MPExtended (20 Viewers)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
MP1 MP2 WebMP Skin: Simplicity (1 Viewer) DE
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mpextended-webmp-by-ajs-hard-way.139992/post-1274865
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mpextended-webmp-by-ajs-hard-way.139992/post-1274865
Here it is, my entry for the WebMP Skinning Contest Simplicity I thought this might be fun and it was. It was a lot harder than...
Replies
Views
Links to the current version of the my MPExtended and WebMP in the first message, I will lay out the skin there too. [Help Me!] MPExtended & WebMP by ajs - Hard way
Links to the current version of the my MPExtended and WebMP in the first message, I will lay out the skin there too. [Help Me!]...
My second contribution to the WebMP skinning contest is this skin based on Bootstrap. It still looks pretty basic, but believe me...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WebMP Skin: BlueShift v4 (1 Viewer) DE
Skin file download is in the attachment Place the folder in the Skin directory and restart IIS/WebMediaPortal service. Old skin...
Replies
Views
Actually, it seems to work for old episodes, but "Latest Episodes" is all blank
Actually, it seems to work for old episodes, but "Latest Episodes" is all blank
MediaCabinet Use the latest skin version (0.6beta.2) for compatibility with MPExtended and WMP 0.6beta! Please let me know if...
Replies
Views
You do not need to uninstall. Just stop the WebMediaPortal service and then set <Skin>default</Skin> in WebMediaPortal.xml under C:\Users\All Users\MPExtended and then start the service again. Im getting 500's on jQui at the moment.
You do not need to uninstall. Just stop the WebMediaPortal service and then set <Skin>default</Skin> in WebMediaPortal.xml under...
jQui: A Themeable Skin for WebMediaPortal Video of WebMP and jQui - Click the "HD" logo to watch this video in HD on Vimeo...
Replies
Views
Updated...
Updated...
My vision of MPExtended, WebMP, Bootstrap skin, with the corrected errors that I found, improvements which in my opinion are...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Info] MPExtended 0.6 Beta Release (1 Viewer) DE
I add this patch to my branch ...
I add this patch to my branch ...
MPExtended Service 0.6.0 Beta MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world. The...
Replies
Views
Thank you, but it doesn't work for me. If I replace the ffmpeg.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\MPExtended\Service\Streaming with a new 32bit build, I need to remove the -coder rle option, otherwise transcoding doesn't work. But h264_qsv still doesn't work at all. But as said it even doesn't work as standalone (called ffmpeg from command...
Thank you, but it doesn't work for me. If I replace the ffmpeg.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\MPExtended\Service\Streaming with a...
Hi, I like to share some info regards tuning of the MExtended. The profiles are stored in...
Replies
Views
Just look at the logs. The documentation (WebMP IIS Edition) doesn't instruct me to set some rights (which ones?). 2014-01-27 21:17:38.27300 [(1)] ERROR: EnvironmentChecks: Error while setting permissions System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Es wurde versucht, einen nicht autorisierten Vorgang auszuführen. bei...
Just look at the logs. The documentation (WebMP IIS Edition) doesn't instruct me to set some rights (which ones?). 2014-01-27...
Just look at the logs. The documentation (WebMP IIS Edition) doesn't instruct me to set some rights (which ones?). 2014-01-27...
Replies
Views
Hi, I changed the port number in "C:\Program Files\MPExtended\WebMediaPortal\DefaultConfig\WebMediaPortalHosting.xml" and restarted my HTPC, but the web page was still available on 8080 and not my selected port. MPExtended v0.4.3 MPExtended-WebMediaPortal v0.4.3
Hi, I changed the port number in "C:\Program Files\MPExtended\WebMediaPortal\DefaultConfig\WebMediaPortalHosting.xml" and...
First of all, congratulations to this awesome application you guys have created here! Everyone can see how much planing and...
Replies
Views
WebMediaPortal 0.5 has been released!
WebMediaPortal 0.5 has been released!
MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.4.3 MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world...
Replies
Views
MPExtended Service 0.5 has been released!
MPExtended Service 0.5 has been released!
MPExtended Service 0.4.3 MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world. The...
Replies
Views
The Direct Download link does not work; how do I download the latest version ? Thanks!
The Direct Download link does not work; how do I download the latest version ? Thanks!
MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/plugin-mp2extended.132322/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/plugin-mp2extended.132322/
MPExtended Service 0.5.4 MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world. The...
Replies
Views
solved by starting a "cmd" as Administrator and starting the msi installation
solved by starting a "cmd" as Administrator and starting the msi installation
Hello, i have set up my dedicated TV Server on a fresh Win7 Prof. installation. While trying to install the mpextended plugin...
Replies
Views
Works great now on 0.4.2!!!! stream stops automatically on channel change and starts the new stream :)
Works great now on 0.4.2!!!! stream stops automatically on channel change and starts the new stream :)
With MPWebStream I was able to change to one stream to another, and MPWebStream stopped automatically the previous stream to start...
Replies
Views
I'll have a look into my system logs with the flash player stopping to play, but this may well cause the flash player stopping, as I did not intend the WHS as a multimedia server at first, there's only a Celeron G530 CPU. But that should be no problem to exchange it with a more powerful CPU.
I'll have a look into my system logs with the flash player stopping to play, but this may well cause the flash player stopping, as...
Hello, I have a singleseat Computer with TVServer and Mediaportal installed. I installed MPExtended Services , IIS (I tested...
Replies
Views
:D Thanks for showing some love *gg youre funny :)
:D Thanks for showing some love *gg youre funny :)
Hello, I wanted to install MPExtended, but I can't cause of the error that I have no .Net 4.0, but I have the version 4.5. Is...
Replies
Views
Just look at the log. Current MP-TV series has been installed (first/vanilla installation). 2014-01-27 19:08:32.64000 [(23)] ERROR: Unhandled exception in service (SOAP interface) MPExtended.Libraries.SQLitePlugin.QueryException: Failed to execute query Query: SELECT e.CompositeID, e.EpisodeIndex, e.SeriesID, e.SeasonIndex...
Just look at the log. Current MP-TV series has been installed (first/vanilla installation). 2014-01-27 19:08:32.64000 [(23)]...
Just look at the log. Current MP-TV series has been installed (first/vanilla installation). 2014-01-27 19:08:32.64000 [(23)]...
Replies
Views
That's probably Waterfox-related then, because in Firefox Ctrl+F5 definitely works. Anyway, it works, so problem solved :)
That's probably Waterfox-related then, because in Firefox Ctrl+F5 definitely works. Anyway, it works, so problem solved :)
I've just set up a new install of Mediaportal 1.3 with the Moving Pictures plugin, TV series plugin, MPExtended and WebMediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. I thought it is working now. Have the same problems again. :( Is there nobody who can help us?
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. I thought it is working now. Have the same problems again. :( Is there nobody who can help us?
UPDATE 22.03.2013 ========= The App finally is availlable for Windows Phone 8...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Help Me!] WHS2011 DE
Guys, i actually do have the same problem. I also use WHS2011 with built in IIS 7.5. I did all the prerequisites but end up with a empty home screen as described before. If i manually enter the adress of tvguide i end up with this error:
Guys, i actually do have the same problem. I also use WHS2011 with built in IIS 7.5. I did all the prerequisites but end up with a...
Hi, befor i begin, i shod say i am sorry my english is very bad. So i instalt mpExtended service and WebMp on an WHS2011...
Replies
Views
In the MPExtended configuration program. You can't do it from the webinterface anymore.
In the MPExtended configuration program. You can't do it from the webinterface anymore.
On settings page you can't add users or change password. I don't see any xml file on All Users / MPExtended folder to change it...
Replies
Views
thank @morpheus_xx i asked in case, because was related to MP2.
thank @morpheus_xx i asked in case, because was related to MP2.
Hi, the latest release on github is 0.54 from Jul 14, 2013 (MPExtended/MPExtended) MPTvScheduler has released a beta 11 on Sep...
Replies
Views
Sounds like a good plan to me!
Sounds like a good plan to me!
Hi there, I have never really looked into MPExtended before but have just ascertained that I would need it to try out MP2 with my...
Replies
Views
Hi there I have created this thread to gather the best configuration for FFMPEG. When I say "best", I mean the configuration with no shuttering, god quality and that works over 3G and WiFi. If you have multiple configurations ex. one for 3G and one for WiFi, please list them both :) Best regards
Hi there I have created this thread to gather the best configuration for FFMPEG. When I say "best", I mean the configuration with...
Hi there I have created this thread to gather the best configuration for FFMPEG. When I say "best", I mean the configuration with...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Down to the last 24-48 hours before the winner is announced.... hurry up and let us know what you think, if you have not voted already!
Down to the last 24-48 hours before the winner is announced.... hurry up and let us know what you think, if you have not voted already!
Official judging has begun for the WebSkin contest, but we would like to hear what you have to say. These votes and the results...
Replies
Views
AWESOME! Glad you got it safe and sound! Other prizes will be shipped out to everyone next week, if I believe I have all the contestants addresses. if I am missing one I will PM you! Thanks everyone!! Here is a pic of the regular (non customized T-Shirts) the custom ones had to be redone and that is what I am waiting on now b4 I...
AWESOME! Glad you got it safe and sound! Other prizes will be shipped out to everyone next week, if I believe I have all the...
WebSkin 2013 Contest Status: Entries: 10 @hutstein, @MrEMan, @Dragy, @regurge, @hafblade, @ThaClown, @Kelsey Armstrong, @Robke22...
Replies
Views
OK, some good news, I have got some of it to work... I created a new website in IIS and assigned port 81 to it, as my default website has port 80 already. I pointed the website to the install folder c:\program files\...\www and ensured asp.net was set to 4.03xxxx This got me all the pretty css graphics. The next thing was I had...
OK, some good news, I have got some of it to work... I created a new website in IIS and assigned port 81 to it, as my default...
HI I am wondering if I can do this in my setup I have. IIS on WHS V1 installed on Server 1 TV Server installed on Server 2 MP...
Replies
Views
No, the problem is the authentication your network drive. MPExtended needs to authenticated with the server to access the network drive. You need to configure those credentials in the MPExtended Configuration itself, here.
No, the problem is the authentication your network drive. MPExtended needs to authenticated with the server to access the network...
Hi all: Installed everything according to the instructions. I can access to my media but so far I can't get anything to play...
Replies
Views
Check box option for each tab in WebMP would be a great start: -Enable/Disable Music Tab -Enable/Disable Movies Tab -Enable/Disable TV-Shows Tab -Enable/Disable TV Guide Tab -Enable/Disable Recordings Tab -Enable/Disable Schedules Tab -Enable/Disable Status Tab -Enable/Disable Settings Tab Sub-permissions for certain tabs (future...
Check box option for each tab in WebMP would be a great start: -Enable/Disable Music Tab -Enable/Disable Movies Tab -Enable/Disable...
Is there anyway that user rights filters could be added to WebMP portion (i.e. users can access music only, or tv series only)? To...
Replies
Views
Nothing strange in the logs aside from the occassional remote host disconnection, which seems to happen quite often but shouldn't be related to using a Mac or PC. Sorry, I'm afraid I can't help you with this for now.
Nothing strange in the logs aside from the occassional remote host disconnection, which seems to happen quite often but shouldn't...
i was at a freinds place today and we could not get a stream to start on any of his MAC computer's web browsers(tried firefox and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Proposal] WebMP source code (1 Viewer) DE
maybe call @DieBagger if can answer, and help to provide latest change. ampdroid is 1.1.3 on android, and 0.8.3 on google code :(
maybe call @DieBagger if can answer, and help to provide latest change. ampdroid is 1.1.3 on android, and 0.8.3 on google code :(
Hi! Where find latest WebMP source code?
Replies
Views
its more complex than i thought, i was not able to fix it cause the tooltip script can not handle the special link which i need for the content. I tried it also with my android device and its working when you keep pressing the link (not perfectly cause you get a message if you want to open the link) maybe its also working with an...
its more complex than i thought, i was not able to fix it cause the tooltip script can not handle the special link which i need for...
Janu WebMP Skin Here it is, my entry for the WebMP Skinning Contest I am using WebMP a lot but i missed always some functions...
Replies
Views
Well, an easier question: How can I detect in view/layout if authentication is enabled in MPExtended or not?
Well, an easier question: How can I detect in view/layout if authentication is enabled in MPExtended or not?
Hello, some skins I can't use, because I don't see a menu if authentication is disabled in mpextended. If I enable authentication...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WebMP not working on port:80 (1 Viewer) DE
I had some issues with MP1.6 so I re-installed it and after that can't get WebMP to work on port 80. It's working on 81 and all ports except 80 It's giving me blank page on port 80 <process started at 2014-05-10 22:17:39 with arguments /systray:0 /config:C:\Windows\TEMP\tmp5509.tmp /site:WebMediaPortal> [2014-05-10 22:17:40]...
I had some issues with MP1.6 so I re-installed it and after that can't get WebMP to work on port 80. It's working on 81 and all...
I had some issues with MP1.6 so I re-installed it and after that can't get WebMP to work on port 80. It's working on 81 and all...
Replies
Views
WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 (commit 7ce458f). Skin: BlueShift v4 MPExtended 0.5.4 Media Portal 1.6.0.0 MP-TV Series 3.6.0.2075 I have several series that do not show up on the webpage. These series show up in MediaPortal. The MP-TV Series plug in does not appear to have any issues detecting all of the series information and files. A couple...
WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 (commit 7ce458f). Skin: BlueShift v4 MPExtended 0.5.4 Media Portal 1.6.0.0 MP-TV Series 3.6.0.2075 I have...
WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 (commit 7ce458f). Skin: BlueShift v4 MPExtended 0.5.4 Media Portal 1.6.0.0 MP-TV Series 3.6.0.2075 I have...
Replies
Views
(y) What more can one say! Thanks man.
(y) What more can one say! Thanks man.
I think I'm having something similar to the original poster. I can't access webmp and I think part of it is because my port 8080...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom