Submit: code patches (MediaPortal/TV-Server/etc.) (5 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit your code patches of any Team MediaPortal Product. This also includes patches to fix skin issues.

Archive (15 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
I'm waiting for others parts for my new motherboard replacing older dead "main computer" one (dev, etc) but, today I was able to start it under windows. Then with GIT, I saw you push the latest change on master, THX for that, it will be integrated in 1.25 final, finally. (y) Since this bugfix is ended, can you change the status of...
I'm waiting for others parts for my new motherboard replacing older dead "main computer" one (dev, etc) but, today I was able to...
For MP 1.25 pre+ (follow green rectangle) : Launch MP client config and click on remotes... : Go in Irtrans tab and click on...
Replies
Views
Hi I know that this code only fixes RTL only texts. I tried to fix the mixed text situation but to do this there is a need to rewrite all the text handling code (which is over my capabilities). I do think that this patch will improve the current code and should be implemented in V1.2 For V2, it will be a big improvement to use...
Hi I know that this code only fixes RTL only texts. I tried to fix the mixed text situation but to do this there is a need to...
This patch fixes some of the problems concerning the scrolling of text with right to left characters in it. Currently RTL text...
Replies
Views
you can compil, your own build ;) Deda is a bit busy, this times. but can you post an patch file ? better for us, to add it to MP
you can compil, your own build ;) Deda is a bit busy, this times. but can you post an patch file ? better for us, to add it to MP
Apparently, I'm the only person who is annoyed by the tab ordering in the Config's Video Database. It's been annoying me since...
Replies
Views
@azzuro: i have answered your question in the new thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/framegrabber-grab-ui-also-when-video-running-minimized.129843/ pOpY
@azzuro: i have answered your question in the new thread...
Hey, Currently the FrameGrabber event OnNewFrame is only called when the video player is rendering frames. Therefore only frames...
Replies
Views
Already included in official release
Already included in official release
Hey guys. I have made some patches (to core & atmolight plugin) so also when a video is running minimized the UI frame data could...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Pending] Handling Multifile Cue (1 Viewer) DE
In full option physical cue file could be not modified Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk
In full option physical cue file could be not modified Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk
Hi guys. It looks like I've fixed the problem which bothered me for all 10 years I'm using MediaPortal and lead me to imperfect...
Replies
Views
When pressing "Test" Button in Remote -> IRTrans -> Server Settings, you get no indication (success or failure) of the performed test. The reason for this is that the labelIrTransStatus label is hidden by another label used to display "If you experience duplicate key presses, please see the following article". The fix was to move...
When pressing "Test" Button in Remote -> IRTrans -> Server Settings, you get no indication (success or failure) of the performed...
When pressing "Test" Button in Remote -> IRTrans -> Server Settings, you get no indication (success or failure) of the performed...
Replies
Views
Just want to say thanks for doing this - the idea is actually pretty smart. Only having one PC for general purposes and at the same time using as Home Entertainment center Consumes less power Less OS Maintenace Only need 1 Windows license Great work, guys /Morten
Just want to say thanks for doing this - the idea is actually pretty smart. Only having one PC for general purposes and at the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA-1 rev23491 + svn-12-24-2009 Rev24553 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
Merged to master: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/d0788731b3ee900abc5bea4f01ec7c56592aea61 ;)
Merged to master: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/d0788731b3ee900abc5bea4f01ec7c56592aea61 ;)
In the UK we are blessed with a DVB-T system that broadcasts radio channels in the TV MUXes. We are further blessed with a 7-day...
Replies
Views
That should be already possible with MediaPortal Audio Renderer? -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-audio-renderer.107316/ + fixed for MP 1.3.0 BETA -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/collection-of-audio-renderer-fixes-for-1-3-0-beta.109738/ :)
That should be already possible with MediaPortal Audio Renderer? ->...
Hello, at the moment the current MP implementation of the dynamic refreshrate changer is based on the output of mediainfo. But...
Replies
Views
Thread created.
Thread created.
I've submitted a pull request with updated code to support live commercial skipping and toggling of automatic commercial skipping...
Replies
Views
No problems, I must say this is indeed more of a performance feature then bug fix. I'll seperate it into a bug fix and repost the improved performance feature for the log later. Edit: Added a patch that fixes several classes that accessed the log through the GlobalServiceProvider class instead of the static Log class.
No problems, I must say this is indeed more of a performance feature then bug fix. I'll seperate it into a bug fix and repost the...
This patch's main intent is to improve the performance of the one method that is, obviously, called the most throughout any...
Replies
Views
The XML data from http://xmltv.xmltv.se/ typically contains multiple <category> tags per program. Here are two examples: <category lang="en">Adventure/Fantasy/Animation/Comedy/Action/Family</category> <category lang="en">movie</category> and: <category lang="en">Comedy/Fantasy</category> <category...
The XML data from http://xmltv.xmltv.se/ typically contains multiple <category> tags per program. Here are two examples...
The XML data from http://xmltv.xmltv.se/ typically contains multiple <category> tags per program. Here are two examples...
Replies
Views
Moneual Moncaso 320 has 3 icons on it's display - 480p, 720p and 1080p which should indicate resolution of video media that's currently playing. I implemented this feature reading g_player.MediaInfo.Height value in separate thread. As I'm testing Moncaso Mini-display support, I noticed that this works in all situations but...
Moneual Moncaso 320 has 3 icons on it's display - 480p, 720p and 1080p which should indicate resolution of video media that's...
Support for Moneual Moncaso VFD/Remote through VLSYSTEM driver of Mini-display plugin. - VFD display support (full support...
Replies
Views
Joker ! :rolleyes:
Joker ! :rolleyes:
Hi, i have posted on original topic "here" but i think it's better to create an other Topic, in "Pending", for have lack of...
Replies
Views
MiniDisplay support for iMON Manager display API is now on master and should be part of MP 1.8
MiniDisplay support for iMON Manager display API is now on master and should be part of MP 1.8
I have attached the changes to MiniDisplayPlugin that were previously published there...
Replies
Views
I did this if (!IsNotificationBarEnabled) { ShowDlgAsynch(); } else { }
I did this if (!IsNotificationBarEnabled) { ShowDlgAsynch(); } else { }
Hi all! I hate this "Tv server lost connection" dialog/ If something wrong with tvservice you'll have to dismiss this notification...
Replies
Views
Your solution looks simple Event ghost looks complicated and isn't in the supported by Mp v1.5 box and i wouldn't know where to start setting it up
Your solution looks simple Event ghost looks complicated and isn't in the supported by Mp v1.5 box and i wouldn't know where to...
(Decided to give it another try, since the first one was in the wrong forum) I'm running MP on a PC with 2 monitors and 2 audio...
Replies
Views
OK thanks, I'll continue with my personal build of MP1 + TVE3.
OK thanks, I'll continue with my personal build of MP1 + TVE3.
mm1352000 nearly a year ago developed a patch for this feature in MP 1.5 (issue...
Replies
Views
THX for all informations, as you know, skin skills is not for me then, this could be (maybe) an improvment for the skin I use. - "the volume increases or decreases by 2 when I press the volume up or down button once." YES, same for me. "There is some weirdness relating to the maximum value displayed. This weirdness may or may not...
THX for all informations, as you know, skin skills is not for me then, this could be (maybe) an improvment for the skin I use. -...
Because I wanted to have value in volume OSD like in Windows 11 (without success) : I dig in MP configuration and, found a bug...
Replies
Views
Yes. This feature is configurable on client side.
Yes. This feature is configurable on client side.
Hey guys. Found a issue with series recordings and the "Multi Seat Setup Use UNC" setting. If in the debug options of...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: new recordingoption to record only new episodes - even if you delete old show We need client/server mp-tvseries for this :) I think the best way is to extend epg database with tv series info. I even did something like this long time ago. But I hnave no idea how to manage tv show episodes. Maybe new table in tvdatabase...
Re: AW: new recordingoption to record only new episodes - even if you delete old show We need client/server mp-tvseries for this...
Hi, here is again a new recordingoption made by me ;-) Please consider it as beta but it works here for a few weeks now. I call...
Replies
Views
Updated version for MediaPortal 1.7.1, updated Digiguide grabber with current channel list and improved detail searches.
Updated version for MediaPortal 1.7.1, updated Digiguide grabber with current channel list and improved detail searches.
A new hex format date and time URL variable is required in order to get the UK Digiguide grabber template working. Specifically the...
Replies
Views
We could always create a branch for it now :) TVE3.5 didn't use gentle so i think it's already optimized :P
We could always create a branch for it now :) TVE3.5 didn't use gentle so i think it's already optimized :P
1. this patch optimizes listview filling with data for tvsetup - channel list for groups (both radio and TV). The optimization is...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I missed that one and saw it too late. :) Yes, great work and big thanks to @jonywee for providing the patch!
Yeah, I missed that one and saw it too late. :) Yes, great work and big thanks to @jonywee for providing the patch!
Hi, Here is a patch for the feature request to disable the 'Do you want to stop live TV' dialog. This is the feature request...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hope you are well :) I think now it's regression testing :)
Hi, Hope you are well :) I think now it's regression testing :)
Hi, I've noticed that under certain situations when a small PES packet is assembled (size less than 188 bytes) the DVB subtitles...
Replies
Views
Ok i found the link : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/thumbnail-generation-design-problem-thumbnails-are-almost-same-and-not-very-informative.120146/ So fixed there and in fact like this thread is related (should approved) :P
Ok i found the link ...
Hi, this is a small patch for allow user to set the prerecordinterval (in minutes) (or just set an interval) in configuration.exe...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Still no write access to the SVN server so I'll post the tiny patch that will allow the EPG on 5e DVB-S to be downloaded from the transponder. The info is EIT so no major changes just an addition of a PID. To download the EPG you need to have the channel "EPG_Data" on 5e. The channel can be found on the following...
Hi guys, Still no write access to the SVN server so I'll post the tiny patch that will allow the EPG on 5e DVB-S to be...
Hi guys, Still no write access to the SVN server so I'll post the tiny patch that will allow the EPG on 5e DVB-S to be...
Replies
Views
Thanks @cwchapma and @offbyone :)
Thanks @cwchapma and @offbyone :)
I've submitted a pull request that fixes the min and max version comparisons for a TVServer dependency. Is there anything special...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom