MPExtended (23 Viewers)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
Updated...
Updated...
My vision of MPExtended, WebMP, Bootstrap skin, with the corrected errors that I found, improvements which in my opinion are...
Replies
Views
You do not need to uninstall. Just stop the WebMediaPortal service and then set <Skin>default</Skin> in WebMediaPortal.xml under C:\Users\All Users\MPExtended and then start the service again. Im getting 500's on jQui at the moment.
You do not need to uninstall. Just stop the WebMediaPortal service and then set <Skin>default</Skin> in WebMediaPortal.xml under...
jQui: A Themeable Skin for WebMediaPortal Video of WebMP and jQui - Click the "HD" logo to watch this video in HD on Vimeo...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WebMP Skin: BlueShift v4 (2 Viewers) DE
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mpextended-webmp-by-ajs-hard-way.139992/post-1274865
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mpextended-webmp-by-ajs-hard-way.139992/post-1274865
Skin file download is in the attachment Place the folder in the Skin directory and restart IIS/WebMediaPortal service. Old skin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Info] MPExtended 0.6 Beta Release (1 Viewer) DE
I add this patch to my branch ...
I add this patch to my branch ...
MPExtended Service 0.6.0 Beta MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world. The...
Replies
Views
Links to the current version of the my MPExtended and WebMP in the first message, I will lay out the skin there too. [Help Me!] MPExtended & WebMP by ajs - Hard way
Links to the current version of the my MPExtended and WebMP in the first message, I will lay out the skin there too. [Help Me!]...
My second contribution to the WebMP skinning contest is this skin based on Bootstrap. It still looks pretty basic, but believe me...
Replies
Views
Actually, it seems to work for old episodes, but "Latest Episodes" is all blank
Actually, it seems to work for old episodes, but "Latest Episodes" is all blank
MediaCabinet Use the latest skin version (0.6beta.2) for compatibility with MPExtended and WMP 0.6beta! Please let me know if...
Replies
Views
Here it is, my entry for the WebMP Skinning Contest Simplicity I thought this might be fun and it was. It was a lot harder than...
Replies
Views
Thank you, but it doesn't work for me. If I replace the ffmpeg.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\MPExtended\Service\Streaming with a new 32bit build, I need to remove the -coder rle option, otherwise transcoding doesn't work. But h264_qsv still doesn't work at all. But as said it even doesn't work as standalone (called ffmpeg from command...
Thank you, but it doesn't work for me. If I replace the ffmpeg.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\MPExtended\Service\Streaming with a...
Hi, I like to share some info regards tuning of the MExtended. The profiles are stored in...
Replies
Views
The Direct Download link does not work; how do I download the latest version ? Thanks!
The Direct Download link does not work; how do I download the latest version ? Thanks!
MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world...
Replies
Views
WebMediaPortal 0.5 has been released!
WebMediaPortal 0.5 has been released!
MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.4.3 MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/plugin-mp2extended.132322/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/plugin-mp2extended.132322/
MPExtended Service 0.5.4 MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world. The...
Replies
Views
MPExtended Service 0.5 has been released!
MPExtended Service 0.5 has been released!
MPExtended Service 0.4.3 MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world. The...
Replies
Views
Oh hai guys Glad to see this is still progressing! Sorry I haven't had any time to dedicate to this! I do hope to have some time in December, but alas I am still burdened with financial woes. I'll keep you guys posted.
Oh hai guys Glad to see this is still progressing! Sorry I haven't had any time to dedicate to this! I do hope to have some time...
I earn a lot of my income from web design; so I'd like to offer my opinions and assistance. First and foremost, I'm going to have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. I thought it is working now. Have the same problems again. :( Is there nobody who can help us?
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. I thought it is working now. Have the same problems again. :( Is there nobody who can help us?
UPDATE 22.03.2013 ========= The App finally is availlable for Windows Phone 8...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot.
Thanks a lot.
As I've been concentrating on 0.5 lately, 0.4.3 didn't get as much attention as I wanted. Now that I'm already running an alpha...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WebSkin 2013: WebMP Skinning Contest (1 Viewer) DE
AWESOME! Glad you got it safe and sound! Other prizes will be shipped out to everyone next week, if I believe I have all the contestants addresses. if I am missing one I will PM you! Thanks everyone!! Here is a pic of the regular (non customized T-Shirts) the custom ones had to be redone and that is what I am waiting on now b4 I...
AWESOME! Glad you got it safe and sound! Other prizes will be shipped out to everyone next week, if I believe I have all the...
WebSkin 2013 Contest Status: Entries: 10 @hutstein, @MrEMan, @Dragy, @regurge, @hafblade, @ThaClown, @Kelsey Armstrong, @Robke22...
Replies
Views
No idea. I can use MPExtended fine as long as I don't use WebMP. So basically I can set recordings on my phone, which is nice, but I can't stream to any PCs without using VPN. AFAIK this issue has still not been fixed.
No idea. I can use MPExtended fine as long as I don't use WebMP. So basically I can set recordings on my phone, which is nice, but...
Twice now I've remoted into my Windows Server 2012 machine, which is running MP TV-Server, and found...
Replies
Views
I can check with the dev of MP2Ext for MP2, he is testing with aMPDroid and should be able to get what it sends.
I can check with the dev of MP2Ext for MP2, he is testing with aMPDroid and should be able to get what it sends.
Hey Guys, first of all: MP is so great, thanks for all your time and power putting this together. At the moment I'm facing a...
Replies
Views
Copy the files in the zip over the existing files in c:\Program Files\MPExtended and c:\Program Files\Web MediaPortal *Back up your existing files first in case the new versions don't work* If you're using the beta then you shouldn't use these files, they are built from the most recent 0.5 branch so may not be compatible with 0.6
Copy the files in the zip over the existing files in c:\Program Files\MPExtended and c:\Program Files\Web MediaPortal *Back up...
Hi Oxan, Thanks for that new release. Looks like Direct-Streaming via Internet does work now. Many thanks for that. But streaming...
Replies
Views
Okay. Thanks for the offer MegaHorst ;-) I have to correct myself. If i am in my LAN, only the DIREKT Mode works. When i set it to "Direct or Proxy" the TV will not start. I just see the Black Playerwindow.... I will look for Log Files at Weekend and Post them here.
Okay. Thanks for the offer MegaHorst ;-) I have to correct myself. If i am in my LAN, only the DIREKT Mode works. When i set it...
Hello, I want to switch my WebMediaPortal version from IISExpress to IIS because I want to setup a second webpage on the server...
Replies
Views
Well its a shame if it is, its a good platform but I would have thought the previous stable version would have at least worked properly on apple products iphone and ipad rather than just giving stuttering playback. :(
Well its a shame if it is, its a good platform but I would have thought the previous stable version would have at least worked...
WebMP 0.6.0 Beta See here for more information on the 0.6 Beta release. A full changelog of WebMP will come soon, for general...
Replies
Views
https://forums.plex.tv/index.php/topic/65069-rel-mediaportal-live-tv/?hl=%2Bmediaportal+%2Blive
https://forums.plex.tv/index.php/topic/65069-rel-mediaportal-live-tv/?hl=%2Bmediaportal+%2Blive
Any thoughts regarding chromecast integration? Allowing the ability to send the webportal page to a chromecast device from a chrome...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Help Me!] WHS2011 DE
Guys, i actually do have the same problem. I also use WHS2011 with built in IIS 7.5. I did all the prerequisites but end up with a empty home screen as described before. If i manually enter the adress of tvguide i end up with this error:
Guys, i actually do have the same problem. I also use WHS2011 with built in IIS 7.5. I did all the prerequisites but end up with a...
Hi, befor i begin, i shod say i am sorry my english is very bad. So i instalt mpExtended service and WebMp on an WHS2011...
Replies
Views
It looks like WebMP fails to connect to the service; while the service fails to connect with MySQL.. Do you have anything strange in your MySQL setup?
It looks like WebMP fails to connect to the service; while the service fails to connect with MySQL.. Do you have anything strange...
Hi, I'm trying to install WebMediaPortal on WSBS2008 IIS7. I've followed the instructions on the Wiki, but get the following...
Replies
Views
Oh for sure =) Good chip. But tbh... the mainboard's chipset and pipes are just as important when it comes to media serving. Just dont go TOO cheap on the mobo and u should be just fine.
Oh for sure =) Good chip. But tbh... the mainboard's chipset and pipes are just as important when it comes to media serving. Just...
I am curious what the recommended cpu is for running MPExtended. No matter what I use to stream, it maxes out the cpu on my server...
Replies
Views
its more complex than i thought, i was not able to fix it cause the tooltip script can not handle the special link which i need for the content. I tried it also with my android device and its working when you keep pressing the link (not perfectly cause you get a message if you want to open the link) maybe its also working with an...
its more complex than i thought, i was not able to fix it cause the tooltip script can not handle the special link which i need for...
Janu WebMP Skin Here it is, my entry for the WebMP Skinning Contest I am using WebMP a lot but i missed always some functions...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Can't change setting's (1 Viewer) DE
Ok, great. I'll consider this "not-a-bug" in WebMediaPortal then.
Ok, great. I'll consider this "not-a-bug" in WebMediaPortal then.
I have Web MePo set up where i can access it from the internet and everything works fine until I try to make changes on the...
Replies
Views
Well, you can try to go back to the previous version, but I bet it doesn't work. What exactly doesn't work? Does aMPdroid give an error message (and in that case, which message)? According to the first (incomplete) logs you posted, you did a server-only installation. In that case, the movies/tv shows part isn't installed. If you want...
Well, you can try to go back to the previous version, but I bet it doesn't work. What exactly doesn't work? Does aMPdroid give an...
Hi When trying to stream files from host to Android device I get this error: The HTTP request is unauthorized with client...
Replies
Views
Thanks! That worked great. Here's the sql code i ran on tversiesdatabase4.db3: UPDATE ImportPathes SET Path = REPLACE(Path, 'Z:\TV Series', '\\vault\e\TV Series'); UPDATE local_episodes SET EpisodeFilename = REPLACE(EpisodeFilename, 'Z:\TV Series', '\\vault\e\TV Series'); After doing this, I can confirm it all works!
Thanks! That worked great. Here's the sql code i ran on tversiesdatabase4.db3: UPDATE ImportPathes SET Path = REPLACE(Path, 'Z:\TV...
Per @Oxan's request, here's the logs for this ticket https://github.com//MPExtended/issues/380#issuecomment-15315365.
Replies
Views
Simpler that.... It is all internal. In a school. Is all on one server. Want to give the users access to the TV server via the web page, so I do not have to install the client. Would be nice if they could watch live and schedule programs and watch recorded programs WITHOUT having to log into the portal. Actually ... perhaps...
Simpler that.... It is all internal. In a school. Is all on one server. Want to give the users access to the TV server via the...
Hi, is it possible to have authentication only for clients connecting over the internet? I would like clients from the local net...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPExtended issue DE
Hi! Did you see my answer on the folders?
Hi! Did you see my answer on the folders?
Hi Regeszter. In another thread where I asked if aMPdroid is still alive, you purposed MPTvScheduler. It needed MPExtended...
Replies
Views
Hi Jan, would be great if you can modify the post with my findings, if you see the same or other problems. Because i´m on WHS 2011 + IIS edition
Hi Jan, would be great if you can modify the post with my findings, if you see the same or other problems. Because i´m on WHS...
hi, I am playing a little with mpextended and it is looking great so far. However suddenly I am only able to stream tv with flash...
Replies
Views
I have your app installed on an iPad mini 5 running iPadOS14.4. It is connected to Mediaportal Server 1.27 on Windows 2012 R2 Server via IIS and Mpextended 0.7. Live TV and recordings play, but: you can't skip forward or back. The time line appears at the bottom, and the time changes when you tap on the line, and the snapshot...
I have your app installed on an iPad mini 5 running iPadOS14.4. It is connected to Mediaportal Server 1.27 on Windows 2012 R2...
Hi, Sorry, obviously I haven't got some basics yet. I succesfully installed MP and TV Server (with Client) and MPextended and MP...
Replies
Views
Yes, but only in WebMP... aMPdroid only buffers a certain amount of time... This is something we want to change in WebMP too but it requires changes to the web player.
Yes, but only in WebMP... aMPdroid only buffers a certain amount of time... This is something we want to change in WebMP too but it...
Hey, anyone ever tested how much upload speed is needed for the different streaming profiles? for TV Is there an overview...
Replies
Views
I apologize for taking so long to get back to you. Here are some updated logs after replacing the MPExtended.Services.StreamingService.* files.
I apologize for taking so long to get back to you. Here are some updated logs after replacing the...
I am working on a Plex channel that integrates with MediaPortal using the WSS API. I am having some troubles with the HTTP Live...
Replies
Views
Post your full logs please.
Post your full logs please.
I have mpextended 0.4.3 and webmediaportal 0.4.3 installed. I have the MP-Tvseries plugin with quite a few shows in the database...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the explanation. This works perfectly. I also reported it in the simplicity thread...
Thanks for the explanation. This works perfectly. I also reported it in the simplicity thread...
I get this error with 0.52, used to work with 0.51. I have not tried going back. It only occurs with the album player and mp3 audio...
Replies
Views
Ok. I'll try that with Moving pictures. I really don't want mp-tvseries to have to reimport 4000 files. Should I open this as a bug then?
Ok. I'll try that with Moving pictures. I really don't want mp-tvseries to have to reimport 4000 files. Should I open this as a...
When I try to download any file, I get the error below: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom