MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (20 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
Hmmmm. I got Mediaportal to see the Anysee DVBC card, using the beta 4 1.19 anysee driver. It tuned channels fine, but of course did not do any decoding of encoded (nan fta) channels. So today I decided to go the DVBlink TV source way, to get the decoding sorted out. Alas.... I: 1. Unconfigured TV server to use the anysee cards...
Hmmmm. I got Mediaportal to see the Anysee DVBC card, using the beta 4 1.19 anysee driver. It tuned channels fine, but of course...
Hello, I have an Anysee E30TC Plus and the only way for us to make it work with MediaPortal is to use MDAPI and Splug.dll . I know...
Replies
Views
Hi, just did two recordings without a cold restart before the recordings (that was my solution to fix this): both recordings went fine, live TV as well. What I still noticed while testing the live TV is that when switching channels I sometimes get the message 'scrambled' but then by reselecting the channel it does work again...
Hi, just did two recordings without a cold restart before the recordings (that was my solution to fix this): both recordings...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 X64 CPU Type: AM2 HDD: Memory: 4GB DDR2...
Replies
Views
It is very sad if MP is more supported for Win7 than for WinXP. Lot of people are still using WinXP and not going to migrate to Win7 untill SP1 is released. One think is still worrying me - earlier (1.0, 1.1 alfa) it was working smooth but later (1.1.beta) was broken.
It is very sad if MP is more supported for Win7 than for WinXP. Lot of people are still using WinXP and not going to migrate to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [confirm] HDTV stutter DE
AW: HDTV stutter My HDTV-issues are resolved by using the core.dll from Manfred in threat "Playing problems in RC1: TV, radio, AVI, DXVA".
AW: HDTV stutter My HDTV-issues are resolved by using the core.dll from Manfred in threat "Playing problems in RC1: TV, radio...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Win XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD BE-2350e HDD: 2x 2,5" WD...
Replies
Views
I get my system, finally, stutter free with this custom directshowhelper at the right refresh rate 50 pfs on 50 HZ https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/607913-post79.html i want ask you guys to take a try with this. All goes very well, i just notice few framedrops using OSD , but they aren't visible during play no more stutter...
I get my system, finally, stutter free with this custom directshowhelper at the right refresh rate 50 pfs on 50 HZ...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64 CPU Type: AMD BE-2350e HDD: 2x...
Replies
Views
SVN 25334 is better, but there's room for improvement ;) I have great faith in your abilities to fix this before RC2 :)
SVN 25334 is better, but there's room for improvement ;) I have great faith in your abilities to fix this before RC2 :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 RC build 7100 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem too.. I switched off the egp grabber in tvserver and I solved.
I have the same problem too.. I switched off the egp grabber in tvserver and I solved.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Win XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 250 HDD: 2 Samsungs...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome Wilbour :) It really would be better to start a new thread. I have a suggestion for you: try the ATSC and generic network provider options for the "preferred network provider" setting. http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/TV-Server_Configuration/02_TV_Servers#Edit_Tuner_Settings...
Hello and welcome Wilbour :) It really would be better to start a new thread. I have a suggestion for you: try the ATSC and...
I have AverMedia AVerTV Hybrid Volar MAX H826 ATSC USB card. I am running Vista Business 32 bit SP2 and MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC-1...
Replies
Views
Please make sure the disk tray is empty when you start MediaPortal.
Please make sure the disk tray is empty when you start MediaPortal.
Any a new cd/dvd is recognized only after I close and restart MP. I've been having this problem for a long time and I hoped this...
Replies
Views
Hm... just tried it again and jumped back into the timeshift buffer of a previous channel. Playback simply halted once the timeshift buffer of the previous channel reached the end. I would have expected to see the timeshift buffer of the next channel.
Hm... just tried it again and jumped back into the timeshift buffer of a previous channel. Playback simply halted once the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 rc 2 MediaPortal Skin: bluewide Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: HDD: 500GB sata Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
After upgrading to RC3 this feature seems to be working again. Thank You.:thx:
After upgrading to RC3 this feature seems to be working again. Thank You.:thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Vista SP1 32bit CPU Type: Intel E5200 2.5GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
The 'ugly way as you call it does not even work anymore in the 1.1.0 RC1 release for speeds higher than 2x. With the core.dll that -Manfred- offered here, the ff/rew works again. If this core.dll will/can be added in de upcomming RC2 than I guess this Topic can get a [FIXED]
The 'ugly way as you call it does not even work anymore in the 1.1.0 RC1 release for speeds higher than 2x. With the core.dll that...
[TV-Server Version:MediaPortal TV-Server 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Version:MediaPortal 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows...
Replies
Views
I upgraded to RC4 (uninstall fresh install) setting this up, I still have this same issue.... I hve it on multiple machines. It seems worse now. no audio starts to play at all.
I upgraded to RC4 (uninstall fresh install) setting this up, I still have this same issue.... I hve it on multiple machines...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 rc1 MediaPortal Skin: Several Windows Version: win7 home premium 32 bit CPU Type: intel e8400 HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: Spanish TSWRITER problem could you please test this build https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/612069-post24.html ?
AW: Spanish TSWRITER problem could you please test this build https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/612069-post24.html ?
Sorry for my english :-( I have a Nova T-500 & Nova TD-Stick. The Tswriter of versión 1.02 no problem. But the TSwriter of...
Replies
Views
There is a lot of logging going on when using teletext subs. Try to set Log verbosity to Error just to make sure it's not the logging itself that cause the framedrops Edit: Ah - I should have read through the whole thread before answering.. My mistake.
There is a lot of logging going on when using teletext subs. Try to set Log verbosity to Error just to make sure it's not the...
Hi guys, First of all. Thanks for RC1 .It is working out really nice for me. I think however that i have found a bug. I...
Replies
Views
Using DVD43 does not solve it. I still have freezes in DVD menu. Anyway there is another thread here discussing this issue. Seems more people have problems.
Using DVD43 does not solve it. I still have freezes in DVD menu. Anyway there is another thread here discussing this issue. Seems...
Hi, I'm having a problem with MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 playing back DVD's and I was hoping someone might be able to lend a hand...
Replies
Views
This issue is not a bug, but very, very, very bad design, and fixing it means to write an new MyVideos plugin from scratch (not kidding!). That we will obviously not do for MP1 because it will take away too much time which we need for MP2, but maybe someone from the community will create a replacement for the myVideos plugin in MP1...
This issue is not a bug, but very, very, very bad design, and fixing it means to write an new MyVideos plugin from scratch (not...
My ION based PC is conected directly to NAS MyBookWorld II via 1 Gb Ethernet port. NAS containes my collection of movies...
Replies
Views
After installing MP 1.1.0 RC1 I had the same issues. Couldnt play xvid or divx files. I uninstalled SAF and then reinstalled SAF and everything started working fine. The only issue I am having now is MP will crash after watching several tv episodes or switching to Moving Pictures and starting a movie. I will start MP right back...
After installing MP 1.1.0 RC1 I had the same issues. Couldnt play xvid or divx files. I uninstalled SAF and then reinstalled SAF...
I installed Media Portal 1.1.0 RC1 today. Reinstalled SAF4.00 RC1 to reset all codecs. MKV files play back fine but I am unable to...
Replies
Views
Well having used the MPC Gabest MPEG-2 decoder for a few days now, I'm fairly confident that it's solved the crashing problem. I actually re-arranged my room to put the PC nearer the aerial socket, so that I could use a shorter lead. I actually had worse signal problems than before, but it turned out to be the shorter aerial lead...
Well having used the MPC Gabest MPEG-2 decoder for a few days now, I'm fairly confident that it's solved the crashing problem. I...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
Should be in RC1, but now RC2 is out I see no reason not to upgrade (there have been numerous stability fixes)
Should be in RC1, but now RC2 is out I see no reason not to upgrade (there have been numerous stability fixes)
I have had a problem with MP not working on resume since I started using MP (about 1.0) and the problem is still there. A while...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Switching TV channel from AC3 to MPEG audio fails No, since codec doesn't tell it to us :) But hopefully there is something that is done wrong on MP side that causes the issue in first place. Manfred is currently looking into it since he knows the current graph building code best.
Re: AW: Switching TV channel from AC3 to MPEG audio fails No, since codec doesn't tell it to us :) But hopefully there is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: 7 x64 CPU Type: i7 920 HDD: 1.5tb Seagate Memory...
Replies
Views
re: "Play disc" menuitem doesn't do what it suggests Resolved the Mantis issue. The other issue should be tried to reproduce and then enter to mantis if it can be reproduced.
re: "Play disc" menuitem doesn't do what it suggests Resolved the Mantis issue. The other issue should be tried to reproduce...
Hi When watching TV or playing MP3-files, the "Play disc" menuentry doesn't work. It just returns back home. If I stop the TV or...
Replies
Views
MrHipp reimplemented parts of the fix and included some workarounds to fix it. It was believed to be working, but perhaps not completely on all systems. Create a proper bug report, and if you get no response on that send me a PM, and I will make sure to take a look.
MrHipp reimplemented parts of the fix and included some workarounds to fix it. It was believed to be working, but perhaps not...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64 CPU Type: AMD BE-2350e HDD: 2x 2,5"...
Replies
Views
Tried your alternative file and it makes no difference, still lots of stuttering with any .ts file. This is regardless of whether it's live tv, recorded TV (using non rtsp mode) and also any .ts files played from my videos etc. All of these things play fine outside of MP. I have 4 clients in total and this is the only machine that has...
Tried your alternative file and it makes no difference, still lots of stuttering with any .ts file. This is regardless of whether...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 3.2 Windows Version: 7 Pro CPU Type: core2duo 1.86ghz HDD: 250gb Memory...
Replies
Views
...The bug "[TV-Server] Messages that timeshifting needs to be stopped because of a scheduled recording is not shown."...it linked me to this thread :D 0002824: Messages that timeshifting needs to be stopped because of a scheduled recording is not shown. - MediaPortal Bugtracker assigned to -Manfred-
...The bug "[TV-Server] Messages that timeshifting needs to be stopped because of a scheduled recording is not shown."...it linked...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Beta + SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Not at this time. See: 0002898: Recording conflict detection does not work with Hybrid cards - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Not at this time. See: 0002898: Recording conflict detection does not work with Hybrid cards - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: XP SP3 with all updates CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
thanks Ray both tuners go to the same folder (used the "use same folder for all recordings" button on the timeshift configuration screen). I retuned both tuners a couple of nights ago and then deleted all unused/unwanted channels. there is lots of space free on the disc I use for recording - 100G following a reboot last...
thanks Ray both tuners go to the same folder (used the "use same folder for all recordings" button on the timeshift...
MediaPortal Version: rc2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: xp - sp3 fully patched CPU Type: intel 651 HDD: samsung...
Replies
Views
Re: stopping live TV on one client -> all live streams freezes (linkage scanner relat I'll try your streamingServer.dll and report back. cu EDIT: arion_p Tested it and with your streamingserver.dll the error is gone. I can't reproduce this error anymore. Thx gemx Seems to be no problem with the linkage scanner. I took a look...
Re: stopping live TV on one client -> all live streams freezes (linkage scanner relat I'll try your streamingServer.dll and...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlass Windows Version: XP / Win7 both home and prof CPU Type: AMD DC 4600+...
Replies
Views
Did some further testing, but still got issues with the arcsoft renderer. Guess I'll stick with default directsound device.
Did some further testing, but still got issues with the arcsoft renderer. Guess I'll stick with default directsound device.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Windows vista + sp2 CPU Type: Intel E5200...
Replies
Views
Just for the Record: It works :)! DB updated and everything is fine now, menu is working again :) Thx again to Gibman and Regards ARE2
Just for the Record: It works :)! DB updated and everything is fine now, menu is working again :) Thx again to Gibman and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 215 HDD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom