1.2.x (11 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
Well amending the batch file hasn't worked too well. Now I can't go to standby via the Start Menu (I've quit MP, but when I try it just blanks the screen briefly). From the log, it seems to be triggering a wakeup sequence and running my batch file, even though it hasn't actually gone to standby, and it only got as far as Stopping the...
Well amending the batch file hasn't worked too well. Now I can't go to standby via the Start Menu (I've quit MP, but when I try it...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult x64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
@Muffler: as far as I'm aware, the patch should be compatible with MP 1.2.3 as well...
@Muffler: as far as I'm aware, the patch should be compatible with MP 1.2.3 as well...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 Windows Version: Win 7 x64 CPU Type: i3-530 1. TV Card: Terratec 1. TV Card Type: Cinergy C PCI HD...
Replies
Views
DragonQ, You can adjust the timeout (Channel tuning wait time) to be shorter...a few seconds if you wish...but dont make it too short otherwise working channels are aborted before being successfully tuned. Look in TV Server config the setting is in there. J. ps - It can be fustrasting when you power on the next time and it has to...
DragonQ, You can adjust the timeout (Channel tuning wait time) to be shorter...a few seconds if you wish...but dont make it too...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Yes please.
Yes please.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description After updating my 1.2.2Installation to 1.2.3 I get an Out of Memory Exception from my...
Replies
Views
Nothing new about that?
Nothing new about that?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I have reported this problem before, but never got a solution. It seems I am the only...
Replies
Views
I have been messing around with the newer last.fm API and I have some very basic code that I need testing. Could you please PM me an email address and I will send you something to try
I have been messing around with the newer last.fm API and I have some very basic code that I need testing. Could you please PM me...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Dual Core E2400 1.6Ghz...
Replies
Views
A danish thread on recordere.dk, where several users have similar issues can be found here (in danish): For tidlige undertekster p optagelser (DVB-T?) - recordere.dk forum - Side 1
A danish thread on recordere.dk, where several users have similar issues can be found here (in danish): For tidlige undertekster p...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II x2 240e 2.8 GHz...
Replies
Views
Yes :)
Yes :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 FINAL MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Amd Athlon 3500+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Cool, makes life a bit easier for me :) Not really. I've spent most of the time testing new versions of Sebastiii's patch, so haven't done much testing with the standard core.dll. I don't think I've seen the "repeat last 2 seconds" recently, but there's been a few odd glitches (i.e. a recording on BBC1 had a jump from a scene in...
Cool, makes life a bit easier for me :) Not really. I've spent most of the time testing new versions of Sebastiii's patch, so...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I should have said that you need to run MediaPortal configuration at least once before running the watchdog. Please don't reinstall automatically - give us a chance to respond first. It can save hours for both you and us. The default password is "MediaPortal" (case sensitive). Make sure you have set the other settings...
Sorry, I should have said that you need to run MediaPortal configuration at least once before running the watchdog. Please don't...
not sure if this is the place but please help i keep getting this error when trying to install mediaportal have tried everything...
Replies
Views
After testing on two machines, it seems to be a quirk with upgrading to 1.2.1 from previous versions, after a restart, the offset behavior vanishes. I however did get a video of the DX9 causing grief while playing back on a laptop, this is the times it happens: SD stream (Maximized) HD Stream (always) All other times, it...
After testing on two machines, it seems to be a quirk with upgrading to 1.2.1 from previous versions, after a restart, the offset...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 Windows Version: Windows Vista (32-bit) SP2 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 Q6600 (2.4GHz Quad) HDD...
Replies
Views
Mantis updated :)
Mantis updated :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hello and good morning! I am working since a couple of day to find out something about a...
Replies
Views
Guy's we think this is fixed now. Can you try the TSWriter version 6 from this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tswriter-deadlock-potential-fix.114898/ If you have problems then I would like to know. Thanks.
Guy's we think this is fixed now. Can you try the TSWriter version 6 from this thread...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Further to my previous live tv/epg issues, but possibly unrelated.. attached is a crash...
Replies
Views
look at this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/firedtv-standby.106229/#post-850006
look at this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/firedtv-standby.106229/#post-850006
MP client lost connection to TV service directly after wakeup from hibernate at 2011-09-25 14:04:14.419921 - see logs. The task...
Replies
Views
WMC thinks they are keyboard shortcuts and reacts, not the ehome remote control driver input, MP cannot do the translation the way Windows can :(
WMC thinks they are keyboard shortcuts and reacts, not the ehome remote control driver input, MP cannot do the translation the way...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Remote control receiver: Acer OVU430008/01 - photo Remote control: MCE RC6 - photo OS: Win...
Replies
Views
Phew, thanks for clearing that up guys. Sorry for the panic attack ;) I'll definitely look on the forum for recommended USB sticks before choosing one, to minimise the chance of any problems.
Phew, thanks for clearing that up guys. Sorry for the panic attack ;) I'll definitely look on the forum for recommended USB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 531 / 3 GHZ HDD: SATA 160 GB...
Replies
Views
Merged to 1.3.0alpha testing branch.
Merged to 1.3.0alpha testing branch.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Please see attached screenshots in 1080 and 576 resolution. Slider is not scaled to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. After turning my server/client to a client, and running for about a week using an hdhomerun dual as the main tuner, the problem has not re-occurred. It seems that heavy I/O to the secondary hard drive (on an old Pentium 4 computer with IDE drives) was what triggered the problem. Would this officially be a "no bug" then?
Hi guys. After turning my server/client to a client, and running for about a week using an hdhomerun dual as the main tuner, the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description hdtv .ts file or live tv occasionally slow to launch with accompanying high cpu and low...
Replies
Views
I can confirm it fixed also: Changed topic prefix to FIXED
I can confirm it fixed also: Changed topic prefix to FIXED
If I have only 7 channels in my EPG, the detailed listing for a particular channel is limited to 7 rows only. If I have 10 or more...
Replies
Views
Got same problem with DVD playback after upgrade to DSM 4.1. Filled support ticket yesterday, got email the next day (today): Applied this update - and viola - DVD stored in NAS Synology are watchable again! Checked the release notes for this release. This could be an issue for MP: So after short checking of MP code i found that it...
Got same problem with DVD playback after upgrade to DSM 4.1. Filled support ticket yesterday, got email the next day (today)...
Hi. I'm a MP 1.2.3 user for some time now, but haven't got a clue what happened to me recently. After updating my NAS. (Synology)...
Replies
Views
Hi, here are the answers for You: 1. This new logs where taken directly after I saw the sandclock. As discribed tvserver was hanging again. 2. In this case I opened MP Client (not on my MP Server), chose TV Program and got the attached screens. - Screehunter60 first and after chosing a different channel group Scrennhunter 61. Both...
Hi, here are the answers for You: 1. This new logs where taken directly after I saw the sandclock. As discribed tvserver was...
Hi there, in 1.3.0 alpha there is a problem in program view while switching from one channelgroup to another. If it tooks a...
Replies
Views
OK thank you for that, I'm not really qualified to know, so more than happy to go with the workaround for now and provide any logs/details if you need them. I'd best leave it to you experts now, If I can help in anyway let me know.
OK thank you for that, I'm not really qualified to know, so more than happy to go with the workaround for now and provide any...
Problem I have is that I can't get MP to restart again after closing it. I only use it to watch TV which it does perfectly and I'm...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No TV DE
Pinned it down a little more - it seems that it is the Radio EPG grabber on the DVB-S - If I point it to the EPG Background Audio and Freesat Info channels we get a lock up. Can someone confirm please?
Pinned it down a little more - it seems that it is the Radio EPG grabber on the DVB-S - If I point it to the EPG Background Audio...
Since 1.2 I have had no TV I've been reading the posts of similar problems in the hope someone could find a solution but to no...
Replies
Views
Hi, tested the latest & folder is now removed & import works well, nice work arion_p Regards Roy
Hi, tested the latest & folder is now removed & import works well, nice work arion_p Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description MP consistently crashes when I try to import a track from an old compilation CD. The CD...
Replies
Views
I have crashes too using Intel HD Graphic. With the latest driver from Intel - a few weeks old, it "only" happens approx 1 time pr. 24 hour. Before that it was within a few hours. My crashes are now only with MP running and the crashes are BSOD. Unfortunately I almost never get a dump file from the BSOD, last sentence on the screen is...
I have crashes too using Intel HD Graphic. With the latest driver from Intel - a few weeks old, it "only" happens approx 1 time pr...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal svn 1.1.8.28181 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Service Pack 1 CPU...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Not Recognising DVD DE
No Bug. More bad rips without correct IFO. I give you a tip: rip the main movie to MKV...
No Bug. More bad rips without correct IFO. I give you a tip: rip the main movie to MKV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When I try and play a DVD, MP just says there's no disc. I've tried it in both of my...
Replies
Views
Here's the output from a ubuntu (linux) v4l2-ctl --all Not sure it adds much info, since the functionality is pretty basic.
Here's the output from a ubuntu (linux) v4l2-ctl --all Not sure it adds much info, since the functionality is pretty basic.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Just downloaded and installed. Ran the TV Scanner, which detected 48 channels, and they...
Replies
Views
Thanks for reporting the solution. :)
Thanks for reporting the solution. :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova HD SVN Windows Version: Windows 7 64 Bit + SP1 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Having used XBMC some more it is clear its GUI is less of a strain on the system than MP 1.2.x (MP 1.3.x improves matters). Using 16bit will dissable AERO and its associated GPU acceleration and VSYNC (for good or bad). From my point of view I can't exactly match codecs between MP and XBMC; on the low powered system in MP LAV is...
Having used XBMC some more it is clear its GUI is less of a strain on the system than MP 1.2.x (MP 1.3.x improves matters). Using...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 CPU Type: Atom x2 HDD: SSD Memory: 2gb Video Card: Ati Radeon 3200 HD...
Replies
Views
Merged to 1.3.0Alpha_testing branch in https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/f4a35db547a211f3f76034f7ca2bbe7b19c46993
Merged to 1.3.0Alpha_testing branch in https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/f4a35db547a211f3f76034f7ca2bbe7b19c46993
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description When I scan "Search for transponder list"; for Thor 0.8W I don't get all transponders...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom