Older releases (21 Viewers)

Thanks for reporting back. Yes the fix will be included in next Weekly build.
Thanks for reporting back. Yes the fix will be included in next Weekly build.
Hi, Heving issues with the mp2 staying on top of the netflix player in the online videos plugin. I can hear the video start but...
Replies
Views
The installer is the first entry point of the software. We are fully aware that what we have today is not what we would like to see. I have this on my personal ToDo list but have not yet found the time to start digging into the installer engine that MP2 is using. Objective is to have an improved installer ready for the next release...
The installer is the first entry point of the software. We are fully aware that what we have today is not what we would like to...
No response from selecting a program to view in the guide. I did a reinstall but without deleting all files. I'm going to remove...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - Spring'16 MP2 Server won't start (1 Viewer) DE
I think is not deleted. I think it must rename the old database. Or use an versionned database like mp1. DatabaseVideoV1.
I think is not deleted. I think it must rename the old database. Or use an versionned database like mp1. DatabaseVideoV1.
hello, i try to setup MP2 Server on my TV server, but on service start, it won't. i don't know why, it worked before, but not...
Replies
Views
I encountered a possible bug in my MP2 set-up which I was able to reproduce - failure to retain card type data. A few days after my first MP2 install, on top of a much earlier MP1 installation, on opening the Configuration utility, I found that my cards (all USB-connected) had changed "type" parameters: 3,4,5 were "Unknown" instead...
I encountered a possible bug in my MP2 set-up which I was able to reproduce - failure to retain card type data. A few days after...
I encountered a possible bug in my MP2 set-up which I was able to reproduce - failure to retain card type data. A few days after...
Replies
Views
When i'm playing a serie or movie in mediaportal 2 and move mouse i got the menu where i can : stop pauze skip to next chapter fastforward rewind latest 2 function not working anyone any idea how to fix this ?
When i'm playing a serie or movie in mediaportal 2 and move mouse i got the menu where i can : stop pauze skip to next chapter...
When i'm playing a serie or movie in mediaportal 2 and move mouse i got the menu where i can : stop pauze skip to next chapter...
Replies
Views
@Lehmden just a followup: yesterday I extended the RadioRecordingsMDE to support "Video" as well, so the default configuration of recording media sources works already. What remains open is the support for channel logos, not sure if they don't appear because the logos don't exist yet in our repo, or if the internal handling prefers...
@Lehmden just a followup: yesterday I extended the RadioRecordingsMDE to support "Video" as well, so the default configuration of...
I have successfully recorded a few radio programs but they do not appear anywhere in the client for playing. They are present on...
Replies
Views
Seems to be a codec problem. Installed newest FFDshow tryouts now, but I cannot select the decoders in MP2 Server config. There is a list of codecs but for all it says: installed "no". Ffdshow decoders are not listed at all. Any ideas? Thanks!
Seems to be a codec problem. Installed newest FFDshow tryouts now, but I cannot select the decoders in MP2 Server config. There is...
Hi there, configured MP2 with my TV-Stick TechnoTrend CT2-4400 (Win 7, 64bit) With DVB-C and Unitymedia Hessen MP2 does not find...
Replies
Views
This is still happening with the Spring 2016 version. Is a fix being actively pursued?
This is still happening with the Spring 2016 version. Is a fix being actively pursued?
Hello, I have a fresh installation of Windows 10 x64 Home Edition with the new MP2 Summer '15 Edition, I'm based in the UK and...
Replies
Views
I have 5 locations, there are all on the same NAS Server. The NAS Server is not always "on", can that cause trouble?
I have 5 locations, there are all on the same NAS Server. The NAS Server is not always "on", can that cause trouble?
Being in BrowseMedia and switching to "LocalView" makes MP2 crash every time. Nothing in Logfiles, so I attach the message from...
Replies
Views
Was the problem raised by @alphadelta solved?
Was the problem raised by @alphadelta solved?
I recently installed Media Portal 2 Spring 16 on three computers. "Living Room" is a server and client running on a fresh install...
Replies
Views
Excellent :) Unfortunately the whole DX9 story is really tricky. I will update our Wiki accordingly and refer to the download that I suggested in my posting and advise to then run DXSetup manually.
Excellent :) Unfortunately the whole DX9 story is really tricky. I will update our Wiki accordingly and refer to the download that...
After my old hard drive failed, I bought a new 2TB HD and re-installed everything from the ground up. When I downloaded and TRIED...
Replies
Views
Hi there, If that is the case, then I suppose you're right, it was a non-standard setup and perhaps shouldn't be a bug. To be honest I cant remember if I edited the gentle file or not, I suppose I must have done (I cant imagine the MP2/TVE plugin installer having the logic for MySQL support). J.
Hi there, If that is the case, then I suppose you're right, it was a non-standard setup and perhaps shouldn't be a bug. To be...
Hi all, I'm not sure if this is specific to MP2, or whether the actual issue is present in MP1 (code differences between the two?)...
Replies
Views
I saw nothing helpful in them. Nor can I see why something is so wrong and yet 2 reboots later it is working correctly. Yet one reboot didn't do it. Hence the screen shot that was taken after the first reboot as a sort of proof. I'll swap the path tomorrow and see if I can reproduce the error.
I saw nothing helpful in them. Nor can I see why something is so wrong and yet 2 reboots later it is working correctly. Yet one...
Computer shut down in a power outage and this morning I get the above. Clues? Yani
Replies
Views
thanks, so it seems to be not a general bug, but currently WMC skin related. That's fine for the moment. I just assume the 0 has a value and will skin around it.
thanks, so it seems to be not a general bug, but currently WMC skin related. That's fine for the moment. I just assume the 0 has a...
During skinning of the NewsFeed for WMC skin I realized. that in all skins the number of news contained it 0. It seems the property...
Replies
Views
Problem is back...
Problem is back...
After resuming from standby the service monitor tray icon is no longer visible on my system. The server is working correctly though...
Replies
Views
@morpheus_xx kann hoffentlich etwas dazu sagen.
@morpheus_xx kann hoffentlich etwas dazu sagen.
Guten Abend, mir ist aufgefallen dass bei Filmen im TV die Untertitel mit senden, diese sporadisch einfach eingeschalten sind...
Replies
Views
More good news: I modified the initializing of the EpgGrid, so that the current channel/running program is focused first. It also makes sure that the channel is in current viewport.
More good news: I modified the initializing of the EpgGrid, so that the current channel/running program is focused first. It also...
Hi there, No sure if this is classed as a bug, but.... Not sure if it's a skin design issue or an actual MP2 issue, but.... I'm...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to get this tuner added?
Is it possible to get this tuner added?
Hi, First, I apologize for my bad english. ;) Since I upgrated my PC to Windows 10, I'm searching for a good programm for my TV...
Replies
Views
@morpheus_xx @MJGraf Not sure, who is the right one for this: Is there something, that can be done about the caching of the posters and FanArts? In MP1 they all immediately show up during scrolling, in MP2 they appear step by step dependend on the scroll position. Honestly it feels a little bit laggy and unfinished. The smooth...
@morpheus_xx @MJGraf Not sure, who is the right one for this: Is there something, that can be done about the caching of the...
Hi, Probably not a bug exactly but when scrolling through a large list of items it is laggy and uneven scrolling. Sometimes small...
Replies
Views
Found the problem. I recorded a TV program from the English Pearl channel in .ts format. I analysed the subtitle track that shows as "Chinese Simplified" in Mediaportal and it was in English! In fact, that subtitle track contains metadata that specifies it is a Chinese Simplified or English and I suspected it depends on what program...
Found the problem. I recorded a TV program from the English Pearl channel in .ts format. I analysed the subtitle track that shows...
I am based in Hong Kong and there is an English channel called Pearl TV. When I switch to this channel, the subtitles menu give me...
Replies
Views
Here's a new testbuild which allows "escape" for resetting filter and it also contains a fix for filtering items with empty title: http://tinyurl.com/zkrwryw
Here's a new testbuild which allows "escape" for resetting filter and it also contains a fix for filtering items with empty title...
the search function from menu in movies does not find anything for me. The "-" just changes to "?" after some times without any...
Replies
Views
I switched to the branch correct branchand applied the patch. Seems to be pretty stable. Have been using it in a multiseat setup for about a week now, no issues with any other channels, so it seems the patch does not influence anything else. So far, so good. I had one issue where i had to hardware-reset my tv tuner (Cinergy S2 USB)...
I switched to the branch correct branchand applied the patch. Seems to be pretty stable. Have been using it in a multiseat setup...
I have a 7231 BDA tuner installed on a Win7 64bit system. My Antenna has 2 LNB and points to Astra 19,2E and HotBird 13,0E, so I...
Replies
Views
I think you better deactivate the home screen in settings and then everything else is the "Home Screen" that you are looking for. The top menu shows the groups and you see the menu tiles in the bottom. But you can also freely scroll through the menu tiles without using the group menu. just try pressing only right or left. Why is this...
I think you better deactivate the home screen in settings and then everything else is the "Home Screen" that you are looking for...
Was really looking forward to getting MP2 up and running, so bought a small i5 quad-core PC, loaded Windows 7, upgraded to Windows...
Replies
Views
I did as you told. Now it works, no problem!!! Thank you!
I did as you told. Now it works, no problem!!! Thank you!
In MP1 the IPTV-Tuner works smoothly after installing "MediaPortalUrlSourceSplitter2.2.10.5911.mpe1". But using the IPTV-Tuner in...
Replies
Views
During playback of Blu Ray video and using LAV decoders, MediaPortal 2 detects the presence of closed captions but selecting "CC" from the player controls or "Subtitles" from the context menu doesn't enable closed captions to show up. I have ensured subtitles settings are correctly configured in LAV Splitter. MediaPortal 1.xx...
During playback of Blu Ray video and using LAV decoders, MediaPortal 2 detects the presence of closed captions but selecting "CC"...
During playback of Blu Ray video and using LAV decoders, MediaPortal 2 detects the presence of closed captions but selecting "CC"...
Replies
Views
Thanks. At least this post will help others know the solution. :)
Thanks. At least this post will help others know the solution. :)
The other 2 skins will show a "Manage series schedules" under TV, but under the MP2 Titanium Skin, it doesn't show up as a tick...
Replies
Views
I upgraded to the Spring 16 release the other day and the issue is still there. Interestingly it seems to be limited to 4k. Setting the resolution to 1080 manually makes MP behave.
I upgraded to the Spring 16 release the other day and the issue is still there. Interestingly it seems to be limited to 4k. Setting...
I just upgraded my bedroom set from an ancient 1080i set connected by DVI to a more modern 4K 3840x2160 set. This is powered by an...
Replies
Views
Nein eigentlich nicht. Ich versteh es selber nicht, heute früh gabs auch noch keine Probleme. Sollte das Problem nun wirklich weg sein, bin ich glücklich. :) Fall jedoch das Problem wieder auftritt, teste ich es mit dem Keyboard und hänge die Logs hier an.
Nein eigentlich nicht. Ich versteh es selber nicht, heute früh gabs auch noch keine Probleme. Sollte das Problem nun wirklich weg...
Hallo zusammen, ich wurde hingewiesen dass mein Problem was ich hier habe ein generelles Problem von MP2 ist und durch einen Dev...
Replies
Views
The new release is out! It also contains a fix for this problem, thanks for reporting! https://www.team-mediaportal.com/news/mediaportal-2-spring-of-16-release
The new release is out! It also contains a fix for this problem, thanks for reporting...
If I Start MP2 it crashes with this error It started fine until i changed the time layout then i closed MP2 en then it won't...
Replies
Views
Beide Probleme sind weg. Kann beim Bild auch keine Verschlechterung vom Bild feststellen. Welche Nachteile habe ich ohne RRC? Seit heute hab ich auch wieder das Focus Problem. Hab heute lediglich die Anordnung der Symbole wieder hergestellt. Denn die war ja wieder auf Default nach dem installieren des letzten Snapshots.
Beide Probleme sind weg. Kann beim Bild auch keine Verschlechterung vom Bild feststellen. Welche Nachteile habe ich ohne RRC...
Hallo, mir sind zwei neue Probleme bei mir aufgefallen. Diese liegen aber nicht am neuen Snapshot, da die Probleme vorher schon da...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom