Moving Pictures (66 Viewers)

@Dewey, thanks for the summary. Another stark reminder I also need to seriously update the wiki guides :whistle: They are kind of dated (still references v3.3.3) -- http://code.google.com/p/imdbplus/wiki/InstallPlugin#What_to_do_for_an_existing_collection Made another reminder in my Outlook calendar that when I help somebody with...
@Dewey, thanks for the summary. Another stark reminder I also need to seriously update the wiki guides :whistle: They are kind of...
Hi John! Will there be the possibility to import all my movies from myfilms into MovingPictures soon? Thanks for your work...
Replies
Views
It's looking like mid to late June. I think filtering will be done in another week or so, so after that it's just a matter of the remaining stuff we want in 0.8. Cleaning things up, maybe a few bug fixes then the release process. Of course keep in mind this is tentative and depends our the availability of member of our team to get...
It's looking like mid to late June. I think filtering will be done in another week or so, so after that it's just a matter of the...
Issue #229 Movie groups is already available at IMDB Movie Connection but I believe that Moving Pictures doesn't currently grab...
Replies
Views
darre, mattsk88, Thanks for the encouragement. Unfortunately, my screen is 1280x768, not 1280x720, so the aspect ratio is *not* the same. Based on my few experiments, the skin behaviour also doesn't appear to be uniformly stretching. IAC, I gave up. The lack of good skinning tools and the failure to use some standard descriptive...
darre, mattsk88, Thanks for the encouragement. Unfortunately, my screen is 1280x768, not 1280x720, so the aspect ratio is *not*...
Thought It might be worth starting a new thread for this. I have created a generic skin for moving pictures, which should work with...
Replies
Views
That dosn't do it for me? I just installed Media Portal 1.12, and newest version of Moving Pictures yesterday, and started everything from scrath. I made sure to set the importer for english, but still a lot of my movies where importet with danish titles. I just double checked, and everything is, as you say it should be. Unless there...
That dosn't do it for me? I just installed Media Portal 1.12, and newest version of Moving Pictures yesterday, and started...
Hello, I have this really annoying problem with Moving Pictures. I want the title of my movies to be in their original language...
Replies
Views
that delay is something we can not fix, but the fix will account for the delay ;)
that delay is something we can not fix, but the fix will account for the delay ;)
Hoping for a little guidance on this. I'm using Virtual Clonedrive to mount ISO images (which then autoplay via PDVD7). When I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Queueing files DE
Hi fforde, I was adding movies to my collection that I burned on DVD's a while back. And I had a case where, when I open the MovPic Configuration, it would start looking for new files on my network shares, like: 'scanning local sources...", then "queing files..." and then this was where it stuck (as we know by now) but then at this...
Hi fforde, I was adding movies to my collection that I burned on DVD's a while back. And I had a case where, when I open the MovPic...
I'm using Moving Pictures 1.4 with MediaPortal 1.3 Alpha and have an issue with the Movie importer tab. There seems to always be...
Replies
Views
We would definitely like to use MPEI but we are waiting for it to be included with a stable version of MediaPortal. Because we currently support MediaPortal 1.0.2 (the last stable release) we can not yet go with MPEI as our exclusive installer. As soon as MediaPortal 1.1 Final is released we will switch to MPEI. EDIT: Just to be...
We would definitely like to use MPEI but we are waiting for it to be included with a stable version of MediaPortal. Because we...
Will there be a MPI installer for version 0.8? That would improve usability and help a lot of people over the edge to try it out, I...
Replies
Views
If anyone needs help compiling, I would first refer to the Dev Environment Setup Guide. If you need further help you are welcome to jump into the IRC channel, but we are going to expect a certain level of technical proficiency. If you feel the guide needs to be updated, please feel free to port it to our new wiki and make changes as...
If anyone needs help compiling, I would first refer to the Dev Environment Setup Guide. If you need further help you are welcome to...
Sorry to post another thread about this subject again... But what is going on with v. 0.8.0!? It's great the work you're doing...
Replies
Views
AW: Moving Pictures rebuilds movie list everytime i select all movies i for one can confirm an extreme increase in speed, very happy with this release, thanks a lot!
AW: Moving Pictures rebuilds movie list everytime i select all movies i for one can confirm an extreme increase in speed, very...
Hi Guys, New to media portal and have spent the last 5 days getting it all in order. I have about 2,500 movies in my...
Replies
Views
Anyone still interested in Synchronizing multiple clients should have a look at this new plugin!!
Anyone still interested in Synchronizing multiple clients should have a look at this new plugin!!
Moving Pictures is THE plug-in for MP! Great work. :D I know it has been discussed in many threads, I still dare to bring it up...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Movie Categories? DE
If you need any help I understand. I have a "paying job" too. If I can name this a payment...:D I don´t work with programming and this stuffs, but if you need something like tests or everything just tell me. I am an enthusiastic of this freeware and GNU things. Everibody working to help the community. And the professionalism that...
If you need any help I understand. I have a "paying job" too. If I can name this a payment...:D I don´t work with programming...
Hey, AWESOME Plug-in! I saw some other postings regarding keeping the "kids" videos separate from the "others." Is this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD iso mount Fail DE
Good :)
Good :)
In Moving Picture i click on play the dvd iso(8GB) mountent but the iso ejectetd in just moment.... It happens nothing!? BlueRay...
Replies
Views
I'll close up this thread as no one hasn't yet got hurt :) Please sent a PM if you think it is not a good way to handle this (just a reminder PMs have delete button :P).
I'll close up this thread as no one hasn't yet got hurt :) Please sent a PM if you think it is not a good way to handle this (just...
We have been being told since June it was almost done. will be out soon etc. When is the new udpate coming? Seriously why drag...
Replies
Views
Yeah you can delete those old ones, as I do it on occasion myself and it has no impact. That is one of the things on my ToDo list for the plugin to delete all the old scraper-script entries except perhaps for the previous one, so at all times there would only be two IMDb+ scripts (current and previous as a backup). There is no limit...
Yeah you can delete those old ones, as I do it on occasion myself and it has no impact. That is one of the things on my ToDo list...
Hello, After a couple of years without changing the release, MovingPictures is suddenly very slow at retreiving movies details. I...
Replies
Views
I already did. That issue could be merged with Issue 212: Support downloading and selection of multiple backdrops
I already did. That issue could be merged with Issue 212: Support downloading and selection of multiple backdrops
Hey, i wanna to know if it's planned to make it possible to appove "Not regornized" movies from the GUI, instead of having to open...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Scraper filmkatalogus [HU] (1 Viewer) DE
Hi there, My filmkatalogus scrapper is not working anymore. Anyone else having the same problem? Mediaportal 1.3 MovingPictures 1.5.1.1487
Hi there, My filmkatalogus scrapper is not working anymore. Anyone else having the same problem? Mediaportal 1.3 MovingPictures...
Hungarian scraper, the imdb id is searched by google so this can produce some errors, all other information is filled from site...
Replies
Views
@Recma, found problem. First off you changed the XML syntax, and moved value attribute to a different position, which causes the RegExp to fail and consider the file corrupt with default values being used. I'm not using an XML processor to read the file, but a raw solution, so to prevent failure/crashes I have to sanitize the input...
@Recma, found problem. First off you changed the XML syntax, and moved value attribute to a different position, which causes the...
Hello, I'm french and I use Moving pictures since many times now. It was configured to work with the french media-passion database...
Replies
Views
Ah, the "MyMusicVideos" plugin is really nice to know! I don't need it by myself (my two music videos do not need to be administrated), but I understood that some users need something like that. Concerning BBC dokus - it gets more complicated when they are translated to German and aired differently to the original versions. The...
Ah, the "MyMusicVideos" plugin is really nice to know! I don't need it by myself (my two music videos do not need to be...
I have seen a few times around here people mentioning issues with loading a TV Series into Moving Pictures, or maybe a Music DVD. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 sort by Date DE
oh, okay! Thank You!
oh, okay! Thank You!
wouldnt work for me correctly. I want to sort my Movies like in Video-Menu. If i click there "sort by date", the newest Movie ist...
Replies
Views
As a C# programmer myself, these are some things I think are worth considering: 0) Allow the user to elect which database to use (SQL Server, MySql, or SQLite) - installed default would SQLite, and user would have to acquire/install the desired database software if he doesn't want to use the default. 1) Allow the user top specify...
As a C# programmer myself, these are some things I think are worth considering: 0) Allow the user to elect which database to use...
Hi! Several issues with moving pictures have been bothering me for too long now. Primarily because I run a centralized sqllite...
Replies
Views
Yes.
Yes.
Is it just me or is the plugin not removing movies fra the DB, when i delete them from my harddisk any more.. or if i change the...
Replies
Views
OK, managed to give it a test and there is indeed an easier way to fix it than editing the database directly. Those two files were not on the ignore list, but were listed in the movie list as if they had been imported, although they did not appear in the list in the GUI in MediaPortal. Clicking the "remove and ignore files" (or...
OK, managed to give it a test and there is indeed an easier way to fix it than editing the database directly. Those two files were...
When scrolling down the list of films in MovingPictures, when I come to a particular film it will freeze for a few seconds then MP...
Replies
Views
and that is just the first public alpha. Imagine how long it will take for it to reach some sort of stable-state where it can actually be used on a daily basis...
and that is just the first public alpha. Imagine how long it will take for it to reach some sort of stable-state where it can...
This is by far the best movie plugin for mediaportal but it does have it's issues atm. I'll point out the issues I'm having atm...
Replies
Views
@ Zag: We do, in norway we use æÆ øØ åÅ. Can't login or access anything in moviexml right now tho.
@ Zag: We do, in norway we use æÆ øØ åÅ. Can't login or access anything in moviexml right now tho.
The title says it all. I was about to fill in some new movies to movie-xml, but I cant find the ID from IMDB that I have to fill...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Movie Intro DE
FAQ -> Intro movie -> Link to trailer website -> "Full HD 1080, High Definition Trailers" -> and you will find two related trailers with the sound track you want. "20th Century Fox Home Entertainment" = 33MB, 24sec, 1080p video, DD 5.1 audio "20th Century Fox Blu-Ray" = 12.1MB, 8sec, 1080p video, DD 5.1 audio Under other...
FAQ -> Intro movie -> Link to trailer website -> "Full HD 1080, High Definition Trailers" -> and you will find two related trailers...
I was having a play around with the custom movie intro on Moving Pictures, and having tried some of the excellent Cinema style...
Replies
Views
I also suspected MediaInfo which is why just created an empty file, remember? I still got the MediaScanner errors. Another clue to that this is no MediaInfo scanner issue is that the import works if I disable the IMDb scraper. I've done the test on two computers, one with the MediaInfo application installed and one without. I...
I also suspected MediaInfo which is why just created an empty file, remember? I still got the MediaScanner errors. Another clue to...
Hi all, So this is the first problem I have had with moving pictures in the last 4 years of using MP. Basically, I did a fresh...
Replies
Views
I see. You are probably looking for the following tags on the filmstrip section of the facade: <frame>video_filmstrip_frame.png</frame> <frameFocus>video_filmstrip_frame.png</frameFocus> You will want to make sure those to images exist, and then modify them to look how you like when no cover is selected. Sorry...
I see. You are probably looking for the following tags on the filmstrip section of the facade...
Hi there, I got a feeling, that this is something that's already possible, but i haven't been able to find the answer. So: Is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 trakt & follw.it DE
I added some more checking for duration, will now also get the online field as defined from your scraper. Thats about all we can do now with this :) The only other issue as far as im aware is the issue where isos dont get marked as watched in movingpics if not stopped manually near end, again that is something that needs to be...
I added some more checking for duration, will now also get the online field as defined from your scraper. Thats about all we can do...
Hi When scroblling the 'now watching' data to trakt and the follw.it sites, everything appears to work correctly apart from DVD...
Replies
Views
I discovered that the sizing seems to have an impact on that too - I guess some sizes just are not available to some languages o_O Anyhow - I got there in the end! Thanks for the assist guys :D
I discovered that the sizing seems to have an impact on that too - I guess some sizes just are not available to some languages o_O...
If I enter Moving Pictures and just press down in the list until I hit page 3, it takes about 20 seconds for the info and artwork...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I installed it last night, and it works works great! Sasha
Thanks, I installed it last night, and it works works great! Sasha
I am using Moving Pictures 1.5.0 on MediaPortal 1.3.0 RC, and generally getting good results, except when it comes to internal...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom