OnlineVideos (56 Viewers)

I can confirm all live streams are working fine, so if your in the UK as well then I can only assume it's a codec issue. I'm currently using saf 5.02 final which works fine and starts playing after about a second or 2. Rich
I can confirm all live streams are working fine, so if your in the UK as well then I can only assume it's a codec issue. I'm...
Here is a test version, that anyone from the UK who wanted BBC iPlayer can look at. Please try different videos before reporting...
Replies
Views
I did my screenshot with 0.23, which is the current latest release (the fields are all empty because it doesn't work on MP 1.0.2 but I installed it anyway to do the screenshot). Make sure you use the latest version, that's all I can say to help. ;)
I did my screenshot with 0.23, which is the current latest release (the fields are all empty because it doesn't work on MP 1.0.2...
Hi Is there a way to define video cache size? (on slow internet connections sometimes the video freeze to load the next...
Replies
Views
I am closing this thread as the splitter posted here is now superceeded by the LAV Splitter, which will be installable with the next Version of OnlineVideos. Thanks for testing and I hope this splitter did help a few people ;)
I am closing this thread as the splitter posted here is now superceeded by the LAV Splitter, which will be installable with the...
I have taken the most current FLVSplitter source and modified it a little, so it supports reading MetaData from an FLV stream. This...
Replies
Views
Hi is it still working? I've tried and got many errors...
Hi is it still working? I've tried and got many errors...
Hey. i did not like XBMC and i user navi-x for long time. any one know how can add navi-x? Thanks.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Youtube] No full HD -> no audio? (1 Viewer) DE
ah, so it's a question of the splitter to support it and it is intended (by OV) to not return those formats ... thanks for explanation!
ah, so it's a question of the splitter to support it and it is intended (by OV) to not return those formats ... thanks for explanation!
Hi, I am using MP1.5, I have updated onlinevideos and the splitter to its latest version and gone into the plugin and changed the...
Replies
Views
Thank you -- I know you are all working really hard to find an alternative for watch-series and I truly appreciate it! Even without it, (although not with the same ease and comfort ;)) I haven't missed anything. So, again, that you!
Thank you -- I know you are all working really hard to find an alternative for watch-series and I truly appreciate it! Even without...
Why has Navi-X been taken off OnlineVideos? Now that we no longer have watch-series, I was using Navi-X... it wasn't working...
Replies
Views
Nejáák to postupne prestava fungovat. Neslo by to faaakt poladit? Pěkně prosím Zdar Ota
Nejáák to postupne prestava fungovat. Neslo by to faaakt poladit? Pěkně prosím Zdar Ota
Because Czech and Slovak sites have been migrated to OnlineVideos plugin (before long time), then is better to have support thread...
Replies
Views
Disabling "Dynamic Refresh Rate Control" made a marginal improvement, as did disabling windows features like "remote differential compression" but in practical terms it just meant there's a slightly lower baseline from where the spike in CPU usage starts. Having poked through the logs I can see the content is VC1 and it's documented...
Disabling "Dynamic Refresh Rate Control" made a marginal improvement, as did disabling windows features like "remote differential...
I have a pretty pathetic CPU in my TV box (single core Pentium M 760, 2Ghz) which is mitigated by a Geforce 9400GT to allow...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 2 stupid 2 get flv support working (1 Viewer) DE
Hmm I must have had sticky fingers:S:sorry: The last sentence should have been: I seems like there is somewhere a variable or setting that sticks and does not get set correct on switching back to MY VIDEO and then playing AVI files
Hmm I must have had sticky fingers:S:sorry: The last sentence should have been: I seems like there is somewhere a variable...
Dear Forum, could somebody please give me a hint, how to configure the flv support for OnlineVideo. I have installed the latest...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TOU.TV doesn't works (1 Viewer) DE
Does not look like RTSP URLs are supported on OnlineVideos at the moment.
Does not look like RTSP URLs are supported on OnlineVideos at the moment.
Hi guys, thanks to support this site! I would like to know if this one works for you, i'm able to naviguate in some folders, but...
Replies
Views
Just tried an archive game from this afternoon and it appears you solved it. I will try a live stream later but it sounds like the solution wasn't tied tied to the live vs. archive workflow. Thanks for looking at this over the long weekend.
Just tried an archive game from this afternoon and it appears you solved it. I will try a live stream later but it sounds like the...
Hi there, I've begun working on a site implementation in OnlineVideos for hockeystreams.com. The site is a paid service that...
Replies
Views
No, it's not possible to add, because it's already there :) Here and here are some pointers of how to install/use it. Good luck!
No, it's not possible to add, because it's already there :) Here and here are some pointers of how to install/use it. Good luck!
Is it possible to add subtitle support to the Watch-Series site?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 french sites (2 Viewers) DE
Fine so. We can update OV site. And the change must be done. Thanks
Fine so. We can update OV site. And the change must be done. Thanks
hi all, the french sites by titof are not fonctionnals. titof haven't got any time to see this. is there a coder who can see it for...
Replies
Views
Movhonter's now fixed. Also changed the "Top" and "New" categories, fixed alphabetic sorting of TV Series.
Movhonter's now fixed. Also changed the "Top" and "New" categories, fixed alphabetic sorting of TV Series.
A few days ago Movhunter.net switched to registered users only. Though I've registered and are able to play te links from the log...
Replies
Views
I have already posted in the VODServer thread but I don't get any help. I also started an own thread, look here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/cant-get-vodserver-to-work.129050/
I have already posted in the VODServer thread but I don't get any help. I also started an own thread, look here...
Is there a easy (simple, straight forward) way to display rtsp streams for example a local IP Cam? THX in Advance
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SKY Go DE
I use the multi shortcut plugin to launch chrome in kiosk mode and that works well. The only downside is that unlike other external programs e.g. Netflix, sky go doesn't seem to remember your login details. Look for my post on multi shortcut + Netflix on how to get this multi shortcut to work. Edit: here is the link...
I use the multi shortcut plugin to launch chrome in kiosk mode and that works well. The only downside is that unlike other external...
Hi, I just got my SKY Go account set-up and am quite impressed with what is on offer: - Live streaming of channels with online...
Replies
Views
If you watch a movie with a webbrowser on their hompage there will be some kind of pop-up commercial early in the show at about the same time Onlinevideos stops. I guess it has something to do with this /Pelle
If you watch a movie with a webbrowser on their hompage there will be some kind of pop-up commercial early in the show at about the...
Hello, Thanks for a really good plugin, my wife loves it. I found this code from a python script for XBMC, is this something...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am quite new here, and tried this very nice plugin, but unfortunatly many of these online videos cant be played I get the same error as the other guys here. specially when I try to play movies from RTL now. What is wrong with it? thanks
Hello, I am quite new here, and tried this very nice plugin, but unfortunatly many of these online videos cant be played I get the...
Hi. Has anyone ever seen error message above? It appears after choosing a Youtube video in Online Videos. It will stay at 0%...
Replies
Views
I thought something like that, because log says: [07-02 09:36:32,932] [OnlineVideos] [DEBUG] GetWebData-GET: 'https://wdradaptiv-vh.akamaihd.net/i/medp/ondemand/de/fsk0/167/1679372/,1679372_19477163,1679372_19477162,1679372_19477165,1679372_19477167,1679372_19477166,1679372_19477164,.mp4.csmil/master.m3u8' [07-02 09:36:33,448]...
I thought something like that, because log says: [07-02 09:36:32,932] [OnlineVideos] [DEBUG] GetWebData-GET...
Hi, for me the livestream of "Das Erste" is not working I always get an Information that playing the stream is not possible I am...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Katsomo.fi (1 Viewer) DE
Hi. There is also new poroblem, as Katsomo is now rejecting all IE based browsers, so browserHost, which is system.windows.form.webBrowser no longer has access to site. I dunno if fiddler can help Br,
Hi. There is also new poroblem, as Katsomo is now rejecting all IE based browsers, so browserHost, which is...
Just got a report that katsomo.fi isn't working correctly. Anyone care to elaborate?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OnlineVideos don't work with proxy (1 Viewer) DE
Ahh... Good point. Thanks for reminding me.
Ahh... Good point. Thanks for reminding me.
To surf the internet, I removed the gateway and I configured a proxy on internet explorer. Internet works fine, but I can not see...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New Release? DE
Hi, sorry for asking, but I installed the plugin, but the videos doesn't play. I click a video, it spins a little and then nothing more. Do I need to install more to get it to work?
Hi, sorry for asking, but I installed the plugin, but the videos doesn't play. I click a video, it spins a little and then nothing...
I was planning on releasing a new version of this plugin but I'm not sure if this plugin is still needed. There are now plugins...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Yle Areena DE
Hi. If I recall correctly, @Ministerk has stopped fixing these, so maybe @doskabouter , or @pilehave can help us, with both areena and katsomo, which are both broken. Or we can try to fix these by ourselves Br,
Hi. If I recall correctly, @Ministerk has stopped fixing these, so maybe @doskabouter , or @pilehave can help us, with both areena...
Hi. Seems that Yle has changed something in Areena site, because it's not working working anymore. When visiting in site, it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ABC iView DE
For ABCiView I have just implemented Video context menu "Related" and "Recommendations" which map to ABCiView "Other Episodes" and "More Like This". This makes it very easy to look for what is popular then look for related so you can start with the first of an episode (if it is still available). Really handy for series which are iView...
For ABCiView I have just implemented Video context menu "Related" and "Recommendations" which map to ABCiView "Other Episodes" and...
Hi, Is anyone else having problems with ABC iVew (Australia) It says cannot get URL Regards Shadime
Replies
Views
Hi, here is a way to use acestream with OnlineVideo. It might be possible to have different way, so this is the way i try. Acestream is an innovative media platform of a new generation, which will take you to a new high-quality level of multimedia space on the Internet. Also like torrent stream. since version 3.1, it's possible to use...
Hi, here is a way to use acestream with OnlineVideo. It might be possible to have different way, so this is the way i try...
Hi, here is a way to use acestream with OnlineVideo. It might be possible to have different way, so this is the way i try...
Replies
Views
Glad to hear it's sorted!
Glad to hear it's sorted!
Hi guys, This Watch Series channel is fantastic! ...But it only plays the first file you select. For instance, seinfeld. If I...
Replies
Views
What i can see then you have right about that, but maby there is some solution in the near future or it's posible to find one together with StefanN. I'm not a programer i just saw the thred question and then i fond this site that i linked to.
What i can see then you have right about that, but maby there is some solution in the near future or it's posible to find one...
I can see a lot of requests about TV4 Play - tv4play.se but there seem to be no working solution. Perhaps we can fix something...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVE bugs DE
+3
+3
Originally posted in: Support for a site request thread - Page 31 - MediaPortal Forum Hi thanks for including TVE in Onlinevideos...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with this addon It don't working correctly. I done everything, but WeebTVServer.exe jamming my computer. In TVserver configuration Preview I have alert: Preview failed:Unknown Error.
I have a problem with this addon It don't working correctly. I done everything, but WeebTVServer.exe jamming my computer. In...
;) is a plugin for xbmc > - Install xbm best of "Nightly Builds" >...
Replies
Views
You can do with this public override string getUrl(VideoInfo video) { string webdata = GetWebData(video.VideoUrl); Match m = regEx_FileUrl.Match(webdata); if (!m.Success) return String.Empty; AMFArray renditions = GetResultsFromFindByMediaId(m, video.VideoUrl); return FillPlaybackOptions(video, renditions)...
You can do with this public override string getUrl(VideoInfo video) { string webdata = GetWebData(video.VideoUrl); Match...
I'm trying to develop a new site but i'm not .NET coder, so i'm a really a noob here. I installed Visual Studio 2010 Utilmate and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom