My TVSeries (33 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Skin Settings XML DE
I can't get Aeon or Xface to look correct with the Plugin. I am running 720p resoultion. Anythoughts?
I can't get Aeon or Xface to look correct with the Plugin. I am running 720p resoultion. Anythoughts?
The latest SVN now includes the ability for skinners to include an extra TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml as part of their package. The...
Replies
Views
I reinstalled Media Portal 1.0.1 from scratch. I even installed TV Server this time. Installed MP-AnimeSeries too. Everything is the same. Same crash while accessing MP-AnimeSeries configuration. BTW, I live in Argentina so my Windows is in Spanish. That could explain the "translation" error? I could be getting similar translation...
I reinstalled Media Portal 1.0.1 from scratch. I even installed TV Server this time. Installed MP-AnimeSeries too. Everything is...
Is it possible to run two instances of this plugin? I found a couple threads where this question was asked, with no replies, so...
Replies
Views
I understood, then it is not necessary. Thank you.
I understood, then it is not necessary. Thank you.
Property shows the number of episodes in the series, season. But not those that have a local library and all. To be able to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Database sharing DE
I used to do that too, but still the fix I posted worked. Since the aggressive locks adjustment no more corrupted databases and no more windows baloon popups complaining about delayed writes. I've switched to full shutdown temporarily, to sort out my only remaining problem.
I used to do that too, but still the fix I posted worked. Since the aggressive locks adjustment no more corrupted databases and no...
Hello, i've got 2 htpcs in my home, both running Media Portal with My TVSeries; i would like to share the series databases for...
Replies
Views
Not trying to rush you, just wondering on a status update, i check in ever few days and haven't really seen anything on a new release. I appreciate all the help you have given JustusIV
Not trying to rush you, just wondering on a status update, i check in ever few days and haven't really seen anything on a new...
Hey guys, I have my tv shows downloads automated and i get the sample files in with the downloads. A few times in the past week or...
Replies
Views
any news :) ?
any news :) ?
Hi all, first of all, thanks for this great plugin, it's amazing!! :D I really appreciate the subtitle retrive... but...
Replies
Views
The issue is, even when you pick DVD order, if you have to manually add anything it leaves out, it will only let you add it according to the aired order (at least, that was the issue for me). So you have to name your files in a way that will force it to properly add all the episodes automatically when you choose DVD order. This was...
The issue is, even when you pick DVD order, if you have to manually add anything it leaves out, it will only let you add it...
Hi I got a problem with v 2.0. I want to add some episodes manually but when I got the suggestion for my show (Firefly) I can...
Replies
Views
Sounds very promising! I will test. Thanks a lot!!
Sounds very promising! I will test. Thanks a lot!!
Hello, I just recently installed the new version of MP TV series with Mediaportal 1.1.0 final and i'm having a big problem with...
Replies
Views
So i installed the newest MyTVseries and the iso crash is fixed! Thank you. However when i play an iso it launches my external player, I would prefer media portals player if it can handle it, In my external player the buttons are different so my remote doesn't control it anymore.
So i installed the newest MyTVseries and the iso crash is fixed! Thank you. However when i play an iso it launches my external...
I thought I had it figured out. I updated to the latest MP SVN, using the 1.0.0.3 Blue 2 skin with the fancy animated TV-Series...
Replies
Views
The log file snippet @Requiem provided had the right encoding. The test file you provided @ltfearme was ANSI encoded, so that one would not work with Scandinavian characters. But if I open it in Notepad++ and convert it to a UTF-8, you're test file works as expected with the Scandinavian characters :) But after taking a look in the...
The log file snippet @Requiem provided had the right encoding. The test file you provided @ltfearme was ANSI encoded, so that one...
Series not identified, even though it appears in TheTVDB.com ??? http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=263365&lid=7
Replies
Views
Biggest benefit is that plugins can share the metadata. Every plugin can extend the media item's metadata elements to match it's own need.
Biggest benefit is that plugins can share the metadata. Every plugin can extend the media item's metadata elements to match it's...
Hey all, Just wondered if anyone had broached the subject of migrating the data to a SQL database instead of the MP standard db3...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD TV Series? DE
It does sound pretty destructive but it actually only copies the audio track from the VOB file into a separate file (preferably AC3 for size purposes). The link was to the specific post in this thread that reviwed how to do this. You can keep the DVD structure as is on your HDD, use DGDecode to create a .d2v file trimmed to the...
It does sound pretty destructive but it actually only copies the audio track from the VOB file into a separate file (preferably AC3...
Hi Ive been using My TVSeries and let me say its an awesome plugin. Works great for files downloaded off the net. However I have...
Replies
Views
They do not work with my torrent trackers :) and I have at the moment, and so everything is automated. Download automatically. MP1 detects the downloaded files are also automatically. I'm old. I do not like the trash when you view a directory with video. I also do not use explorer :) I find it easier to use the old man:
They do not work with my torrent trackers :) and I have at the moment, and so everything is automated. Download automatically. MP1...
Hello. I use this plugin since 2 days. It work very fine. Thank you About nfo. Are nor suppoted? For tv series i use too...
Replies
Views
Well I finally decided to bite the bullet and reinstall MP 1.2.3 as I was suffering intermittent problems after resume from sleep as well as MP-TVS crashing. My system was running SreamedMP, Backup Settings, Extensions, Infoservice, LAV filters, MP-TVS, One Button Music, Online Videos, Power Scheduler++, Trackt, Sub Central and World...
Well I finally decided to bite the bullet and reinstall MP 1.2.3 as I was suffering intermittent problems after resume from sleep...
This has been happening for sometime now. When entering MP-TVSeries it crashes MP back to the desktop seconds later. It's an...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I have a quick question for you all. I setup IsoHunt just like you all have posted on this thread, and now what do I do to search for a show? I dont see any search button, and I have closed out of the config and nothing really happens. I guess I am missing something. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
Hey guys I have a quick question for you all. I setup IsoHunt just like you all have posted on this thread, and now what do I do...
Hi, how can i add more sites to the list of rss downloaders? i don't understand the syntax / regex logic i need to fill in...
Replies
Views
Trakt For MediaPortal 1.0 is now released, check out all the awesome new features here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/trakt-548/1-1-1-trakt-mediaportal-97807/ Please use thread above to discuss Trakt For MediaPortal. Thanks!
Trakt For MediaPortal 1.0 is now released, check out all the awesome new features here...
"trakt.tv" actively keeps a record of what TV shows and movies you are watching. Based on your favorites, your friends, and the...
Replies
Views
B een out of the country so have not played with it recently. Is there still interest in it if so I will dust it off.
B een out of the country so have not played with it recently. Is there still interest in it if so I will dust it off.
Hi. Want to use TVSeries with series you have recorded from tv? Renamer helps with that. As long as there is matching data in...
Replies
Views
Shangostar: That is correct. MPTVseries can currently only handle files that contains two episodes. Or, it can only parse two names. Don't know why really, but I never had any issues since I, as stated, rips my episodes to individual files.
Shangostar: That is correct. MPTVseries can currently only handle files that contains two episodes. Or, it can only parse two...
Hi all. So I have a TON of seasons of TV shows on DVDs. My idea here was to rip the ISO's directly to my media center (actually...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blue3 Wide Skin DE
Updated: 31-Jan-2009 * Included in v2.1.3318 package * Added Graphical Group Layout * Added List Banner Layout support in series view
Updated: 31-Jan-2009 * Included in v2.1.3318 package * Added Graphical Group Layout * Added List Banner Layout support in series view
:) Hi, a skin file for Blue3Wide will be very appreciated, :thx: ok, I've done one, see below.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tvdb down?? (1 Viewer) DE
MEDIAPORTAL - free MediaCenter HTPC Software - Remository Anyone experiencing problems, please use above link to download current stable version. Thanks
MEDIAPORTAL - free MediaCenter HTPC Software - Remository Anyone experiencing problems, please use above link to download current...
I (and several others) are not getting any banners, series info or thumbs... Anybody know what is going on?
Replies
Views
Website: http://trakt.tv Plugin: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/movies-videos/trakt
Website: http://trakt.tv Plugin: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/movies-videos/trakt
TV-Series Beta http://trac.follw.it/chrome/site/logo-small.png Support TV-Series now optionally integrates with the follw.it...
Replies
Views
Mine stopped working (again) so I upgraded to 0.4.7.2 and now all I get is an error when launching it, saying , cannot connect to tvdb, no episode info will be available, and nothing works. EDIT: My mistake. It seems I accidently upgraded to 0.4.7.1 , because one of the "latest version" links on natburs website points to that...
Mine stopped working (again) so I upgraded to 0.4.7.2 and now all I get is an error when launching it, saying , cannot connect to...
I found this on the TVDB forums the other day and its a promising tool: http://renamer.natbur.com/...
Replies
Views
Thanks Inker Great work... Only thing left is the import of doble episodes, but I have created a logo rule for that so it's not really a big issue. Have a nice weekend :-)
Thanks Inker Great work... Only thing left is the import of doble episodes, but I have created a logo rule for that so it's not...
Hey Inker I seem to be getting an error where nothing gets displayed within the TV Series plugin. Looking at the...
Replies
Views
Yes, most definitely...its something that has unsettled me for a while :) It may be a good idea to make this change now along with all the other changes.
Yes, most definitely...its something that has unsettled me for a while :) It may be a good idea to make this change now along...
Here is the last test release for the upcoming TV Series 2.3, there is still a few things not finished such as the ability to...
Replies
Views
Updated to 1.1, and I have the same behaviour :(
Updated to 1.1, and I have the same behaviour :(
Good start @barneh ! Next task is to bring audiotracks and subtitle languages indication to GUI!
Replies
Views
Try to check if you are able to reproduce the same issue under MyVideos plugin.
Try to check if you are able to reproduce the same issue under MyVideos plugin.
It was asked before, but needed to be posted in a new separate thread: I just repeat what was posted before: when i watch an...
Replies
Views
Just updated the Blue3 skin support for TVseries 2.2, these will be included with next package: * Hidden Menu with Change Layout & Playlist Buttons.... * Added Series List Layouts (Poster+Banners) and Filmstrip * Added Season List Layout * Added Episode Watched Icons * Added Series/Season UnWatched Items+Icon * Added Playlist...
Just updated the Blue3 skin support for TVseries 2.2, these will be included with next package: * Hidden Menu with Change Layout...
You'll find newest version :::HERE:::
Replies
Views
The mouse only works for the first column? Cant select nothing in the second and third.
The mouse only works for the first column? Cant select nothing in the second and third.
Hello! I've made a mockup for the graphical series selection page since Inker said if enough people like it he'll consider making...
Replies
Views
Hi JonJon, I still notice the small issue in the Views Tab when the log window is toggled. You can reproduce easily enough by making the dialog smaller so the log window will overlap. With the 'Episode Listing format' text boxes in the 'Media Portal display control' tab, they are not aligned with ones above. You also may want to...
Hi JonJon, I still notice the small issue in the Views Tab when the log window is toggled. You can reproduce easily enough by...
So... here my wishes for the next release... (No... not for 1.0, inker... ;)) Select language before the first setup (so you...
Replies
Views
I have installed the latest MP-TVSeries with latest Mediaportal. But when I am in the MP-TVSeries meny(where I can see info about the series), I cant start any series, only look at the information on the selected series. What could I do wrong? How to fix this thing? How to make it play when I dobbel click on the series? Thanks for...
I have installed the latest MP-TVSeries with latest Mediaportal. But when I am in the MP-TVSeries meny(where I can see info about...
Pre-requisite: MediaPortal 1.0.1 (Stable) and supported skin DOWNLOAD [12-APR-09] Issue Tracker Change Log...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom