Watch / Listen Media (17 Viewers)

Watch TV, DVDs, Videos, view Pictures, listen Music ect.

Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) (56 Viewers)

Problems with the TV-Server or MyTV frontend? Post them in here.

Listen Music (41 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks

watch/edit Videos (31 Viewers)

View Pictures (5 Viewers)

When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your post! Useful Wiki information: Known Issues Troubleshooting FAQ
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your...
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your...
Replies
Views
hi mm, thanks for your quick response! and sorry - was my fault. though i had to activate CI via the CAM menu; when i now remembered to do this via card | edit everything worked out quite fine! thanks again for the good work. will you patch be integrated into one of the next versions of MP? j!
hi mm, thanks for your quick response! and sorry - was my fault. though i had to activate CI via the CAM menu; when i now...
Hello, I have a unit which some strange behaviour: After each restart the TV stopps immediatly at the first time. Starting it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tswriter (2 Viewers) DE
Thank you, Owlsroost, Well, Christmas time with family is coming up so I´ll put this project on the shelf for the Holliday. Wish you a Merry Christmas! :)
Thank you, Owlsroost, Well, Christmas time with family is coming up so I´ll put this project on the shelf for the Holliday. Wish...
I have a TBS 5520SE USB stick and have just updated to MP 1.21 PRE and there by can not change channels on all my satellites. I...
Replies
Views
Fixed in 1.24 Pre release ...
Fixed in 1.24 Pre release ...
Hi, with MP 1.23 and DRR an issue with 23fps video came up: DRR could not find a matching profile and therefor kept my default...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 hdhomerun premium tv (2 Viewers) DE
Man, I really appreciate this thread. I've been wanting to pull the trigger on Premium TV but was afraid it wasn't going to work. It's a little slow tuning (at least on my box) but the demos look great! Thanks! BTW - Anyone have any ideas about how to get the guide data imported? I set up DVB grabbing but I really don't know what...
Man, I really appreciate this thread. I've been wanting to pull the trigger on Premium TV but was afraid it wasn't going to work...
Has anybody tried hdhomerun premium tv service? Can it be used through MP ie. (Watched, Recorded) Once recorded can it be edited...
Replies
Views
Hi, In the meanwhile everything is in working order again on my side and I wanted to give some feedback to close the thread gracefully. In 2014-2015 I did several MP updates, clean MP re-installs, OS (W7) updates, all to no avail - the problem remained In 2016 I switched to Windows 10 (normal upgrade, no fresh install) and upgraded...
Hi, In the meanwhile everything is in working order again on my side and I wanted to give some feedback to close the thread...
Since MP v1.6 I cannot play a 2nd video within one session of MP without getting an error. Use case: You produce the error by...
Replies
Views
Thank you for fixing one of the problems. (y) :) Unfortunately, as I am not a developer, I don't know what you mean in the quote above. I am guessing that you are addressing members of the development team? :confused: -- from CyberSimian in the UK
Thank you for fixing one of the problems. (y) :) Unfortunately, as I am not a developer, I don't know what you mean in the quote...
I reported issues with .wtv and .dvr-ms in 1.20 that still exist in 1.21 pre-release; as follows: 1) .dvr-ms and .ts files have...
Replies
Views
The comskip website includes a link to this MP Forum thread on comskip. There is also a comskip forum, where you will probably find those best able to answer your questions about how to use parameters for special cases, such as the ones you mention. This tuning guide explains in detail how to use a comskip.ini file to fine-tune...
The comskip website includes a link to this MP Forum thread on comskip. There is also a comskip forum, where you will probably find...
Hi I would like to make ComSkip and Comclean work automatically on Mediaportal (win7), but I cant find any guides to set it up...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks for paying intention on this. I have uploaded an example. In order to make the file size small the main title is removed which should not make any difference on the behaviour. 00007.m2ts is the file which is started first. This is the download link: Share-Online - dl/83EDUDJPQN8Q Also here attached a video demonstrating...
Hi, Thanks for paying intention on this. I have uploaded an example. In order to make the file size small the main title is...
Hi, since I have updated all my machines from 1.17 to 1.19 on some BluRays the LAV audio filter is not working and the audio is...
Replies
Views
(y)
(y)
Hi Is there a way to attach text files to video files? I just want to enter a description of the TV show that will appear when I...
Replies
Views
I haven't found any, yet.
I haven't found any, yet.
Hi all, I've been running 1.3.0 Alpha and now Beta (looking good). I've also added a blue-ray slot drive to my system and tried a...
Replies
Views
But I also have good news - I have solved the issue. I had tried to find an updated driver for the PCTV 290e USB tuner I have, but had no luck. I then contacted Hauppage support to see if they had a new driver for it. They eventually replied this morning suggesting to install their WinTV product, as it updates the drivers too. And...
But I also have good news - I have solved the issue. I had tried to find an updated driver for the PCTV 290e USB tuner I have, but...
Hi, My MP install has been flawless for ages, but has just started stuttering this last few days. I rebooted, but it made no...
Replies
Views
This afternoon on "BBC2 HD" there was a movie made in 2014 with several big-name stars, so I thought that there was a good chance that it would be broadcast with multichannel audio (where "multi" means "bigger than two"). I scheduled a manual recording for 30 minutes, starting well after the movie had already begun. Also, BBC2 does...
This afternoon on "BBC2 HD" there was a movie made in 2014 with several big-name stars, so I thought that there was a good chance...
If you display the info OSD for TV or video, you can see some icons that indicate various properties of the programme being played...
Replies
Views
@jeff2020 Are you having trouble getting the log files?
@jeff2020 Are you having trouble getting the log files?
Hi, I'm trying to configure TV Server to scan channels for a HDHomeRun Prime, Cox, cablecard with external tuner. The issue I am...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I've sorted these FCU Win 10 problems on my NUC that only has Win 10 drivers. With the help of a youtube video guide I altered the Intel HD graphics drivers .inf file to allow it to be installed on Win 8.1 (or 7 if you like). It now all works perfectly again :)
Hey guys, I've sorted these FCU Win 10 problems on my NUC that only has Win 10 drivers. With the help of a youtube video guide I...
Hi Not had cause to visit these forums for a while as I've had trouble free use. I've just upgraded my TV to a Samsung 4k model...
Replies
Views
LOL, I'm always right. :D /sarcasm In all seriousness I think it's possible you had multiple things going on there, which has made it tricky to pin down. Your security software changes may have been helpful too. Has this expert got any experience with TBS PC tuners? If not, with the greatest respect I would disregard their opinion...
LOL, I'm always right. :D /sarcasm In all seriousness I think it's possible you had multiple things going on there, which has made...
Hoping for some directions here! Have included logs....distortions apparent right from the start when viewing Live TV. Something...
Replies
Views
this thread pop-ups in my google search and I need some advice on how to solve the missing api-ms-win-ntuser-sysparams-l1-1-0.dll file on my win10. I found the file on the DLL Installer site and if I download the same file like the error said and install it again will fix the annoying problem?
this thread pop-ups in my google search and I need some advice on how to solve the missing api-ms-win-ntuser-sysparams-l1-1-0.dll...
MP version 1.18.0 Windows 10 32-bit MP has been working fine for a long time but without doing anything, today the HTPC can't play...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD resume doesn't work (2 Viewers) DE
Except if a dev fixes an old bug. ;) I can not reproduce it but it seems a real error. :( Please tag me if someone can reproduce it with step by step info.
Except if a dev fixes an old bug. ;) I can not reproduce it but it seems a real error. :( Please tag me if someone can reproduce...
Since 1.6 DVD resume doesn't work anymore, was working perfectly before. I was hoping that it was just a small issue solved in one...
Replies
Views
It actually has been a process of changing several things that all seemed to help a little to my current state, where I still have occasional glitches in the video stream but it doesn't happen nearly as often. 1) Disabled jumbo frames 2) Disabled QOS packet scheduling (Microsoft) 3) Upgraded to Argus 2.2.1 4) Forced RTSP for Live...
It actually has been a process of changing several things that all seemed to help a little to my current state, where I still have...
I am experiencing freezing on both live tv and recorded tv while viewing on clients. I have 2 clients right now. One is a Intel I3...
Replies
Views
...as per: Live and Recorded TV for your Windows/Mac/Ubuntu desktop, Raspberry Pi and NAS! MP (desktop client) has supported hardware playback acceleration (via DXVA) for years. In MP, transcoding is only done by plugins like MPExtended (to allow low-bandwidth streaming to other devices) - this is not a core part of TV Server...
...as per: Live and Recorded TV for your Windows/Mac/Ubuntu desktop, Raspberry Pi and NAS! MP (desktop client) has supported...
Hi, I was wondering whether the TV Server supports hardware accelerated encoding which combined with the changes coming in version...
Replies
Views
I have this issue with HDR as well. I suspect owlsroost is correct. If I enable HDR and watch a 23p HDR film in Netflix app, it works perfectly. If I watch normal TV at 50Hz with mediaportal it flicks every now and then. I only have an intel processor with UHD graphics. The performance monitor in task manager has it working at a out...
I have this issue with HDR as well. I suspect owlsroost is correct. If I enable HDR and watch a 23p HDR film in Netflix app, it...
Hello, I recently upgraded my setup so that my HTPC and projector can output 4K at 60hz with HDR. Windows x64 and my graphics card...
Replies
Views
I have changer the audio renderer from default to MP. I hope that that will get around the problem
I have changer the audio renderer from default to MP. I hope that that will get around the problem
All of a sudden MP has developed a problem with playback. Now when I click on a file it runs thru to the end in a second and - if a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Audio out of sync DE
Have now resolved the problem. I dled the beta version of MP1 and that seemed to help but not cure it. Then I dled the Klite Codec pack which said that the the current LAV filters were superseded by better alternatives. Combining those with the MP renderer solved the sync probs with all videos but a sync problem then surfaced with...
Have now resolved the problem. I dled the beta version of MP1 and that seemed to help but not cure it. Then I dled the Klite Codec...
Hi, I am having audio sync problems with a lot of my videos. The videos play fine using VLC. The audio gets disproportionately...
Replies
Views
Hi CyberSimian I have done a fair bit of testing off MP2. I had to abandon it because the user interface is a bit primitive in its functionality. Namely, the MP2 guide does not scroll perpetually; i.e. when you scroll up and reach BBC1 the scrolling stops. So, to get to the programmes immediately before BBC1, you have to scroll down...
Hi CyberSimian I have done a fair bit of testing off MP2. I had to abandon it because the user interface is a bit primitive in its...
Hi CyberSimian I am finding that, for some folders, I get duplicate records created in the file table, and consequently the movie...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Stuttering TV DE
OK, I'll try to offer some suggestions. I think the first thing I'd try is to go back to see whether DXVA native now works properly (now that you have only HDMI out from the card this may fix your earler problem). I have an Nvidia card and I found that this works best for me. If you are still seeing sync issues then select the...
OK, I'll try to offer some suggestions. I think the first thing I'd try is to go back to see whether DXVA native now works...
I guess I have to post this again as there has been no response to my earlier post. Don't know the correct protocol. TV is...
Replies
Views
my pleasure. hope it helped
my pleasure. hope it helped
Hm - have upgraded my HTPC to play 4k - unfortuntaly when I try to play a file from within MP it dies immediatly ... Regards Markus
Replies
Views
I am still on 1.22 but I had a thought that MediaPortal did not like starting up without a Audio Device available in Windows, even if you later turn on the TV (HDMI audio device becomes available) and play the TV content. So I plugged a set of headphones into the on-board soundcard and Windows enabled the soundcard, I launched MP...
I am still on 1.22 but I had a thought that MediaPortal did not like starting up without a Audio Device available in Windows, even...
Hello, I've been using the fantastic MediaPortal for a couple of years without issue. But I needed to reinstall Windows because...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I found by setting audio to AC3 passthru my problem was solved
Thanks. I found by setting audio to AC3 passthru my problem was solved
Hi I have been encoding DVDs using handbrake 1.2 with 5.1 audio which is confirmed as such by mediainfo But when I hit the info...
Replies
Views
Have a blank machine with only basis Setup of MP - trying to setup TV and ending with no Signal. The Signal itself is there (I have testet it with DVB Viewer). The last patch I got from MM (This Thread) does not help anymore :( The Elgato Driver Version is 1.12.0.65 (15.11.2011) - the old one (used in th thread before) kills MP...
Have a blank machine with only basis Setup of MP - trying to setup TV and ending with no Signal. The Signal itself is there (I have...
Have a blank machine with only basis Setup of MP - trying to setup TV and ending with no Signal. The Signal itself is there (I have...
Replies
Views
Hi MP has suddenly developed a problem where the tuner fails to initialise (I assume) as thus fails to record anything. A reboot corrects the problem so i have set powerscheduler to reboot and reinitialise the tuner an hour before it is set to record. Anyone with any clues what I have not set properly? Thanking you in advance.
Hi MP has suddenly developed a problem where the tuner fails to initialise (I assume) as thus fails to record anything. A reboot...
Hi MP has suddenly developed a problem where the tuner fails to initialise (I assume) as thus fails to record anything. A reboot...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/vodserver-watch-internet-streams-as-tv-channels.121732/ this might be what you are looking for.
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/vodserver-watch-internet-streams-as-tv-channels.121732/ this might be what you are...
Hi, I've been using MediaPortal for some time now without any problems, and I really enjoy it. But now I have a problem, that I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom