WebService and Mobile Access (5 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Subtitles support DE
Hello! I have two questions: 1. Is there a way to display TV stream subtitles on my mobile phone? 2. Is there a way to display external subtitles (.srt) when streaming a movie to my phone?
Hello! I have two questions: 1. Is there a way to display TV stream subtitles on my mobile phone? 2. Is there a way to display...
Hello! I have two questions: 1. Is there a way to display TV stream subtitles on my mobile phone? 2. Is there a way to display...
Replies
Views
AW: software like "android remote" for 1.2 MePo Beta Yes I've tried AMPdroid a few month ago but the music section does not support my wishes.
AW: software like "android remote" for 1.2 MePo Beta Yes I've tried AMPdroid a few month ago but the music section does not...
I have some music playlists on my htpc and would like to start one of my playlists via my android handy. Further I would like to...
Replies
Views
I've been searching the board and looking at several plugins but did not find the right answer yet. I want to be able to only pauze and/or play by a HTTP(S) command. What is the simplest way to achieve this? Wifiremote? MPextended?
I've been searching the board and looking at several plugins but did not find the right answer yet. I want to be able to only...
I've been searching the board and looking at several plugins but did not find the right answer yet. I want to be able to only...
Replies
Views
Ahh, thanks for that, yes I did that and the error disappeared then when I ran the query it said "Error: 1060. Duplicate column name 'directory' " . I rechecked the first error I got before and it actually says: "syntax error. unexpected varchar. expecting drop or set" I have since tried a few swaps for drop, set and varchar with no...
Ahh, thanks for that, yes I did that and the error disappeared then when I ran the query it said "Error: 1060. Duplicate column...
Hi All, I am not sure where to post this, but I see some similar posts here. I have written a web server / interface for...
Replies
Views
Struggled with this for a week.... Followed MarkW's guide and now it works - thanks!!
Struggled with this for a week.... Followed MarkW's guide and now it works - thanks!!
I am running aMPdroid v1.0.1 on my android. MPExtended v0.4.3 on my pc that contains all my media files. I have opened all...
Replies
Views
yes i did, i just found a solution for it ALL THE THANK 2 "Boiler" i installed wifiremote ver. 0.7.0 instead of 0.7.1 and it works now.... ayeah from here ->https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/remote-connection-couldnt-be-established.114311/#post-944440 btw how comes, i get more and better search results when am logged in...
yes i did, i just found a solution for it ALL THE THANK 2 "Boiler" i installed wifiremote ver. 0.7.0 instead of 0.7.1 and it works...
Hi! im having problem with the remote part of aMPdroid. In MPextender all the links in the "Troubleshout tab" works and I can...
Replies
Views
AW: PiipTV: LiveTV & remote PVR for Nokia Video Center I think it works with mp1.1.1 , i get the browser and watch over browser working. But i wont work on my phone... Perhaps a new install of vlc will solute your problem, buts thats only a wild guess..
AW: PiipTV: LiveTV & remote PVR for Nokia Video Center I think it works with mp1.1.1 , i get the browser and watch over browser...
Plugin features: - FREE no costs - Works globally: where IP - there PiipTV - Operator independent! - plugin can be...
Replies
Views
Atm there is neither Silverlight or Flash support in WP7, so it's very limited in the playback, but the TWIT.TV app is able to play the video versions of the podcasts through the app. But thinks will hopefully get better with the next update this fall that will bring IE9 to WP7. The thing about Ipimp is that it has that Iphone UI...
Atm there is neither Silverlight or Flash support in WP7, so it's very limited in the playback, but the TWIT.TV app is able to play...
Hi, in a household these days there are often two or more different mobile platforms, take my household for example, personally I'm...
Replies
Views
Yes... You can find the code here General Media Access WebService Currently the tv guide isn't working because i have to figure out how to calculate the length of each program div ;) As far as i know there would be no problem as long as the views will not be accessed, and whether a link in the menu is shown or not can be determined...
Yes... You can find the code here General Media Access WebService Currently the tv guide isn't working because i have to figure...
(note: this is mainly interesting to developers, even though user input on what you want to see is welcome too). Hi, I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 NovaRemote DE
Привет! Извиняюсь за задержку. Чтобы удалить зону, нужно на ней долго подержать. Откроется окно редактирования зоны и внизу есть кнопка удаления. Что говорит про wifi remote? Какую ошибку выдает?
Привет! Извиняюсь за задержку. Чтобы удалить зону, нужно на ней долго подержать. Откроется окно редактирования зоны и внизу есть...
Hello! I want to introduce you NovaRemote application. It allows you to control MediaPortal using iPad, Iphone and Ipod. It...
Replies
Views
Any errors in the MPExtended logs?
Any errors in the MPExtended logs?
I'm very new to this, and im still searching for these answers but hopefully i can get an easy reply, i appreciate it in advance...
Replies
Views
I found the solution ! GRemote - the best way to control PC using PDA (Home) downlowd install this GRemote - the best way to control PC using PDA (Download demo) Import Configuration gremoteconfig.ini repleace files 0.png 3.png 4.png 7.png on your pocket pc to \Internal Storage\Program Files\GRemote Pro\skins\default-VGA...
I found the solution ! GRemote - the best way to control PC using PDA (Home) downlowd install this GRemote - the best way to...
Pocket PC Remote for Media Portal v0.2.2.0 What is this? This is an application for your Pocket PC, and plugin for Media...
Replies
Views
Hi. A Web Service is a work in progress, same is for MP2Extended (only for backward compatibility, normally no longer needed) But this is not finished yet, due to not enough dev time... Up to then you can access your PC at home via VPN or tools like TeamViewer...
Hi. A Web Service is a work in progress, same is for MP2Extended (only for backward compatibility, normally no longer needed) But...
Hi everyone, i created a new android app as remote control for MediaPortal. It is free and focuses on usability and a high WAF...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanx for your hint. I know 4therecord already. The web functionality is exactly what I'm searching for. But: I don't want to replace the MP TVService. FTR offers also interesting TVServer, but some feature are not working (e.g. Teletext). So what other plugin is working with RC5 and gives me access to my Scheduler from...
Hi, thanx for your hint. I know 4therecord already. The web functionality is exactly what I'm searching for. But: I don't...
Hi, I'm searching since hours here in the forum for a plugIn/Package which has the following features: I want to connect from...
Replies
Views
Hi again I attached my a file which contains 2 keyboard layouts, one for the top, one for the bottom of the screen. The layout is very basic and simple as it was only a test. Place all the files to "C:\Users\Public\Documents\Touch-It" Then open setup and set the two keyboards to startup: I hope this will help you. If you have...
Hi again I attached my a file which contains 2 keyboard layouts, one for the top, one for the bottom of the screen. The layout is...
Update: After testing a lot I finally found the best solution for a remote solution for playing music/radio with mediaportal: Just...
Replies
Views
Hello Dave, do I install MP Extended Service on my PC or my Samsung galaxy A12 please?
Hello Dave, do I install MP Extended Service on my PC or my Samsung galaxy A12 please?
I've just installed MPTvScheduler (Version 1.5.18) on 2 different Android devices (Samsung S8+ and Huawei Mediapad M5 8.4inch) with...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I dropped/postponed this feature because of low interest.
I dropped/postponed this feature because of low interest.
Hi, A Google Chromcast is about ~35$ but I don't have it. Unfortunately there is not any emulator for support the developing so I...
Replies
Views
Bandwidth is merely an informational setting, nothing uses it currently.
Bandwidth is merely an informational setting, nothing uses it currently.
Hi I'm looking for a documentation about the settings of the streaming.xml file in MPExtended <name>Android FFmpeg HQ</name>...
Replies
Views
Anyone?
Anyone?
I'm currently running MP 1.8 and had the MP{Extended Service 0.5.3 installed and it was working fine until today. Couldn't connect...
Replies
Views
Actually, the file MPExtended.Applications.ServiceConfigurator.exe is still running in Task Manager, even after I exit the GUI. If I kill the MPExtended.Applications.ServiceConfigurator.exe process in Task Manager, I can successfully run the GUI without the error. However, closing down the GUI does not close the...
Actually, the file MPExtended.Applications.ServiceConfigurator.exe is still running in Task Manager, even after I exit the GUI. If...
Log file (attached) reports: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly...
Replies
Views
Awsome, would live a universal app for MediaPortal.
Awsome, would live a universal app for MediaPortal.
MetroPortal App is a Windows Phone 7 App to remote control your MediaPortal HTPC. For now, this version only supports a simple...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MediaTV DE
Sounds interesting ;) And uses Titan skin :whistle::confused:
Sounds interesting ;) And uses Titan skin :whistle::confused:
MediaTV is the Apple TV app and the goal of the project is to completely replace Mediaportal Client. MediaTV offers similar...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I am doing as a press test only.
I am doing as a press test only.
Hi, I am working on a new feature. It is named "MediaPortal TV Cloud". How it works: You connect your device to the Google cloud...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MediaFrontPage DE
Well, keep waiting a little bit longer then. I'm also not really happy about the speed at which development is going but I'm the only one working on it currently, so it totally depends on how much time I've available.
Well, keep waiting a little bit longer then. I'm also not really happy about the speed at which development is going but I'm the...
Anyone know of something similar to MediaFrontPage that can interface with Mediaportal? I love the idea of having everything in a...
Replies
Views
Everything seems to point at the non-available DNS within your network Seems to be IP internal vers External issues 2014-09-12 14:14:22.94926 [(40)] DEBUG: Reloading configuration file 'Streaming.xml' due to changes. 2014-09-12 14:14:23.15526 [(28)] DEBUG: Publishing service set MAS=192.168.2.25:4322; MASStream=192.168.2.25:4322...
Everything seems to point at the non-available DNS within your network Seems to be IP internal vers External issues 2014-09-12...
Hi all, newbie here. Just installed....and been working on for several hours... 1) MediaPortal on Vista 64. - works fine 2)...
Replies
Views
nope havn't tried his app as don't have android phone anymore, will try it when i get a new android phone in the next month or so. havn't had time to do any more concept work, and don't really intend to do anymore at this stage, but may have some ideas or suggestions when i start using MP android remote in the future.
nope havn't tried his app as don't have android phone anymore, will try it when i get a new android phone in the next month or so...
Hi Just starting my own android concept, some of the ideas are taken from diebadger's concept idea, but I wanted to have my own...
Replies
Views
....or you could install the ARGUS TV plugin (y) But if you're having problems with MPExtended etc then this might not be a good idea as it takes some setting up initially. Just another idea though..
....or you could install the ARGUS TV plugin (y) But if you're having problems with MPExtended etc then this might not be a good...
Hello Chaps, Could some one put a link up of the best plugins so I can access MP away from home please? Had a quick look at Ipimp...
Replies
Views
Webservices, IMnotsoHO is one of the most amazing plugins ever. The main problem is that not many people know about it or actively use it. The 2nd issue is the pathetic nature of Microsoft, Google, and obviously Apple. All 3 have historically and continue to have issues with playlists over the internet. While being an ancient file...
Webservices, IMnotsoHO is one of the most amazing plugins ever. The main problem is that not many people know about it or actively...
1.1.0 is closing in and that means it's time for a reinstallation, I have previously only played around with Ipimp, but never...
Replies
Views
Generally iPimp with MePo 1.1 works for streaming live tv in my setup except for the occational lock up where I cannot make iPimp stop the stream and change to another channel. Instead it will keep streaming the same channel regardless of how many times I try to stop the stream. Guess Cheezey is working on ironing out the issues.
Generally iPimp with MePo 1.1 works for streaming live tv in my setup except for the occational lock up where I cannot make iPimp...
Hi guys, I tested all live TV streaming plugins I found in this section but none is capable to stream the live TV content to an...
Replies
Views
As above to uninstall. However you do NOT need to uninstall to use mpextended. If you still need gmaweb and tv4home for a bit longer (using ampdroid 0.8 for example) then you can use them side by side. The default ports don't conflict.
As above to uninstall. However you do NOT need to uninstall to use mpextended. If you still need gmaweb and tv4home for a bit...
general question: do i need to uninstall those 2 service before i want to use the new MPExtended services? if yes, how do i...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom