General (40 Viewers)

Hi, Waking the deads... I have a TBS DVB-T2 6281SE card (Windows 10/64). I live in Israel where T2 is broadcasting in multy PLP mode. Is this option updated in either MP1 or MP2?
Hi, Waking the deads... I have a TBS DVB-T2 6281SE card (Windows 10/64). I live in Israel where T2 is broadcasting in multy PLP...
Hello, dear friends. Who faced with the problem of scanning TV channels mode DVB-T2? Means channels transmitted in multi PLP, PLP...
Replies
Views
I've no idea if you're saying C4 HD works or not. But I've scanned in WMC and in MP2, and they both get C4 HD... and previewing/watching it's clearly HD vs the SD version. I've not got my fplug connected to my test machine tonight, but I'll do some tests tomorrow to confirm 100% by taking some info from the recordings (res/bitrate...
I've no idea if you're saying C4 HD works or not. But I've scanned in WMC and in MP2, and they both get C4 HD... and...
I know this has been covered before (particularly in this thread) but I cannot get a compete EPG population for all the free-to-air...
Replies
Views
Manny was not online for 3 years, so the chance for an answer is very low. Please upload log files as mentioned in the other thread you started.
Manny was not online for 3 years, so the chance for an answer is very low. Please upload log files as mentioned in the other thread...
I am new to MediaPortal and just installed the newest 2.2.3 on a Windows 10. The first few days were fine, we recorded TV and...
Replies
Views
THX - found it (actually a key I never use :)) - small issues when enteing the username you can't select "OK" via keyboard only. same goes for the password. The select graphic overlaps (the OK Button and Abbrechen - when you move teh mouse over them you will see)
THX - found it (actually a key I never use :)) - small issues when enteing the username you can't select "OK" via keyboard only...
MediaPortal 2.1 Pre Release! After a long time of waiting we proudly present the latest version of MediaPortal 2. See the release...
Replies
Views
Yeah, it work this tips ! now, i can test MP2 and MP1 lol. for information, if like me you don't want lost all your database you can copy the the TVE MP1 database to a new one : http://www.cfjoe.com/index.cfm/2011/4/6/Copying-a-database-in-MySQL-Workbench
Yeah, it work this tips ! now, i can test MP2 and MP1 lol. for information, if like me you don't want lost all your database you...
Hi, I am testing the latest MP2 Server with TVE3 support. I have the server up and running and the tuners and Everything is...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: AW: Re: Progress: MP 2 development status - 2010-11-15 No, the player volume is handled by the MP2 core system. But plugins can trigger volume changes and plugins can do system calls. So to implement the functionality you like, you first need to know what exactly you want. (When should the master volume be changed? Should...
AW: Re: AW: Re: Progress: MP 2 development status - 2010-11-15 No, the player volume is handled by the MP2 core system. But...
Hi all! This is the current MediaPortal 2 status report. We have done many things the last three weeks and a first alpha version...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Installation failing (1 Viewer) DE
Currently the installer does not remove any data in the program data folder. We are working on a new improved installation procedure and the option to clean the program data folder is in our backlog.
Currently the installer does not remove any data in the program data folder. We are working on a new improved installation...
Installation of MP2 is failing on Window 7 pro with the following error. MP2-Server failed to start. Verify you have sufficient...
Replies
Views
I haven't tried. There are other issues so I will leave it and go back to MediaPortal 1, while relying on others for playback of m3u playlists.
I haven't tried. There are other issues so I will leave it and go back to MediaPortal 1, while relying on others for playback of...
In previous versions of MP2, I experienced black screen during HEVC playback. Versions 2.3 and 2.3.1 appears to have addressed this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Discussion of Metadata Tags (1 Viewer) DE
This is already included, language are saved with MediaItems. And you can also filter by them. Unfortunately this is not done yet for subs
This is already included, language are saved with MediaItems. And you can also filter by them. Unfortunately this is not done yet...
The MP2 Wiki now holds an overview of the metadata tags that are already available or planned. This thread should hold all the...
Replies
Views
Installed! Thanks Guys!
Installed! Thanks Guys!
So i want to give mediaportal 2 a try but i have a failure during installation. Here is my log. What have a done wrong. Thanks des.
Replies
Views
Thx, great resource! (and all the best the power button didn't do anything when I pressed it...:whistle:) It is certainly usefull and I'll dig into it later, but actually I was referring to what MP2 is supposed to do with the button presses, so I was looking for a list of keyboard shortcuts to see which ones "match" between MCE and...
Thx, great resource! (and all the best the power button didn't do anything when I pressed it...:whistle:) It is certainly usefull...
I hope somebody has a few pointers as to what I could try, before I do a support request with Hauppaughe. For hardware details on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Projected release? DE
As a MS project Manager Said. 23.59 one the 31 of december is still this year when we asked if they would release the update the same year ....
As a MS project Manager Said. 23.59 one the 31 of december is still this year when we asked if they would release the update the...
So, any idea when the beta/stable build is projected for?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 Custom Installer (1 Viewer) DE
Just updated the wiki - thanks a lot, breese!
Just updated the wiki - thanks a lot, breese!
In an effort to test the new MP2, SQLite, and custom install. I wanted to install MP2 onto my Raid5 (F: ) because it is extramly...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IPTV from https m3u8 urls - Help (1 Viewer) DE
Let me know how you get on @AndreT . I spent quite a while on my IPTV setup with MP2 and it's a constant work in progress.
Let me know how you get on @AndreT . I spent quite a while on my IPTV setup with MP2 and it's a constant work in progress.
Hello MP Gurus out there. Not sure if this is a bug or my lack of understanding of Media portal. I'm trying to add https m3u8...
Replies
Views
Oh ok, cool, that explains that then.
Oh ok, cool, that explains that then.
Hi all Mediaportal user for years, considering now to move to MP2. I have all my media in a NAS, which is a Linux server sharing...
Replies
Views
Sorry, but what are you trying to achieve? Are you trying to setup your repository / project to use nuget packges, i.e. the Bass.NET dll? This I already have prepared in my own fork of your plugin, but I am planning to improve the plugin development a bit more. Especially the references to MP2 core projects/ binaries like...
Sorry, but what are you trying to achieve? Are you trying to setup your repository / project to use nuget packges, i.e. the...
Warning: This thread targets developers more than users. Keep this in mind when reading and maybe replying. There have been...
Replies
Views
I know you are all busy (with family and work as well as MP2), so please don't put replying to my questions as high priority, but I was wondering.... Seeing that you are releasing the client MP2 Alpha with support from the MP1.2.X TV Server, is the general plan to work on developing the front-end to work with the old back-end and...
I know you are all busy (with family and work as well as MP2), so please don't put replying to my questions as high priority, but I...
Hi Im just getting confused about MP1 and MP2, and wanted to share my thoughts. So we all are very exited about MP2 and have...
Replies
Views
Hi! I use MediaPortal when watching IPTV streams. Sometimes the stream jumps back 5/10 seconds and starts looping, playing the same part over and over again. This happens more often on some specific channels. TsWriter log says "bad signal", corrects time and stop the timeshift recording. From my point of view its clear that the...
Hi! I use MediaPortal when watching IPTV streams. Sometimes the stream jumps back 5/10 seconds and starts looping, playing the...
Hi! I use MediaPortal when watching IPTV streams. Sometimes the stream jumps back 5/10 seconds and starts looping, playing the...
Replies
Views
One thing I got to think of when setting up MP 1.1.0 in my network is that the best solution for stability and to avoid degeneration of the client over time would be to have a "locked down image" that loads each time you boot up, the only problem with this would be that it would have to import all the data dating back to the creating...
One thing I got to think of when setting up MP 1.1.0 in my network is that the best solution for stability and to avoid...
Hello MP2 team, As a plugin developer, I was wondering if MP2 will have any inbuilt support for sharing plugin configuration and...
Replies
Views
The fixes for nfo tmdb collection and the out of range errors will be included in MP 2.1.2 The merge issue is also resolved therefore I'll mark this thread as solved.
The fixes for nfo tmdb collection and the out of range errors will be included in MP 2.1.2 The merge issue is also resolved...
On Friday it was time for me to do a fresh installation on my HTPC and I wanted to upgrade to windows 10 anyway. So I decided to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Centon Inifini TV DE
If the problem was copy protection (wasn't confirmed), then WMC and SiliconDust's HDHomeRun application (for their own tuners) are the only options for the PC. DVR Service - Silicon Dust Protected channel requirements - Silicondust
If the problem was copy protection (wasn't confirmed), then WMC and SiliconDust's HDHomeRun application (for their own tuners) are...
@mm1352000 mm, this is breese and I am assisting RonD with his MP2 install and config. The card in his machine I do not know very...
Replies
Views
The filter was indeed added twice by accident. I fixed it and pushed a fix to WiP2.1.2, so it will be part of next release. Thanks for reporting this issue :)
The filter was indeed added twice by accident. I fixed it and pushed a fix to WiP2.1.2, so it will be part of next release. Thanks...
When I start Live TV the commands of my remote won't get recognized until I do a left/right click on my keyboard/touchpad. I use...
Replies
Views
thanks for the link Holzi, although it looks like the problems on that thread relate to MP 1.x.x . I dont have any problems running wmv on my current 1.3rc. The problem only exists within MP2 for me. That said I did have a problem with 1.3rc when I first set it up relating to my HDMI connection to my tv. In order for it to display...
thanks for the link Holzi, although it looks like the problems on that thread relate to MP 1.x.x . I dont have any problems running...
After opening Bing.com today and watching their background of the day I thought it would be a good idea to start creating a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 HD homerun DE
OK, just had enough time to try the new build this morning and the scan worked! So, I'm off and running... as soon as I get a good block of time I'll try to set up the channel mapping, the EPG, the DVR-type functions, then connect more clients. Thanks again, mm, this is looking promising!:cool:
OK, just had enough time to try the new build this morning and the scan worked! So, I'm off and running... as soon as I get a good...
I have HDHomeRun Prime and downloaded MP2 mainly cause of the PIP feature but when i dl it an ran it I found that I needed TVSlim...
Replies
Views
Many thanks for the reassurance BlueMax - all seems to be working fine now and most EPG data is back on the fresh installation.
Many thanks for the reassurance BlueMax - all seems to be working fine now and most EPG data is back on the fresh installation.
Hi All I recently, well 4 or 5 months ago, upgraded from MP1 to MP2 (2.1.3). I am grabbing EPG data from the tuners and all has...
Replies
Views
as discussed...
as discussed...
I have a client that is connected via HDMI to a Samsung 4K screen. When resuming from standby, MP2 is displayed very small...
Replies
Views
That solved my problem, thank you very much.
That solved my problem, thank you very much.
Scrolling through my tv series, I noticed an entry for something I have never downloaded. The entry is for “The Starry Night, The...
Replies
Views
there is another question, on the MP2 server application, there is 4 mp2 client. how do i delete them? i will uninsall them again and installed it again and send u the log for the server. i will give u the log later. i just send u the server.log . i cannot get the importer to run. i follow the wiki and it is still not working...
there is another question, on the MP2 server application, there is 4 mp2 client. how do i delete them? i will uninsall them again...
i am wondering how do i install MP2 plugin?
Replies
Views
The VirusTotal website is now only reporting 6 scanners marking it as malware. (5 if you remove the Microsoft entry)
The VirusTotal website is now only reporting 6 scanners marking it as malware. (5 if you remove the Microsoft entry)
I'm pretty sure it's a false positive: TrojanSpy:Win32/Skeeyah.A!rfn C:\Program Files (x86)\Team...
Replies
Views
I've been testing a few more disc images......only 2 fail to play so far. The only common theme is the fact they both have the number 2 in the title! Very strange. :confused: I've circa 310 blu-ray images on HDD and i'm not going to test all of them! I'll leave a piece of paper and pen out and when the rest of the family try and...
I've been testing a few more disc images......only 2 fail to play so far. The only common theme is the fact they both have the...
Looking to migrate from WMC and MyMovies -> MediaPortal2 :) My movie folder structure is as follows..... E: -> Blu-Ray -> A...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom