My TVSeries (35 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Tvdb down?? DE
MEDIAPORTAL - free MediaCenter HTPC Software - Remository Anyone experiencing problems, please use above link to download current stable version. Thanks
MEDIAPORTAL - free MediaCenter HTPC Software - Remository Anyone experiencing problems, please use above link to download current...
I (and several others) are not getting any banners, series info or thumbs... Anybody know what is going on?
Replies
Views
The log file snippet @Requiem provided had the right encoding. The test file you provided @ltfearme was ANSI encoded, so that one would not work with Scandinavian characters. But if I open it in Notepad++ and convert it to a UTF-8, you're test file works as expected with the Scandinavian characters :) But after taking a look in the...
The log file snippet @Requiem provided had the right encoding. The test file you provided @ltfearme was ANSI encoded, so that one...
Series not identified, even though it appears in TheTVDB.com ??? http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=263365&lid=7
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skin Settings XML DE
I can't get Aeon or Xface to look correct with the Plugin. I am running 720p resoultion. Anythoughts?
I can't get Aeon or Xface to look correct with the Plugin. I am running 720p resoultion. Anythoughts?
The latest SVN now includes the ability for skinners to include an extra TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml as part of their package. The...
Replies
Views
Biggest benefit is that plugins can share the metadata. Every plugin can extend the media item's metadata elements to match it's own need.
Biggest benefit is that plugins can share the metadata. Every plugin can extend the media item's metadata elements to match it's...
Hey all, Just wondered if anyone had broached the subject of migrating the data to a SQL database instead of the MP standard db3...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I would also like to use MPC-HC but it looks awfull grainy on my screen. And above all: it also freezes. I have the best result using PDVD9-decoder. But the strange thing is: a have to install the complete program and not only the codec. After that, I have to set my merits exactly right, otherwise it will result in freezes or...
Yeah, I would also like to use MPC-HC but it looks awfull grainy on my screen. And above all: it also freezes. I have the best...
Hi, I'm new here on the forum, just start using MP and I think it's GREAT! I start using it because my Win MCE just couldn't...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Corrupted database DE
Thanks! Nice script! I added a part that also compresses databases with 7z (free from http://www.7-zip.org/download.html ) if the integrity is OK and copies the archive and the log to a NAS at the end. Something like this (the "real" differences are in the lines 10-11, 40-43, 49-50, 89-90): @Echo Off :: :: Auto backup/restore...
Thanks! Nice script! I added a part that also compresses databases with 7z (free from http://www.7-zip.org/download.html ) if the...
Hi I need some help. After Windows gave me a BSOD last night i'm having trouble getting Mediaportal to boot up. I was at the...
Replies
Views
Thanks Inker Great work... Only thing left is the import of doble episodes, but I have created a logo rule for that so it's not really a big issue. Have a nice weekend :-)
Thanks Inker Great work... Only thing left is the import of doble episodes, but I have created a logo rule for that so it's not...
Hey Inker I seem to be getting an error where nothing gets displayed within the TV Series plugin. Looking at the...
Replies
Views
Extensions-Plugins/MP-TVSeries - MediaPortal Wiki Documentation A manual/wiki entry has been created that covers most of the questions new users will have, as well as explain all the option in greater detail. Before asking questions/submitting a bug, make sure you read through it (even if you have already done so in the past -...
Extensions-Plugins/MP-TVSeries - MediaPortal Wiki Documentation A manual/wiki entry has been created that covers most of the...
Extensions-Plugins/MP-TVSeries - MediaPortal Wiki Documentation A manual/wiki entry has been created that covers most of the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Database sharing DE
I used to do that too, but still the fix I posted worked. Since the aggressive locks adjustment no more corrupted databases and no more windows baloon popups complaining about delayed writes. I've switched to full shutdown temporarily, to sort out my only remaining problem.
I used to do that too, but still the fix I posted worked. Since the aggressive locks adjustment no more corrupted databases and no...
Hello, i've got 2 htpcs in my home, both running Media Portal with My TVSeries; i would like to share the series databases for...
Replies
Views
Well I finally decided to bite the bullet and reinstall MP 1.2.3 as I was suffering intermittent problems after resume from sleep as well as MP-TVS crashing. My system was running SreamedMP, Backup Settings, Extensions, Infoservice, LAV filters, MP-TVS, One Button Music, Online Videos, Power Scheduler++, Trackt, Sub Central and World...
Well I finally decided to bite the bullet and reinstall MP 1.2.3 as I was suffering intermittent problems after resume from sleep...
This has been happening for sometime now. When entering MP-TVSeries it crashes MP back to the desktop seconds later. It's an...
Replies
Views
New release available: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/mediaportal-tvseries-v3-2-0-release-19-jan-2012-requires-mediaportal-1-2-a-104930/#post835146
New release available...
MP-TVSeries focuses on managing the user's TV Series library with minimal user interaction, allowing for a more user friendly and...
Replies
Views
I reinstalled Media Portal 1.0.1 from scratch. I even installed TV Server this time. Installed MP-AnimeSeries too. Everything is the same. Same crash while accessing MP-AnimeSeries configuration. BTW, I live in Argentina so my Windows is in Spanish. That could explain the "translation" error? I could be getting similar translation...
I reinstalled Media Portal 1.0.1 from scratch. I even installed TV Server this time. Installed MP-AnimeSeries too. Everything is...
Is it possible to run two instances of this plugin? I found a couple threads where this question was asked, with no replies, so...
Replies
Views
where can i change this, i do not yet want to install v2.3 since i do not have MP 1.0.1
where can i change this, i do not yet want to install v2.3 since i do not have MP 1.0.1
Three days ago everything was fine. I could retrieve subtitles with no problems whatsoever. Now something happened. I can choose...
Replies
Views
B een out of the country so have not played with it recently. Is there still interest in it if so I will dust it off.
B een out of the country so have not played with it recently. Is there still interest in it if so I will dust it off.
Hi. Want to use TVSeries with series you have recorded from tv? Renamer helps with that. As long as there is matching data in...
Replies
Views
Updated to 1.1, and I have the same behaviour :(
Updated to 1.1, and I have the same behaviour :(
Good start @barneh ! Next task is to bring audiotracks and subtitle languages indication to GUI!
Replies
Views
Perhaps this is a different issue then and I'm not really entering standby, I'm turning switching my AV-receiver to TV and back the the HTPC. It does appear that this is causing the timer to stop as new files aren't recognised and manual import doesn't work. I know Scythe42 has changed a lot of stuff around restarting DirectX...
Perhaps this is a different issue then and I'm not really entering standby, I'm turning switching my AV-receiver to TV and back the...
Mediaportal automatically scans my movie folder and updates when I add a new one, but MP-TV Series doesn't seem to do that. The...
Replies
Views
In what patch can I find this fix? I think I have the same problem - but I thought I have the latest 4.3.3
In what patch can I find this fix? I think I have the same problem - but I thought I have the latest 4.3.3
A few months ago I installed MP1 and e.g. MP-TVseries on a fresh Windows 10 PC. I never had issues with this before, even under W10...
Replies
Views
So i installed the newest MyTVseries and the iso crash is fixed! Thank you. However when i play an iso it launches my external player, I would prefer media portals player if it can handle it, In my external player the buttons are different so my remote doesn't control it anymore.
So i installed the newest MyTVseries and the iso crash is fixed! Thank you. However when i play an iso it launches my external...
I thought I had it figured out. I updated to the latest MP SVN, using the 1.0.0.3 Blue 2 skin with the fancy animated TV-Series...
Replies
Views
Sounds very promising! I will test. Thanks a lot!!
Sounds very promising! I will test. Thanks a lot!!
Hello, I just recently installed the new version of MP TV series with Mediaportal 1.1.0 final and i'm having a big problem with...
Replies
Views
I don't use Ember, perhaps you should ask at the Ember forums. Expressions shared here work perfect for MP-TVSeries, so that's all I can verify. Another solution is to use 3rd party rename tools that will give you the ideal-supported structure of "X:\Some Silly Show\Season 1\Some Silly Show - S01E01 - Some Silly Episode.mp4". There...
I don't use Ember, perhaps you should ask at the Ember forums. Expressions shared here work perfect for MP-TVSeries, so that's all...
:o thank you is perfect! :) I-m not very good in RegEx may I ask your help? I need to do the same but on multipart movies...
Replies
Views
Hi, i've read this and other thread but cannot find out how to add the following double episode: monk - 01-01-02 - Mr. Monk und das Attentat (1)-Mr. Monk und das Attentat (2).avi Can anyone help please?
Hi, i've read this and other thread but cannot find out how to add the following double episode: monk - 01-01-02 - Mr. Monk und...
Could someone post a list with the default expressions?? I'm interested in the ones that can handle double episodes... Greetz &...
Replies
Views
TMDB has support for Series.
TMDB has support for Series.
Is it possible to translate the TVSeries plugin to a new TVDB API (V2)? From TVDB site:
Replies
Views
Thanks. I will probably upgrade in a few days... :)
Thanks. I will probably upgrade in a few days... :)
hey guys, First off. I love this plugin. The only thig I'd like to change is to turn off the ** Hidden to prevent Spoilers...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wrong Skin File? DE
Hi. I know this thread is getting long in the tooth, but maybe someone can help. I'm a long time MP users, but keen to use MP-TVSeries now and getting the same error mentioned here: “Missing or invalid file:” in the background and error box “Wrong skin file” at skin start up. Tried re-installing and ensuring Titan selected at install...
Hi. I know this thread is getting long in the tooth, but maybe someone can help. I'm a long time MP users, but keen to use...
Hi, I added some tv shows to My TV Series. It seemed to go fine. I exited and ran mediaportal but when I went to my tv shows I...
Replies
Views
Also this issue seems similar to this thread, eg could solve the problem: Issue 272 - mptvseries - Allow use of nfo files and scanning of local media files such as episode thumbs etc - MP-TVSeries: plug-in for organizing TV shows in MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting
Also this issue seems similar to this thread, eg could solve the problem: Issue 272 - mptvseries - Allow use of nfo files and...
Hi there i was woundering how i can add my own thunbnails to my videos as i have some tv show that have missing info from the...
Replies
Views
any news :) ?
any news :) ?
Hi all, first of all, thanks for this great plugin, it's amazing!! :D I really appreciate the subtitle retrive... but...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mscorwks.dll crash DE
I am also having issues with the mscorwks.dll crash. I mostly use MP-TVSeries, but the crash never seems to occur when I'm actually using the HTPC - I will go to wake it and find that it has crashed while unattended. It seems to happen almost every time I watch a series and then leave the PC, though. I have logs and whatnot, but...
I am also having issues with the mscorwks.dll crash. I mostly use MP-TVSeries, but the crash never seems to occur when I'm actually...
Hi, Using 2.6.4, but was also happening with 2.6.3. After viewing episode(s), when backing out to the series banners, MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
You have 3 DVDs with 40+40+20 = 100 chapters, so it most likely has been split where 10 chapters equal 1 episode on TheTVdB. So you just have to combine them back as such. There are many tools available to do so. The easiest way is to convert it without having to transcode the video. MKV is the easiest container format to use then...
You have 3 DVDs with 40+40+20 = 100 chapters, so it most likely has been split where 10 chapters equal 1 episode on TheTVdB. So you...
Hi! I have 3 DVDs, so will make 3 big avi-files + subs (or maybe there is a better way?), but thetvdb has 10 episodes. So I need...
Replies
Views
First let me say this is by far the BEST plugin I have seen for any frontend around. It's the main program I use in Media Portal and kudos goes out to inker and others who made it possible. Recently I have been playing around with the Netflix plugin and notice it now supports the "instant playing" feature of both movies and TV shows...
First let me say this is by far the BEST plugin I have seen for any frontend around. It's the main program I use in Media Portal...
First let me say this is by far the BEST plugin I have seen for any frontend around. It's the main program I use in Media Portal...
Replies
Views
Hey me too, mookie. I would love to give your program a try. could you post a link to it? thanks !
Hey me too, mookie. I would love to give your program a try. could you post a link to it? thanks !
All, I have been looking for quite sometime for a tool that will automatically fill in the relevant TV episode data for all the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom