StreamedMP (15 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
YES... the attached StreamedMPEditor.dll file (version 3.2.1.2) DOES work with MP 1.19 as stated and now twice confirmed! THANKS for posting this as it's been years since I've been able to download the alternate splash screens, and weather animations! I agree a new version would be nice... Although I realize we're all busy. THANKS
YES... the attached StreamedMPEditor.dll file (version 3.2.1.2) DOES work with MP 1.19 as stated and now twice confirmed! THANKS...
See tittle :) and screenshot below:
Replies
Views
Ah, yes this is the one :) I thought it was skin related, so i've opened the issue there. But since it occured in other skins as well, this should be a MP error. Thanks rekenaar.
Ah, yes this is the one :) I thought it was skin related, so i've opened the issue there. But since it occured in other skins as...
Hi, After 10 minutes of MP usage, memory usage is constantly increases, with every different fanart and backdrops. I dont know...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4k support? DE
If there is a component in your system which is not HDMI 2.0-compatible, you are stuck with 30p. (Graphics card, AV-Receiver, TV). This is why I use different cables for sound and video output (my receiver is too old for HDMI2.0).
If there is a component in your system which is not HDMI 2.0-compatible, you are stuck with 30p. (Graphics card, AV-Receiver, TV)...
Hi, I've got a new UHD TV and am running with 2160p/60 via HDMI 2.0. Windows Textsize scaling is at 300%, which works fine. But...
Replies
Views
In the next patch we release, the movie list will respect movingpictures parental controls and only show a filtered recently added list.
In the next patch we release, the movie list will respect movingpictures parental controls and only show a filtered recently added...
Searched but couldnt find anything directly answering this question. Is it possible to have recently added movies\tv shows etc...
Replies
Views
You will need to tick the 'Disable Background Sharing for this Item' on the design tab to use be able to do this, but this is the best method. Check the editor Wiki for more information https://code.google.com/p/streamedmp/wiki/BasicHomeEditor#Background_Images thx
You will need to tick the 'Disable Background Sharing for this Item' on the design tab to use be able to do this, but this is the...
Hi all, I have been looking around for an image pack to change the background images on MediaPortal, namely the series and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVgemist plugin DE
Mooi werk Justin!
Mooi werk Justin!
Hi All, I would like the tvgemist plugin to work with this skin, but now it misses some things. The choices are displayed of...
Replies
Views
Thanks guys, I have added the latest one attached by @fischy667. It will be available in the next release, hopefully soon (hard to juggle all the different projects).
Thanks guys, I have added the latest one attached by @fischy667. It will be available in the next release, hopefully soon (hard...
Hello @ltfearme! Updated recently to MP 1.6 Final, and using (ofcourse ;)) latest StreamedMP skin, but the comskip markers are not...
Replies
Views
This is to advise that this functionality has been reinstated as well as scraping for Actors, Writers and Directors photos introduced. Have a look into this thread. Also a sample StreamedMP skin file is attached for your reference.
This is to advise that this functionality has been reinstated as well as scraping for Actors, Writers and Directors photos...
Hi, I've made the following enhancement to StreamedMP MovingPictures. As you probably are aware, you can add various Categories...
Replies
Views
I think that I have now found the issue. Only when I install the myvideoredo plugin I get this error. Before installing myvideoredo everything worked fine. Attached the XML files of the myvideoredo plugin for StreamedMP. I'm sure there is someting wrong with these XML files, isn't it? I already asked in a german thread for the correct...
I think that I have now found the issue. Only when I install the myvideoredo plugin I get this error. Before installing myvideoredo...
Hi, I installed the last version of the StreamedMP skin and I get the error message "Failed to load your skin ... borting...
Replies
Views
It would be great to get back this plugin. Streamed lends itself well to always have the video in the background. Interesting be able to turn on all the skins. Mediaportal Version 1.4
It would be great to get back this plugin. Streamed lends itself well to always have the video in the background. Interesting be...
Hello, I prefer "video wallpaper" while watching TV, but have to enable it each time (after Resume / stopping / starting TV)...
Replies
Views
What version of StreamedMP did you have before? These backgrounds have been in for a while. I think you may be refering to the hover images that were used as menu background prior to moving more to fanart. Check the hover*.png files in ../Streamed/Media, if these are what you want then these can be copied to the respective...
What version of StreamedMP did you have before? These backgrounds have been in for a while. I think you may be refering to the...
Hi guys, i've been searching around this forum and I can't seem to understand any of the instructions on how to change the basic...
Replies
Views
I have heard it is the case for some people... It was in the other place for me but... No idea why
I have heard it is the case for some people... It was in the other place for me but... No idea why
I now have Media portal 1.1.0 installed with StreamedMP as my main skin along with Moving Pictures and MP Tv series I have...
Replies
Views
Bam! Love it!
Bam! Love it!
Hi Damien, Installed your 1.3Beta skin and noticed a few things: WorldWeather plugin shows v0.6.5.0 where i noticed on google...
Replies
Views
It is not the X Factor Skin.. It is called Transparency! and its only available on XBMC.. I cannot skin because I dont have the know how of XML. But I would love it if someone could port it to MP.. Have a look Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket Regards, Dullie
It is not the X Factor Skin.. It is called Transparency! and its only available on XBMC.. I cannot skin because I dont have the...
Hi all , Thanks to ltfearme and everyone involved in this amazing skin for MediaPortal . I've made a mod for how Moving...
Replies
Views
I've updated my logo sets with logos for the new TV4ME (Channel 7) and ABC 4 Kids (ABC 4) logos. You can download the complete zipped sets (both PNG rasters & SVG vectors) here: https://sites.google.com/site/strawwmannann/glass I've updated many of the logos in the set to be simpler & 'chunkier' so that they are easier to...
I've updated my logo sets with logos for the new TV4ME (Channel 7) and ABC 4 Kids (ABC 4) logos. You can download the complete...
firstly, thanks to the Devs of StreamedMP....loving this great skin. Over the weekend, two new channels were launched in...
Replies
Views
1. the weather pic in the upper right corner wont be shown, in plugins it works 2. i can't insert backdrops for example "online videos"and some others, rest works 3. the sub menu for "spiele" wont be shown And i would prefer, that the hidden menu for shoutdown etc. will only be shown when plugins is marked an you press up ;-)...
1. the weather pic in the upper right corner wont be shown, in plugins it works 2. i can't insert backdrops for example "online...
Hi! I really like the idea of this basichome with the submenus...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 StreamMP for MP2 DE
That's exactly right. A skin is an artistic expression of personal tastes and likes. We would be glad to welcome other people who are interested in developing new skins. That will eventually change.
That's exactly right. A skin is an artistic expression of personal tastes and likes. We would be glad to welcome other people who...
Somebody knows if there's a team working on a version of StreamMP for MediaPortal 2?
Replies
Views
@vixen, delete your tvseries Database: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 and then re-import your tvshows.
@vixen, delete your tvseries Database: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 and then...
MP loads fine with all other skins. However, when I select SMP as my skin then MP crashes on startup. At first I thought it was a...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
That would be best to ask in your skin forum, there may not be an option for different widebanner views so you may need to manually edit the skin file yourself.
That would be best to ask in your skin forum, there may not be an option for different widebanner views so you may need to manually...
Hey guys, was playing around with the default Wide Banners layout today as I was unhappy with how it looked. I came up with...
Replies
Views
Merged to Master :)
Merged to Master :)
I get a mediaportal crash every time right after closing it... Crash window informs about a fontengine.dll crash... If I switch to...
Replies
Views
I've not been able to get the animated icons working either, Whether I choose static or animated in the streamed MP editor I always only get the static ones. This happened on the previous RC1 and is the same now on RC3. Also since going up to RC3 the background weather image on home screen doesn't link to current weather, it did...
I've not been able to get the animated icons working either, Whether I choose static or animated in the streamed MP editor I always...
I've just installed 1.0.3.1223 and under Weather Styles I clicked to install Animated Weather Icons... Once installed I selected...
Replies
Views
Nice work guys! But how can you get the image to display the ALBUM artist. For example, I'm listening to Air, fan art is displayed correctly. But the next song is from Air/Beth Hirsh, fan art disappears and never comes back! I've got far too much music from multiple artists to even think about copying and renaming my images I've...
Nice work guys! But how can you get the image to display the ALBUM artist. For example, I'm listening to Air, fan art is displayed...
The music section really isn't that nice :( Has anyone got a good screen for this? eg. like a wall of albums?
Replies
Views
Hi, when will be the next update comming? Hope iSpy will be working soon. Or do you have a alternative?
Hi, when will be the next update comming? Hope iSpy will be working soon. Or do you have a alternative?
hi there, will there be support for the ISpy plugin? This is very nice plugin. Im tested it with My IP Camera and In-build NTB...
Replies
Views
bringing a thread back from the dead... AEON: A new interface for XBMC - BACKDROPS all in 1080p!
bringing a thread back from the dead... AEON: A new interface for XBMC - BACKDROPS all in 1080p!
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Hi, the post in the community mods thread gave me the idea...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the response. I did just that. Deleted the FanartHandler.db3 database completely; launched the FanartHandler Config - although I have to say I didn't really see anything in the FH Config; not even a way for it to re-scrape fan art or really do anything. Most options look like they are related to Music fanart. There is...
Thanks for the response. I did just that. Deleted the FanartHandler.db3 database completely; launched the FanartHandler Config -...
I'm running the latest version of MediaPortal, 1.1.1 and the latest version of StreamedMP, 1.4.2 with its including plugins. I...
Replies
Views
PM sent. Hope you can use them.
PM sent. Hope you can use them.
I now have a couple of MKVs with HD audio in :D MediaInfo picks up the audio codec of the one I just looked at as DTS-HD but no...
Replies
Views
Have to make a little note here cause this might be an issue for some of you; The basichome (how I implemented it at least) takes a lot of CPU power. Normally I had around 10% CPU usage but now I have 1 core going crazy on 25% CPU usage overall (quad core)
Have to make a little note here cause this might be an issue for some of you; The basichome (how I implemented it at least) takes a...
Hey all, Since I now have dozens of plugins installed I kinda want an easy way to access all those and I would find it really cool...
Replies
Views
Yup thats what I did. Just did not know where the editor got its images from.
Yup thats what I did. Just did not know where the editor got its images from.
What folder holds em? So i can add more. As I can't seem to find em and windows 7 doesn't even find a single jpeg on the whole...
Replies
Views
This issue exists since at least October 2011. Maybe you can give Trevor a note about it. Looks like it has been gone under in the long list of reported issues.
This issue exists since at least October 2011. Maybe you can give Trevor a note about it. Looks like it has been gone under in the...
I have the fonts set to 120DPI on my screen as normal size on a 42" screen can be a bit hard to read ;) This skin seems to work...
Replies
Views
jup that is exactly what I found, as I wrote it is working now
jup that is exactly what I found, as I wrote it is working now
Hi all, Anyone interested in a MOD for the Weather Summary in BasicHome? It will look something like this: My only...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom