aMPed (5 Viewers)

Discuss the aMPed skin here
MP1 MP2 aMPed User Mods DE
Thanks; I am going to have a play with this over the next few weeks to see if I can arrive at a combination that better matches my preferences. I will post again if I encounter a problem. I am starting to get the impression that MP regards digital radio as the ugly sister that no one wants to take to the party, and so keeps getting...
Thanks; I am going to have a play with this over the next few weeks to see if I can arrive at a combination that better matches my...
Hi all! I have created this thread so you can post any cool modifications you have made for aMPed 3.1. Please post screenshots...
Replies
Views
Cool thanks, i really like this skin. I'm using my films plugin, is it i matter of editing an xml file to to make the screen work right?
Cool thanks, i really like this skin. I'm using my films plugin, is it i matter of editing an xml file to to make the screen work...
I've made an initial conversion of the main wide screen (1280 x 720) xmls to full HD (thanks @m3rcury for the link to your...
Replies
Views
Hi again, I also thought it was a MP thing, but when I was making the logs, it didn't came up anymore :-) The strange thing is that if you zoom out again after zooming, you still get the error.... Like you trigger something with zooming you can't undo.
Hi again, I also thought it was a MP thing, but when I was making the logs, it didn't came up anymore :-) The strange thing is...
Version 3.6.1 released - updated first post. Changes: • New aMPed logo courtesy of @joostzilla (y) • aMPed Details view for...
Replies
Views
Hi, In the attachment you can find a short description how to add extra logos/links to aMPed with MultiShortcut. I use this to execute and open several programs from my aMPed menu with my remote or touchscreen. Very usefull for me and maybe for others as well...
Hi, In the attachment you can find a short description how to add extra logos/links to aMPed with MultiShortcut. I use this to...
Really nice logos can make a huge difference in the visual appearance of your skin and MediaPortal. I am constantly hunting for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4:3 skin ::: aMPed 2.0 final (1 Viewer) DE
aMPed 3.0 is now released, at last! Please post anything regarding 3.0 in the new aMPed 3.0 thread
aMPed 3.0 is now released, at last! Please post anything regarding 3.0 in the new aMPed 3.0 thread
aMPed is a 4:3 skin for MediaPortal. aMPed has started its life because on smaller 4:3 screens larger fonts were needed for...
Replies
Views
Warning! I am about to load aMPed 3.2 to SVN for testing. So don't update from SVN, or at least make a backup if you do. NOTE: aMPed 3.2 requires MP 1.1.0 RC4 or later Anyone who wishes to try out the new version can sign up as a tester and get full instructions to update, install and test the new version. See the new...
Warning! I am about to load aMPed 3.2 to SVN for testing. So don't update from SVN, or at least make a backup if you do...
Released Jan 21, 2010 With aMPed 3.1 you practically design the skin yourself! Select your style, font size, theme, backdrops...
Replies
Views
aMPed 3.4 beta is ready for testing! (Click the link to view the thread ;))
aMPed 3.4 beta is ready for testing! (Click the link to view the thread ;))
aMPed - the alternative skin - v 3.3.3 Released Mar 20, 2012 - giga-aMPed for MP 1.2.x See the new aMPed Gallery for screenshots...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 aMPed 3.0 - revaMPed (1 Viewer) DE
Re: aMPed 3.0 (4:3) - revaMPed! Is there any progress on the aMPed skin files for 4TR (For the Record)? I really love this skin, but as a 4TR user, I can't get the full functionality from it without 4TR skins.
Re: aMPed 3.0 (4:3) - revaMPed! Is there any progress on the aMPed skin files for 4TR (For the Record)? I really love this...
Now that we have our own forum for aMPed, I have moved all the posts for version 3.0 here to keep the threads nice and clean :D
Replies
Views
Hi all: I have uploaded the installer and started a new thread for aMPed 3.3 beta TLD - Hey it only took a month since you first posted! :P (Yeah I said a few days a couple weeks ago :ooops:) Re: HTPC Info, well as I said before if I would like to add it, if I can ever get it to work on my system!! It's kinda hard to skin...
Hi all: I have uploaded the installer and started a new thread for aMPed 3.3 beta TLD - Hey it only took a month since you...
Now that MP 1.2 Beta is out and there are a lot of changes can we get an updated aMPed Dadeo.
Replies
Views
Re: AW: aMPed 3.2 - mega-aMPed! Hi briegel - Did you see the recent bug report on this issue? - 0003574: Navigation issue in (Big) Icon Layout hides items from user - MediaPortal Bugtracker I think it is the same thing you described isn't it? I think I was just stupid! As infinite.loop pointed out it is very easy to miss it...
Re: AW: aMPed 3.2 - mega-aMPed! Hi briegel - Did you see the recent bug report on this issue? - 0003574: Navigation issue in...
aMPed - the skin you practically design yourself! Ver 3.2 for MP 1.1.0 - mega-aMPed - Released Sep 8, 2010...
Replies
Views
a great big "THANKS!" (dancing)
a great big "THANKS!" (dancing)
For those testing MediaPortal 1.3.0 alpha, there is now a beta version of aMPed 3.5.0 available for download ONLY via Google Code...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 aMPed 3.2 Testing DE
Hey Chuck, I can't reproduce the double print - screenshot? Can you give me the exact steps and aMPed Config options to reproduce? Does it happen always or only some cases etc etc. I double checked the xml, there is only one image control, so we will need to investigate, alas!
Hey Chuck, I can't reproduce the double print - screenshot? Can you give me the exact steps and aMPed Config options to reproduce...
Hi all: I am about to load aMped 3.2 to SVN for testing. aMPed 3.2 requires MP 1.1.0 RC4 or later. Anyone who wishes to help...
Replies
Views
I know there were changes, but those should not affect LMH and MF (and Sebastiii fixed compatibility) ... but logs should tell us ;-)
I know there were changes, but those should not affect LMH and MF (and Sebastiii fixed compatibility) ... but logs should tell us ;-)
Hi Dadeo, Please fix the display of information about movies aMPed 3.5.1.1923 Lates Media Handler 1.6.0.9 MyFilms 6.0.2.2791
Replies
Views
Hi Dadeo, thanks for quick fix of my teletext/videotext issues. Overall, it works now :). The teletext windows is now centered within the TV screen and the size of it fills nearly the screen height. So it is easily readable as it is supposed to. Screenshot with amped 3.4.0 skin, fixed teletext issue:
Hi Dadeo, thanks for quick fix of my teletext/videotext issues. Overall, it works now :). The teletext windows is now centered...
aMPed 3.4 beta is ready for testing Due to major changes in 3.4 (see below) almost all skin code has changed. Although 3.4 beta...
Replies
Views
Hi Dadeo, I use the svn-skin aMPed 3.6.3.2065 I found a problem with the readability of the description in Argus Upcoming (02.jpg). In the Argus Recordings the description is good to read (01.jpg). So I testet this with a white background. And i found out, that in the Recordings-screen is a transparent overlay, so it is good to read...
Hi Dadeo, I use the svn-skin aMPed 3.6.3.2065 I found a problem with the readability of the description in Argus Upcoming...
aMPed skin 3.6.1 runs well on MP1.6 pre, but the aMPedconfig exe program crashes. Is this a known problem and if so, will there be...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Overlapping Text DE
Yes, it is the ability to have larger than normal fonts that makes aMPed easily my skin of first choice. By the way, when I installed MP 1.9.0 pre, I installed it in a Vista partition that had never seen any trace of MP, so I ended up with all of the defaults, including those for aMPed. The only setting that I changed was to use the...
Yes, it is the ability to have larger than normal fonts that makes aMPed easily my skin of first choice. By the way, when I...
As a newcomer to MP, I am not sure whether overlapping text is to be expected. But, on the assumption that it is not, the attached...
Replies
Views
The string I was looking for is located in ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\MyFilms\strings_es Thank you CyberSimian for the hint.
The string I was looking for is located in ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\MyFilms\strings_es Thank you...
I installed MP 1.8, aMPed and MyFilms on a new machine. I use Spanish as MP language and there has always been a small translation...
Replies
Views
(y) That was imho the most important/functional issue. Right and down arrows display only if there is metadata offscreen to the right, not more items. The arrow indicates a 'details' view is available. So what you describe is 'intended' or correct behaviour..
(y) That was imho the most important/functional issue. Right and down arrows display only if there is metadata offscreen to the...
I am using MP 1.9.0 pre with aMPed 3.6.2 on 32-bit Vista. I have noticed what looks like an error in the radio recordings section...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Support for ISpy plugin? (1 Viewer) DE
You don't actually need a camera to use it - ispy can treat your desktop as a video source, or you can use a webcam from the internet (there are a few, for example add an ffmpeg source and use: mmsh://live1.wm.skynews.servecast.net/skynews_wmlz_live300k )
You don't actually need a camera to use it - ispy can treat your desktop as a video source, or you can use a webcam from the...
hi there, will there be support for the ISpy plugin? This is very nice plugin. Im tested it with My IP Camera and In-build NTB...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 aMPed 3.3.2 Testing DE
Thanks for all the help testing! Since v3.3.2 is released now, you may post issues in the main thread: aMPed 3.3.2 (for MP 1.2.x) Released! [Dec 4, 2011]
Thanks for all the help testing! Since v3.3.2 is released now, you may post issues in the main thread: aMPed 3.3.2 (for MP...
As we are getting close to a public release of aMPed 3.2.2 I have started this thread where you can view info about the changes and...
Replies
Views
I haven't checked in on aMPed for a while - was using Default HD..... I noticed bkv's comment on the text ... and yes, nearly all issues I noticed with aMPed have been resolved. probably from 1.14 on (I'm using 1.15 currently)... maybe I can find time to go back to some of my mod ideas ..... There's a few things about aMPed that I...
I haven't checked in on aMPed for a while - was using Default HD..... I noticed bkv's comment on the text ... and yes, nearly all...
@Dadeo Descriptions are now missing in TV Guide, TV Series, TV Recordings, Moving Pictures, and many more... Cast lists are also...
Replies
Views
OK aMPed 3.6.0 is released for MP 1.4.0 - see the new thread and report any issues with 3.6.0 there.
OK aMPed 3.6.0 is released for MP 1.4.0 - see the new thread and report any issues with 3.6.0 there.
aMPed - the alternative skin - v 3.5.1 (for MP 1.3.0) - Released Mar 24, 2013 See the aMPed Gallery for screenshots of all the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 aMPed 3.1 Testing DE
First, thanks to marcsulf and towosa for testing 4TR. It appears to be working fine in aMPed now, apart from a few minor issues with the plugin itself, which also apply to Blue3 skin. Now I am adding new MP 1.1.0 skin features, I really need some more testers for TV and Radio using MP 1.1.0 RC1 (soon RC2). Any volunteers? Anyone...
First, thanks to marcsulf and towosa for testing 4TR. It appears to be working fine in aMPed now, apart from a few minor issues...
Hi all, Merry Christmas to everyone! I was trying to get aMPed 3.1 ready for you to play with over the holidays, but didn't quite...
Replies
Views
Hi Dadeo, with "recent changes" i meant, that I changed oder generated a new submenu. Best Thanks for your help. You were very friendly und helpful. We can close the thread. Best regards Thomas
Hi Dadeo, with "recent changes" i meant, that I changed oder generated a new submenu. Best Thanks for your help. You were very...
1.) When I start mediaportal, it is not possible to navigate with the arrow Keys of Keyboard or remote. If i click by mouse on an...
Replies
Views
aha I see . Sorry. tks once again.
aha I see . Sorry. tks once again.
Many menu strings on this skin have original english names, such as : watch,system , games etc.... Can this be changed to our...
Replies
Views
I did these changes and it still would not work so i went over it again and again and couldn't find anything i missed. Then i restarted the computer and walla it worked. DOH Thanks Dadeo.
I did these changes and it still would not work so i went over it again and again and couldn't find anything i missed. Then i...
I'm usingHTPCInfo plugin v1.3.1 and it is working fine. Today i tried to update to HTPCInfo plugin v1.4.5 and i get the text over...
Replies
Views
MP 1.8, My Films 6.1, AMped: I recently moved my AMC database from one network share to another and made the necessary change (drive letter) in My Films configuration. Movie covers are correctly displayed when I browse the collection in MediaPortal . But when I start a movie, the info line which AMped shows for a few seconds on the...
MP 1.8, My Films 6.1, AMped: I recently moved my AMC database from one network share to another and made the necessary change...
MP 1.8, My Films 6.1, AMped: I recently moved my AMC database from one network share to another and made the necessary change...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, yes, there is just not enough room to get all the menu items in using 18pt. I reported the problem to offbyone (author of Online Videos) and he said he noticed the problem when creating the skin files for Blue3 (4x3) and plans to fix it in the next version of Online Videos by moving more options to a context menu. As a...
Hi guys, yes, there is just not enough room to get all the menu items in using 18pt. I reported the problem to offbyone (author of...
if you use online videos with this skin and with 18pt font, you can't see the left menu item for adding sites (in italian is...
Replies
Views
AW: MyFilms 4.9.4 Testing I changed the config and now it works great! I think the bug was me this time. ;) Thank you for helping.
AW: MyFilms 4.9.4 Testing I changed the config and now it works great! I think the bug was me this time. ;) Thank you for helping.
Im trying ur skin, but I get this u see in the attached picture Is it the problem u described in the Myfilms forum? Is it solved...
Replies
Views
whoops sorry. I guess I need to reivse the guide a bit. this should work 1) have tortoise svn installed 2) create a folder where you wish to download amped svn 3) right click that folder choose svn checkout 4) paste this url in the url of repository field "http://amped.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/" 5) let it download. It should not be...
whoops sorry. I guess I need to reivse the guide a bit. this should work 1) have tortoise svn installed 2) create a folder where...
Skinning for aMPed is a lot of work and since there are just 2 developers on this skin project actively contributing we can use all...
Replies
Views
Thanks Dadeo.
Thanks Dadeo.
hi there, will there be support for the windows update control plugin...
Replies
Views
As I posted in the main thread, I have updated SVN with the latest fixes for FTR 1.7.0, both for aMPed 3.4 for MP 1.2.x and v3.5 for MP 1.3.0 alpha. For those updating to the latest release of 'Argus' (FTR has changed to Argus) - aMPed testers reported that the skin files work if you rename them - change FTR to Argus - including the...
As I posted in the main thread, I have updated SVN with the latest fixes for FTR 1.7.0, both for aMPed 3.4 for MP 1.2.x and v3.5...
Any chance support could be added for the beta version of For the Record? Everything seems to work as is except for Recorded TV.
Replies
Views
It just started that aMPed becomes my favorite skin! This skin is so awesome . Nice looking and all this build in features/support without any bugs! AWESOME! Nice work dude. I cant even imaging the amount of hours which you spend with it. so simply-> THANKS.
It just started that aMPed becomes my favorite skin! This skin is so awesome . Nice looking and all this build in features/support...
@Dadeo NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'm waiting for aMPED for MP2 before I can move on..... aMPed is my exclusive skin ... nothing else...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Beautiful skin, cant wait to try Monochrome out.
Beautiful skin, cant wait to try Monochrome out.
I am working on aMPed 3.2 which will support the new skin features of MP 1.1.0. So I thought it was a good time to get some...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom