windows XP SP2 DVB-C: TT C-1500 TV Server: Revision...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No TV card found DE
Gee, this really is awesome news! Will test the beta BDA driver ASAP! ;-)
Gee, this really is awesome news! Will test the beta BDA driver ASAP! ;-)
SkyStar2 OK, but second B2C2 card (AirStar2) not found Hello, Only one of my two B2C2 cards is detected by the TV Server. I...
Replies
Views
I'm now on developing a plugin for MP thats avoid standby its something is recording. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/standby-watcher-plugin-prevents-standby-til-recording-has-finished-goes-39625/ I have now for the moment 2 faults which are not good: 1. After the standby attempt was canceled the pc its going in...
I'm now on developing a plugin for MP thats avoid standby its something is recording...
TV-Server Version: SVN 18584 (08.04.2008) MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final with SVN 18584 (08.04.2008) MediaPortal Skin: Xface...
Replies
Views
Hmm quoting myself :) I just wanted to mention , this only happens when watching a ripped DVD! If it is an mkv or avi .. it DOES switch to the tv channel .. !
Hmm quoting myself :) I just wanted to mention , this only happens when watching a ripped DVD! If it is an mkv or avi .. it...
I actually managed to find bugs after running TVSERVER build 29-03 NON STOP without a hitch up untill now!(congrats to you all !)...
Replies
Views
I use the latest firmware for the floppydtv. It was the latest already out-of-the-box :D The Aston dual is indeed different from the 1.05 version. It still doesn't work with me. I can confirm that the original mediaguard CD cam doesn't support multiple channel decryption. I tried to decrypt 2 channels at the same time at the...
I use the latest firmware for the floppydtv. It was the latest already out-of-the-box :D The Aston dual is indeed different...
TV-Server Version: TVengine3 SVN 11/11/07 16504 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC3 SVN 11/11/07 16504 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows...
Replies
Views
Also unable to start graph on resume Same problem for me - Hauppauge NOVA T 500 on resume from standby (and hibernation) coming up with unable to start graph. I'm using 2.3 final standalone (no tv server). If I close MP and restart it's fine - I presume there's no way to close MP just before the standby kicks in and then reload it...
Also unable to start graph on resume Same problem for me - Hauppauge NOVA T 500 on resume from standby (and hibernation) coming up...
Tested on SVN 15745 but present in at least last weeks releleases. On return from hibernation the graphs fail to rebuild with...
Replies
Views
I have the same hardware and get exactly the same issues too Whitey
I have the same hardware and get exactly the same issues too Whitey
TV-Server Version: Rev14082 MediaPortal Version: Rev14082 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD64 3000+ HDD: Samsung 250Gb...
Replies
Views
OK, I will open a new thread on this then. -level20peon
OK, I will open a new thread on this then. -level20peon
TV-Server Version: tvengine3 Rev16582 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Windows 2003 R2 SP2...
Replies
Views
any news regarding this issue/bug? Best regards, poeppel007
any news regarding this issue/bug? Best regards, poeppel007
TV-Server Version: SVN 13942 MediaPortal Version: SVN 13942 MediaPortal Skin: Replicant 1.06 Windows Version: Windows Vista...
Replies
Views
hi roy. i checked it out and configured it correctly and it seems to work:) so, again thank you very much and nice eastern:) greetings parkuhr :thx:
hi roy. i checked it out and configured it correctly and it seems to work:) so, again thank you very much and nice eastern:)...
hi there. i don t know what it is, but if have this issue: if i shedule records and set mp to hibernation-mode, it wakes up...
Replies
Views
Fixed for me with todays SVN, Thank you diehard2.
Fixed for me with todays SVN, Thank you diehard2.
MediaPortal Version: svn--03-30-2008--05-05-Rev18395 HTPC Windows XP SP2 Pro, AMD Athlon XP 1600+, 512 MB Motherboard: MSI Mega...
Replies
Views
SVN 16693 has corrected the main timeshifting problem of no audio streams but the subtitle stream is now missing. Reordings are still fine in this respect.
SVN 16693 has corrected the main timeshifting problem of no audio streams but the subtitle stream is now missing. Reordings are...
Latest SVN 16627 but present for a long time now. Timeshifting produces files with two video streams and NO audio stream ...
Replies
Views
infinityloop dman_LFC already added this to the code build 16350. Thanks anyway. Simone
infinityloop dman_LFC already added this to the code build 16350. Thanks anyway. Simone
TV-Server Version: 3.0 latest SVN MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 + latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Is the dualtv supported yet?
Is the dualtv supported yet?
When only using MediaPortal2 without the TV server then my TVcard works good.. While trying to configure my analog NVTV dual...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: TvServer MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: Intel core 2 duo 2.66 HDD: 3 x...
Replies
Views
So, I've again migrated to TV engine3. I could switch among my four LNBs and to watch the program. However, when I tried to switch to a HD channel it crashed the master database of SQL express server. Now I have to figure out to either restore it or to make a completely fresh SQL server installation...
So, I've again migrated to TV engine3. I could switch among my four LNBs and to watch the program. However, when I tried to switch...
MediaPortal Version: TV Server 3.0 (Current SVN) MediaPortal Skin: None Windows Version: Windows 2003 R2 Server CPU Type: Core 2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV-server crashes DE
Yepp. It works now. Strange... =)
Yepp. It works now. Strange... =)
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal.svn / 2006-10-24 20.00 Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel 2.8 HT HDD: WD 200GB...
Replies
Views
Problem still there MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2 + SVN 01-07-2007--09-03-Rev12541 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTWO Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Althon XP3200 HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: NVidia 6200 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver...
Problem still there MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2 + SVN 01-07-2007--09-03-Rev12541 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTWO Windows Version: XP...
I am having a problem with the new TVEngine. I have 4 DVB-T cards (@work @ the mo, so I cannot do the setup list). I set them up...
Replies
Views
Yep, it looks like a failure to launch ComSkip was the problem in my case. I upgraded to the latest SVN today and things are still working great. Anyone else?
Yep, it looks like a failure to launch ComSkip was the problem in my case. I upgraded to the latest SVN today and things are still...
TV-Server Version: 03-10-2008 05-08h Revision 17872 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 + latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide...
Replies
Views
Try a Hauppauge Nova-S Plus DVB Card I have a Skystar 2 and a Hauppauge Nova-S Plus... I have no problems with the Nova-S Plus but cannot scan channels properly with the Skystar 2... so I stick with the Nova-S card. I think it is a better card anyway... higher quality. The nice thing about the Nova-S card is that I can install it...
Try a Hauppauge Nova-S Plus DVB Card I have a Skystar 2 and a Hauppauge Nova-S Plus... I have no problems with the Nova-S Plus but...
TV-Server Version: SVN MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN Revision:14525 MediaPortal Skin: ReVision 1.0.8 Windows Version: Win...
Replies
Views
This sounds like a membership request , hehe ;) In case you'd better try to reach us on irc to have a "live" discussion .
This sounds like a membership request , hehe ;) In case you'd better try to reach us on irc to have a "live" discussion .
With the recent batch of SVN the cpu usage of the tv service has increaed dramaticaly. Using SVN 14689 Recording schedules in TS...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom