Older releases (21 Viewers)

While adding a global share for series on the remote htpc, some exceptions happened and caused a deadlock. Logs attached.
While adding a global share for series on the remote htpc, some exceptions happened and caused a deadlock. Logs attached.
Replies
Views
Also exists MKA for audio files...
Also exists MKA for audio files...
Hi, I just tried to import a MKV file containing actors and genres tags, and the tags are not imported in the database. But we...
Replies
Views
Great! Will you capture this in a Jira so that it shows up in the Changelog?
Great! Will you capture this in a Jira so that it shows up in the Changelog?
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description Hi there, first of all many thanks for all the great work you are doing! I run a...
Replies
Views
If it isn't working you may just wait a few days. We will release a new version before Christmas.
If it isn't working you may just wait a few days. We will release a new version before Christmas.
hi in this menu should I see the Next program. If yes any idea what setting I need to enable.
Replies
Views
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.1 Description Problem from title occurs, when user wants to select the sleep-timer entry in shut-down menu in TE theme. all other buttons of this menu are working well. The complete sleep-timer code is shared by all skins (dialogSleepTimer.xaml), so it seems not skin related on first view. Original report...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.1 Description Problem from title occurs, when user wants to select the sleep-timer entry in shut-down...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.1 Description Problem from title occurs, when user wants to select the sleep-timer entry in shut-down...
Replies
Views
Ah Ok, it is missing then. Bummer. I don't know the filename of the EPG from the top of my head, but I'll hunt it down and see how large it is and try to open it and then ctrl+F with some keywords and see how long it takes. My feeling is it shouldn't take that long, but I can be wrong. Still I think it could be a nice option to tick...
Ah Ok, it is missing then. Bummer. I don't know the filename of the EPG from the top of my head, but I'll hunt it down and see how...
I think it's not worth to open a thread for that, so I also post it here. It's related to the footer in home menu. The help text...
Replies
Views
I've just tried the build and everything is working as expected (y) Defined MI details, OtherDetails, filter details, container details, main menu item details ... all are showing correctly. If you ask me, you can merge the branch :)
I've just tried the build and everything is working as expected (y) Defined MI details, OtherDetails, filter details, container...
I realized, that the file title is not shown in the footer for videos anymore. I remember it was there in previous versions. For...
Replies
Views
@aspik for your interest: I reworked the fix and force-pushed it. I think the MPC part can stay this way. I go for a merge to 2.1pre2 later.
@aspik for your interest: I reworked the fix and force-pushed it. I think the MPC part can stay this way. I go for a merge to...
Hi, First off great software. I now know I can upgrade Windows and still have TV. I turned subtitles on and now they won't turn...
Replies
Views
@morpheus_xx Sorry for the late reply but I missed your last message here. Whatever... I can confirm that the bug is fixed. Thanks a lot!:)
@morpheus_xx Sorry for the late reply but I missed your last message here. Whatever... I can confirm that the bug is fixed...
I think that in this very case an image is better than 1000 words and logs. 14/9 is a great MP1 feature while watching mismatched...
Replies
Views
I could preproduce and fix this issue. The change will be included in the 2.1 final release. Thanks for reporting @JohnHind!
I could preproduce and fix this issue. The change will be included in the 2.1 final release. Thanks for reporting @JohnHind!
In the UK some radio (audio only) channels are broadcast in DVBT multiplexes. I can receive these fine from a DVBT card and the...
Replies
Views
Fixed it. Changes are merged into WIP_2.1_Pre2. Build is in TC #197. Sorry, still have no clue how to figure out the correct download url.
Fixed it. Changes are merged into WIP_2.1_Pre2. Build is in TC #197. Sorry, still have no clue how to figure out the correct...
The PlayerControls are not working with playlists. When opening an album and playing the first track, automatically all tracks are...
Replies
Views
The settings button is shortly activated, the the focus jumps to Home. However, this happens only once at the first time. I need to stoip the audio play and restart in order to reproduce the effect. Result: - Movie/series button is highlighted - Focus is jumping to Home button (framed button) This happens every time, not just the...
The settings button is shortly activated, the the focus jumps to Home. However, this happens only once at the first time. I need to...
This is just a minor bug, but I want to report it. When you are playing any type of media item the "currently playing" button is...
Replies
Views
I can confirm, that this behaviour is existing in all skins. We could even handle it as "small" bug. Small, because intuitively users press the navigation keys, if focus is missing. And it comes back directly. @HTPCSourcer Do we need a Jira?
I can confirm, that this behaviour is existing in all skins. We could even handle it as "small" bug. Small, because intuitively...
Hi, very minor thing which you probably already aware of.. when in small list view of series, press right to open up menu, select...
Replies
Views
'void' is correct for TsReader, so I assume the C# code should match it. I'll raise a Jira for MP1 to get the C# code changed. SetMediaPosition() is redundant (it's just an empty method - it did something in very old versions of TsReader), so feel free to not call it :)
'void' is correct for TsReader, so I assume the C# code should match it. I'll raise a Jira for MP1 to get the C# code changed...
@Owlsroost I could reproduce this error and collected log files. Could you take a look at tsreader.log and have a guess what is...
Replies
Views
My Bad..... I have a huge # of LAV installers and was installing 69.0..... Found the 69.0-4 and installed it. Now everything plays correctly... Mark this as Fixed please...
My Bad..... I have a huge # of LAV installers and was installing 69.0..... Found the 69.0-4 and installed it. Now everything plays...
Hello, today i want to play a ISO movie with MP2.1, but the Player don't start the movie. Log file in the notes. In the Client...
Replies
Views
Added to Jira MP2-591
Added to Jira MP2-591
Original report from @Helios61 in 2014...
Replies
Views
Good, we found the issue! Should be easy to fix. I'll capture it in a Jira later today.
Good, we found the issue! Should be easy to fix. I'll capture it in a Jira later today.
MP2 2.1pre Win10 Theme Hi, i've noticed an issue in music views. Sorting and filtering doesnt work as exspected. Steps to...
Replies
Views
Yes, after tuning it off, it is working fine.
Yes, after tuning it off, it is working fine.
@ge2301 @Developers Maybe i've found a navigation bug. Steps to reproduce: 1. Start MP2 / Music 2. Filter by album 3. Sort by...
Replies
Views
Good. I had made the same observation and wanted your confirmation. I'll then close it together with the remark to install 1703.
Good. I had made the same observation and wanted your confirmation. I'll then close it together with the remark to install 1703.
Hi. When scrolling in larger lists always after a short time a "Device Hung" Error appears and stalls the client so I only can kill...
Replies
Views
Added to Jira so that it is not forgotten: MP2-580 Certain Asian language characters not displaying
Added to Jira so that it is not forgotten: MP2-580 Certain Asian language characters not displaying
First of all I'm very excited that 2.1 reached Pre Release status. The default skin doesn't seem to support non-english characters...
Replies
Views
Incase it helps... My clock settings are correct
Incase it helps... My clock settings are correct
"Failed to automatically detect your location" [2017-01-03 22:53:56,438] [1049468] [InputMgr ] [ERROR] - Error while executing...
Replies
Views
I think merge your changes, they are still a big improvement, I'm not sure when I can finish mine (y)
I think merge your changes, they are still a big improvement, I'm not sure when I can finish mine (y)
Hi. I've tried to remove my images share because I wanted to test something on the thumbnail issue. But I can't remove them. All I...
Replies
Views
@aspik , may I suggest that MP2-564 gets fixed first for the final - unless MP2-565 is easy ;) to implement
@aspik , may I suggest that MP2-564 gets fixed first for the final - unless MP2-565 is easy ;) to implement
Hi, I am unable to authorize the Trakt connection: no way to click on authorize. So I've have gone (several times) to...
Replies
Views
Yes, I know, I realized it today morning (see my previous post). I'll remove the static default class and write the default values into the properties, like it is done in other settings. Then I can load it via SettignsManager in the WASAPI class. I'll do it tonight. Sorry for that and thanks for your attention!
Yes, I know, I realized it today morning (see my previous post). I'll remove the static default class and write the default...
I tried to reproduce this issue but could not yet. In mean time I have bought a new AVR which supports higher rates, so in...
Replies
Views
Added code to: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/tree/MP2-562_SinglePlaylist This creates a new media item action (info key, context menu) which allows to add only the single item to playlist. This action is available only for Image and Audio items (as they are using the "Add all" mode as default only). Looks like: New...
Added code to: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/tree/MP2-562_SinglePlaylist This creates a new media item action (info...
Hi. I don't use MP that often for music so I'm not very familiar with. But this sounds like a bug to me. It would be good if you...
Replies
Views
Hi. Indeed it seems to be fixed in TC #146: Could not find any wrong sorted episodes any more...
Hi. Indeed it seems to be fixed in TC #146: Could not find any wrong sorted episodes any more...
Very minor, but to mention it so it won't be forgotten: The list of episode number of combined videos is not sorted see "Episode...
Replies
Views
a I believe that @morpheus_xx is taking a look at all these commits and merges them to master. I need to check at home if 560 was merged. However, since this was brought up by @Lehmden, he might be the best person to comment. If there is, it should be separately ddressed in Jira. Again @Lehmden , can you please check TC#134 for...
a I believe that @morpheus_xx is taking a look at all these commits and merges them to master. I need to check at home if 560 was...
Hi. When You choose "Sort by Sorttitle" in Movies the order is not as expected, it is simply ignored and did not work. Similar to...
Replies
Views
@morpheus_xx done
@morpheus_xx done
MediaPortal.Plugins.SlimTv.Service.SlimTvService.GetProgramsGroup(IChannelGroup channelGroup, DateTime from, DateTime to, IList`1&...
Replies
Views
You could try deleting 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\TvDB\SeriesMatches.xml', I'm not sure if this might have some unintended consequences though.
You could try deleting 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\TvDB\SeriesMatches.xml', I'm not sure if this might have some...
Hi. Even after a dozen importer runs most of my pictures don't have any thumbnails. It looks as if pictures without exif...
Replies
Views
Confirmed with HD 4600 -> Great news :)
Confirmed with HD 4600 -> Great news :)
Hi. There is an issue with the font handling in Win 10 Theme. Did not noticed it before I migrate to Windows 10 so probably it is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom