MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (8 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
Jay_UK - I thought I had sorted out the audio synch problem with ffdshow by reverting to an earlier version but I am unconvinced - it appears to to return periodically. I have now updated to the latest ffdshow (3400) and the problem is definitely there but only every on live tv. Recorded tv is perfect. My get around is to use another...
Jay_UK - I thought I had sorted out the audio synch problem with ffdshow by reverting to an earlier version but I am unconvinced -...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 rc2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: xp - sp3 fully patched CPU Type: intel 651 HDD...
Replies
Views
Should be in RC1, but now RC2 is out I see no reason not to upgrade (there have been numerous stability fixes)
Should be in RC1, but now RC2 is out I see no reason not to upgrade (there have been numerous stability fixes)
I have had a problem with MP not working on resume since I started using MP (about 1.0) and the problem is still there. A while...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default, PurevisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 @ 3.16GHz HDD: WD, 2x2TB, 1TB & 600GB Memory: 4094MB Motherboard: Asus P5Q-EM Video Card: Sapphire Radeon 4870, 1024MB Video Card Driver: 10.3 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default, PurevisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default, PurevisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
My install was a new one also, after uninstalling 1.1.0 beta.
My install was a new one also, after uninstalling 1.1.0 beta.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Windows Version: win 7 When scheduling an advanced TV recording, there is...
Replies
Views
yeah I saw that. u could try and compile and copy over the tvplugin.pdb file, this will give us line numbers of the exception. can you try and pinpoint what goes on when it faults ? btw. this talk belongs in a new thread :) Feel free to create one. /gibman
yeah I saw that. u could try and compile and copy over the tvplugin.pdb file, this will give us line numbers of the exception...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 modified for more lines Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Phenom II...
Replies
Views
Well the problem being is I cannot tell it is a problem file until after it is created, I can upload for you, if you want, but the filesize will be rather big. I still have plenty in my recycle bin. I have used many different merit programs and codec finders, the tswritter is labeled as 'MediaPortal File Writer'. No sign of the...
Well the problem being is I cannot tell it is a problem file until after it is created, I can upload for you, if you want, but the...
I not only have remaining files, but I sometimes have files left behind that crash explorer... These leftover files can not be...
Replies
Views
Windows' DWM doesn't really support frame rate changes by an application without switching to the Desktop first. The problem is reproducible with MPC-HC and other media-players as well, when you change the refresh rate in the background. We have a really crazy workaround in MP1 at the moment to deal with this (open a transparent...
Windows' DWM doesn't really support frame rate changes by an application without switching to the Desktop first. The problem is...
Maybe not a bug, but more a question: On Windows 7 with Aero disabled, vertical synchronisation does not work and a lot of...
Replies
Views
EDIT: Wrong threac
EDIT: Wrong threac
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Face Windows Version: Win 7Home Premium 32 bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 4600 2.4GHz...
Replies
Views
My suspicions have been confirmed as CH4+1 just froze again. I immediately stopped it and tried to restart it and got the "No Signal" error. I then manually deleted all the TS files and it started fine.
My suspicions have been confirmed as CH4+1 just froze again. I immediately stopped it and tried to restart it and got the "No...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [confirm] HDTV stutter DE
AW: HDTV stutter My HDTV-issues are resolved by using the core.dll from Manfred in threat "Playing problems in RC1: TV, radio, AVI, DXVA".
AW: HDTV stutter My HDTV-issues are resolved by using the core.dll from Manfred in threat "Playing problems in RC1: TV, radio...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Win XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD BE-2350e HDD: 2x 2,5" WD...
Replies
Views
great!?! :( something else to fix when i get my new receiver. my current receiver cannot decode HD audio.
great!?! :( something else to fix when i get my new receiver. my current receiver cannot decode HD audio.
Installed a fresh: Win7 x64 Ati 4550 - driver 10.3 catalyst 10.4 MP RC2 SAF 5.0 using mkv file as tester: when ever i...
Replies
Views
Please make sure the disk tray is empty when you start MediaPortal.
Please make sure the disk tray is empty when you start MediaPortal.
Any a new cd/dvd is recognized only after I close and restart MP. I've been having this problem for a long time and I hoped this...
Replies
Views
Re: EVR Hiccups without frame drops Well if this is the case then this is a major NVIDIA bug under windows VISTA/7 cause this is not the case with windows XP.
Re: EVR Hiccups without frame drops Well if this is the case then this is a major NVIDIA bug under windows VISTA/7 cause this...
MediaPortal Version: 25153 svn MediaPortal Skin: blue3 Windows Version: windows 7 ultimate 64 CPU Type: intel E6300 wolfdale...
Replies
Views
You are right. I bought a Anysee E30 Combo USB receiver and the stuttering problem is dramatically reduced both in frequency and in strenght. There still are some occasional little pixelations on small parts of the picture, but no huge glitches or stuttering anymore, so this is a great improvement. Zapping to the HD channel (which...
You are right. I bought a Anysee E30 Combo USB receiver and the stuttering problem is dramatically reduced both in frequency and in...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueWide Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
I upgraded to RC4 (uninstall fresh install) setting this up, I still have this same issue.... I hve it on multiple machines. It seems worse now. no audio starts to play at all.
I upgraded to RC4 (uninstall fresh install) setting this up, I still have this same issue.... I hve it on multiple machines...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 rc1 MediaPortal Skin: Several Windows Version: win7 home premium 32 bit CPU Type: intel e8400 HDD...
Replies
Views
Sorry couldn't respond. Have been sick.... I sold the theatron and bought a Prodigy Hifi 7.1 Problems are solved.
Sorry couldn't respond. Have been sick.... I sold the theatron and bought a Prodigy Hifi 7.1 Problems are solved.
MediaPortal Version: SVN Revision:24975 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Prof. CPU Type: AMD AM2+ 4000...
Replies
Views
already fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting. Simone
Getting an error just opening up clean installed of 1.1 RC1. Looks like from error.log it is trying to connect to a SQLServer...
Replies
Views
This issue is not a bug, but very, very, very bad design, and fixing it means to write an new MyVideos plugin from scratch (not kidding!). That we will obviously not do for MP1 because it will take away too much time which we need for MP2, but maybe someone from the community will create a replacement for the myVideos plugin in MP1...
This issue is not a bug, but very, very, very bad design, and fixing it means to write an new MyVideos plugin from scratch (not...
My ION based PC is conected directly to NAS MyBookWorld II via 1 Gb Ethernet port. NAS containes my collection of movies...
Replies
Views
There is a lot of logging going on when using teletext subs. Try to set Log verbosity to Error just to make sure it's not the logging itself that cause the framedrops Edit: Ah - I should have read through the whole thread before answering.. My mistake.
There is a lot of logging going on when using teletext subs. Try to set Log verbosity to Error just to make sure it's not the...
Hi guys, First of all. Thanks for RC1 .It is working out really nice for me. I think however that i have found a bug. I...
Replies
Views
hi scyth, is ok for me ! no problem with DVD Moon & 20 leags under the sea ! but i have the cause of problem ! this mornig i have reinstalled MP and when playing DVD is VRM9 (EVR cheked) i check EVR - default codec MPC - no problem, i think is MS DTV DVD codec ! when i meet codec PDVD10 and FFdshow audio - bug ! many thanks !!!!!!
hi scyth, is ok for me ! no problem with DVD Moon & 20 leags under the sea ! but i have the cause of problem ! this mornig i...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Rc1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: windows 7 Integral CPU Type: Amd Sempron 2800+ s754...
Replies
Views
If I use MPTrayMod (MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - MpTrayMod) on 1.1 RC1 then MP gets focus correctly. If I use the version...
Replies
Views
Hm... just tried it again and jumped back into the timeshift buffer of a previous channel. Playback simply halted once the timeshift buffer of the previous channel reached the end. I would have expected to see the timeshift buffer of the next channel.
Hm... just tried it again and jumped back into the timeshift buffer of a previous channel. Playback simply halted once the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 rc 2 MediaPortal Skin: bluewide Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: HDD: 500GB sata Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
AW: Channel not mapped to card added to mantis with target RC3: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=2828
AW: Channel not mapped to card added to mantis with target RC3: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=2828
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 rev25080 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows7 64bit CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
I use windows media center, I don't have wintv because I bought my 950Q used and didn't get the disk. I have also used other software but I don't recall the names. I don't see how they wouldn't consider WMC as a competitor to Wintv. I don't think that is the issue. I am assuming windows media center works with hardware or software...
I use windows media center, I don't have wintv because I bought my 950Q used and didn't get the disk. I have also used other...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium x64 CPU Type: AMD HDD: 250G...
Replies
Views
Not at this time. See: 0002898: Recording conflict detection does not work with Hybrid cards - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Not at this time. See: 0002898: Recording conflict detection does not work with Hybrid cards - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: XP SP3 with all updates CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
I get my system, finally, stutter free with this custom directshowhelper at the right refresh rate 50 pfs on 50 HZ https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/607913-post79.html i want ask you guys to take a try with this. All goes very well, i just notice few framedrops using OSD , but they aren't visible during play no more stutter...
I get my system, finally, stutter free with this custom directshowhelper at the right refresh rate 50 pfs on 50 HZ...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64 CPU Type: AMD BE-2350e HDD: 2x...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Back home and I've done some testing. :D It doesn't look like I have the issue after all - I have set my start of week to Monday, restarted TVServer. When I schedule programs via "advanced recording/Record this time every week" the programs appear to be scheduled correctly (according to Scheduled Programs and the...
Hi there, Back home and I've done some testing. :D It doesn't look like I have the issue after all - I have set my start of...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 rc2 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: i3-530 HDD: Western Digital...
Replies
Views
Mark, You may be completely correct about the video card. My card is marginal for HD, but something else has changed because from the time I started using MediaPortal until 1.1 RC1 or so I never had a problem even with HD content. The shows I record are the same, but the MP behavior has changed over time. I can't pinpoint the...
Mark, You may be completely correct about the video card. My card is marginal for HD, but something else has changed because from...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
IIRC it is /DebugOptions, not --DebugOptions.
IIRC it is /DebugOptions, not --DebugOptions.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 - MULTISEAT - MS SQL MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: MCE 2005, latest updates CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem too.. I switched off the egp grabber in tvserver and I solved.
I have the same problem too.. I switched off the egp grabber in tvserver and I solved.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Win XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 250 HDD: 2 Samsungs...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom