Moving Pictures (65 Viewers)

Thanks for looking into this, I myself am happy to wait for stable v1.0, as it only happens to one movie. Thanks
Thanks for looking into this, I myself am happy to wait for stable v1.0, as it only happens to one movie. Thanks
nearly all my backdrops have some sort of virus any idea's?
Replies
Views
I assume you have a dbase update batch script on the clients right now via task scheduler, so you add this code to that batch file. You can also relaunch MediaPortal after script finishes the dbase update. This code only works in a pull environment (client obtains data from server), for a push one (server forces update onto...
I assume you have a dbase update batch script on the clients right now via task scheduler, so you add this code to that batch file...
Howdy all, I have my local media server set up with MP running on 3 clients plus the server itself. All machines are running...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Group series of movies together (1 Viewer) DE
It's looking like mid to late June. I think filtering will be done in another week or so, so after that it's just a matter of the remaining stuff we want in 0.8. Cleaning things up, maybe a few bug fixes then the release process. Of course keep in mind this is tentative and depends our the availability of member of our team to get...
It's looking like mid to late June. I think filtering will be done in another week or so, so after that it's just a matter of the...
Issue #229 Movie groups is already available at IMDB Movie Connection but I believe that Moving Pictures doesn't currently grab...
Replies
Views
Is there already any support for the Blue3 (4:3) theme in Moving Pictures 0.75? Till now i use the generic skin in MP Alpha, but that of course dosn't look fully integrated.
Is there already any support for the Blue3 (4:3) theme in Moving Pictures 0.75? Till now i use the generic skin in MP Alpha, but...
Hi all, i have do the Moving Picture stuff for Blue3wide, based on the xml´s from MediaStream and overworked for Blue3 Style...
Replies
Views
Ultraiso is not supported but deamontool and virtualCloneDrive yes :)
Ultraiso is not supported but deamontool and virtualCloneDrive yes :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.71.2953 Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 + updates CPU...
Replies
Views
Great, guess its time to close this thread.... :thx:
Great, guess its time to close this thread.... :thx:
This warning won't apply to many people but if you are planning on trying out the Windows 7 Beta with Mediaportal, Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IMDB+ issue DE
Glad it works again for you as well. It is a constant battle to keep up with IMDb.com changes, but until AI works, it is a never ending cat-and-mouse game. MediaPortal -- in debug mode (under General somewhere) Moving-Pictures -- in scraper-debug mode (shows little green bug icon inside scraper-script section) IMDb+ -- turn on...
Glad it works again for you as well. It is a constant battle to keep up with IMDb.com changes, but until AI works, it is a never...
I have two systems with the exact same installation: MP 1.12.0, Moving Pictures with IMDB+ both latest versions. I live in the...
Replies
Views
Best practice if you enjoy IMDb+ would be to be patient, as I will get to it. As for time consuming aspect, depends how u do it of course, there is a logical structure to them so you can do search+replace methods. I've attached the current one modified for all the "A ...", and "The ..." entries, and stripped out the foreign="..."...
Best practice if you enjoy IMDb+ would be to be patient, as I will get to it. As for time consuming aspect, depends how u do it...
Most of my movie is in alphabetical order but some dont and they jump alot. I have pick sorted byt title but it still jump alot...
Replies
Views
That dosn't do it for me? I just installed Media Portal 1.12, and newest version of Moving Pictures yesterday, and started everything from scrath. I made sure to set the importer for english, but still a lot of my movies where importet with danish titles. I just double checked, and everything is, as you say it should be. Unless there...
That dosn't do it for me? I just installed Media Portal 1.12, and newest version of Moving Pictures yesterday, and started...
Hello, I have this really annoying problem with Moving Pictures. I want the title of my movies to be in their original language...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Movie Intro (1 Viewer) DE
FAQ -> Intro movie -> Link to trailer website -> "Full HD 1080, High Definition Trailers" -> and you will find two related trailers with the sound track you want. "20th Century Fox Home Entertainment" = 33MB, 24sec, 1080p video, DD 5.1 audio "20th Century Fox Blu-Ray" = 12.1MB, 8sec, 1080p video, DD 5.1 audio Under other...
FAQ -> Intro movie -> Link to trailer website -> "Full HD 1080, High Definition Trailers" -> and you will find two related trailers...
I was having a play around with the custom movie intro on Moving Pictures, and having tried some of the excellent Cinema style...
Replies
Views
You can test the following: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp-tv-series-crashed-when-opening-configuration-mp1-6.123745/page-2#post-1055714
You can test the following...
After reading a post that it was possible to start the MovingPictures and MP-TVSeries plugins directly I got all excited, to...
Replies
Views
This is posted above as well but for those that dont want to mess with loading the new XML file, you can just download 0.6.2 which will also resolve this issue. More info here.
This is posted above as well but for those that dont want to mess with loading the new XML file, you can just download 0.6.2 which...
Please see the attached JPEG. I'm trying to import movie information on a new installation of MediaPortal and Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
Run procexp.exe and/or filemon.exe tools from SysInternals (now Microsoft) to see what handles are being placed on the drive being scanned. I think you will find you have some 3rd party misbehaving tool/plugin that is causing the memory usage. So search and destroy :) I remember one user who disabled MediaInfo inside...
Run procexp.exe and/or filemon.exe tools from SysInternals (now Microsoft) to see what handles are being placed on the drive being...
Note: I posted this before on the main thread a while back but I never got a response so I'm reposting in its own thread as it's a...
Replies
Views
It runs a lot better than normally... I don't know about the cpu load, because my CPU is powerfull enough. But when scrolling fast, by holding ex right arrow key. Lag is really close to 0. But of course Mediaportal do not run as smooth as ex. XBMC, thats a fact.. My HTPC also have a Geforce GT 9600 card.. Some months ago, i was using...
It runs a lot better than normally... I don't know about the cpu load, because my CPU is powerfull enough. But when scrolling fast...
Hi guys, Just got all my 500 or so movies into moving pictures but when I try to use it, it is painfully slow and scrolling through...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I'll try disabling my virus software before my next big import and see what happens. When its just 2 or 3 films its fine, I only get problems when its a lot of movies in one go.
Thanks, I'll try disabling my virus software before my next big import and see what happens. When its just 2 or 3 films its fine, I...
Hi all, just wondered if anyone is experiencing the same problems as me - I'm using the latest Moving Pictures beta. When I try to...
Replies
Views
darre, mattsk88, Thanks for the encouragement. Unfortunately, my screen is 1280x768, not 1280x720, so the aspect ratio is *not* the same. Based on my few experiments, the skin behaviour also doesn't appear to be uniformly stretching. IAC, I gave up. The lack of good skinning tools and the failure to use some standard descriptive...
darre, mattsk88, Thanks for the encouragement. Unfortunately, my screen is 1280x768, not 1280x720, so the aspect ratio is *not*...
Thought It might be worth starting a new thread for this. I have created a generic skin for moving pictures, which should work with...
Replies
Views
On my desktop I had used UNC paths, and on my HTPC I had mapped drives (though I'd meant to use UNC paths). I have changed them and it seems to be working properly now. Thanks RoChess!
On my desktop I had used UNC paths, and on my HTPC I had mapped drives (though I'd meant to use UNC paths). I have changed them and...
Moving Pictures isn't seeing new recorded videos for at least 24 hours or more. (i.e. they are not showing up in the import list)...
Replies
Views
the link to download media centre master is in the first post.
the link to download media centre master is in the first post.
There's an application called Media Center Master for Windows Media Center to Put the backdrop, cover art and movie info into your...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD Playback Issues DE
Have you tried the procedure that worked for me? In my case it was just one movie that was causing the same problems you have experienced. I bet that if you add just one DIR containing just one movie, the movie will play just fine.
Have you tried the procedure that worked for me? In my case it was just one movie that was causing the same problems you have...
Hi, After installation of Moving Pictures Beta 3 no videos can be played anymore. Mediaportal easily freezes after starting any...
Replies
Views
Yep that worked a treat and solved the problem thanks - great support Craig
Yep that worked a treat and solved the problem thanks - great support Craig
Guys, I am running MP 1.2.3.0 on Windows 7 - Sp1 - Moving Pictures (1.3.1:1350) My media is a stored on a NAS. When i add new...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Moving Pictures slow to list All Movies Solved my issue with poor moving pictures performance aswell, :thx: RoChess.
AW: Re: Moving Pictures slow to list All Movies Solved my issue with poor moving pictures performance aswell, :thx: RoChess.
Hi All, Had nothing but absolute JOY from moving pictures for a long time now. In the last few weeks, however, it takes a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Import from MyFilms? (1 Viewer) DE
@Dewey, thanks for the summary. Another stark reminder I also need to seriously update the wiki guides :whistle: They are kind of dated (still references v3.3.3) -- http://code.google.com/p/imdbplus/wiki/InstallPlugin#What_to_do_for_an_existing_collection Made another reminder in my Outlook calendar that when I help somebody with...
@Dewey, thanks for the summary. Another stark reminder I also need to seriously update the wiki guides :whistle: They are kind of...
Hi John! Will there be the possibility to import all my movies from myfilms into MovingPictures soon? Thanks for your work...
Replies
Views
Hi Got it working thank you for your help.:thx::thx::thx:
Hi Got it working thank you for your help.:thx::thx::thx:
Hi I hope you can help me, let me first explain what I want do do. I have been using Moving pictures to launch Arscoft...
Replies
Views
does it display the full description? eg: English. or does it show the abreviated version of "Eng" ? Because thats all I could get either of the Kodi options to display.
does it display the full description? eg: English. or does it show the abreviated version of "Eng" ? Because thats all I could...
I wanted to re-import my movie collection into MovingPictures. Unfortunately, genres are not imported at all. Before importing, I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 new version? DE
Just start locking these threads fforde...
Just start locking these threads fforde...
when can we expect a new version of this great plugin?
Replies
Views
If anyone needs help compiling, I would first refer to the Dev Environment Setup Guide. If you need further help you are welcome to jump into the IRC channel, but we are going to expect a certain level of technical proficiency. If you feel the guide needs to be updated, please feel free to port it to our new wiki and make changes as...
If anyone needs help compiling, I would first refer to the Dev Environment Setup Guide. If you need further help you are welcome to...
Sorry to post another thread about this subject again... But what is going on with v. 0.8.0!? It's great the work you're doing...
Replies
Views
FINALLY SORTED!! Turned out that the audio renderer setting in the DVD config settings was set to DirectSound. Flicked it over to MP audio renderer and it worked perfectly again. Looks like vob files which have dvd rip folder structures (video_ts etc) in moving pictures use the DVD settings rather than Video settings. :)
FINALLY SORTED!! Turned out that the audio renderer setting in the DVD config settings was set to DirectSound. Flicked it over to...
I'm running mp1.9 with latest version of Moving Pictures and have just started having the issue of dvd ripped movies having no...
Replies
Views
Yep, just deleted the Moving Pictures database and the import starting working correctly again, AVI and MKV files are recognised again. Thanks cln.
Yep, just deleted the Moving Pictures database and the import starting working correctly again, AVI and MKV files are recognised...
MediaPortal Version:1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Windows 7 64 bit CPU Type: Intel HDD: 3 TB Memory: 4 GB...
Replies
Views
Hi DJ Zany, this would need to be supported in MediaPortal first (see: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/patch-allow-skins-plugins-parameter-74143/). When this is done, it could then be implemented in the plugin so skin support for quick jumps into categories could be supported.
Hi DJ Zany, this would need to be supported in MediaPortal first (see...
I have just upgraded Moving Pictures, and getting to grips with the categories features. Awesome stuff, thanks! Question: Is...
Replies
Views
With MediaPortal v1.3.0Alpha close to release, be sure you adjust your assembly.cs file to contain the following: [assembly: CompatibleVersion("1.2.100.0", "1.1.6.27644")] So that your plugin is compatible.
With MediaPortal v1.3.0Alpha close to release, be sure you adjust your assembly.cs file to contain the following: [assembly...
Hi, There was a request in another forum for a way to delete old Fanart. I've created a small utility to achieve this. The...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom