News and Announcements (20 Viewers)

This forum store your comments about News and Blogentries posted by Team MediaPortal
Couldn't agree more...
Couldn't agree more...
As we move closer to the final release of MP 1.1.0, and start to gear up for MP2, we have been discussing what is required for the...
Replies
Views
Well Direct 2D is part of DirectX. It's a alternative to GDI/GDI+. If I recall correctly, it was specifically built with WMC7 in mind so it might not be a bad option to look into with MP2. But I guess maybe MP2 is just going to use all 3D surfaces and no vectoring?
Well Direct 2D is part of DirectX. It's a alternative to GDI/GDI+. If I recall correctly, it was specifically built with WMC7 in...
You may have noticed I did not publish any Blog for a couple of weeks or so since everyone seemed busy with the release of MP 1.1.0...
Replies
Views
Please discuss the compile issues in some other thread.
Please discuss the compile issues in some other thread.
We plan to release RC2 in the next few weeks. We have made excellent progress and already nailed a lot of bugs since the release...
Replies
Views
Another great article, many thanks.
Another great article, many thanks.
It's hard to follow up last weeks exciting news on the release of 1.1.0 RC1, but I know you all like your weekend reading! ;)...
Replies
Views
Closing this thread since 1.1.0 RC1 is out now...
Closing this thread since 1.1.0 RC1 is out now...
We are working hard to finish the first Release Candidate of MediaPortal 1.1.0. Sadly we were not able to make it for our target...
Replies
Views
Then we pamper them LOL :D
Then we pamper them LOL :D
I have just posted my latest Blog: The Inside Scoop on Our MP Team - The Fuel of MediaPortal When I first joined the MP Team a...
Replies
Views
You told us, we listened! We have been very pleased with the response from the community to our Submit Patches forum. In fact, I would say it has been a huge success. So many thanks to all of you who have contributed, and helped make MediaPortal even better. However, some of our contributors in other areas have pointed out that...
You told us, we listened! We have been very pleased with the response from the community to our Submit Patches forum. In fact, I...
You told us, we listened! We have been very pleased with the response from the community to our Submit Patches forum. In fact, I...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: AW: The Upcoming Release of MediaPortal 1.1.0
Re: AW: Re: AW: The Upcoming Release of MediaPortal 1.1.0
As one of the newest members of the MediaPortal (Docs) Team, I was astounded to see all the work that goes on behind the scenes and...
Replies
Views
The main problem is that these remaining issues are reeeeeeealy nasty and hard to solve. Just when you think that you fixed it, you noticed that the fix broke something esle (see W7 codecs fixes in TsReader as example). Also we want to have the MTN.exe crashes fixed for RC1, and that is beeing worked on as well.
The main problem is that these remaining issues are reeeeeeealy nasty and hard to solve. Just when you think that you fixed it, you...
Feature Freeze MediaPortal 1.1.0 is entering its final stage of development. This means that on the 1st of October, a Feature...
Replies
Views
I am re-using the videodb from MP and the TV-Server DB without issues. But officially, and especially if you encounter errors, a clean installation is required. :)
I am re-using the videodb from MP and the TV-Server DB without issues. But officially, and especially if you encounter errors, a...
As you might know our original plan was to release the RC1 of MediaPortal 1.1.0. Due to the deep changes we did during the last few...
Replies
Views
are you joking? :) are you joking? with censorship of bugreports and questions about security, without untesting basic functions before stable release....then even I can be nominated for "hello world" :) and what is it for new coll feature: not to show someones posts to public, can be seen just by author.....without this applied...
are you joking? :) are you joking? with censorship of bugreports and questions about security, without untesting basic functions...
SF CC Award 2009 MediaPortal is nominated for 'Best Project for Multimedia' at the Sourceforge Community Choice Awards. Don't...
Replies
Views
Just and info to avoid that a few of you keep on moaning around here. It is :: OUT :: :D
Just and info to avoid that a few of you keep on moaning around here. It is :: OUT :: :D
We are pleased to announce that the development of MediaPortal 1.1.0 is progressing better than expected. As a result of this...
Replies
Views
I was mainly referring to the fact that Meedios' plugin API appears to change frequently, an 'modifying release external APIs' is an unforgiveable curse in software engineering ;)
I was mainly referring to the fact that Meedios' plugin API appears to change frequently, an 'modifying release external APIs' is...
During the last year a lot has happened behind the scenes of MediaPortal. Consequentely it was time for a news entry informing you...
Replies
Views
Hello again gang. Excellent work on 1.1.0. I've been using MP since I think it was .0.0.1 and it just keeps getting better! Gosh I can't tell you guy's how often I keep bragging about MP to everyone I know with a computer. Let's just say if I had a dime for every time I'd be working at home by now! Since the Digital TV conversion...
Hello again gang. Excellent work on 1.1.0. I've been using MP since I think it was .0.0.1 and it just keeps getting better! Gosh...
Do not use this ALPHA on a productive system! Do not reuse any old user data when testing this ALPHA release! Now that we made...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom