watch/edit Videos (30 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your post! Useful Wiki information: Known Issues Troubleshooting FAQ
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your...
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your...
Replies
Views
AW: My Burner - now with Video DVD burning :) Hello, when i try to create a video-DVD everything seems to work until the burn-process starts. The drive runs for a moment and "burn process completed" is displayed. When i try to burn the created iso-file "manualy" i get the attached message. The media is identified correctly but the...
AW: My Burner - now with Video DVD burning :) Hello, when i try to create a video-DVD everything seems to work until the...
Hey folks, Just released the first version of my work on the MyBurner plugin....which now supports burning video DVD's...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've never been able to get the built in video editor to work so have tried a few external ones none which seem to work though - audio is always missing. So I have tried converting to a more generally editable format, most recently the AVS converter which does a conversion but again - no audio. When I look at the details of the...
Hi, I've never been able to get the built in video editor to work so have tried a few external ones none which seem to work though...
Now you can edit and cut your files within MediaPortal just using your remote! This Plugin was created to help getting rid of...
Replies
Views
BTW, as you're an NVIDIA user, you might wanna try this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/guide-perfect-playback-display-calibration.119610/page-16#post-1042424 I think it's a great improvement, and it's very easy to reverse if you don't like it. Emph
BTW, as you're an NVIDIA user, you might wanna try this...
Hi, i have a very strange problem with audio beeing out of sync. It only gets out of sync when I set my screen (Toshiba z3030 LCD)...
Replies
Views
already tried this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/auto3d-plugin-for-mediaportal-1-2-3-and-1-3-0-rc.116708/ ?
already tried this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/auto3d-plugin-for-mediaportal-1-2-3-and-1-3-0-rc.116708/ ?
Just got my self a samsung 60" LED 3D tv.. And DL 6 3D movies. They all look the same when i play them in mepo.. Side by side, i...
Replies
Views
Didn't want to start a new thread as I believe my issue is related, so here it goes... Recently I've started messing around with HEVC/X265 and my way outdated HTPC (E8400 Core2 CPU with AMD HD6450 GPU) seems to be stuttering a bit while playing 720p hevc encoded files while using LAV 0.68 (MP 1.14). The great info in this thread has...
Didn't want to start a new thread as I believe my issue is related, so here it goes... Recently I've started messing around with...
Hi guys, I'm experiencing some issues with the playback of HEVC (X265) files. I'm running an AMD 5400K APU, on a windows 7 64-bit...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem since the beginning of my MP usage. It's still there for me with 1.3.0 Beta. :(
I have the same problem since the beginning of my MP usage. It's still there for me with 1.3.0 Beta. :(
MediaPortal Version: v1.1 Revision:23684 + Scythe42s dlls (the #0002060 patch) Windows Version: 7 Ultimate 32-bit CPU Type: C2D @...
Replies
Views
AirServer is a perfect app. For movies and pictures it works perfect. The only downside is that you need to stop/pauze TV or Movie otherwise you have the sound of a movie and the movie you are streaming. Hope it gets integrated in MediaPortal
AirServer is a perfect app. For movies and pictures it works perfect. The only downside is that you need to stop/pauze TV or Movie...
There is a AirmediaPlayer for Windows released. Technology and Science: AirMediaPlayer for Windows Is it a possibility to add...
Replies
Views
Hi Bierfreund If you are using shares view, you only have to select the folder/folders that holds your movies and press 'Info' button on your remote, or F9 on the keyboard and choose IMDB. Then you can update moviefolders without leaving MP when its running.
Hi Bierfreund If you are using shares view, you only have to select the folder/folders that holds your movies and press 'Info'...
All my movies are in "release format" meaning their filename isn´t always easily deciphered. 95% of my movies comes up as failed in...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/madvr-0-91-4.135666/#post-1206830
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/madvr-0-91-4.135666/#post-1206830
There is an issue with Window10 and last MP (1.12.0). I guess it could be related to the dynamic refresh rate. I've a R260X with...
Replies
Views
Hi Andy, I haven't used MeGUI software, but there are two other pieces of software that "should" be able to do this. I have had a play with both with mixed results. They are :- MCE Buddy - see HERE MC-Tv Converter - see HERE What I cannot do is to get both pieces of software to start automatically and then monitor my "recorded TV"...
Hi Andy, I haven't used MeGUI software, but there are two other pieces of software that "should" be able to do this. I have had a...
Hi guys, Yesterday I tried to convert and compress some HDTV recordings of MediaPortal in a MKV container. I stumpled accross...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD playback issue. DE
After having the same issues as the others described before, for me the solution was to disable the spin speed control and all of the sudden DVD playing worked. Took me a week to find out. :thx:
After having the same issues as the others described before, for me the solution was to disable the spin speed control and all of...
Hi all ! I am having a wee bit of trouble in getting MP to actually play DVD's. It's working fine i zoomplayer, mediaplayer 10...
Replies
Views
Nice to hear :) i will PM you private ftp :) because Dropbox can't handle 4.8Gb :)
Nice to hear :) i will PM you private ftp :) because Dropbox can't handle 4.8Gb :)
This is my first post, I'm new to MP, so bare with me if I ask stupid questions. It is not easy for a first timer. I have read the...
Replies
Views
No current threads that I know about - probably best to start one in this support section.
No current threads that I know about - probably best to start one in this support section.
I tried to watch a ts file . it's interlaced. no problem at all with the play . deinterlaced is very good via Ati Hw support...
Replies
Views
You could also try SPDIFer : Spdifer | AC3Filter More info on setting this and FFDSHOW up can be found here : FFdshow Walkthrough: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced Configurations. - AVS Forum That's what I'm using and it works fine. Also, as this is my first post, I would like to thank all involved in creating and maintaining MP...
You could also try SPDIFer : Spdifer | AC3Filter More info on setting this and FFDSHOW up can be found here : FFdshow...
I always see people referring to "Codec Pack Hell" and advising people not to install codec packs. I've used FFDShow from Day 1 in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No AC3 sound ... (2 Viewers) DE
@fanol Thanks for providing the log files. However they contain only limited detail. Could you please collect new log files, and this time use the Watchdog tool with option 1 or 2 ("report a bug...") to do it. The Watchdog tool is the preferred method/source for collecting log files. Please use it whenever you can. General...
@fanol Thanks for providing the log files. However they contain only limited detail. Could you please collect new log files, and...
Hi! I start to play, and there is no sound. Established LAV 0.68 everywhere. On the other formats and movies is no such problem. I...
Replies
Views
An now i will watch "Life" to the very end. :rolleyes::)
An now i will watch "Life" to the very end. :rolleyes::)
MP Build: 1.17.0.0 System: HTPC Hi, since some days i've noticed a strange behaviour with HD-Audio streams of my mkv files. The HD...
Replies
Views
I did a workaround, which only works for nvidia users. Using a lower resolution in windows (1366x768) and switching to full HD (1920x1080) when starting mediaPortal. Create a bat file and paste the following: rundll32.exe nvcpl.dll,dtcfg setmode 1 1920 1080 32 60 call "c:\program files\Team...
I did a workaround, which only works for nvidia users. Using a lower resolution in windows (1366x768) and switching to full HD...
Hi all, Since upgraded version 0.2.2 and new svn files, it's impossible to see any media files in My Videos. Sound is good but...
Replies
Views
Well, once again it seems I have solved my own problem. It turns out those pesky subtitles were being caused by the Mainconcept MPEG2 Decoder. It would automatically insert the subs and there was no way to change it. Though I switched to the LAV decoders for DVD playback in MP Configuration, that didn't change anything; It turns...
Well, once again it seems I have solved my own problem. It turns out those pesky subtitles were being caused by the Mainconcept...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass HD Windows Version: Windows 7 32-Bit Home Premium SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core...
Replies
Views
No fix yet? After reading this thread it doesn't seem like a fix is on the horizon. I was having no issues at all and then I installed PowerDVD 7.3 BD so I could have Blu-Ray playback and the DVD navigation cursor went bye-bye. Setup Windows XP SP3 MP 1.0 RC3 PowerDVD 7.3 BD Codec in use Cyberlink DVD Navigator (PDVD7) I have...
No fix yet? After reading this thread it doesn't seem like a fix is on the horizon. I was having no issues at all and then I...
I have read about the DVD navigation problem. I have the same problem. I have tried different CODECS, and switched the DxVA option...
Replies
Views
My understanding is that the only use of MediaInfo in TV Server is in the thumbnailer. Corrupt/invalid recordings used to hang the thumbnailer. Now the thumbnailer runs recordings through MediaInfo first. If the recording duration as detected/calculated by MediaInfo is greater than zero then the thumbnailer proceeds with its attempt...
My understanding is that the only use of MediaInfo in TV Server is in the thumbnailer. Corrupt/invalid recordings used to hang the...
With MP1.16, on remote network connected MP-Clients sometimes see “Unable to Play: B43534E1” type error popup when trying to play a...
Replies
Views
Excellent thanks!!
Excellent thanks!!
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 MCE Hi guys just wondering if their is an easy way...
Replies
Views
I always download original .flv files from YouTube and play them without any problem. You need to install Mediastore PlayFLV filter from here: Mediastore PlayFLV - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com To download .flv files from YouTube I use Conceiva Download Studio from here: DownloadStudio - Internet...
I always download original .flv files from YouTube and play them without any problem. You need to install Mediastore PlayFLV filter...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1b MediaPortal Skin: Streamed-MP Windows Version: 7 x86 CPU Type: e6300 HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
So, if the physical disc plays on real living room DVD player, and in a stand-alone DVD program like PowerDVD ... but not inside MePo ... well, that obviously points to a MePo problem. Ya, I'm not sure if we ever figured out if it was the way the discs were mastered, or the special way they might need to be ripped. I like to rip...
So, if the physical disc plays on real living room DVD player, and in a stand-alone DVD program like PowerDVD ... but not inside...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal v1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 CPU Type: Phenom II x6 1090 HDD...
Replies
Views
Great news, lets hope it stays that way, nothing more frustrating than hardware that does not work as it should, ie reliably doing the job.
Great news, lets hope it stays that way, nothing more frustrating than hardware that does not work as it should, ie reliably doing...
MediaPortal Version: 1.20 RC MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Windows 7 + SP1 CPU Type: Intel I3 2100 HDD: SSD OCZ...
Replies
Views
What you need Software ffdshow Hardware Dual+ Core CPU 2GHz+ any GFX card that can output 1920x1080p What you do Install ffdshow and start its Video Decoder Configuration (screenshots below) 1) Enabling multithreaded codec (not necessary anymore, leave on "libavcodec") Enter "Codecs", the uppermost element of the left part, and...
What you need Software ffdshow Hardware Dual+ Core CPU 2GHz+ any GFX card that can output 1920x1080p What you do Install...
What you need Software ffdshow Hardware Dual+ Core CPU 2GHz+ any GFX card that can output 1920x1080p What you do Install...
Replies
Views
AW: Can't get external subtitles to load at all (.idx/.sub) Thank you for your fast and very good help again! =) Well.. just an update. I can't get them to work with MPC subtitle engine. They also don't show up in MPC-HC. I need Vobsub engine to show them. KMPlayer shows the subtitles without vobsub but I guess this player has its...
AW: Can't get external subtitles to load at all (.idx/.sub) Thank you for your fast and very good help again! =) Well.. just an...
Hello! I tried to load external subtitles by putting them in the same folder as the movie file and named it like the movie file...
Replies
Views
It's been over a year since my post and I thought I'd provide an update that will help others. My system set up has changed quite a bit since February 2011. Server (was Synology DS408) UnRaid 5.0rc1 20TB storage (mix of 5400/7200 2TB drives) Gigabyte GA-880GMA-UD2H ver2.2 (RealtekRTL8111D/E onboard NIC) AMD Athlon II X4 630 4GB...
It's been over a year since my post and I thought I'd provide an update that will help others. My system set up has changed quite a...
Synology NAS DS408 firmware DSM 3.0-1354 4x2tb Samsung HD203WI in a RAID5 array Gigabit ethernet with Cat6 cabling HTPC Windows 7...
Replies
Views
hoborg: Nice pack! unfortunately it did not make .srt files to work.. anyway! problem solved i put "autoload vsfilter" to NO in haali, now everything works, embedded & external subititles.. mkv,avi !
hoborg: Nice pack! unfortunately it did not make .srt files to work.. anyway! problem solved i put "autoload vsfilter" to NO in...
Hi some time ago I managed to make this Filter to load in MP, I like this filter over the ffdshow one, because the font height is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EVR on WinXP (1 Viewer) DE
evr xp or vista Hi,is evr in vista better than evr in xp?Is there any image advantage in using vista than xp?
evr xp or vista Hi,is evr in vista better than evr in xp?Is there any image advantage in using vista than xp?
Hi all. How we said, EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer) can be used in WinXP too without install .net framework 3. Is possible to use...
Replies
Views
I'm sure that you're right actually!! .....and I'll find everything I need to bypass the encryption in the link you passed to me earlier??? Thanks again....:)
I'm sure that you're right actually!! .....and I'll find everything I need to bypass the encryption in the link you passed to me...
TBH....I've never had this bit working. After reading a bit....I have uninstalled BD handler plugin...but to no avail. Any...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom