I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source (1 Viewer) DE
Uninstall MePo, delete data. Tried to add Network neighborhood again, and nothing.. Waited 2min. Debug enabled logs... Funny thing, MePo does see the machines on my network. However not my NAS.
Uninstall MePo, delete data. Tried to add Network neighborhood again, and nothing.. Waited 2min. Debug enabled logs... Funny thing...
I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
Replies
Views
Nach Update von 1.32 x86 auf 1.33 x86 scheint der TV-Serverdienst nicht mehr auf die vorhandene MySQL 5.6 DB zugreifen zu können. Die DB läuft, der TV-Server läuft, aber die TV-Server-Konfig lässt sich nicht starten. Es kommt auch keine Fehlermeldung.
Nach Update von 1.32 x86 auf 1.33 x86 scheint der TV-Serverdienst nicht mehr auf die vorhandene MySQL 5.6 DB zugreifen zu können...
Nach Update von 1.32 x86 auf 1.33 x86 scheint der TV-Serverdienst nicht mehr auf die vorhandene MySQL 5.6 DB zugreifen zu können...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Zur Zeit schaut mich dieser Kerl an ... Muß ich hier irgendwo etwas umstellen? Habe ich nie gemacht ... Edit: Gefunden. Man muß in der MP Configuration Home Screen: "only Classic Home" setzen
Zur Zeit schaut mich dieser Kerl an ... Muß ich hier irgendwo etwas umstellen? Habe ich nie gemacht ... Edit: Gefunden. Man muß...
Ich habe gerade die MP 1.32 64bit Version herunter geladen. Bei der Installation frägt er nicht wie sonst ein update ab sondern...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [WiP] 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX (1 Viewer) DE
I add it right away, it takes very little time. But I don't use Moving Pictures.
I add it right away, it takes very little time. But I don't use Moving Pictures.
I have decided to rework this post, becouse is no longer relevant. The SharpDX version is already included in MediaPortal since...
Replies
Views
Ich finde die Version 2.5 sehr gelungen. Mir ist aufgefallen, dass bei der Einblendung des Start oder Stop einer programmierten Aufnahme teilweise ein völlig falsches Datum (Tag und Monat) die Uhrzeit stimmt wiederum angezeigt werden. Ein System konnte ich dabei noch nicht erkennen. Die TV Daten werden über den EPGBuddy von TV...
Ich finde die Version 2.5 sehr gelungen. Mir ist aufgefallen, dass bei der Einblendung des Start oder Stop einer programmierten...
Ich finde die Version 2.5 sehr gelungen. Mir ist aufgefallen, dass bei der Einblendung des Start oder Stop einer programmierten...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IPTV in New Zealand (2 Viewers) DE
that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
I would love to get IPTV working on my Mediaportal. I have the TV server and three clients working great, but a recent power supply...
Replies
Views
I was unable to reproduce your issue. Can you describe exactly the problem(the message)?
I was unable to reproduce your issue. Can you describe exactly the problem(the message)?
Not for me... So, I've uninstalled MP (full cleanup), then I've installed MP x64 1.33 only. But, when I've tried to install...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Can't get TV Server working (1 Viewer) DE
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG-Buddy ein neues EPG Tool (2 Viewers) DE
Vielen Dank! Gibts den Quellcode zufällig auf GitHub etc.? Eventuell könnte ich mir das auch mal selbst zu Gemüte führen. Vom Ordner her würd ich ja drauf tippen, dass es C# / .NET ist.
Vielen Dank! Gibts den Quellcode zufällig auf GitHub etc.? Eventuell könnte ich mir das auch mal selbst zu Gemüte führen. Vom...
Hallo. Ich möchte euch hier EPG-Buddy vorstellen, ein Programm, das die Bereitstellung eines guten EPG für MediaPortal 1 und 2 und...
Replies
Views
Got twitch working! Enjoy watching
Got twitch working! Enjoy watching
GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV-Server 64 Bit CPU-Last (1 Viewer) DE
Vielen Dank! Ich habe es gefunden. Der ThumbProcessor hängt sich beim generieren der Thumbs von einigen vorhandenen Videos auf. Nachdem ich die problematischen Thumbs vom Server (1.31 32-Bit ) in die neue Installation kopiert habe ist die Last im Leerlauf wieder 0. Jetzt werde ich meine vorhandene Server-Installation besser nicht...
Vielen Dank! Ich habe es gefunden. Der ThumbProcessor hängt sich beim generieren der Thumbs von einigen vorhandenen Videos auf...
Ich habe gerade zum Test auf meinem Arbeitsrechner die x64-Version des TV-Servers installiert. Im Leerlauf erzeugt der Service...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PureVisionHD 1080 Deutsches Forum (1 Viewer) DE
Da war ich ja noch nie :ROFLMAO:
Da war ich ja noch nie :ROFLMAO:
Willkommen im deutschen Forum für PureVisionHD 1080! Nach nunmehr über 980.000 (!) Downloads des Skins PureVisionHD möchte ich...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I already have prepared the fix.
Thanks, I already have prepared the fix.
I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
Replies
Views
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
Yes, you are correct in that ATSC 3.0 is still evolving in the US. However, I tend to not give too much credit to predictions that of the sort that say all ATSC 3.0 stations will eventually be encrypted. There are many broadcasters out there that I doubt will ever adopt encryption for their broadcasts. In particular, Public...
Yes, you are correct in that ATSC 3.0 is still evolving in the US. However, I tend to not give too much credit to predictions that...
I recently purchased an HDHomeRun FLEX 4K (Model: HDFX-4K). Related, I live near Toronto (Canada), and I can capture over-the-air...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] EPG windows (1 Viewer) DE
So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for up and down keys. And it's Work! Really big thanks to you and the team that give this great mediacenter. Cheers ;)
So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for...
Hello, How to scroll the line in the epg windows with titan extended skin? I see the firts 11 channel lines but I cannot get the...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even though they are working elsewhere, return no signal. I searched all day and found very few articles regarding this topic. What I did was place the m3u here: C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
Both the release announcement page and the corresponding news thread are incomplete with respect to installation of SQL Server. I suggest linking to the top-level SQL Server wiki page instead of enumerating the individual versions, which I plan to expand soon to include MS SQL Server Express 2019.
Both the release announcement page and the corresponding news thread are incomplete with respect to installation of SQL Server. I...
Both the release announcement page and the corresponding news thread are incomplete with respect to installation of SQL Server. I...
Replies
Views
Google translation: Dear forum, Is there a way to display recording conflicts when TV recordings overlap. I was always warned about this with WMC, but unfortunately MP2.5 doesn't do this. If being warned about recording conflicts is essential to you, you might want to try MP 1.33 (just released). MP version 1 has had recording...
Google translation: Dear forum, Is there a way to display recording conflicts when TV recordings overlap. I was always warned...
Liebes Forum, gibt es eine Möglichkeit sich Aufnahmekonflikte bei überlappenden TV-Aufnahmen anzeigen zu lassen. Bei WMC wurde ich...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
@huha Please could you update this plugin for MP x64.
@huha Please could you update this plugin for MP x64.
BackupSettings V1.2.2.13 released on 12.Oct.2014 --- SOURCE FILES : huha001/BackupSettings • No more manual typing of user...
Replies
Views
Sorry, my fault (wrong file...)! It works! Many thanks!
Sorry, my fault (wrong file...)! It works! Many thanks!
DESCRIPTION: DVDArt is a new plugin that scrapes fanart.tv for DVD cover art for you movie collection in MovingPictures. In turn...
Replies
Views
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
Replies
Views
Many plugins are written to the Generic folder, not only LMH, but since there is no Themes file there, this folder does not interfere.
Many plugins are written to the Generic folder, not only LMH, but since there is no Themes file there, this folder does not interfere.
https://ci.appveyor.com/api/projects/status/9gay73f8e62pr8v6?svg=true * Still empty, but I will write something here. I do not know...
Replies
Views
Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically picked up the other movie.
Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically...
I added 3 movies, out of the 3 it picked up 2 and imported. I restarted MP multiple times but it still wouldn't pick it up. Added 2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release (1 Viewer) DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PureVisionHD 1080 (3 Viewers) DE
LOL :)
LOL :)
Welcome to the forum thread for PureVisionHD 1080! HINWEIS: Für deutschsprachige Benutzer gibt es dieses Forum: PureVisionHD...
Replies
Views
Are there any programmers here who have the desire and time to further develop the EVE project and adapt it to the new IOS version? I have received written approval from the inventors and developers, as well as all source files with graphics and source code. Unfortunately, I was only able to make small changes myself and graphically...
Are there any programmers here who have the desire and time to further develop the EVE project and adapt it to the new IOS version...
The first update of MediaPortal iViewer can now be downloaded. All client and user settings will be kept. Just restart MPiV and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom