My TVSeries (41 Viewers)

i am using xbmc and my folder structure for the tv series look like this: series tv series 1 ...s01e01....avi . . ...s02e04....avi tv series 2 ...s01e01....avi . . ...s02e04....avi and so on it doesnt matter how your filenames are named, as long as they contain...
i am using xbmc and my folder structure for the tv series look like this: series tv series 1 ...s01e01....avi ...
Hello, I'm a long time mediaportal user (7+ years) but I'm thinking about getting a pi raspberry and using XBMC. However I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 "Insert DVD" option DE
No problem, i figured you had enough to work on. Just bumping it in case you get a chance :)
No problem, i figured you had enough to work on. Just bumping it in case you get a chance :)
Hi everyone, I have many TV Series and I frequently use this plugin which is very excellent (congratulations Inker, very good...
Replies
Views
how do you use the TVSeries FanArt download ? I didn't get how to use it... Thanks
how do you use the TVSeries FanArt download ? I didn't get how to use it... Thanks
Ahmm....hot off the developer machines :-) Hopefully this will make all the confusions people have about fanart dissapear :-)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 wtv files? DE
I created a new thread for the plugin, and moved the attachment to it. Here's the link: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/wtv-organizer-plugin-windows-7-media-center-files-94669/#post725255
I created a new thread for the plugin, and moved the attachment to it. Here's the link...
Does this import .wtv files? I just installed mediaportal and can't seem to import any of my old recorded tv shows, and well it...
Replies
Views
What's the correct format for a Special episode to be in for it to parse right? None of the specials I have are showing up in TVSeries, they're highlighted red in the parsing test. help? edit: think I just figured it out, think it needs S00Exx to import. worked in my case anyway.
What's the correct format for a Special episode to be in for it to parse right? None of the specials I have are showing up in...
Having received a few reports of the plugin not working in RC2 I began investigating today and sure enough it didn't show any of my...
Replies
Views
Backup Database Thanks, found it.
Backup Database Thanks, found it.
Thanks for this great plugin it works a treat! Not sure if this is the right place to be posting this or if i should put it in...
Replies
Views
I add... 7.58 or 7.68. Bewteen these versions is a "black hole"! :D Same problem by using MovingPicture and/or MP-TV Series configuration and MediPortal 1.6 with MediaInfo.dll 7.61. Both plugins configuration crashed by parsing some mkv files. The same files I tried open by the same MediaInfo GUI version (7.58, 7.61 and 7.68) and it...
I add... 7.58 or 7.68. Bewteen these versions is a "black hole"! :D Same problem by using MovingPicture and/or MP-TV Series...
HI, After a clean install of Win 8.1 RTM and mp 1.5.0 fresh installation i'm stuck at problem parsing media info for... the same...
Replies
Views
kkzoma: remember, most of these plugins are pulling info from third-party websites. And thetvdb.org has a tendency to go offline about one a month or so due to bandwidth overuse. Not the fault of Mediaportal, not the fault of the plugin coder. Give it 48 hours before getting mad at Mediaportal. =P
kkzoma: remember, most of these plugins are pulling info from third-party websites. And thetvdb.org has a tendency to go offline...
This was working a few days ago and now it's not. I am getting REALLY tired of things stopping working with media portal. I have...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
When I had a problem with MP Configuration.exe I learnt that after a reinstall from MPI installer, the setup for this great plugin can be seen. I ended up with a couple of instances in Add/remove programs, but it was a workaround working for me at that moment. (Now configuration is up and ok.) /Niclas
When I had a problem with MP Configuration.exe I learnt that after a reinstall from MPI installer, the setup for this great plugin...
After having felt kind-of-sick lately I'm finally starting to get better again and I should have more time in the near future, at...
Replies
Views
okay, thanks RoChess. Of course i do understand that you will not change the code only because one person want's you to do so. But i don't have a google account right now. That's why i am not able to add this one enhancement request. Creating such an account just for adding this one request is not worth it. Perhaps you can help me...
okay, thanks RoChess. Of course i do understand that you will not change the code only because one person want's you to do so. But...
I've searched the forums and found some related posts with some ideas on how to do this, but I've found those posts to leave a dead...
Replies
Views
Then you indeed forgot to select "DXVA2 (Native)" inside LAV video codec settings, which means the CPU has to decode everything. For High Definition material this means you need a super fast CPU, where with DXVA you can do it on a very weak CPU with a videocard that supports DXVA.
Then you indeed forgot to select "DXVA2 (Native)" inside LAV video codec settings, which means the CPU has to decode everything...
After upgrading MP to 1.2.3 and MPTV-Series to 3.3.0 my MP crashes a few seconds/minutes after startup. I'm using StreamedMP 1.6.3...
Replies
Views
I see. :thx:
I see. :thx:
Hi, I've noticed that TVDB now saves all series information in UTF-8. Does MyTvseries extracts the info as UTF-8? I ask because...
Replies
Views
Skins insert images with reference to location+filename, and dimensions (amongst many other options). MediaPortal skin engine will then automatically 'resize' the original artwork to fit said dimensions. Skin editors then have additional options at their disposal, such as retain aspect ratio on the resizing.
Skins insert images with reference to location+filename, and dimensions (amongst many other options). MediaPortal skin engine will...
As most of us who like to keep sports games already know, as it stands, MP is not friendly to Sports Fans as it is for Movies and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Failed to load XML DE
Re: AW: Failed to load XML You can get your own API key via: Online TV Database - An open directory of television shows for HTPC software
Re: AW: Failed to load XML You can get your own API key via: Online TV Database - An open directory of television shows for...
By Scanning for new series i cant receive metadata for it. The Failure is: Failed to load XML: ' ', hexidezimaler Wert 0x0B...
Replies
Views
Oh I see. So I go there first and run that, and then do the import? I thank you so much. There is so much to Mediaportal, which makes it nice and also a bit difficult, but once setup I would imagine it will work beautifully. Thanks RoChess!!!
Oh I see. So I go there first and run that, and then do the import? I thank you so much. There is so much to Mediaportal, which...
Everyone, I pointed the MyTV to my ripped TV shows and it showed up the one series that was in there, and I was able to get it...
Replies
Views
That I am already doing for TV-Shows, mainly german translations for existing EN entries. :) yap, thats the content I asked for a way to have local fanart used. :)
That I am already doing for TV-Shows, mainly german translations for existing EN entries. :) yap, thats the content I asked for a...
Hi, I have a few tv series (the 10th Kingdom, Mansfield Park and Jonathan Creek) that the auto grabber has retrived all the meta...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Is theTVDB DEAD ? DE
Explanation of tvdb.com problems: Online TV Database • View topic - Site outage today They are likely to be down for the next few days intermittently as they will have increased server load, because all the users are trying to update their databases at once due to the recent downtime.
Explanation of tvdb.com problems: Online TV Database • View topic - Site outage today They are likely to be down for the...
Checking it the last days and its completly dead. Couldnt find anything here apart from a post where it seemed to be down, but then...
Replies
Views
have you tried anime 2
have you tried anime 2
Hi I'm New to this. I just started using Media Portal and MP TV Series. I was curious if anyone knew how to organize their anime...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Background Fanart not downloaded (1 Viewer) DE
Try MePoTools At me work as a clean redundant entries and extra pictures. Perhaps it will be necessary several times to start cleaning. Start cleaning Extras, update, start again, and so long as the upgrade will not be a blank screen, then start the cleaning. Then again, you can start the update Extras, if empty the cleaning is...
Try MePoTools At me work as a clean redundant entries and extra pictures. Perhaps it will be necessary several times to start...
I have reinstalled my HTPC from ground. Everthing is working fine so far, but background fanarts in MPTV-Series are not downloaded...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately you can't get/set ratings from the API or number of votes for artwork. I think its a planned feature though. The Series/Season Banners/Posters are in the XML as highest rated first so hopefully fanart is as well, then I can set the highest rated fanart as the default like I do for the rest of the artwork.
Unfortunately you can't get/set ratings from the API or number of votes for artwork. I think its a planned feature though. The...
First - I will lead off with the lines about how much I love Media Portal, and am amazed at the level of quality this project is...
Replies
Views
eh, no option for that in 1.0.2 Installed DirectVobSub 2.39 to fix. Turned subs off in ffdshow>video>subtitles to avoid double subs. Now the subtitle menu is there.
eh, no option for that in 1.0.2 Installed DirectVobSub 2.39 to fix. Turned subs off in ffdshow>video>subtitles to avoid double...
When I press F9, usually there is an option that says "subtitles" when the file that's playing has subtitles. This works fine in...
Replies
Views
I never really found a good .xml for bluetwo wide (I even tried this one) so I decided to install Replicant and I am quite impressed with it.
I never really found a good .xml for bluetwo wide (I even tried this one) so I decided to install Replicant and I am quite...
Is there an upcoming version for the new mp 1.0RC1 of mytvseries? Because i've tested the latest release and doesn't work =\ thank you
Replies
Views
I use a utility/script called tvrenamer (first result in google). You'll still have to do something along the lines of \Bleach\Season 1, and I believe have it all in a folder named Anime. Once you do that though, running this app will connect to anidb.net and look up the episode title and rename the file, optionally leaving the...
I use a utility/script called tvrenamer (first result in google). You'll still have to do something along the lines of...
the online database has values for season, episode, and absolute episode. most of what i would use this plugin for is anime...
Replies
Views
I understood, then it is not necessary. Thank you.
I understood, then it is not necessary. Thank you.
Property shows the number of episodes in the series, season. But not those that have a local library and all. To be able to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No support for m4v? DE
Just wanna add that this works, since the OP didn't confirm it.
Just wanna add that this works, since the OP didn't confirm it.
Hi, i got some tv series converted for my ipod... is there a way to add them to tv series? its seems to ignore the files and...
Replies
Views
All are OK. r:\>sqlite3.exe VideoDatabaseV5.db3 SQLite version 3.8.5 2014-06-04 14:06:34 Enter ".help" for usage hints. sqlite> pragma integrity_check; ok sqlite> ^C r:\>sqlite3.exe movingpictures.db3 SQLite version 3.8.5 2014-06-04 14:06:34 Enter ".help" for usage hints. sqlite> pragma integrity_check; ok sqlite> ^C r:\>sqlite3.exe...
All are OK. r:\>sqlite3.exe VideoDatabaseV5.db3 SQLite version 3.8.5 2014-06-04 14:06:34 Enter ".help" for usage hints. sqlite>...
Hi I'm pretty sure my problem relates to corrupted tvseries database, 2x within this month. Attached logs. Are there any...
Replies
Views
Not trying to rush you, just wondering on a status update, i check in ever few days and haven't really seen anything on a new release. I appreciate all the help you have given JustusIV
Not trying to rush you, just wondering on a status update, i check in ever few days and haven't really seen anything on a new...
Hey guys, I have my tv shows downloads automated and i get the sample files in with the downloads. A few times in the past week or...
Replies
Views
Yes, That's exactly why I needed this method :-)
Yes, That's exactly why I needed this method :-)
Hi! I have to move my TV-series files to another network share. Is there an option to "tell" MP-TVseries that the files are now in...
Replies
Views
The entire, complete log directory in a zip file was already attached in the other thread. The snippet is displayed to arouse interest and show relevance. Version numbers are all within log files, which the developer knows. At any rate, the reason I created the other thread was because that error really isn't related to the one...
The entire, complete log directory in a zip file was already attached in the other thread. The snippet is displayed to arouse...
I've been having MP abort on me for several months and have started keeping the logs to try to figure out what's wrong...
Replies
Views
Changed it and all episodes are found correctly:D
Changed it and all episodes are found correctly:D
Hi, I'm getting this error and nothing will currently import (both automatic and manual). Maybe the website, who knows, appears to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom