StreamedMP (20 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
You can Uninstal then install or you can upgrade...your choice.
You can Uninstal then install or you can upgrade...your choice.
Current Release v0.3.270 Ok since Mediaportal 1.0 is here we thought we should have another release of Streamed MP so here it is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 USA Channel Logos DE
Great stuff! Thanks for the help
Great stuff! Thanks for the help
Anyone got a good source for a collection of logos for US based TV stations that look good with StreamedMP?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.2.0 Beta Support DE
New release out: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/streamed-mediaportal-v1-6-7-beta-22-jun-2011-supports-mediaportal-1-2-beta-97830/
New release out...
Hello Community, is there a version coming which is running with the new Beta? Would be reeeeeeallly nice :) Thanks! EDIT: Sorry...
Replies
Views
I have also installed the mod on my HTPC. Now I have the Bluray and DVD Covers in the Cover Flow of Moving Pictures. But now I have 4 problems 1. in cover flow all the movies have a black cover frame. When I point the cursor on a movie, then the correct cover frame appears, if not pointed, it always appears the black frame. I should...
I have also installed the mod on my HTPC. Now I have the Bluray and DVD Covers in the Cover Flow of Moving Pictures. But now I have...
Hello everyone, with the great help of the community and with a special thanks to m3rcury, I can intoduce this MOD; See the...
Replies
Views
sweet, I'll give that a go
sweet, I'll give that a go
hi guys, i'm looking for a smart background for my blu-ray plug-in. I do not find any Blu-Ray Wallpapers that fits into the...
Replies
Views
I have just looked at this again, using the working 16 Row version from the MP TVPlugin as a base and adjusting for 4TR, the issue still exists and there is nothing wrong with the xml as far as I can see. I will need to look at the 4TR plugin source as I suspect this is where the problem is..... thx
I have just looked at this again, using the working 16 Row version from the MP TVPlugin as a base and adjusting for 4TR, the issue...
Hi All, I have recently switched from the Monochrome skin to StreamedMP and I really love it. I noticed that 4TR support seems...
Replies
Views
New version available, supports both RC3/RC4 like this version. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/new-streamed-mediaportal-v1-2-0-stable-05-jun-2010-supports-mediaportal-1-1-0-rc3-rc4-83076/
New version available, supports both RC3/RC4 like this version...
Its HIGHLY recommended that you Install MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC3 or above and install plugins included with this package. If you...
Replies
Views
Thanks emphatic, there will also be control visibility issues when first entering the tvseries plugin and also when finishing playback of an episode.
Thanks emphatic, there will also be control visibility issues when first entering the tvseries plugin and also when finishing...
Current Release v0.2.219 Sorry about the previous issue with the installer - This version will require the removal of the...
Replies
Views
You're welcome. :)
You're welcome. :)
Well, here we go. This is a skin I tweaked for the OnlineVideos plugin. I hope you like it. Please feel free to express any...
Replies
Views
I just reinstalled my MP totally today with all the latest stuff, MP 1.0 + latest svn patch, latest streamedmp + tvseries + moving pictures BUT for whatever reason _NO_ graphics at all are shown in the "fanart oriented" my tvseries skin, all i get is a list of my series as text, and then a list of the seasons/episodes, no episode...
I just reinstalled my MP totally today with all the latest stuff, MP 1.0 + latest svn patch, latest streamedmp + tvseries + moving...
Current Release v0.7.409 WARNING With this version of StreamedMP there has been some changes to support Recorded TV in MP 1.0.1...
Replies
Views
Yes they have. It is now a 'magic channel' according to dot-i.
Yes they have. It is now a 'magic channel' according to dot-i.
Hello, I am using the latest beta version of Fortherecord. (version 1.6.1 BETA1) It has some nice new features, but before I can...
Replies
Views
Hi, in the current version of streamdMP the TVHome Screen looks like the first image i atached. But if you use 4TR, the TVHome Screen it looks like the second atached image.... The new one looks much better than the 4TR Skin, and the animations are like a charme!!!! Can you bring the 4TR Screens at the latest version too...
Hi, in the current version of streamdMP the TVHome Screen looks like the first image i atached. But if you use 4TR, the...
Current Release v0.6.384 WARNING With this version of StreamedMP there has been some changes to support Recorded TV in MP 1.0.1...
Replies
Views
New release available: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/streamed-mediaportal-v1-7-1-stable-10-sep-2011-supports-mediaportal-1-2-a-100268/ Enjoy!
New release available...
We are pleased to announce the latest release of StreamedMP Skin that supports MediaPortal 1.2. Note: If you plan to Uninstall...
Replies
Views
StreamedMP is ready for testing on MP 1.3: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/streamed-mp-1-8-0-beta-04-aug-2012-supports-1-3.109983/
StreamedMP is ready for testing on MP 1.3...
Hi ltfearme, How long do you think it will take for you to release a trial version of StreamedMP for MP1.3.0 Alpha? I need to...
Replies
Views
Hy Trevor! Perfect! With the new update it works now :) in the game "sudoku" the font for the numbers is the same as the background, can you tell me where i can change that? ind the game "tetris" is it possible to make the overlay like in the other modules -> then it would be possible to play tetris and watch tv / videos / or...
Hy Trevor! Perfect! With the new update it works now :) in the game "sudoku" the font for the numbers is the same as the...
When I use the Basic Home screen generator and when i use "graphical style" then when i navigate in MP i have the problem that when...
Replies
Views
select none (EQ) mode find the media sub directory inside the skin directory then find a directory called play or eq or something like that then delete the 10 or 12 .png files that make up the animated EQ now delete the skin cache folder restart mediaportal, now the EQ will not show
select none (EQ) mode find the media sub directory inside the skin directory then find a directory called play or eq or something...
Hi Trevor has been helping me design a replacement for the default music: now playing screen that will include fanart. Trevor has...
Replies
Views
Attached is one for the textual logo users, matched font as best as possible to H.264 and came out pretty well. For MP-TVseries fixed the 2160p textual logo in below xml as that was missing (linked to non-existent graphical). Place attached HEVC.png in this folder and use modified XML files below: <Mediaportal root skin...
Attached is one for the textual logo users, matched font as best as possible to H.264 and came out pretty well. For MP-TVseries...
I'm really clueless about how to modify skins, so I hope someone can clue me in here. I've made 2 new graphical codec logos...
Replies
Views
New release is out: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/streamed-mediaportal-v1-4-0-stable-10-oct-2010-supports-mediaportal-1-1-0-1-1-1-a-87777/
New release is out...
We are pleased to announce the latest release of StreamedMP Skin that fully supports MediaPortal 1.1.0. If you Uninstall...
Replies
Views
No idea on my error?
No idea on my error?
Current Release v0.2.215 Ok the next release of StreamedMP is here. This release is mainly bug fixes, there is also a new tvseries...
Replies
Views
Installing 1.5.8 removed the Moving Pictures plugin on two installs I just did. Simply re-installing the Moving Pictures plugin seems to resolve the issue, but still. VdR
Installing 1.5.8 removed the Moving Pictures plugin on two installs I just did. Simply re-installing the Moving Pictures plugin...
We are pleased to announce the latest release of StreamedMP Skin that fully supports MediaPortal 1.1.x. If you Uninstall...
Replies
Views
Thats doable donfrankie, perhaps you can add an enhancement to the StreamedMP issue tracker.
Thats doable donfrankie, perhaps you can add an enhancement to the StreamedMP issue tracker.
Hi Everyone, I just uploaded some test files to try out the latest TVSeries skin files from our SVN Repository. These will be...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [MOD] Online Lookup DE
I've uploaded a version of the mod to the Titan skin forum. Please test and let me know how it goes. Cheers - Pog
I've uploaded a version of the mod to the Titan skin forum. Please test and let me know how it goes. Cheers - Pog
Hi, Here is a skin mod that kinda acts like a plugin to allow context based online lookup. What this means is that selecting...
Replies
Views
Hi ltfearme, any chance to have HDR logo displayed in StreamedMP? I can see the right properties in the last version of Moving Pictures, so I think that it should be possibile to have it in StreamedMP, as well as 3D logo too.
Hi ltfearme, any chance to have HDR logo displayed in StreamedMP? I can see the right properties in the last version of Moving...
Here's a mediainfo logo for UHD 2160p Do I need to do anything special to add it to the skin like I did for the HEVC logo?
Replies
Views
Updating worked alright. Tried testing the 1.7.4 installer on an other pc with Mediaportal installed. This time it's not a Win 7 but a Win XP system, but I get the exact same error. Not that I want StreamedMP on that system, MP is installed on that system just for some testing, but I thought you would like to know this.
Updating worked alright. Tried testing the 1.7.4 installer on an other pc with Mediaportal installed. This time it's not a Win 7...
I just did a fresh install of Windows 7. I made a backup of Mediaportal through the backup plugin (in TV service). With MP...
Replies
Views
I wonder what the ratio of MediaPortal users with a mouse is to the users with a remote. Surely this isn't important while deciding what's important in an app like this. Silliness aside, just use Home instead of Basic Home or MediaStream skin. Emph
I wonder what the ratio of MediaPortal users with a mouse is to the users with a remote. Surely this isn't important while deciding...
Having a few users report that when using a mouse on the Basichome Screen they are just getting black screen. This is because...
Replies
Views
I'm able to change the color for List and watched colors, but when I change them and then move the cursor over them, the text dissapears. Where can I make the text stay translucent when hovering?
I'm able to change the color for List and watched colors, but when I change them and then move the cursor over them, the text...
For those users that want to use the latest MP-TVSeries stable release (23rd July 2009) with StreamedMP 0.8, please use the...
Replies
Views
Top Man.......
Top Man.......
I've been browsing forums for xmls to use with my emulators, theres a couple of em posted on forums. But not having any luck with...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
AW: diffrent Plugin Overlays for Basic Home New Overlays added: - Overlay for Update Control - special Overlay for Stocks & Indicies optimized for vertical Menu Plugin Overlays can be found here
AW: diffrent Plugin Overlays for Basic Home New Overlays added: - Overlay for Update Control - special Overlay for Stocks &...
Hi, Most of the Overlays are now integrated in the last StremedMP Version Plugin Overlays can be found here i plan to...
Replies
Views
This doesn't appear to support Argus TV 2.1. My recorded tv page is empty when StreamedMP is the active theme, yet properly populated when Titan is the active theme.
This doesn't appear to support Argus TV 2.1. My recorded tv page is empty when StreamedMP is the active theme, yet properly...
StreamedMP for MediaPortal v1.3 is now ready. This release is considered stable, thanks to all those who have helped improve the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Smp editor crashing DE
I had also the same error coming up by SMPeditor. After reading this thread were some paths were mentioned for StreamedMP I found the problem in the default install paths from StreamedMP. Probably it could also the reason by other members here. I use Windows 7 64 bit version. Latest Mediaportal 1.2.1 and some plugins. I"ve...
I had also the same error coming up by SMPeditor. After reading this thread were some paths were mentioned for StreamedMP I found...
hello everyone for the last couple of version of streamedmp ive been getting this error constantly whenever i start the smp editor...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom