News and Announcements (21 Viewers)

This forum store your comments about News and Blogentries posted by Team MediaPortal
Hello again gang. Excellent work on 1.1.0. I've been using MP since I think it was .0.0.1 and it just keeps getting better! Gosh I can't tell you guy's how often I keep bragging about MP to everyone I know with a computer. Let's just say if I had a dime for every time I'd be working at home by now! Since the Digital TV conversion...
Hello again gang. Excellent work on 1.1.0. I've been using MP since I think it was .0.0.1 and it just keeps getting better! Gosh...
Do not use this ALPHA on a productive system! Do not reuse any old user data when testing this ALPHA release! Now that we made...
Replies
Views
:thx: I've upgraded my server and 5 client PCs without any issues whatsoever. (I did have to backup my schedules, wipe all channels, retune and restore my schedules because of the double retune in my area recently) Here is a list of awesome stuff in this release IMO ... speed increases, the whole UI feels quite snappy now...
:thx: I've upgraded my server and 5 client PCs without any issues whatsoever. (I did have to backup my schedules, wipe all...
"finally" :D, we release 1.2.0 final! Please take a look at the release news I just published on the homepage. If you find a...
Replies
Views
Actually I've had this problem for a long time - after restart of MePo [restart or reboot, same problem], 1st playing takes 2-4 mins, with absolutely nothing in logs to help, but as main client does not restarted that often, a problem I've just lived with:cry: Today, decided to solve it - found this post...
Actually I've had this problem for a long time - after restart of MePo [restart or reboot, same problem], 1st playing takes 2-4...
We've just uploaded 1.6.0 FINAL to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements it...
Replies
Views
Thank you all very much. My upgrade went smoothly and now with updated satellite lists I've got Channel 4HD back too! Beautiful. Thanks to you all and keep up the good work, Matt
Thank you all very much. My upgrade went smoothly and now with updated satellite lists I've got Channel 4HD back too...
1.2.2 is the first MediaPortal release which was developed using GIT. The learning curve is very steep, but the benefits are great...
Replies
Views
I thought most companys block .exe files from being downloaded anyway, the ones I have worked in always have done.
I thought most companys block .exe files from being downloaded anyway, the ones I have worked in always have done.
Today we released MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta! Have a look at the release news for detailed infos about this release and the download...
Replies
Views
1.99 comes first ;)
1.99 comes first ;)
Yes you read right, I've just uploaded 1.5.0 Pre to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the...
Replies
Views
I upgraded from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 FINAL yesterday after downloading the latest (compatible) ARGUS-TV plugin. No issues at all with both installations. I am impressed with the new Titan skin - it is very slick, polished and professional looking and am very impressed with this version! Thanks to the MePo team for making a great media...
I upgraded from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 FINAL yesterday after downloading the latest (compatible) ARGUS-TV plugin. No issues at all with...
We are very proud to announce that the final version of MediaPortal 1.3.0 is now available for download. I want to thank our...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: MediaPortal 1.2.1 final released! With your build system it should be quite easy to integrate that. Just run git.exe symbolic-ref HEAD and put the output of that somewhere in a global file. Maybe strip the refs/heads/ part when printing it in the logs, but that's also quite easy. Given that you already use batch scripts for...
Re: AW: MediaPortal 1.2.1 final released! With your build system it should be quite easy to integrate that. Just run git.exe...
Today we release MediaPortal 1.2.1. the purpose of this release is to increase stability. So you will not find any new features...
Replies
Views
only need a ccard to donate with paypal, you don't have to login or create an account afaik unless things have recently changed :)
only need a ccard to donate with paypal, you don't have to login or create an account afaik unless things have recently...
From now on MP 1.4.0 Final is ready for you to download and test! Make sure you read the entire release news, because there are...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 1 - 1.23 Released! (2 Viewers) DE
Same here - really missing my friend .... Gesendet von meinem CMR-W09 mit Tapatalk
Same here - really missing my friend .... Gesendet von meinem CMR-W09 mit Tapatalk
Today we want to commemorate one of our developers who has left us forever at the beginning of the year through his sudden death...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 1.3.0 RC Released! (1 Viewer) DE
Another satisfied customer. Makes all the effort worthwhile.
Another satisfied customer. Makes all the effort worthwhile.
MediaPortal 1.3.0 has come a long way, and now we are very close to the final version. Since the release of 1.3.0 Beta, we have...
Replies
Views
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/6_Support/FAQ#Could_you_please_support_Windows_XP_and.2For_Windows_Vista.3F It's not only the skin engine. It's also the fact that there are not many devs using XP or vista anymore so we can not guarantee that everything is working as expected. Of course everybody is free to fork it and...
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/6_Support/FAQ#Could_you_please_support_Windows_XP_and.2For_Windows_Vista.3F It's...
Discussion thread for MediaPortal 2: What does it bring to the table?
Replies
Views
Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Music Section gets some TLC Good news! Thank you for your job! :thx:
Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Music Section gets some TLC Good news! Thank you for your job! :thx:
Thread for comments on Music Section gets some TLC blog Just a taste of the improvements coming up in 1.2 :D
Replies
Views
remove
remove
The celebration of our 10th MediaPortal anniversary is going on and we offer you "10 Anniversary Edition Update 1"! Please use...
Replies
Views
E
1.1.0 RC5 released Grab it while it's hot. ;)
1.1.0 RC5 released Grab it while it's hot. ;)
Out of the blue comes RC.... no not 2 .... 4 actually. :D The original plan was to release RC4 on 2010-06-14. But because some...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: AW: The Upcoming Release of MediaPortal 1.1.0
Re: AW: Re: AW: The Upcoming Release of MediaPortal 1.1.0
As one of the newest members of the MediaPortal (Docs) Team, I was astounded to see all the work that goes on behind the scenes and...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
The main problem is that these remaining issues are reeeeeeealy nasty and hard to solve. Just when you think that you fixed it, you noticed that the fix broke something esle (see W7 codecs fixes in TsReader as example). Also we want to have the MTN.exe crashes fixed for RC1, and that is beeing worked on as well.
The main problem is that these remaining issues are reeeeeeealy nasty and hard to solve. Just when you think that you fixed it, you...
Feature Freeze MediaPortal 1.1.0 is entering its final stage of development. This means that on the 1st of October, a Feature...
Replies
Views
Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Sorry some slide mistake from me: "for the record mobile" is not using MP extension, but interfacing with Argus-TV which I also updated; Ampdroid which I also use is using the MPextensions, but is still working correctly. I think I have to redirect my question to ARGUS-TV
Sorry some slide mistake from me: "for the record mobile" is not using MP extension, but interfacing with Argus-TV which I also...
We've just uploaded the final 1.8.0 to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements it...
Replies
Views
I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
Replies
Views
Mazeltov - Cant wait to install 1.30b when I get home :)
Mazeltov - Cant wait to install 1.30b when I get home :)
HTPC users rejoice! Read the News: While you are waiting for 1.3.0 beta.... Then join me in a toast to Deda and the Team for all...
Replies
Views
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
Replies
Views
Hi Team, where i can post for feedback about new skin ?
Hi Team, where i can post for feedback about new skin ?
<h2 style="text-align: center;">A Taste of Things to Come #2</h2> <p style="text-align: center;">&nbsp;<iframe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I have published the results in a Blog: Your Top Ten Developments of 2011 with highlights of the major developments and started a new thread where you can post your comments/reactions. I have closed the poll now. Thanks again for all your great suggestions and votes.
I have published the results in a Blog: Your Top Ten Developments of 2011 with highlights of the major developments and started a...
As I posted in the Blog: Top Ten Developments of 2011, you may respond to this thread with what you think were the major...
Replies
Views
Or twitter :) Team MediaPortal (TeamMediaPortal) on Twitter
Or twitter :) Team MediaPortal (TeamMediaPortal) on Twitter
We are very happy to announce the release of MediaPortal 1.1.1. With this release we solve many small, but annoying and a few...
Replies
Views
Sadly not.... :S
Sadly not.... :S
In the upcoming 1.1.0 RC3 release we made a few small changes to MediaPortal and the WatchDog, which will make bugreporting a lot...
Replies
Views
So far so good with this updated plugin morpheus_xx. I've try with the SE'15 update 1 and it's working good. The only thing I encounter is MPextended adresse needs to be an IP. With the network name of the server, it never connected. Tell me if you want to see my logs. Thanks !
So far so good with this updated plugin morpheus_xx. I've try with the SE'15 update 1 and it's working good. The only thing I...
We are proud to release the "Summer '15 Release", providing users a new, vastly improved version of the next generation of...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Yes, this tweak here is only for folders / shares view of videos, music, pictures. I have an other proposal that wil actually remove pin protected folders as we have them right now and handling child protection/media restriction on a global level for shares and db views. But that all goes beyond this small tweak I proposed here to...
Yes, this tweak here is only for folders / shares view of videos, music, pictures. I have an other proposal that wil actually...
A great way to customize the way MediaPortal presents content inside the graphical user interface is to take use of folder.jpg...
Replies
Views
On one of the Ted Talks sessions, the presenter said that one of the great things about open source collaborative software development, is that a person can contribute by fixing the one thing that is important for him/her. Normally for commercial software there is analysis, and only the features that many people are interested are...
On one of the Ted Talks sessions, the presenter said that one of the great things about open source collaborative software...
What Sayeth You?: MyVideos #2 (1/21/2012) This week's blog, as the title implies, is our 2nd 'What Sayeth You?' blog, and it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom