Older releases (6 Viewers)

You could try deleting 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\TvDB\SeriesMatches.xml', I'm not sure if this might have some unintended consequences though.
You could try deleting 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\TvDB\SeriesMatches.xml', I'm not sure if this might have some...
Hi. Even after a dozen importer runs most of my pictures don't have any thumbnails. It looks as if pictures without exif...
Replies
Views
Just that this topic is not forgotten. We should really nail the root cause after release of MP2.1 and find a solution. As you know I implemented some rotating indicators (in future there might be also CD's etc.) and I wondered why those rotate like an egg. It looks horrorable. The reason is simply, that the cropped parts of the image...
Just that this topic is not forgotten. We should really nail the root cause after release of MP2.1 and find a solution. As you know...
There is a huge bug in skin engine, that makes skinning very hard and partly prevents a professional visual appearance. When adding...
Replies
Views
To spesial patch special test ;) I usualy report only bugs on the trunk. I am not a software ! I am a free(ware?) man !
To spesial patch special test ;) I usualy report only bugs on the trunk. I am not a software ! I am a free(ware?) man !
Hi, Very nice transitions between pictures. But I notice sometime the 1st transition does not complete and is replace by...
Replies
Views
Its working perfectly now with the folder structure in post number 23, but I had to force MP to re-import it by temporarily moving the folders out of my library, letting MP delete them from the DB, and then move them back in, then let MP add them automatically. Using the new MP2.2 "re-import" option did not work in this case. I now...
Its working perfectly now with the folder structure in post number 23, but I had to force MP to re-import it by temporarily moving...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description As first reported in this thread. I have the 2-disc version of "Das Boot", ripped and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have this with the latest MP2 Summer 2015 release of MP2 server as well. But only when closing/stopping the server. Everything works okay until, stopping the server, eventually it will stop - but is this known error? Attaching log.
Hello, I have this with the latest MP2 Summer 2015 release of MP2 server as well. But only when closing/stopping the server...
The service has started but the error log is full of these (one per second)
Replies
Views
So wie es aussieht konnte ich das Problem nun lösen. Man glaubt es kaum aber schuld war ein defektes Flachbandkabel welches die Verbindung von CI-Modul zur TV-Karte herstellt. Da ich schon so verzweifelt war, habe ich mit der Hardware rum gespielt und fest gestellt dass "Das Erste", "ZDF" etc. funktioniert wenn das CI-Modul keinem...
So wie es aussieht konnte ich das Problem nun lösen. Man glaubt es kaum aber schuld war ein defektes Flachbandkabel welches die...
Hallo zusammen, da meine Englisch kenntnisse etwas eingerostet sind schreibe ich den Thread auf Deutsch. Da das sonst zu lange...
Replies
Views
Perfect, thanks! Ready to merge...
Perfect, thanks! Ready to merge...
Thanks for taking the time to do a wiki. I started MP2 to try your guide, haven't touched MP2 in two weeks. This time it shows...
Replies
Views
@Lehmden just a followup: yesterday I extended the RadioRecordingsMDE to support "Video" as well, so the default configuration of recording media sources works already. What remains open is the support for channel logos, not sure if they don't appear because the logos don't exist yet in our repo, or if the internal handling prefers...
@Lehmden just a followup: yesterday I extended the RadioRecordingsMDE to support "Video" as well, so the default configuration of...
I have successfully recorded a few radio programs but they do not appear anywhere in the client for playing. They are present on...
Replies
Views
I added a sanity check for this and pushed changes. So invalid time issue should be fixed. (see also report http://onetrueerror.team-mediaportal.com:85/#/application/3/incident/2677/report/300801)
I added a sanity check for this and pushed changes. So invalid time issue should be fixed. (see also report...
Hi, I just reinstalled MP2 to have another go with it. Found shortly after installing I had two instances of the GUI dying and had...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dokan DE
Be my pleasure to be useful for you. I'll do it tomorrow.
Be my pleasure to be useful for you. I'll do it tomorrow.
http://dokan-dev.net/en Seems like the main domain for this "Server not found". Is that just a web issue that is temp or something...
Replies
Views
a I believe that @morpheus_xx is taking a look at all these commits and merges them to master. I need to check at home if 560 was merged. However, since this was brought up by @Lehmden, he might be the best person to comment. If there is, it should be separately ddressed in Jira. Again @Lehmden , can you please check TC#134 for...
a I believe that @morpheus_xx is taking a look at all these commits and merges them to master. I need to check at home if 560 was...
Hi. When You choose "Sort by Sorttitle" in Movies the order is not as expected, it is simply ignored and did not work. Similar to...
Replies
Views
It would be great if you then posted a comment in your bug thread. I will mark the thread as "fixed", assuming that the change has made (or will make) its way into the master.
It would be great if you then posted a comment in your bug thread. I will mark the thread as "fixed", assuming that the change has...
Hi, i've noticed, that MP2 crashed to desktop, if you try to play an audiofile after changing WASAPI exclusiv audio device...
Replies
Views
@Jay_UK can you please try this latest TC build: http://build.team-mediaportal.com:81/mediaportal/public-test/MediaPortal2/MediaPortal-2--MP2_Official_Wip21Pre2--5f711f28b0297472bb52557a8f064044c43c5712--153.7z? It contains a fix for window size changes on resume/HDMI disconnects. For me it now works correctly, the MP2-Client window...
@Jay_UK can you please try this latest TC build...
Hi there, I am starting to get back in to Mepo (thought I'd try MP2) :) I recently installed the "latest" release (Spring) but...
Replies
Views
That's good! Enjoy your system (y)
That's good! Enjoy your system (y)
Hello, loading from the Moviesection takes 1-2min with loading symbole. With MP2 Spring 16 Release it takes just 1sec. My...
Replies
Views
WinterRelease was released / tagged on 16th Feb. This fix is dated on 23rd Feb. ;) @Lehmden I strongly suggest you to use the latest dev-branch-builds if you continue testing MP2. BTW: @MP2testers We are always looking for test results of 'ready for testing' fixes in mantis :)
WinterRelease was released / tagged on 16th Feb. This fix is dated on 23rd Feb. ;) @Lehmden I strongly suggest you to use the...
Easy to reproduce : - Add a share containing a serie - Add a episode in a a directory of a serie - Reimport the share : the...
Replies
Views
I saw nothing helpful in them. Nor can I see why something is so wrong and yet 2 reboots later it is working correctly. Yet one reboot didn't do it. Hence the screen shot that was taken after the first reboot as a sort of proof. I'll swap the path tomorrow and see if I can reproduce the error.
I saw nothing helpful in them. Nor can I see why something is so wrong and yet 2 reboots later it is working correctly. Yet one...
Computer shut down in a power outage and this morning I get the above. Clues? Yani
Replies
Views
@morpheus_xx done
@morpheus_xx done
MediaPortal.Plugins.SlimTv.Service.SlimTvService.GetProgramsGroup(IChannelGroup channelGroup, DateTime from, DateTime to, IList`1&...
Replies
Views
Maybe you mean with "PowerScheduler" the "Forced" mode. Means PowerScheduler forces Windows to Standby. But this only is one of the PS modes. The other is to apply all settings to the Windows power settings. But this also is done by the PS plugin. If you disable the PS plugin completely the settings and events needed for MP2 server...
Maybe you mean with "PowerScheduler" the "Forced" mode. Means PowerScheduler forces Windows to Standby. But this only is one of...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description As first reported in this thread. I seem to have a bug where if I use the MP2 client...
Replies
Views
i need a day or 3..... Shoveling out from 15 inches of snow in a 24hr time period.
i need a day or 3..... Shoveling out from 15 inches of snow in a 24hr time period.
I finally got MP1 and the new LAV configured and movies playing extremely well. One of the movies I use to test it Top Gun This...
Replies
Views
Beide Probleme sind weg. Kann beim Bild auch keine Verschlechterung vom Bild feststellen. Welche Nachteile habe ich ohne RRC? Seit heute hab ich auch wieder das Focus Problem. Hab heute lediglich die Anordnung der Symbole wieder hergestellt. Denn die war ja wieder auf Default nach dem installieren des letzten Snapshots.
Beide Probleme sind weg. Kann beim Bild auch keine Verschlechterung vom Bild feststellen. Welche Nachteile habe ich ohne RRC...
Hallo, mir sind zwei neue Probleme bei mir aufgefallen. Diese liegen aber nicht am neuen Snapshot, da die Probleme vorher schon da...
Replies
Views
Yes, it seems to have fixed it! I did a quick test and the share are visible, thanks! Will import later when family sleeps...
Yes, it seems to have fixed it! I did a quick test and the share are visible, thanks! Will import later when family sleeps...
My Driver Bender(DB) shares do not show in MP2 so I can't import any media, normal shares on the same computer displays(Recordings...
Replies
Views
AW: General considerations about playlists and media browsing I'll set this thread to "fixed" because all bugs are fixed. Two items from the original message are remaining; I'll put them onto an internal todo list: - Sort playlists - Save playlist position and resume playlist
AW: General considerations about playlists and media browsing I'll set this thread to "fixed" because all bugs are fixed. Two...
Hi all, Hi Albert, First, bugs or not completed fonctions : - When adding videos from a search using "Add all to playlist...
Replies
Views
Problem is back...
Problem is back...
After resuming from standby the service monitor tray icon is no longer visible on my system. The server is working correctly though...
Replies
Views
I don't think that this is the cause, as it affects only MCE "previous" and "next" buttons, while "channel up/down" is mapped to "page up/down". But anyway, it's good that it is working now
I don't think that this is the cause, as it affects only MCE "previous" and "next" buttons, while "channel up/down" is mapped to...
Hi, I have a server/client install and a sepparate client install with MP2 Weekly Snapshot 2016-01-01. Also I have a MP 1.13.0...
Replies
Views
...found it.. server setting... I thought it was somewhere close to media sources configuration, but server setting is the right place to look at...
...found it.. server setting... I thought it was somewhere close to media sources configuration, but server setting is the right...
The first Context Window is not centerd: When using a network share it won't expand Also in the explanation Text - therer...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: AW: ISOResourceProvider Exception on some ISOs only I don't suggest to implement it that way - I only say it is possible. And - off course the ISO should only be shown twice if it supports both file systems. Currently, an ISO file also only shows up in the browse view if it is readable by the ISO reader (that's at least...
AW: Re: AW: ISOResourceProvider Exception on some ISOs only I don't suggest to implement it that way - I only say it is...
While I was testing the Import of Videos today, I had some problems with two DVD-ISOs. And only these two, all my other DVD-ISOs...
Replies
Views
Yes, after tuning it off, it is working fine.
Yes, after tuning it off, it is working fine.
@ge2301 @Developers Maybe i've found a navigation bug. Steps to reproduce: 1. Start MP2 / Music 2. Filter by album 3. Sort by...
Replies
Views
@JSchuricht , I have no explanation why the nfo settings file is incomplete on some of your systems. Did you maybe try weekly's in the past and then kept the settings when installing new versions? I understand that manually adding the missing lines cures your issue. In essence, I don't think that there is a fundamental problem with...
@JSchuricht , I have no explanation why the nfo settings file is incomplete on some of your systems. Did you maybe try weekly's in...
I am working on a system for my father which is win7 standalone with a bunch of individual hard drives and only movies on them. He...
Replies
Views
Fixed in dev branch :)
Fixed in dev branch :)
Have a small collection of Top Gear Episodes. On import, \\BNAS\Disk1\TV\All\Comedy\Top Gear\Series 11\01 - Cop Car.mkv is...
Replies
Views
But that doesn't remove the source of your problems - the faulty .nfo files. Cheers Blue Max
But that doesn't remove the source of your problems - the faulty .nfo files. Cheers Blue Max
Hello, there are still problems with the import from TV Series. (Movie import looks good) I added new Episodes from some TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom